Basic Mafia v4: Haruhi Suzumiya Mafia | Game Over - Mafia and Third Party Win

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (56) « First ... « 31 32 [33] 34 35 » ... Last »
Jan 5, 2017 9:19 AM

Jan 2010
PentaFlare said:
logic340 said:
Fair enough shit was hella crazy. No one is listening to me so I just sat back and watched until it was bed time. I have had a chance to catch up and have shared my thoughts thus far. I also answered your question about Phraze's possible alignment. I am fairly confident in how I feel about her.

Yup. I read that and reread the post you were referring to in it. It definitely feels like a good mindset and I liked how they kept track of notable interactions for later if we get a scum flip. Leaning town for me.
How comfortable do you feel with me, Grapefruit, DenjaX, Phraze, and yourself? if you make all of us town how does that help your PoE?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Jan 5, 2017 9:20 AM

Jan 2010
PentaFlare said:
Sonata said:
Unvote.

I'll not vote for anyone until DenjaX and Penta share their interactions, one of them has to be lying for sure.

Plus, I'm way too confused atm.

Wait a minute...
Can you restate your results for me?

N1 - You targeted Soren and only Denja/aa-dono visited Soren? And then. N2 - You targeted rosie and nobody visited them. This is for sure 100% correct?
Where are you going with this? I have some questions too since I don't know much about Power Roles and balance.

Jan 5, 2017 9:23 AM

Aug 2014
logic340 said:
PentaFlare said:

Yup. I read that and reread the post you were referring to in it. It definitely feels like a good mindset and I liked how they kept track of notable interactions for later if we get a scum flip. Leaning town for me.
How comfortable do you feel with me, Grapefruit, DenjaX, Phraze, and yourself? if you make all of us town how does that help your PoE?

I'm confortable with everyone but Denja being out of a PoE pool. I'm not as confident with Phraze but I'll put them back in only later if something seems to not add up.

Denja is concerning me because he seems to be role fishing me a lot to try and figure out what I know about him. It makes me think he is worried to claim is actual role and needs to come up with a fakeclaim that works with what I know. Why would he have visited Soren N1?
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Jan 5, 2017 9:26 AM

Aug 2014
logic340 said:
PentaFlare said:

Wait a minute...

N1 - You targeted Soren and only Denja/aa-dono visited Soren? And then. N2 - You targeted rosie and nobody visited them. This is for sure 100% correct?
Where are you going with this? I have some questions too since I don't know much about Power Roles and balance.

I just remembered something that makes these actions not add up at all. I want confirmation that this is what Sonata did and saw.
Jan 5, 2017 9:27 AM

Oct 2014
PentaFlare said:
Sonata said:
Unvote.

I'll not vote for anyone until DenjaX and Penta share their interactions, one of them has to be lying for sure.

Plus, I'm way too confused atm.

Wait a minute...

Yes.
Jan 5, 2017 9:29 AM

Jan 2010
PentaFlare said:
logic340 said:

I just remembered something that makes these actions not add up at all. I want confirmation that this is what Sonata did and saw.
Based on the way I see things I don't know a role that DenjaX could have that would allow them to visit Soren unless they are scum. Unless there is a real reason he asked if you both could have the same role which I took as why he said you could be Scum!cop. I would like to know what you did with your night actions as they may help me figure out what your alignment is but I haven't really seen anything from you that makes me believe you covertly dropped hints as to what you found. Ref post #1583

Jan 5, 2017 9:31 AM

Aug 2014
Lynch Sonata. I visited Soren on N1, aa-dono N2. Their results are faked.
Jan 5, 2017 9:31 AM

Nov 2008
Hmm... what do I smell here?

*sniff* *sniff*

Do I smell conspiracy here? I am still baffled on why me of all people get me involved here. xDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jan 5, 2017 9:33 AM

Aug 2014
The only question then is how in the world did they know Denja also visited Soren?
Jan 5, 2017 9:36 AM

Aug 2014
Also, since at this point I have nothing else to claim except my results, I might as well finish it off.

I am a Vanilla Cop/Special Cop/Gunsmith/Whatever you want to call it. I can determine if someone is Vanilla Town or "Night Active". Both Soren and Denja are "Night Active".
Jan 5, 2017 9:36 AM

Nov 2008
PentaFlare said:
Lynch Sonata. I visited Soren on N1, aa-dono N2. Their results are faked.
I can confirm this. Unless there is a ninja here, that is. I poked Penta for a possibility of scum roleblocker.

