Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 30, 2016 3:14 AM

Apr 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Woah.. that was revealed rather fast?

Anyway that translator though hahaha
Dec 30, 2016 1:17 PM

Feb 2008
Worst translation not same group :(

hellogarry said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Dec 31, 2016 12:52 AM
Feb 2011
I just voted a dislike and now I feel a bit bad 'bout it... But what can I say? Reading it till there in one sitting and then being greeted by that cliff... The feeling of betrayal TT.TT

On that note, eagerly waiting for the next chap...
Dec 31, 2016 11:16 AM

Mar 2014
hellogarry said:

who don't think like that at high school? xD

TeenAizen said:
I just voted a dislike and now I feel a bit bad 'bout it... But what can I say? Reading it till there in one sitting and then being greeted by that cliff... The feeling of betrayal TT.TT

On that note, eagerly waiting for the next chap...

I read it in one sitting too, it was too intense at the moment that they went to the book festival with each lie stacking up and with that sudden confession, I don't know how this gonna happend next 0:!
Jan 1, 2017 10:59 AM

Nov 2016
Wow I wasn't expecting him to reveal himself so soon, but I guess it was the right course of action instead of dragging this on forever. This manga would have been entertaining if it came out every week.

Lol @ the translation I couldn't stop laughing
Does anyone know of any other English translation? I'm glad that there's at least a translation but I was hoping for another interpretation. This was such an important chapter and of course it just had to be subby d doing the translation
Jan 1, 2017 11:16 AM

Nov 2016
I think Botan will still like him, she will obviously be shocked at first but will eventually give him the chance to explain himself but once he does she will know who he truly likes. As for Tokujira I think she will ignore and avoid Keitarou from that point on. However since Botan is such a good friend to Tokujira, she will probably try and help Keitarou connect and express his feelings to Tokujira. Just a theory i have, but I could also see the author taking the simpler route of Botan or Tokujira (or both) thinking Keitarou was cross dressing as/pretending to be Itsuki
Jan 1, 2017 2:07 PM

Apr 2016
I just want to say that I didn't like how quickly he revealed it. I think he could've gone a little longer kidding the fact that he wasn't a girl, instead of succumbing after hearing Botan's confession. What did you guys think of him confessing in the 18th chapter? Oh, and who liked the translator? I thought he was pretty funny, although I would like to read the normal, chill version.
Jan 2, 2017 6:24 AM
May 2016
vanillaskynet said:
Wow I wasn't expecting him to reveal himself so soon, but I guess it was the right course of action instead of dragging this on forever. This manga would have been entertaining if it came out every week.

Lol @ the translation I couldn't stop laughing
Does anyone know of any other English translation? I'm glad that there's at least a translation but I was hoping for another interpretation. This was such an important chapter and of course it just had to be subby d doing the translation

I checked 5 diffrent sites so far nothing other than that
Jul 20, 2017 2:17 AM

Feb 2007
Did not expect to see everyone find out this quickly... Let's see where it goes from here, then.
Aug 25, 2020 4:08 PM
May 2016
So... is there a better translation version of this chapter out there yet? Cause I kinda stop reading after this chapter because of the translation even tho it was funny, but it was also a important part of the story too.
Jan 21, 2021 2:35 PM

Aug 2018
Well that was a great translation
_______I like rocks__
May 5, 2021 2:18 AM

Aug 2018
...I thought I was going to tell him later...things got complicated...
Jul 29, 2021 2:42 PM

Mar 2018
Really good and emotional chapter. In fact, it was so good I had to make up words in my head and skip past the meme translations so I could feel its whole impact.

The secret is reveled, while it is for the better and he is strong for doing it, I just don't know what will happen.
Sep 16, 2021 6:14 PM

Jan 2017
Oh wow the reveal is out already, Keitarou sure has guts
Feb 8, 2022 2:28 AM

Aug 2020
I'm glad the lie didn't go on for longer. My heart wouldn't be able to take it.
Aug 1, 2022 5:00 AM

Aug 2020
Stuff are happening pretty fast, which I like. Most of the rom-coms now just drags it so much after all
It was inevitable...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso wo Kasaneru Chapter 32 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 9, 2017

55 by _elvira_ »»
Feb 11, 10:08 PM

Poll: » Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso wo Kasaneru Chapter 29 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2017

5 by _elvira_ »»
Feb 11, 9:19 PM

Poll: » Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso wo Kasaneru Chapter 15 Discussion

hellogarry - Sep 14, 2016

8 by _elvira_ »»
Feb 10, 10:26 AM

Poll: » Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso wo Kasaneru Chapter 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 12, 2016

5 by KoiTao »»
Sep 4, 2022 8:31 PM

Poll: » Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso wo Kasaneru Chapter 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 10, 2016

4 by taflinder »»
Feb 14, 2022 9:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.