Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 27, 2016 4:08 PM

Aug 2014
I figured why not? There's three versions of the series each with their own fanbases (Personally I think the Manga's best.) so why not see what MAL prefers.

Feel free to have discussions about why you think whichever version you think is the best is indeed the best below.
Dec 27, 2016 11:36 PM

Oct 2012
The anime TV series, along with EoE, remains as the complete package to me. It is so genuinely the most valuable because I really felt as though Anno's depression displayed itself in the best possible ways; walking me through his characters that are glaringly broken and then guiding me to a conclusion where life does have meaning and value. In essence, this complete package was like self-therapy where I could see the development unfold slowly and purposefully paced its story to illustrate that development alongside the author. This can never be replicated.

The manga, is somewhat underwhelming in that regard. Certain moments are pretty well crafted, but they serve as moments that help enhance the story, but not specifically expand upon or build on the characters I already seen on screen. Its ending seemed more like a meet half-way kind of ending in term of tone. TV End = Happy. EoE End = Looks more bleak (but still leaves room for hope). Manga End = Soft bittersweet end. It's not a bad ending by any means, but it just didn't quite leave that impact that the anime versions had. Still a nice and alternate conclusion to end off though that I can accept.
I've often considered the manga as a nice supplementary work too; it kind of fits into places where the anime had gaps (like Rei was less fleshed out in the anime, but in the manga, she felt and stood out more as a character). However, the key difference is that the series/EoE stands boldly on its own, while the manga can't.

Rebuilds...
There just isn't enough substance there for me to latch onto, and that's probably because it's inherently a movie, so it's not something to fault it that harshly for. Still, it loses its Evangelion charm, in my opinion, because it feels... too polished and aims to be 'perfect', trying to correct things that didn't need correcting to begin with. Certainly, the action scenes are eye-candy heaven, but these action scenes are less enthralling to me simply because the stakes didn't feel that tense. Take for instance Eva Unit 01 vs Eva Unit 03 in 2.22. I found myself extremely disappointed because the way it was handled here, it managed to be less impacting as it was in Episode 18. Why? Shinji was forced to see the events unfold in front of him in that episode. I could feel his sense of desperation to stop his Eva Unit. In 2.22, he's greeted with this flashy Dummy Plug wallpaper graphic. Why?? It just lessens the impact of him having to endure the loss of control he had. Perhaps I'm being nitpicky here, as I haven't mentioned the story switch done to put Asuka in that entry plug; I was largely unfavorable of this choice.
1) It removes the necessary reason for Touji being in the story. What was remarkable about using Touji for Eva Unit 03 in the series was that despite being a background character, he was given a purpose in the story, a purpose to make Shinji feel even worse for piloting and further grow detached from others in order to avoid causing pain. 2.22 is basically saying Toji wasn't needed at all.
2) Most praise this decision because well, it's a major character, and it's fucking Asuka! Well, Asuka gets shafted in favor giving screen time to Mari. Dear lord, Mari. We could had had more Asuka development and attachment to this alternate version of Asuka, but no, we get some unnecessary and flat character who still remains unappealing in 3.33. Asuka would had served better as a sacrificial lamb against the last angel in 2.22. So then, it would had given MORE impact to Shinji returning when he sees BOTH Rei and Asuka failed to destroy that Angel. Instead, by the end of 2.22, you pretty much forget about Asuka, and the focus shifts primarily to Shinji/Rei.

This is an unrelated tangent to the prior examples, but damn 2.22!Mari remains to be that unnecessary character replacing the roles of characters fulfilled way better within the series in execution. For instance, it bothered me that Mari had to take Shinji from the evacuation bunker and forcibly show him the ugly state of affairs. In Episode 19, it was far more enriching to have Shinji retreat out of the bunker and then run into Kaji in order to have that quick heart-to-heart about doing what you think is right and protecting those close to you. It was a clear sign that Shinji chose to do something because it felt right morally, and not because someone dragged him along, like Mari, in order to illustrate that. She simultaneously stripped down Kaji and Shinji's roles.

