Forum Settings
Forums

why there is no mention of black and asian race in the bible?

New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 10, 2017 10:46 PM

Mar 2016
xrockxz89 said:
IJN_Musashi92 said:

We don't know? Maybe if we are still with one the other in a year or two tops.
His day job is a chef.
My day job is a Waitress.
We don't even work at the same places but still funny. XD
We both live in the same apartment complex as well. lol
Stay at his apartment for the night and just be: I need to run back home and get a few things. (five minutes later) I'm back!

well we have gone off thread topic but that's great lol

Yeah we kind of have gone far off so to get back on topic a little!
Jesus is a Black Asian! lol

Feb 10, 2017 10:50 PM
Jul 2018
It's because black people and Asian don't actually exist, it's just a Zionist conspiracy.
Feb 10, 2017 11:01 PM

Mar 2016
Darek said:
It's because black people and Asian don't actually exist, it's just a Zionist conspiracy.

Wait, so nobody around me don't actually exist?
I'm Asian so I don't actually exist?

I can already feel myself fading away! lol

Feb 10, 2017 11:06 PM

Mar 2008
Faederwulf said:
traed said:

Adaptation to environment via evolution.... but you dont understand it so...

If you believe that, then don't you believe that we are not "one race, the human race"? Many races can't live healthily in the lands of other races (for example, Sub-Saharan Africans will get sick from not having enough sun in Scandinavia, and a European will die of heat stroke or be prone to skin cancer in Sub-Saharan Africa.

I thought you meant geographically divided. Race/species classification is fairly arbitrary even in animals so it will be in humans too.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Species_problem

Vitamin D deficiency happens same for black and white about same according to this. Not sure if it included sub-saharan africans though.
http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=175313

What seems like racial differences is actually differences by geographic regions of origin. Such regions can include multiple races or people that do not fit in a race like Sub-Saharan Africans. I had a link for that too but cant find it atm.

Scandinavians and Europeans have only been white a few thousand years according to their DNA.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3028813/Europeans-dark-skinned-8-000-years-ago-Pale-complexions-brought-Europe-Near-East-study-claims.html
http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-25885519
Feb 10, 2017 11:27 PM
Jul 2018
IJN_Musashi92 said:
Darek said:

Wait, so nobody around me don't actually exist?
I'm Asian so I don't actually exist?

I can already feel myself fading away! lol

I am not going to fall for that.

You know you're white and so are the people around you.
Feb 10, 2017 11:50 PM
Jul 2018
traed said:
Faederwulf said:

If you believe that, then don't you believe that we are not "one race, the human race"? Many races can't live healthily in the lands of other races (for example, Sub-Saharan Africans will get sick from not having enough sun in Scandinavia, and a European will die of heat stroke or be prone to skin cancer in Sub-Saharan Africa.

I thought you meant geographically divided. Race/species classification is fairly arbitrary even in animals so it will be in humans too.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Species_problem

Vitamin D deficiency happens same for black and white about same according to this. Not sure if it included sub-saharan africans though.
http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=175313

What seems like racial differences is actually differences by geographic regions of origin. Such regions can include multiple races or people that do not fit in a race like Sub-Saharan Africans. I had a link for that too but cant find it atm.

Scandinavians and Europeans have only been white a few thousand years according to their DNA.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3028813/Europeans-dark-skinned-8-000-years-ago-Pale-complexions-brought-Europe-Near-East-study-claims.html
http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-25885519

Species has become fairly vague, but human race is a matter of recognition of ones self/group in relation to other groups. Race is hardly arbitrary, since I can easily tell races apart from my own from a number of traits - not just physical/voice traits either.

I'm pale and rarely see the sun, and I've never had trouble with Vitamin D deficiency. If Europeans are as prone to Vitamin D deficiency as darker skinned folk, why is that Europeans living in very hot places like Australia have incredibly high rates of skin cancer? Wouldn't the reverse situation (someone from a really hot place being somewhere really cold) have a similar negative effect (such as Vitamin D deficiency)? Of course, because we are in sync with our own lands. Hence why I advocate people living where they are most suited to live.
If Europeans have only been white a few thousand years, explain how ancients from times 6000+ years ago were not somewhere between dark and what we are now? Why distinctly European corpses been found in places like Egypt from 7000 years ago? (skin obviously wasn't intact, but blonde/red hair and European skull shapes have been found there, among other places). What about all the accounts from thousands of years ago from ancient Egyptians describing themselves as being pale-skinned?

European presence in Africa starting become prevalent during the last ice age. In other words, pale people from the north travelled south (to North Africa) to escape the ice age.
Feb 11, 2017 4:50 AM

Aug 2013
Kagami said:
Valenthius said:
Because they are all fake
The fake news made you believe there are other races
Lol dey be brainwashing you
How fucking stupid can you be
Just shut the fuck up and read your Bible.

I think the bible itself is a form of brainwashing to a point. Its fine if people are religious and all, but so much religion is borderline insanity.