But the charade is over. Sonata is definitely lying.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jan 5, 2017 9:37 AM

Jan 2010
PentaFlare said:
logic340 said:

I'm confortable with everyone but Denja being out of a PoE pool. I'm not as confident with Phraze but I'll put them back in only later if something seems to not add up.

Denja is concerning me because he seems to be role fishing me a lot to try and figure out what I know about him. It makes me think he is worried to claim is actual role and needs to come up with a fakeclaim that works with what I know. Why would he have visited Soren N1?
Fair enough with everything that has transpired I am not ready to clear DenjaX yet either wish I had a little more information.

That is the same question I have. I could see Soren being visited then dying the following night as a sign mafia found something they didn't like. I don't know what role DenjaX could have that would allow him to visit someone since we have a jail keeper who acts as roleblocker and doctor.

How many power roles would you expect the town to have?

Jan 5, 2017 9:39 AM

Jan 2010
PentaFlare said:
Also, since at this point I have nothing else to claim except my results, I might as well finish it off.

I am a Vanilla Cop/Special Cop/Gunsmith/Whatever you want to call it. I can determine if someone is Vanilla Town or "Night Active". Both Soren and Denja are "Night Active".
Based on my role and what I just read on the Mafia wiki about it I believe your claim because a full cop is probably not in this setup.

Jan 5, 2017 9:40 AM

Oct 2011
following up with my suspicions

Unvote. Vote: Sonata

Jan 5, 2017 9:41 AM

Jan 2010
Two votes away from the hammer now. I wish Lucian was here I want to see which way he goes on this.

Jan 5, 2017 9:43 AM

May 2012
I'm here. Gimme some time to catch up, I'm trying to work out the claims.

Jan 2010
@Sonata any last words?

Aug 2014
logic340 said:
PentaFlare said:

Fair enough with everything that has transpired I am not ready to clear DenjaX yet either wish I had a little more information.

That is the same question I have. I could see Soren being visited then dying the following night as a sign mafia found something they didn't like. I don't know what role DenjaX could have that would allow him to visit someone since we have a jail keeper who acts as roleblocker and doctor.

I think 3 is a pretty solid number 4 would only be the case if mafia had some pretty strong PRs to balance it out on the other side.
Jan 5, 2017 9:45 AM

May 2012
Okay, it looks like something's been figured out while I was gone. Could someone tell me what's happened?
Jan 5, 2017 9:45 AM

Aug 2013
Unvote

Jan 5, 2017 9:46 AM

Aug 2014
Gruffin said:
Okay, it looks like something's been figured out while I was gone. Could someone tell me what's happened?

Sonata's results are faked. I visited Soren N1. Denja confirmed somehow?
Jan 5, 2017 9:46 AM

Jan 2010
PentaFlare said:
logic340 said:

I think 3 is a pretty solid number 4 would only be the case if mafia had some pretty strong PRs to balance it out on the other side.
I would say the mafia have some really strong PR's then because I can confirm that there are two more town with a type of PR (including myself).
So you're VC
DenjaX is whatever he is
Soren was Jail Keeper
I am ??????
???? is ??????

Jan 5, 2017 9:47 AM

Nov 2008
@PentaFlare I wonder what took you so long to figure out the BS? This charade would have been over hours ago... xDD

May 2012
Er, okay. Before you guys hammer, can I have some time to catch up on this please? I'm writing up a claim timeline of sorts.

Aug 2014
logic340 said:
PentaFlare said:

I would say the mafia have some really strong PR's then because I can confirm that their are two more town with a type of PR (including myself).
So you're VC
DenjaX is whatever he is
Soren was Jail Keeper
I am ??????
???? is ??????

Bloody murder. There are definitely 4 mafia then and and probably some strong PRs.
Jan 5, 2017 9:49 AM

Aug 2014
DenjaX said:
@PentaFlare I wonder what took you so long to figure out the BS? This charade would have been over hours ago... xDD

I was just keeping track of my results. "These two people are night active". I hadn't bothered to think of the fact that I visited people to do that. >.<
Jan 5, 2017 9:53 AM

Nov 2008
PentaFlare said:
The only question then is how in the world did they know Denja also visited Soren?
Coincidence? Or prob scum watcher after all. xDD

Jan 5, 2017 9:54 AM

Jan 2010
PentaFlare said:
logic340 said:
I would say the mafia have some really strong PR's then because I can confirm that their are two more town with a type of PR (including myself).
So you're VC
DenjaX is whatever he is
Soren was Jail Keeper
I am ??????
???? is ??????

