Forum Settings
Forums

MAL Survivor R I: Game Thread (Final Episode)

New
Pages (19) « First ... « 17 18 [19]
Apr 1, 2017 11:03 PM

Oct 2015
Kagamiiii, wherrrre arrrrreee uuuuuuuuu?
The peasant is bound by the king. The king is bound by the peasants and their kingdom. But the Viking is bound to nothing but themselves.

Apr 1, 2017 11:05 PM

Apr 2016
Oh I see. It was an April Fools joke. Dang it Kagami. He played us like a goddamn fiddle. He's probably been planning this the entire game. Specifically setting up the date so that the finale would fall on April first so he could run away with the votes.
Apr 1, 2017 11:10 PM

Oct 2015
Codename_ZQ said:
Oh I see. It was an April Fools joke. Dang it Kagami. He played us like a goddamn fiddle. He's probably been planning this the entire game. Specifically setting up the date so that the finale would fall on April first so he could run away with the votes.

WE SHOULD FORM AN ANGRY MOB AND CHASE HIM DOWN!!!
The peasant is bound by the king. The king is bound by the peasants and their kingdom. But the Viking is bound to nothing but themselves.

Apr 1, 2017 11:21 PM

Apr 2016
King_O_Cum said:
Codename_ZQ said:

WE SHOULD FORM AN ANGRY MOB AND CHASE HIM DOWN!!!
I say we take MAL and push it somewhere else!
Apr 1, 2017 11:56 PM

Jun 2014
LOL. Nah guys XD, Reading votes now!
Apr 2, 2017 12:09 AM

Jun 2014
THE FINALE!

The Votes: Hello, guys! Welcome to the finals. This season was great and a HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE step up from the last two. It was a fun ride and I am pleased I had the honor of hosting it! I will now read the votes! Good luck RP59. Good luck Mkim.

First Vote:

Second Vote:

Third Vote:

Fourth Vote:

Fifth Vote:

Sixth Vote:

Final Vote:

Apr 2, 2017 12:58 AM

Oct 2015
ALL HAIL MKIM!ALL HAIL MKIM!ALL HAIL MKIM!ALL HAIL MKIM!ALL HAIL MKIM!ALL HAIL MKIM!ALL HAIL MKIM!ALL HAIL MKIM!ALL HAIL MKIM!ALL HAIL MKIM!ALL HAIL MKIM!ALL HAIL MKIM!ALL HAIL MKIM!ALL HAIL MKIM!ALL HAIL MKIM!ALL HAIL MKIM!ALL HAIL MKIM!ALL HAIL MKIM!ALL HAIL MKIM!ALL HAIL MKIM!ALL HAIL MKIM!ALL HAIL MKIM!ALL HAIL MKIM!ALL HAIL MKIM!ALL HAIL MKIM!ALL HAIL MKIM!ALL HAIL MKIM!ALL HAIL MKIM!ALL HAIL MKIM!ALL HAIL MKIM!ALL HAIL MKIM!ALL HAIL MKIM!ALL HAIL MKIM!ALL HAIL MKIM!ALL HAIL MKIM!ALL HAIL MKIM!

Apr 2, 2017 11:32 AM
Jul 2018
Mkim is my spirit animal
Apr 2, 2017 2:36 PM

Jun 2016
Apr 2, 2017 2:37 PM

Jun 2016
Your barren noggins make a great decoration on my victory wall
Apr 2, 2017 2:38 PM

Jun 2016
Kagami said:
Congratulations, Mkim! Honestly, I didn't see this coming. Like damn. You played well though. Same with RP59. If anybody wants to host the 2nd one, they can. I will do the 3rd.
Neeeeeeither I did, but here I am

W I N N E R B O Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y S
Apr 2, 2017 2:41 PM

Oct 2015

Im keeping that pic as a reminder of your glorious triumph. May the name Mkim live forever!
WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Apr 2, 2017 3:01 PM

Jun 2014
Amanojackass said:
Kagami said:
Congratulations, Mkim! Honestly, I didn't see this coming. Like damn. You played well though. Same with RP59. If anybody wants to host the 2nd one, they can. I will do the 3rd.
Neeeeeeither I did, but here I am

W I N N E R B O Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y S

If you told me last month you'd be champ....