Rebuilds are just soulless reboots, but I don't mind their existence actually. It keeps Evangelion topical and it continues to bring in new and curious viewers willing to see the originals.

So there ya go.
ShoryuDec 27, 2016 11:51 PM

Just this once, I'll fulfill whatever your wish is.
Dec 28, 2016 8:52 AM

Aug 2014
Shoryu said:
The anime TV series, along with EoE, remains as the complete package to me. It is so genuinely the most valuable because I really felt as though Anno's depression displayed itself in the best possible ways; walking me through his characters that are glaringly broken and then guiding me to a conclusion where life does have meaning and value. In essence, this complete package was like self-therapy where I could see the development unfold slowly and purposefully paced its story to illustrate that development alongside the author. This can never be replicated.

The manga, is somewhat underwhelming in that regard. Certain moments are pretty well crafted, but they serve as moments that help enhance the story, but not specifically expand upon or build on the characters I already seen on screen. Its ending seemed more like a meet half-way kind of ending in term of tone. TV End = Happy. EoE End = Looks more bleak (but still leaves room for hope). Manga End = Soft bittersweet end. It's not a bad ending by any means, but it just didn't quite leave that impact that the anime versions had. Still a nice and alternate conclusion to end off though that I can accept.
I've often considered the manga as a nice supplementary work too; it kind of fits into places where the anime had gaps (like Rei was less fleshed out in the anime, but in the manga, she felt and stood out more as a character). However, the key difference is that the series/EoE stands boldly on its own, while the manga can't.

Rebuilds...
There just isn't enough substance there for me to latch onto, and that's probably because it's inherently a movie, so it's not something to fault it that harshly for. Still, it loses its Evangelion charm, in my opinion, because it feels... too polished and aims to be 'perfect', trying to correct things that didn't need correcting to begin with. Certainly, the action scenes are eye-candy heaven, but these action scenes are less enthralling to me simply because the stakes didn't feel that tense. Take for instance Eva Unit 01 vs Eva Unit 03 in 2.22. I found myself extremely disappointed because the way it was handled here, it managed to be less impacting as it was in Episode 18. Why? Shinji was forced to see the events unfold in front of him in that episode. I could feel his sense of desperation to stop his Eva Unit. In 2.22, he's greeted with this flashy Dummy Plug wallpaper graphic. Why?? It just lessens the impact of him having to endure the loss of control he had. Perhaps I'm being nitpicky here, as I haven't mentioned the story switch done to put Asuka in that entry plug; I was largely unfavorable of this choice.
1) It removes the necessary reason for Touji being in the story. What was remarkable about using Touji for Eva Unit 03 in the series was that despite being a background character, he was given a purpose in the story, a purpose to make Shinji feel even worse for piloting and further grow detached from others in order to avoid causing pain. 2.22 is basically saying Toji wasn't needed at all.
2) Most praise this decision because well, it's a major character, and it's fucking Asuka! Well, Asuka gets shafted in favor giving screen time to Mari. Dear lord, Mari. We could had had more Asuka development and attachment to this alternate version of Asuka, but no, we get some unnecessary and flat character who still remains unappealing in 3.33. Asuka would had served better as a sacrificial lamb against the last angel in 2.22. So then, it would had given MORE impact to Shinji returning when he sees BOTH Rei and Asuka failed to destroy that Angel. Instead, by the end of 2.22, you pretty much forget about Asuka, and the focus shifts primarily to Shinji/Rei.

This is an unrelated tangent to the prior examples, but damn 2.22!Mari remains to be that unnecessary character replacing the roles of characters fulfilled way better within the series in execution. For instance, it bothered me that Mari had to take Shinji from the evacuation bunker and forcibly show him the ugly state of affairs. In Episode 19, it was far more enriching to have Shinji retreat out of the bunker and then run into Kaji in order to have that quick heart-to-heart about doing what you think is right and protecting those close to you. It was a clear sign that Shinji chose to do something because it felt right morally, and not because someone dragged him along, like Mari, in order to illustrate that. She simultaneously stripped down Kaji and Shinji's roles.