Bloody murder. There are definitely 4 mafia then and and probably some strong PRs.
So if we get one in Sonata then VCA and PoE becomes a lot easier to deal with. If Sonata is scum then scum spread out and I would also put her and Sithin together based on that. Lucian looking more suspicious for dumping that vote on you before he left. IF there are 4 then I am going with Lucian, Rosie, Sonata, and Sithis. Based on PoE and VCA.

Jan 5, 2017 9:55 AM

Oct 2011
Gruffin said:
You are acting somewhat similar to TGT, but I don't want meta to get in the way of me forming an unbiased read on you.
this kinda popped up in my memory and I wanna answer it
I think my activity since TGT will be pretty different from what ur used to seeing lol. I think the reason is pretty obvious :P

//offgame comment but before I forget lol

Jan 5, 2017 9:58 AM

Oct 2014
I'm pretty sure DenjaX hasn't confessed a role yet.

He is lying, and has been since I revealed. I was quite surprised that he backed me up at first to be honest, since I was just claiming town power role in hopes that I'd survive and give one more night for them since mafia would target me at night, but it was quite a sudden change of events when he supported me while I was talking out of my ass.

Vote: DenjaX

Either that, or I am a wizard and the spirits told me that he visited Soren night 1.

That is why I have been so insistent in him revealing, it was to confirm my suspicions.

I'm going back to practising, you can trust me or not, but this is the truth.
Jan 5, 2017 9:58 AM

Oct 2011
Gruffin said:
vvvvvv
Phraze said:
logic340 said:
@Phraze are you all caught up?? How do you feel about the claims that were made last night?
grabbed whatever I thought was useful for that post I did before backreading. gave up when it came to those claims. they're what u call it....WIFOMy. claims always messed up my reads so not gonna look into them much besides how headache inducing they were

but what I get is....
- Sonata mentioned claiming a role but edited it out
- Dono was fairly active. had a fight with Penta
- Denja hinted Kyon and poked Penta
- Penta hinted being PR
- Sonata, as per Kit's questioning, claimed his role and the results of it

this kinda leads me to think that:
IF Sonata is scum: he investigated Dono and got his result besides a NK on the bigger threat(jailor). or scum figured out Dono's role after the Penta/Dono exchange
IF Sonata is town: he cleared uhh who was that person again?? and could have checked Denja's investigative

scum got an investigative role. dunno who it would be
or we could be facing town handing out fake power claims to confuse mafia

this is pretty WIFOMy so shitz on it. I still doubt Sonata

Jan 5, 2017 9:59 AM

Oct 2014
Ah, forgot to say, I'm vanilla town.
Jan 5, 2017 10:00 AM

May 2012
@Phraze thanks. ;w; I'm about completely caught up, I'll give that timeline soon.
Jan 5, 2017 10:01 AM

May 2012
Sonata said:
SONATA, PLS.

What is even going on right now?
Jan 5, 2017 10:01 AM

Jan 2010
Phraze said:
Gruffin said:
You are acting somewhat similar to TGT, but I don't want meta to get in the way of me forming an unbiased read on you.
this kinda popped up in my memory and I wanna answer it
I think my activity since TGT will be pretty different from what ur used to seeing lol. I think the reason is pretty obvious :P

//offgame comment but before I forget lol
Only the activity seems to be the same imo. The posts feel more genuine especially the one with your reads for Gruffin.

Jan 5, 2017 10:02 AM

Oct 2011
@Sonata
Bursama v2 ~.~

Jan 5, 2017 10:03 AM

Jan 2010
Sonata said:
Where is that case on Kit? Why did it take for Kit to ask about you claiming for you to claim (something you said you would do in a wall post). Why doesn't your story add up? How are you Vanilla if your case against Soren was based on the findings of your night action?

Jan 5, 2017 10:04 AM

Nov 2008
@Sonata thats why I am asking you what is your game plan here. Your stunt is doing more harm than good to town. And you made a terrible stunt imo.

Jan 5, 2017 10:04 AM

Jan 2010
Phraze said:
@Sonata
Bursama v2 ~.~
Not quite they already claimed watcher....LMAO. Claimed to watch Soren night 1 who was visited by aa-dono. It makes more sense that they got Soren's role and decided he needed to go night 2.

Jan 5, 2017 10:05 AM

Jan 2010
@Sonata bad hammer and now this why should we believe you are town?

Jan 5, 2017 10:07 AM

Nov 2008
I am willing to spare Sonata because I can feel the thoughts put into it.