Good work though!
Apr 2, 2017 3:01 PM

Jun 2016
Good shit to y'all, specially to CodeZQ and RP
Pretty much top 2 dangerous players on the game for me

But seems that your danger wasn't as money ca$h as I were

It was a pretty interesting game
Although I didn't participate much on the challenges, I do like a lot the underground aspect of the game, I like when there's information going around like that on a game like this
I also like to work around information, thus why I just pulled that leak midgame

I'd also advise to not make challenges with such time constraints, such as "Post every 3 minutes" or "More posts win", things like this work for an active group that are all present, but maybe not on a format where people just gather on a forum where pretty much difusing timezones join together, getting them all together is not only hard, but unlikely to happen unless heavily planned.
The "1-2 day long to do something challenges" were coo (tho I didn't made a bunch of em cause I was lazy)

I'd also recommend using a timer website for future illiterations of the game
I believe this site works, but there would be the need of a test, since I think this is the one Mafia Society uses to play their games but am not sure

King_O_Cum said:

Im keeping that pic as a reminder of your glorious triumph. May the name Mkim live forever!
WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Gladya you don't mind the representative dismembered head of your being on my digital" victory totally destroyed" you wall .^.

AllHailMeBbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I appreciate the vote that I believe came from you

But for now, I'll just semi-dissapear to face my sentence, tho maybe I'll be appearing to wreck some of you on the music game
I'll distract myself with Touhou/Kemono Friends memes on the meantime

Seeyall on music challenge game or somewhere on forums if I meetya there

And thanks for the game Kagamoo, it was fun
Meet you again someday or just on discord if we somehow end up talking to each other again

thanks sonny
you were like top 3 most dangerous ingame for me, I don't remember why now tho
I'm talkin on a mental list and on instinct but you were dangerous

NikLuk said:
Mkim is my spirit animal
I'm a snake hissss I'm a snake hissss
Apr 2, 2017 3:02 PM

Jun 2016
Kagami said:
boy, if I told myself last month I'd be champ
Apr 2, 2017 3:25 PM

Jun 2014
Amanojackass said:
Kagami said:
boy, if I told myself last month I'd be champ

XD

Now I can focus on anime and my yt channel again.

If anybody wants to host the second one, feel free!
Apr 2, 2017 4:41 PM

Jun 2016
ColdNobility said:
Thanks for the game @Kagami, was really fun. I can agree with Mkim that a timer would be useful

Amanojackass said:
thanks sonny
you were like top 3 most dangerous ingame for me, I don't remember why now tho
I'm talkin on a mental list and on instinct but you were dangerous

Yeah I think I could have lasted much longer if you didn't do the leak. By the way, I know you were curious about the saving thing when I died. I think I can say this now, I was actually in a 4 man power with Martin, Codename and RP and we were planning to vote for you and Xoul, but I asked them to change it to King and Xoul because I thought you were not dangerous at all XD and wanted to play with you more. I think RP changed his vote to kill us :x
aehoooooooooo
Basically saved my ass and paved a straight road to win with one move
Feb 13, 2019 11:06 PM

Jul 2017
sounds like a fun game
you should make a discord server about dis
Feb 13, 2019 11:43 PM

Jun 2014
MAYOISM said:
sounds like a fun game

That bump...

I was going to make a mal discord one, but I retired in December.
Feb 14, 2019 1:39 AM
Jan 2013
MAYOISM said:
sounds like a fun game
you dork
gone bai bai
Feb 14, 2019 8:39 PM

Aug 2016
whoa it's been a while haha
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 14, 2019 8:48 PM

Jun 2014
Let it die!

Feb 15, 2019 6:01 PM

Aug 2016
never
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (19) « First ... « 17 18 [19]

More topics from this board

» What are your thoughts on _____? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Gem - Aug 28, 2016

3620 by Nicherix »»
15 seconds ago

» Yes or No? v6 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Oct 6, 2022

6664 by MitsukiHimeka »»
30 seconds ago

» Ask the person below you a question. v34 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Mar 28

4822 by MitsukiHimeka »»
1 minute ago

» Play Hangman with me ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime - May 5

475 by MitsukiHimeka »»
2 minutes ago

» How do you imagine the user above you look ( 1 2 )

Monkeynews - Dec 26, 2017

60 by emptymeadow »»
8 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.