Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 15, 2019 3:51 AM

Dec 2018
Near must be in a pinch to use that plan. Well with that much money L could buy a Trillion of sweets.

Near figured it out, but there's still no evidence.

Poor Misa she had to reliquinsh her DN. Which mean she must sacrifice half of her life again IF Light want her to have the DN again.

Aizawa became another threat to Light.

Mikami seems a promising right hand for Kira. And he already did the Eye Deal 0.o
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Apr 24, 2019 7:11 PM
Apr 2018
Uhm, I wished Mikami would've been introduced earlier. He looks cool.

Uggggh, I hate Near. God, just kill him/her/whatever.

Not gonna lie, Aizawa looks pretty hot with that new "style". Also, I thought Misa was "acting" dumb or airheaded... but, that was 100% her... Sad.
Jan 8, 2021 2:45 PM

Jan 2020
i think this was probably the best out of all these episodes with N.
i despite trashing on these episodes, have to admit i liked this one.

i know who's gonna win in the end though what i get for spoiling an anime to someone else
welp.

i hope the next episodes are gonna keep improving as well.
Jan 21, 2021 3:33 PM

Jan 2016
I don't like this Near guy. He feels like a random patzer that just walked into the anime and solved the case. Even though I am team Light, I wish L was the one to defeat him, not this random ass character.
Sulfur2Jan 21, 2021 5:27 PM
Feb 2, 2021 3:32 AM

Jul 2017
Teru Mikami gave me strong Broken Matt Hardy vibes with the 'Delete' after writing down the name for every casualty from the Sakura TV broadcast who were a part of 'Kira's Kingdom'. About time the host of that program got the axe from the hand of Kira.

Misa really sacrificed half her lifespan twice AND sacrificed the Death Note twice lol. I have to say, for her to sacrifice so many years and the Death Note multiple times does show how much she loves Light and wants to remain committed with him for as long as she can live.

Still don't care at all for Near, his character's really uninteresting nor entertaining to watch given how he's a poor caricature of L. Makes the whole tension with Light trying to survive against Near who clearly is getting closer and closer to exposing him properly feel a bit weak. Plus, not a fan of how the show's manuvering through the plot with guesswork now instead of clear deductions based on facts like how L was getting closer and closer to figuring out whether or not Light was Kira for the first 15 something episodes, where you can see how he analyzes and breaks down the facts that sounds logical to believe compared to what Near's done so far.
animejasFeb 2, 2021 3:37 AM
Aug 10, 2021 3:49 AM

Jun 2020
This new guy is definitely better looking than everyone else, he's HAWT, but why introduce him so late? lol
But if he's just gonna be Kira's puppet that doesn't make him very interesting.

I wonder if he will be the downfall of Kira, hmmm
Dec 2, 2021 3:25 PM

May 2019
I miss the L and Kira arcs honestly but Near is so smart.

Mikami seems pretty intense, I want to know more about him.

Feb 7, 2022 1:15 PM

Jan 2022
Aw man now I'm disappointed there's only 6 episodes left, that new Teru guy seems interesting but we don't have much time to see him shine.
Still not a fan of Near, it's just really irritating how similar he is to L.
Feb 7, 2022 4:16 PM

Dec 2007
onewaybrillo said:
Aw man now I'm disappointed there's only 6 episodes left, that new Teru guy seems interesting but we don't have much time to see him shine.
Still not a fan of Near, it's just really irritating how similar he is to L.
just wait and see, teru going to shine. LOL

(not that big spoiler, but i was afraid your expectations would be too high. hint: episode number)
Aug 16, 2022 9:25 PM
Jul 2022
It was an regular episode on the second part of the anime, it wasn't at the level of the first part, but it was OK
Dec 2, 2022 12:17 PM

Feb 2022
I loved this new Kira, and that he thinks the same and acts as Light would make it even better

As Light said, he is worthy of being Kira's hand
 I'm not a critic or anything like that but I like to give my opinion

Dec 15, 2022 1:21 AM

Jul 2022
How many steps ahead is Light?

By the way, I didn't remember the rule that if a Shinigami saved a human, the life of this Shingami would be added to the human. So Kira now has much longer to live.
Thanks to these comments I remembered it. ↓↓↓

Jun 6, 2023 4:37 PM
May 2023
i'm glad this series seems to be getting better again after the last few episodes. teru seems like a kira that i can at least somewhat get behind again
Jun 16, 2023 12:56 AM
Jun 2023
Very good episode really liked it
Aug 17, 2023 8:57 AM
Jul 2021
Love the new Kira.

Nov 8, 2023 6:12 PM
Sep 2021
new character euhhhhuewuhuasd
Nov 30, 2023 8:24 PM

Nov 2023
Teru has the note with him wow nice
Mar 27, 5:25 PM
Mar 2023
Near is proving to be even more of a challenge for Light with each passing episode. Leave it to throwing a bunch of money around as being the solution to escaping the building lol.

On the other hand, the scene with Teru "deleting" Hitoshi and his followers was awesome, especially considering how insufferable they were.

Seriously, dude really thought he was gonna get away with that "Lay up your treasure in Heaven" crap with Kira?

Needless to say, that was my favorite moment.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Does Death Note deserve a remake? ( 1 2 )

Kenny_Stryker - Nov 2, 2017

55 by Absurdo_N »»
Yesterday, 11:47 AM

Poll: » Death Note Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

UFO - Feb 14, 2007

110 by misterskinny »»
Apr 25, 9:03 PM

Poll: » Death Note Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

UFO - Feb 7, 2007

132 by misterskinny »»
Apr 25, 9:02 PM

Poll: » Death Note Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Xinil - Feb 2, 2007

109 by misterskinny »»
Apr 25, 8:37 PM

» how many people have read or watch bl ( 1 2 )

meltrix2017 - Apr 21

68 by Absurdo_N »»
Apr 24, 12:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.