Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Feb 4, 2017 5:41 PM

Sep 2016
Rai

as shikio left saying something about wanting to have sex Harley called men idiots and titan insulted her but she ignored him.she then told rai that he wasn't that bad.thanks,Harley.you're quite good too,actually.
Feb 4, 2017 5:56 PM

Dec 2016

Harley Violet

"well, why don't we play a tone together. What songs do you like or know apart from the one you played before. Btw what made you decide to join the music club?" Harley smiled as she looked down at her guitar. It had been a while since she played but she should be fine.
Feb 4, 2017 6:18 PM

Sep 2016
Rai

Harley suggested they play a tone together and asked what other songs he can play.well,I can't play anything else.when I played earlier it was my first time to play this song.actually,there's another one I can play but I'm not good at it either.if there's an easy one you know may be i can try it.who know?I might do well. he answered her and as he did she asked him why he joined well,at first I didn't want to join but in the end I didn't want to leave for setsu.we two were the only ones in the club back then and I didn't want to leave her alone.now we have more members but i,for some reason,still don't want to leave
Feb 4, 2017 6:57 PM

Aug 2013
@Raiores @cuddlyangel15

Titan

After insulting Harley for her comment and finishing up his work over his phone titan stood up and stretched after putting his phone down. You don't want to leave because there are many friends to be made regardless of our personality, we consider each other friends. We can learn a lot about each other through music ya know for music we play is a portrait of the persons essassence of who we are inside. How about I paint that picture of mine for all of you now? Titan walks over to the piano and sits down ready to play, but before he began he would tell them to close their eyes and clear their minds of everything but a steady breathing, and bluetooth his phone to the speakers in the room for a soft and smooth drum instrumental that was set on a time then he would then begin to play as he spoke softly over the piano for a few seconds, we can all play the same song but it's how omen plays the song that is different for us all. Me I play to connect with others to understand them and to bring us all together as one. What is it you guys play for? Is it for fun, for money or simply to learn and be better. There is so many things we play for but it's more complicated you see. It requires us to know who we are deep down before we truly figure out what it is we want from our music. Least that's my philosophy that my mother passed down to me and I truly believe that.

ZyphkinFeb 4, 2017 7:16 PM
Feb 5, 2017 12:03 PM

Dec 2016

Harley Violet

"oh, well I am glad that setsu started this club.. I mean not that I like any of you or anything but it is fun being here.. for the most part anyways." As they where talking, she could see titan interrup them and talk about friendship and what not. For a person that loved to insult girls, he gave this speech that just drove her insane. "well, I'm gonna get something to eat, I'm kinda hungry. He looked over at rai and at Genji. Any of you two want to come??"
Feb 5, 2017 1:29 PM

Sep 2016
Rai

yeah,it sure is fun here. he said and as he did it titan started talking about music like he usually does which made Harley mad.she said she's gonna eat and asked wether or not he wanted to come.He got excited about it even though he had just eaten a few kilos of food less than an hour ago.of course I wanna c- he suddenly paused and looked at titan.titan wanna come? if titan agreed he'll go eat something.if he didn't,though,he'll just stay with him.
Feb 5, 2017 2:21 PM

Aug 2013
@Raiores @cuddlyangel15

Titan

Titan felt Harleys hostility and misunderstood his intentions but he wouldn't push the matter further. He then heard rai ask if he wanted to go with them, no I'm okay rai you can go ahead if you want, she didn't invite me to come and it's understandable. She finds me rude as I find her the same for her comments the same. I won't intrude on others as she doesn't understand it seems. I'll just stay her with izumi and play music for her, but before you go Harley let me say one thing to you so it's clear. I don't like to insult girls or anyone to be honest, you just make it easy and with each retort towards guys you make which are rude to us. I will say something, rai he won't because he is a nice guy and he is my friend as is izumi. So let me be clear I don't need anyone besides them who understand my music, I don't need rude flaunting girls that are to rude to acknowledge questions I have asked more than once. I don't care if you find me rude or my presence insulting, you aren't the first because I know who my friends are. You and setsu aren't among them, find me rude or whatever I speak the truth as I don't need you because you are blind to my music as are so many others. I have only room for those who can accept my playing not those who will just walk away, that is why you are rude. Titan then became silent as he had no more to say to Harley but he had an angry yet pained look that his empty aqua iced eyes hide to a degree as he looked at Harley as if he had been looking straight through her soul, he was silent as he watched for anything and waited for something to be said.
ZyphkinFeb 5, 2017 2:24 PM
Feb 6, 2017 8:44 AM

Dec 2016

Harley Violet

"alright, if your coming, let's go" Harley soon left to the cafeteria. She didn't get to hear titans speech as she did leave as soon as possible. She probably would return at some point but for now she rather be else where. "maybe I should go to the pool after I eat. Hmm..
Feb 6, 2017 8:56 AM

Sep 2016
Rai

He listened to titan's speech and when he finished he looked at him eh...titan,she left.I'll go with her if ya don't need me.see you later guys he said looking at everyone in the room and then he left
RaioresFeb 9, 2017 2:28 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» Hallways (School)

Coffein - Dec 19, 2016

28 by Darth_Lewdious »»
May 2, 2017 7:19 AM

» Mall ( 1 2 3 )

Coffein - Dec 19, 2016

105 by Setsu_Ka »»
Feb 17, 2017 3:41 AM

» Water park

Sakura_megami - Jan 31, 2017

16 by HeiJ »»
Feb 16, 2017 12:42 PM

» Sunset Island -Arcade-

Sakura_megami - Feb 13, 2017

6 by Raiores »»
Feb 16, 2017 7:44 AM

Sticky: » Requests/Questions

Coffein - Jan 6, 2017

25 by RiriaMAL »»
Feb 13, 2017 2:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.