@logic340 why do you want to see Sonata burn so bad already? You dont even have a slight doubts about all these shenanigans?

Acutally i will Unvote for now.

Jan 5, 2017 10:08 AM

May 2012
Claim Timeline:
D1:
-Sonata watched Soren, visited by aa-dono. (claimed)
-Penta visited Soren (claimed)

D2:
-Sonata watched Rosie, no visits. (claimed)
1048 - Sonata's edited post were they say they will try to get results on Soren. (Kit/Gruffin confirmed)
-Penta visited aa-dono (claimed)

D3:
Denja is waiting for results, gets them on Penta?
1372 - Denja soft hinting guilty cop-check on Penta?
1379 - Penta suspects Denja for this hint.
1380 - ???
1381 - A sad, confused Penta no longer thinks Denja is claiming his role.
1401 - Sonata claims watcher, and claims results.
1440 - Denja says he's not cop.
1441 - Penta soft-claiming cop or informative role of equal power.
1607 - Penta claims visits.
1610 - Penta claims Gunsmith, Soren and Denja are both Night Active.
1611 - Denja confirms Penta's visit, says he thought Penta could have been scum rb.
1613 - Logic's got a role too, believes Penta's claim.
1622 - More PRs ;-;
1632 - Sonata claims VT

I'm up for voting Sonata after all of this.

Edit: If I missed something, please tell me and I'll add it.
Jan 5, 2017 10:09 AM

Jan 2010
DenjaX said:
I am willing to spare Sonata because I can feel the thoughts put into it.

@logic340 why do you want to see Sonata burn so bad already? You dont even have a slight doubts about all these shenanigans?
First of all I don't want to see her burn so badly, I just asked a question. My vote has not moved there nor did I threaten to move it. I was one of the first to raise my concerns I just was not expecting more shenanigans considering the postilion they put us (town) and themselves in.

Jan 5, 2017 10:11 AM

Nov 2008
@PentaFlare what do you make all of this? You think Sonata is pulling a Lamby here as well?

Jan 5, 2017 10:14 AM

Jan 2010
DenjaX said:
@PentaFlare what do you make all of this? You think Sonata is pulling a Lamby here as well?
What does pulling a Lamby mean?

Jan 5, 2017 10:17 AM

Aug 2014
DenjaX said:

Well, Lamby claimed cop with a guilty check as VT and the person he claimed was guilty actually flipped scum...
Jan 5, 2017 10:18 AM

Oct 2011
Gruffin said:
Claim Timeline:
D1:
-Sonata watched Soren, visited by aa-dono. (claimed)
-Penta visited Soren (claimed)

D2:
-Sonata watched Rosie, no visits. (claimed)
1048 - Sonata's edited post were they say they will try to get results on Soren. (Kit/Gruffin confirmed)
-Penta visited aa-dono (claimed)

D3:
Denja is waiting for results, gets them on Penta?
1372 - Denja soft hinting guilty cop-check on Penta?
1379 - Penta suspects Denja for this hint.
1380 - ???
1381 - A sad, confused Penta no longer thinks Denja is claiming his role.
1401 - Sonata claims watcher, and claims results.
1440 - Denja says he's not cop.
1441 - Penta soft-claiming cop or informative role of equal power.
1607 - Penta claims visits.
1610 - Penta claims Gunsmith, Soren and Denja are both Night Active.
1611 - Denja confirms Penta's visit, says he thought Penta could have been scum rb.
1613 - Logic's got a role too, believes Penta's claim.
1622 - More PRs ;-;
1632 - Sonata claims VT

I'm up for voting Sonata after all of this.

Edit: If I missed something, please tell me and I'll add it.
after reading all that... too WIFOMy >.> this is why I hate claiming, I might actually promote it as scum but not as town lool

Jan 5, 2017 10:19 AM

Aug 2014
That was one of the coolest plays I've ever seen, but I don't think this is that kind of claim. Sonata claimed to try and save themself from a lynch, not to try and catch scum. This claim is entirely self preservation.

Nov 2008
logic340 said:
What does pulling a Lamby mean?
Lamby is a player in MS who always pull stunts to get reactions even if it makes him get lynched. It is a terrible thing to experience at that moment but it yields good results in the long run because of the activity it brings. Then, it is good to investigate again after we look what happened in retrospect.

May 2012
@Phraze Yeah, I'm just trying to pull it all together so I can get a grasp on the situation.

@Oyasumi_Rosie Why the sudden unvote on me?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (56) « First ... « 31 32 [33] 34 35 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.