Forums
New
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jan 23, 2017 6:08 PM
Jul 2018
Redth_SA said:
Murasa22 said:

They can cut off the civilization game..i wouldn't mind if they did that

Even if they cut of civilization game do you seriously think it's enough to cut off an entire episode for moon? I dunno when you read the vn but I re-read moon recently, tbh second half was more eventful than first half. If they want to cut from second half it'd be the horrible cg mess battle (bad idea) and it'd still not be enough... And ending it in one episode is a real bad idea cuz of the pace if they intended to make it 3 eps long, they'd have made the two first eps more rushed than this imo.

Symphyon said:

They can still be able to finish Moon by this week because I think if we want Terra to get at least a decent amount of episodes, they have to go and finish Moon this week, if not then the more they cover Moon, the lesser chance we might get a decent adaptation of Terra. That's the thing for me at least.

Terra is extremely long so I think maybe they could cut off the part where the female characters can get along and such and playing, it doesn't really affect the overall story imho.

Terra isn't that long, you know... It's about any heroine route's length... Yes, it was more eventful and there isn't much to cut from it but... tho slightly rushed it can even be pulled off in 6 episodes... 7 episodes is about right for it tbh.

And guys, moon is the last chance for the five girls to shine together and the last chance to show the oka-ken doing stuff together... If they remove the oka-ken activities during moon, there woudn't be much feels for last scene in terra... The oka-ken playing together may not affect the overall story but it affects the feels that come around the end of rewrite...

EDIT: btw, who's the star who's gonna show up next episode and we're gonna see animated for the first time? SAKUYAA HB!! Holy shit, Sakuya HB animated... This is gonna be fun to see...

EDIT2: And civilization game wasn't completely pointless and all about oka-ken playing together...

I mean I guess when you put it that way it does seem understandable. I am just saying more, perhaps worried and a bit of a double-edge sword in all honesty because of the amount of episodes it was given (which again, 11). I'm just a bit worried, since of course they're adapting the content of the actual VN. Maybe just a slight nitpick, maybe.

Btw on a unrelated point: Um nice Forum Icon xP (I honestly like to use that and plaster whoever I hate and just post it sometimes... its worth it XD)
Jan 23, 2017 11:29 PM
Dec 2010
Here's what I'm looking at right now as far as 3 vs 4 Moon episodes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvLkONmTVrE

Going by this LP of the VN (which I know is arbitrary due to text speeds being different for various people), approximately the 2 1/2 hours of VN Moon so far have been condensed into 2 episodes, without feeling particularly rushed IMO. On this same scale, there's a bit over two hours left.

It's pretty much an even split between the club's first skirmish + playing God with the theory, and the final battle, each taking up around a hour.

Personally I think the 3rd ep opening is the ideal time to use Rewrite (if they want to keep it in the same context as the VN did) - showing the group fighting after getting together.

But....That feels like a squeeze for one episode, no matter how I try to justify it. It's going to be hard to cut the club discussion down without losing some essential pieces because most of it is actual dialogue between the group rather than a Kotarou monologue. It's also the last time we'll see them until the Terra ending, as has been mentioned. And it's relevant to Terra (at least the end of it) because Kotarou eventually realizes he won't be "himself" in that timeline.

The final battle can and will be cut way down from that other hour because Kotarou won't have to talk us through the whole thing. I have a feeling Sakuya's true nature is going to get lost in the shuffle if it's a one ep squeeze, which will be a real shame for anime-onlies. They're running out of time to explain him.

I almost feel like it's somewhere in-between - Too much remaining to squeeze into one episode, and not enough to fill two. We'll see, I guess.

I really don't want them to mess this up - Moon's ending is more powerful to me than Terra's. Can't wait for the anime-only reaction when the truth of the arc is revealed.
bcruiseJan 23, 2017 11:33 PM
Jan 24, 2017 4:10 AM

Dec 2012
bcruise said:
Here's what I'm looking at right now as far as 3 vs 4 Moon episodes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvLkONmTVrE

Going by this LP of the VN (which I know is arbitrary due to text speeds being different for various people), approximately the 2 1/2 hours of VN Moon so far have been condensed into 2 episodes, without feeling particularly rushed IMO. On this same scale, there's a bit over two hours left.

It's pretty much an even split between the club's first skirmish + playing God with the theory, and the final battle, each taking up around a hour.

Personally I think the 3rd ep opening is the ideal time to use Rewrite (if they want to keep it in the same context as the VN did) - showing the group fighting after getting together.

