Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 19, 2017 5:05 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The h content was weak I would say. Doesnt show much the genitals and, in the rape, the views were lacking, would be more erotic with more whole body view. Didn't show the bashing of blue haired either.

Well good panchira and thrashing around I guess. Bone structure of body was shown well in the first part.

The troubling situation is mildly entertaining. But the girls arent very smart. Didn't try to tie up the bad guy. And blue hair didn't take pink and leave boat immediately. Clearly staying there risks them coming back and getting captured.

Chef guy is definitely suspicious, being totally fine and freely roaming somehow against 2 guys with weapons. Should of at least questioned how he was able to escape.

Jan 8, 2018 8:28 PM
Jul 2018
Bloomers are so Japanese. And I wish Mr. Aoki hadn't tried to be a hero.
Dec 30, 2020 3:59 PM

Aug 2020
4min into the episode and I already can't stand these characters, especially the red haired bitch. The plot is filled with annoying horror clichés like splitting into groups and fighting among themselves instead of focusing on the real threat. The art style looks fine and so is the animation. The animation of the body and feet movements durring the H scene with the pink haired girl looked nice.
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mujintou Monogatari X Episode 4 Discussion

User-san - Jan 25, 2017

2 by HentaiList10 »»
Dec 30, 2020 4:46 PM

Poll: » Mujintou Monogatari X Episode 3 Discussion

User-san - Jan 24, 2017

2 by HentaiList10 »»
Dec 30, 2020 4:15 PM

Poll: » Mujintou Monogatari X Episode 2 Discussion

User-san - Jan 23, 2017

2 by HentaiList10 »»
Dec 30, 2020 4:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.