Jokes aside, amidst all this much scientific evidence, how can there still be this much religion?
The average Joe has access to almost ALL of it through the internet, but people still believe in magic...
Feb 11, 2017 6:55 AM

Jun 2016
They do exist but they just had different names. I remember seeing a sermon on tv that broke all this down and how each ethnicity became what they are today. Of course in tv and movie representations of the bible they're not gonna show black anything because that would hurt the souls of the ignorant white Christians who feel that Christianity is their religion only. I mean think about that now. You see movies about the bible or the tv show The Bible and they got all white folks playing the characters and a good portion of it took place in Egypt where they can't even stock enough prescription spf to keep the actors from becoming chestnuts on an open fire.
Feb 11, 2017 9:47 AM

Apr 2014
Some of the most annoying people are the ones who make a race issue from the bible, which can kind of be made.

Basically black Hebrews were the chosen people, enslaved in exodus then set free to the promised land. And Jesus is said to save the Jews only, because Paul and the roman catholics went on their usual racist imperial path including gentiles.

The thing is way before Paul there had to have been other races amongst black Jews.
Trance said:
I'm a guy and I can imagine buttfucking another guy. I don't find the thought repulsive, and I can even imagine kissing another man.
Feb 11, 2017 10:36 AM

Mar 2008
Otaku-Gunso said:
They do exist but they just had different names. I remember seeing a sermon on tv that broke all this down and how each ethnicity became what they are today. Of course in tv and movie representations of the bible they're not gonna show black anything because that would hurt the souls of the ignorant white Christians who feel that Christianity is their religion only. I mean think about that now. You see movies about the bible or the tv show The Bible and they got all white folks playing the characters and a good portion of it took place in Egypt where they can't even stock enough prescription spf to keep the actors from becoming chestnuts on an open fire.

That's not the sole reason. It has more to do with maximizing relateability for bringing in a majority and for profits. People then relate to these figures as their own race then get offended at any suggestion of them being something else because it takes away from some of that connection that was fairly superficial. You see this going on in all cultures. Jesus has been portrayed in art as white, black, arab, hispanic and east asian.
Feb 11, 2017 2:13 PM

Jun 2014
Valenthius said:
Kagami said:

I think the bible itself is a form of brainwashing to a point. Its fine if people are religious and all, but so much religion is borderline insanity.

Jokes aside, amidst all this much scientific evidence, how can there still be this much religion?
The average Joe has access to almost ALL of it through the internet, but people still believe in magic...

From what I hear, a lot of people who read the bible say it helps them "cope" and makes them feel warm inside. I mean, I guess fantasy is better than reality so maybe that contributes to it?
Feb 11, 2017 2:18 PM

Mar 2016
Darek said:

I am not going to fall for that.

You know you're white and so are the people around you.

I'm not white, I'm light tan. lol
Also Asians are known as yellow now they are White?
Damn you people need to make up you're mind about Asian people. XD

Feb 11, 2017 3:25 PM

Jan 2017
translation issues. see 'demon(s)' , 'devil(s)', 'sinner(s)', 'heathen(s)' etc.
I am the harem MC
Feb 12, 2017 3:41 AM

Apr 2016
I don't remember any race being mentioned...
Feb 12, 2017 3:50 AM

Mar 2013
Probably because they didn't label people based on their colors .
*Yawn*
Not gonna argue again with a stupid troll.
Feb 12, 2017 4:45 AM

Oct 2015
j0x said:

P.S. ye there is only 1 race and that is the human race but i cannot find another word for group of people with unique and common physical appearance
I mean if you want to get truly technical, there are no scientific races at all; variations on humans between ethnic groups are almost entirely on appearance, but not even that. The range of difference between different groups of people, sometimes living next to each other, makes the concept of "race" outdated, the last vestige of racial science from the 19th century. It's just a simple way for people to categorize billions of people into neat little squares even though the world doesn't work that way.

Anyway the setting for the Bible never goes away from the Mediterranean Sea area except a few times, and that's mainly when it goes to Persia. That's why there is no mention of anyone from South Asia or East Asia or anywhere else. Considering the time spent in Egypt, it can be assumed that there were many "black" people, but the concept of race in Ancient Egypt was murky and so skin color really would never have been brought up anyway.
Feb 12, 2017 5:00 AM

Apr 2014
UnpopularAnime said:
I don't remember any race being mentioned...
That's a cis white catholic church opinion. The bible is recorded history of constant negro enslavement of the chosen people, and the catholic churches takeover and domination.

The bible is after all a history book, you use it to form arguments all the time and justify belief. So re reading the bible through a black persons eyes, or through the eyes of history could tell us either a book of oppression of black Hebrews, or it could tell us of an inaccurate history, but an inevitable future of anti white sentiments.

Trance said:
I'm a guy and I can imagine buttfucking another guy. I don't find the thought repulsive, and I can even imagine kissing another man.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Do you think there should be an age limit on friendship?

Thy-Veseveia - Feb 28

41 by Merve2Love »»
17 minutes ago

» Over the years, I began to be repulsed by pork, is there any explanation for this?

Absurdo_N - Mar 26

27 by Rhaelynne »»
47 minutes ago

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - Apr 24

42 by cyandaqil »»
1 hour ago

» which country would you NOT want to visit? ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Mar 27

69 by neol3 »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Would you be a good partner? ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 14

63 by cyandaqil »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.