Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 31, 2017 8:58 PM

Dec 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
90s yaoi. Who doesn't like a little cheesiness every now and then. I think I had a VHS fan sub of this from ages ago, but was fun to revisit again. Almost too sickeningly sweet.

Makes me want some miso soup... ^_________^ mmmmmmmm....
Jul 14, 2017 12:50 PM

Apr 2016
The ending was cute. Kazuomi said, "I love you, Mizuki" so tenderly on the phone, and forgot he was at the office. :P

It's good that Mizuki went from, "If you don't make me feel good, I'll kick you out!" to "Stupid! Who pays rent in their own house?" Mizuki was surprised by Kazuomi's method of payment, but he didn't reject it initially... Mizuki admitted he liked the sex, and they officially became a couple in the end, when Kazuomi no longer needs to see sex as the only way to stay at the apartment. – I don't know why Mizuki let Kazuomi live with him; maybe Mizuki felt bad that Kazuomi got kicked out of his ex-girlfriend's apartment, and Kazuomi sincerely asked to live together? But overall, it’s definitely unwise to live with a stranger! ><

Haruno was cool. The way Haruno teased Mizuki, and the way she chatted with Kazuomi... I'd actually like to see the twins interact more often. Although, their mother was cruel; just because the father "betrayed" her (cheated?) and left, it was unfair to treat Kazuomi cruelly. :/

It was nice to listen to Akira Ishida’s voice too. :)

What a coincidence! It's been exactly 22 years since this OVA was released. xD
Oct 29, 2017 5:57 AM
Jul 2018
I love how Kazuomi responded to Mizuki's question of where he came from. He actually pointed to where he came from, lol. Also, invisible phallus is best phallus.
Jun 7, 2020 5:43 PM
Feb 2020
It felt kind of weird how kuzuomi told Mizuki that he loved him though they had literallyjust met him a few hours ago if even that, and in my opinion it felt kind of weird how his Sister ”tested” Mizuki to see if he really loved him even though Kuzuomi and Mizuki Had just met the day before but besides that the story was very sweet.
May 18, 2021 7:00 PM

Aug 2020
I'm not really into yaoi so I can't accurately say whether the H scenes were enjoyable or not but what I can tell you is that the animation quality of the H scenes sucks. They were mostly just still images with bare minimum animations.

The plot was fine for the most part. The romance growth was more or less believable, although it was a little bit too rushed in some places with how quickly they became lovers. Nonetheless it's still somewhat decent when it comes to a wholesome yaoi romance story.
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.
May 9, 2022 10:38 AM
May 2022
Both a sexy series and a nice wholesome Yaoi, where the seme comes across as a decent and caring person rather than a predator. Though I did notice a bit of an age gap between them, how old was Kuzuomi supposed to be? 29?

More topics from this board

» Level-C ep 1?

Lilly1x - Feb 9, 2009

4 by Comic_Sans »»
Jun 10, 2016 10:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.