Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Jan 8, 2022 3:28 AM
Jan 2022
Well so the conclusion is that they didn't got together...and I also I think Tsuneki just forgot about Kamita in the end when she came back from Spain. 😕

I really wanted them to be together...like in the end they could just get together again and get married and have kids...😕
May 15, 2022 1:57 PM

Mar 2019
That's probably the worst way to end this arc, ahhhh I'm so disappointed! The beach scene was kind of nice with them kissing underwater but then Tsuneki just telling him that they should stay friends after they literally kissed and had all that romantic scene, then not even messaging each other.

I would have been fine if, after that time skip, they would have been together like another romance anime did, which isn't my favorite way to take it but it's still better than what happened here since she came back AFTER 5 YEARS and looked at him like they havent even texted each other in 5 years, I guess there goess all the romance? Honestly I wouldn't have even been surprised if she suddenly said that she got a boyfriend. It felt like she looked at him and said "oh you're that guy from 5 years ago, hi" which is just the worst way to take it. Ruined what could have been a nice ending to the arc.

The only way is to think that after they met again, that's when the romance started and she took it seriously like she said on the beach.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Aug 28, 2022 5:50 AM

Aug 2018
Overall this was funny route.. But I also feel that maybe I'll like some other main girl more.. But will see.. ;P
Wonder, if maybe this is what we can expect from other routes as well.. That Shouichi will have some time with girl.. And she will have with him.. But then they'll decide to go separate ways.. Maybe these routes don't have Good End.. Maybe all these endings will be like this..
I'd say, if Amagami is romance.. This anime is more on the comedy side, and could even be not romance at all, to be honest.. At least that's how first route went.. Which is fine.. It was pretty enjoyable slice of life watch at the end of the day.. Will see how other routes will be.. ;P
Jul 1, 2023 11:45 AM

Nov 2010
That kiss on the beach was so lovely! Tsuneki is so beautiful and so lewd in that wet uniform. I would've screwed her then and there!

The MC redeemed himself by making the right aggressive moves in this episode. He also made the right choice by not stopping her from pursuing her dreams. It's a risky decision, and the girl will most likely find someone else in real life. If that happens, there are plenty more girls to choose from. If not, then I'm sure Tsuneki would be happy that her potential partner is not the possessive type. I hate possessive girls too.
Oct 11, 2023 8:37 AM

Jul 2008
Tsuneki....what a freaking tease. Should have dumped her way sooner.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seiren Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2017

54 by WolfWood37 »»
Dec 14, 2023 9:12 AM

Poll: » Seiren Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2017

62 by WolfWood37 »»
Nov 25, 2023 11:02 PM

Poll: » Seiren Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2017

97 by WolfWood37 »»
Nov 20, 2023 9:28 PM

Poll: » Seiren Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 23, 2017

129 by WolfWood37 »»
Nov 13, 2023 9:21 PM

Poll: » Seiren Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 16, 2017

83 by WolfWood37 »»
Nov 12, 2023 11:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.