But....That feels like a squeeze for one episode, no matter how I try to justify it. It's going to be hard to cut the club discussion down without losing some essential pieces because most of it is actual dialogue between the group rather than a Kotarou monologue. It's also the last time we'll see them until the Terra ending, as has been mentioned. And it's relevant to Terra (at least the end of it) because Kotarou eventually realizes he won't be "himself" in that timeline.

The final battle can and will be cut way down from that other hour because Kotarou won't have to talk us through the whole thing. I have a feeling Sakuya's true nature is going to get lost in the shuffle if it's a one ep squeeze, which will be a real shame for anime-onlies. They're running out of time to explain him.

I almost feel like it's somewhere in-between - Too much remaining to squeeze into one episode, and not enough to fill two. We'll see, I guess.

I really don't want them to mess this up - Moon's ending is more powerful to me than Terra's. Can't wait for the anime-only reaction when the truth of the arc is revealed.

They won't be using Rewrite for Moon at all, I don't think. I think they're using this current opening because it's shorter than your average anime opening (an average anime opening is around 1:30, this opening is about 30 seconds), meaning they get a little bit of extra time per episode. Seems like a small amount, but one extra minute across 3 or 4 episodes can be quite helpful with adapting stuff. This opening's great anyway, so not much room to complain.
Jan 24, 2017 5:32 AM

Nov 2016
bcruise said:
.........I almost feel like it's somewhere in-between - Too much remaining to squeeze into one episode, and not enough to fill two. We'll see, I guess....

That's why I said that they could add Sakuya/Chihaya backstories during last ep of moon to fill the blank. If they pull it off "nicely", the Sakuya feels would be great, that's just how perfect the spot right before the end of the final battle is for that and it would also explain lots of shit concerning Sakuya for anime onlies. I mean, they said so much about him yet didn't explain anything and moon is the last chance to do that!

Tbh, I have a hunch that next episode would be slightly "uneventful" with oka-ken deciding on their strategies, battling only a few monsters and of course fooling around... The scene that "slightly hints" at terra would also be somewhere on this episode. It would pro'ly end up with the completion of the theory and the beginning of the "final battle". The fourth episode would directly start with the battle, by around half of the episode, most oka-ken members would die and Sakuya would show up, reveal the backstory and finally disappear. And afterwards there's the end of moon and all.

As for the OP, something tells me that they'll use "Tabi" for 3rd ep but actually use "Rewrite" more as an "Insert Song" around the beginning of 4th ep (or maybe its instrumental ver) and no OP cuz tbh Tabi would ruin the mood of the battle. "Rewrite" would also be used as the OP for Terra, I guess.

(Dammit, I'm so confident about this happening that I'm afraid I'd get real disappointed if it ends up being different than what I'm expecting...)

« If you want to be yourself, then you must become strong and beautiful. »
- Vil Schoenheit
🕂Anime List🕂Manga List🕂VN List🕂
♥ Credits to Shuuka
Jan 24, 2017 9:44 AM

Sep 2011
Redth_SA said:
and it would also explain lots of shit concerning Sakuya for anime onlies. I mean, they said so much about him yet didn't explain anything and moon is the last chance to do that!

That's what happens if a studio does a stupid move like not adapting heroine routes yet still adapting its true route when you're adapting a visual novel with a true route, therefore so many shit aren't explained very well.
TennoujiJan 24, 2017 9:48 AM

Jan 24, 2017 3:10 PM
Jul 2016
Seeing how season 1 was a disaster. Judging by the comments, I'm surprised this season is actually doing OK but for me it's like what's the point. Is it worth it?
Jan 24, 2017 3:19 PM
Jul 2018
Ranoutofideas said:
Seeing how season 1 was a disaster. Judging by the comments, I'm surprised this season is actually doing OK but for me it's like what's the point. Is it worth it?

If you want to see it then its pretty worth (despite my opinion of S1 being different). So far at least for the first 2 episodes they adapted things perfectly, they did few more changes but it works in its favor.
Jan 24, 2017 3:38 PM
Jul 2016
Symphyon said:
Ranoutofideas said:

If you want to see it then its pretty worth (despite my opinion of S1 being different). So far at least for the first 2 episodes they adapted things perfectly, they did few more changes but it works in its favor.
I feel like I'm gonna regret it but I'll give it one more chance....Just one cuz I gave the first season a lot of chances and it disappointed.
Jan 24, 2017 4:01 PM
Jul 2018
Ranoutofideas said:
Symphyon said:

I feel like I'm gonna regret it but I'll give it one more chance....Just one cuz I gave the first season a lot of chances and it disappointed.

