Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 9, 2010 6:05 PM

Aug 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
There's just a problem that I have with this manga. "First Love," so there's another one right around the corner or something. It just makes it seem like this relationship won't really last even if they do get a happy ending. But whatever.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 13, 2011 12:42 AM

Aug 2011
yeah i understand what you mean by the whole first love thing, anyways i guess there together now? and WOW she liked her face that was...cool? :D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 20, 2013 4:16 AM

Jan 2009
thoughts:

1.) feels like things are rushed between Chika x Haruna. i mean, they could've gotten to know each other a lot more.

2.) I think Haruna misunderstood what her senpai said to those group of girls. when she said "she's just an underclassman," she could've meant that she was hiding their relationship away from those girls so that they don't suspect anything between senpai and Haruna.

3.) class rep deserves all that hate.

4.) dam, Haruna licking Chika's cheek was hawt, but that was a bit too much. they should be doing stuff like that once they've gotten to known each other better.
俺の命を百合に。
Currently translating Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - Atelier no Koibito-tachi -- when bored.
Above visual novel is 22.22% translated with progress uploaded to youtube; if you're into yuri VNs, check out my channel.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hatsukoi Shimai Chapter 13 Discussion

ckam - Feb 9, 2010

6 by DazeFire »»
Jul 6, 2022 3:25 PM

Poll: » Hatsukoi Shimai Chapter 4 Discussion

ckam - Feb 9, 2010

3 by Impala »»
May 6, 2017 3:28 AM

Poll: » Hatsukoi Shimai Chapter 6 Discussion

ckam - Feb 9, 2010

2 by billybob300c »»
Dec 20, 2013 4:55 AM

Poll: » Hatsukoi Shimai Chapter 3 Discussion

ckam - Feb 9, 2010

2 by billybob300c »»
Dec 20, 2013 2:26 AM

Poll: » Hatsukoi Shimai Chapter 2 Discussion

ckam - Feb 9, 2010

1 by billybob300c »»
Dec 20, 2013 1:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.