Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 9, 2010 6:46 PM

Aug 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh, looks like everybody got together in the end. Although I would've like it more if some of the other relationships were expanded upon. But I guess it's alright since everyone got a happily ever after.

Well that title thing still pisses me off, but whatever.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 10, 2010 8:44 AM

Jun 2010
i 100% agree, well at least theyre all happy.
again im sorry for posting a pointless reply on an old topic
Oct 30, 2011 2:33 PM

Aug 2010
Not completely satisfied with the ending of the story, but I love a happy end, so I still like how things were wrapped up. 4/5.

The relatively weak plot was counterbalanced by the cute moments and the (mostly) likable cast. It was a good read. 7/10.
Nov 13, 2011 2:28 AM

Aug 2011
happy endings yeah. to tell you the truth i though kiraka and haruna where the same person for some reason i was wondering why she was calling her "kiraka" lol. and glasses and that girl got somewhat close. and Teacher x student!!!! YEAH! guess akiho and touko sensei got together after all woot! and chika and haruna was alright. anyways decent story will give it a 8/10 just for the teacher x student thing other wise it would be a 7 or 7.5 if i could rate it.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 14, 2016 9:19 PM

Feb 2014
That was really bad to average

The system: A <>B < C < D where the "<" and ">" represents who loves whom, in other words, just A and B having mutual feelings here - this system made the author desperately arrange someone for each one of the girls who was with one-side love. So the author randomly arranged events and characters to be with each of them, pairs that should have never existed, existed in the end.

Score 4-5/10
Aug 6, 2019 9:54 PM

Jun 2015
I didn't enjoy this one as much as I though I would. Some of the ending seemed kinda forced.
:)
Jul 6, 2022 3:25 PM

Apr 2014
i gotta say i hated this series and i was expecting to like it a lot cause of how great it looked i loved the art but man was this series just bad....

first let me say everything in this series was super forced its was pretty crazy how forced shit was in this series not only that many things was never explained fully like something would happen then next thing you know its as if it never happened lol

and then the sub teacher........ god do i hate her and the way she did things was some of the most cringe stuff like what even the fuck......

in the end i felt really bad for the glasses girl which i wish they would have done more with but instead pretty much played her in every way even to the point they throw in some random character in the end just so she could have someone which again came out of no where with some bs story like that i really wanted her to be able to get with Akiho but sadly she got forced with the sub teacher......

with that said i feel like this series was just trying to do way to much but didnt have enough time to do things right cause this could have been good but seems like every thing had to get rushed and forced and yeah just turned out really bad

i only didnt give it a 1 because i loved the art
"one step at a time"

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hatsukoi Shimai Chapter 4 Discussion

ckam - Feb 9, 2010

3 by Impala »»
May 6, 2017 3:28 AM

Poll: » Hatsukoi Shimai Chapter 6 Discussion

ckam - Feb 9, 2010

2 by billybob300c »»
Dec 20, 2013 4:55 AM

Poll: » Hatsukoi Shimai Chapter 5 Discussion

ckam - Feb 9, 2010

2 by billybob300c »»
Dec 20, 2013 4:16 AM

Poll: » Hatsukoi Shimai Chapter 3 Discussion

ckam - Feb 9, 2010

2 by billybob300c »»
Dec 20, 2013 2:26 AM

Poll: » Hatsukoi Shimai Chapter 2 Discussion

ckam - Feb 9, 2010

1 by billybob300c »»
Dec 20, 2013 1:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.