Well I will not say much but I would say yeah, give it one chance and then well Idk, you can share your thoughts if you want (Im curious as well at least what you think as well so)
Jan 24, 2017 4:56 PM
Jul 2016
Symphyon said:
Ranoutofideas said:

Well I will not say much but I would say yeah, give it one chance and then well Idk, you can share your thoughts if you want (Im curious as well at least what you think as well so)
okay i finished the first and second episode it was okay, there's some things I don't like (mostly the artwork) but all and all its okay, wow I didn't have to get drunk this time lol
Jan 24, 2017 4:57 PM
Jul 2018
Ranoutofideas said:
Symphyon said:

okay i finished the first and second episode it was okay, there's some things I don't like (mostly the artwork) but all and all its okay, wow I didn't have to get drunk this time lol

Wait why would you have to get drunk? Unless you were doing this with S1 which... well not really an offense but I don't get much of the drinking games to be honest unless it's just for shits and giggles xP
Jan 24, 2017 5:21 PM
Jul 2016
Symphyon said:
Ranoutofideas said:

Wait why would you have to get drunk? Unless you were doing this with S1 which... well not really an offense but I don't get much of the drinking games to be honest unless it's just for shits and giggles xP
i actually dropped the first season on episode 3 but I came back to it around episode 8 or 9 I don't remember much but I started drinking while watching the anime lol at the last episode of S1 I laughed throughout the whole episode. It's fun, the drinking game is fun lol
Jan 24, 2017 6:38 PM
Jul 2018
Ranoutofideas said:
Symphyon said:

i actually dropped the first season on episode 3 but I came back to it around episode 8 or 9 I don't remember much but I started drinking while watching the anime lol at the last episode of S1 I laughed throughout the whole episode. It's fun, the drinking game is fun lol

Ahhh, well I guess that's one way to enjoy it just doing this challenge (tho I don't drink alcohol so that may be why I find it weird honestly). But I can see what you mean tho xP
Jan 24, 2017 10:42 PM
Jul 2016
Symphyon said:
Ranoutofideas said:

Ahhh, well I guess that's one way to enjoy it just doing this challenge (tho I don't drink alcohol so that may be why I find it weird honestly). But I can see what you mean tho xP
yeah lol the best way to enjoy but seeing that the second season is good I can't drink lol you know I'll wait until the release OVAs for the anime lol
Jan 27, 2017 2:21 AM

Mar 2016
Jan 27, 2017 3:28 AM
Jul 2018

To be fairly honest not even surprised that they will finished in Episode 3, and I said this: double-edge sword I suppose. You either expect Moon to be finished early, and give more episodes to Terra, or give 2 more episodes to Moon, but expect Terra to take out some bits of context. It's just as I said, double edge sword I guess.
Jan 27, 2017 4:52 AM

Nov 2016
Uwah, they even went and did the Akane panty shot in moon, moon is pure, why must you do that ?!
Anyway, seems like they'll end it in episode 3, I'm disappointed. They're probably gonna skip the cgi mess and just do some 3 to 5 min Kotarou monologue since they're doing the simulation game (yataa!!) and no Chihaya/Sakuya backstories (uguuu...). Guys, I don't think the deaths are gonna be that emotional now.
But well, even if they do it in one episode, it's not that bad. Two episodes woulda been perfect but one episode is also fine, I guess. Lets hope they just don't mess Terra... (I wanna see my loli Akane <3)

- Vil Schoenheit
♥ Credits to Shuuka
Jan 27, 2017 7:16 AM
Jul 2018
Redth_SA said:
Uwah, they even went and did the Akane panty shot in moon, moon is pure, why must you do that ?!
Anyway, seems like they'll end it in episode 3, I'm disappointed. They're probably gonna skip the cgi mess and just do some 3 to 5 min Kotarou monologue since they're doing the simulation game (yataa!!) and no Chihaya/Sakuya backstories (uguuu...). Guys, I don't think the deaths are gonna be that emotional now.
But well, even if they do it in one episode, it's not that bad. Two episodes woulda been perfect but one episode is also fine, I guess. Lets hope they just don't mess Terra... (I wanna see my loli Akane <3)

The panty shot thing is the only thing that kind of made me feel a bit irky but other than that I think while it gave me a skeptical feeling I think its fine.

I think as long as its executed decently then I'm pretty much fine with it.

I wanna see my cute Kotori again :3 and good Kotarou fufufufu~
Jan 27, 2017 9:35 AM

Jan 2015
Symphyon said:

To be fairly honest not even surprised that they will finished in Episode 3, and I said this: double-edge sword I suppose. You either expect Moon to be finished early, and give more episodes to Terra, or give 2 more episodes to Moon, but expect Terra to take out some bits of context. It's just as I said, double edge sword I guess.

OMG hold anime-onlie's rage now.
Arikado-Jan 27, 2017 12:11 PM
Jan 27, 2017 9:39 AM

Apr 2015
Jan 27, 2017 6:03 PM
Jul 2018
Arikado- said:
Symphyon said:

Lool yeah that will be bad for anime onlies, inb4:

They compare this with Fairy Tail for the amount of times Fairy Tail brings their characters back (which in Fairy Tail's case is more of a retarded asspull after asspulls, but hey at least Rewrite made sense... Fairy Tail gives horrible excuses to justify these to come back).
Jan 27, 2017 6:58 PM

Apr 2015
Symphyon said:
Arikado- said:

They compare this with Fairy Tail for the amount of times Fairy Tail brings their characters back (which in Fairy Tail's case is more of a retarded asspull after asspulls, but hey at least Rewrite made sense... Fairy Tail gives horrible excuses to justify these to come back).

They do what? Fairy Tail is a sewage water of anime. Over 170 episodes of nothing! Even SAO is better than this. And I hate SAO with a passion.
Jan 27, 2017 9:19 PM

Sep 2014
They just move the Akane pantyshot from the common route to the Moon route. I don't have a problem with it because Akane is my babe.

I know that I'm going to watch this fight, and it will be so underwhelming compared to the VN opening by WHITE FOX. It's sad really. I'm looking forward to playing with the history of the Earth (or how much 8bit will adapt of it).

OP will still be "Journey"

ED will be "Watari no Uta".

There will definitely be "Rewrite" as an insert song somewhere. They have to.
Jan 27, 2017 9:35 PM
Jul 2018
Gotrys_Cheslock said:
Symphyon said:

They do what? Fairy Tail is a sewage water of anime. Over 170 episodes of nothing! Even SAO is better than this. And I hate SAO with a passion.

Well Fairy Tail is just asspulls after asspulls, the manga is even worse by comparison.

Oh you will hate me so much because I like SAO. :3 its the anime that got me into the medium as a whole (first one being an old mecha but that show sparked my interest in anime completely tho)
Jan 27, 2017 9:37 PM
Jul 2018
exleader75 said:
They just move the Akane pantyshot from the common route to the Moon route. I don't have a problem with it because Akane is my babe.

I know that I'm going to watch this fight, and it will be so underwhelming compared to the VN opening by WHITE FOX. It's sad really. I'm looking forward to playing with the history of the Earth (or how much 8bit will adapt of it).

OP will still be "Journey"

ED will be "Watari no Uta".

There will definitely be "Rewrite" as an insert song somewhere. They have to.

It still kinda irks me as well with Akane Panty shot but then again, I like Akane as well.

They can at least put the Rewrite song as the insert song, that's probably still the best option for their end and it fits even.
Jan 28, 2017 7:21 AM

Dec 2013
The Rabbit streams return. Though this time around, I'll really only post the link this one time. It's pretty set in stone I would say about who would show up or not but just in case, I leave this here. In less than 40 minutes, english subbed Ep. 3 airs.

https://www.rabb.it/Nothingtoyou12
Jan 28, 2017 8:55 AM

Dec 2012
Terra's OP will be sang by Maon Kurosaki
and the ED will be sang by Runa Mizutani
Terra suits for Maon Kurosaki song for sure much better than using "Rewrite" for it.
LightBladeNova said:
It makes me sad to know that still hardly anyone knows what a visual novel is, even in the anime community.
Jan 28, 2017 8:58 AM

Aug 2012
Moon Kotarou didn't have enough faith.
Jan 28, 2017 9:01 AM

Sep 2015
Can expect lots of fanservice move to Terra route
Into the Internet!
Jan 28, 2017 9:12 AM

Sep 2014
ListAandM said:

There should never be any fanservice in the Terra route, but knowing this staff, there will probably be fanservice.

I'm predicting a pantyshot of loli-Akane or something with Nishikujou or Akane's caretaker.
Jan 28, 2017 9:30 AM
Jul 2018
exleader75 said:
ListAandM said:

There should never be any fanservice in the Terra route, but knowing this staff, there will probably be fanservice.

I'm predicting a pantyshot of loli-Akane or something with Nishikujou or Akane's caretaker.

I don't think they can go that much far but highly doubt it, but we'll see.

Thought the Panty or something from Moon didn't really felt out of place since it wasn't really legitimately showing the panties. xD It was okay I guess.
Jan 28, 2017 9:41 AM

Dec 2012
Next episode we finally can see Kotarou parents will look like :D
LightBladeNova said:
It makes me sad to know that still hardly anyone knows what a visual novel is, even in the anime community.
Jan 28, 2017 11:46 AM

Nov 2016
Sakuya HB wasn't in the episode.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! He's literally the only character that'd look great with 8bit's animation!! Why remove the best character in Rewrite with the bestest sprite ever of course, my Akane is still the best character with the best sprite but excluding her he's the best ??!! Godammit 8bit you even went and ruined the order of the girls' deaths!! Anyway, Moon is finished and last ep wasn't a trainwreck and now I wanna see my loli Akane!!

exleader75 said:
ListAandM said:

Panty shot during Nagai vs Kotarou fight... Nishikujou panty shot when she goes to school or show her striping when she puts on the uniform... Also let's not forget that they'd add in an awkward Kagari boob grope somewhere. Loli Akane pantyshot... "If you do that, I'll sue you!" 8bit!! ><

- Vil Schoenheit
♥ Credits to Shuuka
Jan 28, 2017 12:21 PM

Jun 2013
Redth_SA said:
Sakuya HB wasn't in the episode.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! He's literally the only character that'd look great with 8bit's animation!! Why remove the best character in Rewrite with the bestest sprite ever of course, my Akane is still the best character with the best sprite but excluding her he's the best ??!! Godammit 8bit you even went and ruined the order of the girls' deaths!! Anyway, Moon is finished and last ep wasn't a trainwreck and now I wanna see my loli Akane!!

exleader75 said:

Panty shot during Nagai vs Kotarou fight... Nishikujou panty shot when she goes to school or show her striping when she puts on the uniform... Also let's not forget that they'd add in an awkward Kagari boob grope somewhere. Loli Akane pantyshot... "If you do that, I'll sue you!" 8bit!! ><

Kotarou wanted to grasp Kagari's boobs in Terra route (i believe its when they first met) so i wouldn't be surprised if they put some boob grab
Murasa22Jan 28, 2017 12:46 PM
Jan 28, 2017 12:25 PM

Nov 2016
Murasa22 said:
Redth_SA said:

Kotarou mentions to grasp Kagari's boobs in Terra route (i believe its when they first meet) so i wouldn't be surprised if they put some boob grab

Oh wasn't there a boob grope when Kagari the bitch tried to attack my loli Akane which put her in my black list and badass and best MC ever Kotarou stopped her and she went berserek screw her and Kotarou groped her boobs to stop her or something?
RedduJan 28, 2017 12:28 PM

- Vil Schoenheit
♥ Credits to Shuuka
Jan 28, 2017 12:34 PM

Mar 2016

dat dude can do cool amv
Jan 28, 2017 12:41 PM
Jul 2018
Materialist said:

dat dude can do cool amv

That was quite good, along with the song as well though :3
Jan 28, 2017 2:41 PM

May 2010
Ishkoten said:

I haven't seen or heard Grisaia's openings so I'm a bit worried :< I've heard they were pretty good though. And I'm guessing ED song also is something brand new? Definitely can't wait for it then, all of Runa's songs in Rewrite were amazing <3 Something new by Nagi Yanagi would be awesome too...
Jan 28, 2017 3:31 PM

Dec 2012
Kitsu-nee said:
Ishkoten said:

I haven't seen or heard Grisaia's openings so I'm a bit worried :< I've heard they were pretty good though. And I'm guessing ED song also is something brand new? Definitely can't wait for it then, all of Runa's songs in Rewrite were amazing <3 Something new by Nagi Yanagi would be awesome too...
This is an example from Grisaia OP which will be good for Terra.
LightBladeNova said:
Jan 28, 2017 3:57 PM

Jun 2013
Do you guys think they will re-arrange some OST from the VN into the new OP for Terra route? like Key did with all their true routes adaptations (Little Busters Refrain/Ex, Clannad After Story, Kanon)

I wonder which song they'll choose. If they actually do that of course.
Jan 28, 2017 5:50 PM

Sep 2015
I can't wait for Terra. It was my favorite route in the game, hopefully it's adapted decently. Especially the final scene between Kagari and Kotarou, when they're saying farewell to each other while the "Radiance" OST plays. That scene destroyed me, and if it's adapted correctly it'll wreck me once more. :^)

(Also, Does anybody have that one Rewrite meme where quotes from the VN are compiled? Don't know how to describe it... I think it came from Reddit though. Can't find it anywhere...)

Jan 28, 2017 6:17 PM

Sep 2015
Eienatsu said:
PeacefulWard said:
I can't wait for Terra. It was my favorite route in the game, hopefully it's adapted decently. Especially the final scene between Kagari and Kotarou, when they're saying farewell to each other while the "Radiance" OST plays. That scene destroyed me, and if it's adapted correctly it'll wreck me once more. :^)

(Also, Does anybody have that one Rewrite meme where quotes from the VN are compiled? Don't know how to describe it... I think it came from Reddit though. Can't find it anywhere...)

Any of these memes?

It was the first one, thanks so much. The other ones are grade A+ dank as well. 👌
hardcoperJan 28, 2017 6:28 PM

Jan 28, 2017 6:32 PM

Dec 2012
This memory of Shizuru in the anime made Shizuru look like a grown up then the VN Shizuru which is normal Shizuru xD.
LightBladeNova said:
Jan 28, 2017 6:45 PM

Sep 2015
Ishkoten said:
This memory of Shizuru in the anime made Shizuru look like a grown up then the VN Shizuru which is normal Shizuru xD.

She looks like a half dead meth addict in the anime version

Jan 28, 2017 7:33 PM

Sep 2011
Redth_SA said:
Murasa22 said:

Kotarou mentions to grasp Kagari's boobs in Terra route (i believe its when they first meet) so i wouldn't be surprised if they put some boob grab

Oh wasn't there a boob grope when Kagari the bitch tried to attack my loli Akane which put her in my black list and badass and best MC ever Kotarou stopped her and she went berserek screw her and Kotarou groped her boobs to stop her or something?

There are no ecchi scenes on Terra. Kotarou did a psychological attack on Kagari while she's on berserk, which is a French kiss.

Jan 28, 2017 7:41 PM

Jun 2013
Tennouji said:
Redth_SA said:

There are no ecchi scenes on Terra. Kotarou did a psychological attack on Kagari while she's on berserk, which is a French kiss.

Actually i remember quite well that Kagari said that she would let Kotarou grab her boobs if he saves the Earth

EDIT:

My game is in portuguese since its my native language, but i translated to english so you guys can see what im referring to:

Murasa22Jan 28, 2017 7:52 PM
Jan 28, 2017 8:08 PM

May 2010
PeacefulWard said:
Ishkoten said:

She looks like a half dead meth addict in the anime version

I loled, but it's so true xD

Sadly most of the scenes from CG in anime shots looked terrible :/

Also, maybe it's just me, but dying Akane looked just ridiculous >D She's so fabulous even while dying, amazing.
Jan 28, 2017 8:14 PM

Sep 2011
Murasa22 said:
Tennouji said:

Actually i remember quite well that Kagari said that she would let Kotarou grab her boobs if he saves the Earth

EDIT:

My game is in portuguese since its my native language, but i translated to english so you guys can see what im referring to:

Yeah but I'm saying that it didn't happen. I've replayed the game a lot of times so I'm pretty sure there were no boob grabbing on Terra.
TennoujiJan 28, 2017 8:17 PM

Jan 29, 2017 1:06 PM
Jun 2014
I think we all know deep down inside that if there are going to be any fanservice in terra route it'd be Kagari's ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Especially when considering they pretty much lived together when they were had to move out of the forest
Jan 29, 2017 8:32 PM
Dec 2014
They're doing quite a good job in the second season!
The cgi was a little better too!
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rewrite 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 14, 2017

182 by White_Alice »»
Dec 16, 2023 2:13 PM

Poll: » Rewrite 2nd Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 21, 2017

115 by phantomic109 »»
Jun 19, 2023 12:51 PM

Poll: » Rewrite 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2017

201 by yveltalkyogre »»
Dec 30, 2022 2:35 PM

Poll: » Rewrite 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2017

110 by ka7eMARU »»
Nov 5, 2022 6:10 PM

Poll: » Rewrite 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 28, 2017

154 by ka7eMARU »»
Nov 5, 2022 5:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.