Rebuilds are just soulless reboots, but I don't mind their existence actually. It keeps Evangelion topical and it continues to bring in new and curious viewers willing to see the originals.

So there ya go.

Should have known you'd be the first to respond. @HeroKenzan and @Clebardman are soon to be next, especially now that I've tagged them.

#advertisement

You're not wrong about the original Anime being an experience that can't be replicated but I still feel in terms of story-telling that the manga wins out.

Sadamoto (due to him being so slow at making it for a multitude of reasons) was able to take a look at the original Anime and see what needed to be fleshed out and what could be cut. And I think he did that really well. Some characters like Kaji and especially Kaworu got more screen time and were able to be fleshed out a bit more. While a lot of the more pointless Angel battles were cut, streamlining the story a bit.

And it's not just what he took out and added though, I also like a lot of the small changes he made. Like you said Rei obviously gets more screen time and becomes a more fleshed out character because of it but I also like what he did with Shinji.

Hard to explain but Manga Shinji just feels more...likeable. Now I'm not one of those people who hated Shinji in the original or anything but still. And I know some people might say that making Shinji more likeable ruins the point of his character and what not but it doesn't because when it really counts he's still just a scared kid thrown into a world he can't possibly understand.

The only two things I think the manga didn't do as well as the anime were A. The ending, it kinda made me raise my eyebrows when Shinji re-created the world. Kinda went against what the original was trying to say. Plus what was up with that extra chapter featuring Mari?

And B. Asuka, it's pretty clear that Sadamoto is a Reifag and not an Asukafag. I'm not mad about this but as an Asuka fan I would've liked to see her a bit more in the limelight. I still don't mind it though since it gave way for more Rei development.

I like the manga more simply because I think it told the story better. While I'll admit some things in the original can't be replicated that's not a bad thing because it gives way to interesting interpretations in this case improvement in my opinion.

As for the rebuilds...yeah. I have a soft spot for 2.22 but even though I gave it a 10 and it's in my favorite anime list I would never seriously rank it up there with the Anime or Manga. And 3.33 is just...well ok I haven't watched it since it first came out on Streaming sites and I have the english release now so I will watch it again...eventually. I'm not gonna say anything about it before I get a another look at it.

So there ya go.
Dec 28, 2016 9:52 AM

Apr 2016
Original Anime + EoE: definetly best, what else can i said ?

Now there is a manga, which i didnt read(lol) in NGE fanbase there are two types fans, those who consider manga canon and those who not, i personally consider manga as non-canon. For me is manga more like supplement to the original series nothing more than that, thus i dont feel like i need to read it, i dont say its bad, just for me nothing special. (wiki is enough).

As for the rebuilds: i like them, first two movies were more like "HD remakes" but yes they were very different from TV series . But the third movie was best of rebuilds for me. I really like that first sequences of third movie the emptiness and feeling of "What he hell is happening here". Personally best of rebuilds and i like it almost same as EoE. Cant wait for the 3.0+1.0

Here is interesting interview with Anno about future of EVA: http://www.anime-now.com/entry/2016/12/03/000006 there is a sentence which i really want to became reality

"For the future, he wishes Evangelion will become a cultural icon, one of the cornerstones of anime, much like Gundam, which has become an institution in and of itself. Like Gundam, where many creators can play around with the elements and create their own worlds, it is Anno’s hope that Evangelion can also be set free, to be reconstructed and reinterpreted in many ways by many other artists."
i hope this will happen sometimes.

At the end i wish for "Evangelion Anima" gets anime adaptation, or at least propper eng. translation.
(sorry my english is bad).
Dec 28, 2016 10:17 AM

Aug 2014
Swagernator said:
Original Anime + EoE: definetly best, what else can i said ?

Now there is a manga, which i didnt read(lol) in NGE fanbase there are two types fans, those who consider manga canon and those who not, i personally consider manga as non-canon. For me is manga more like supplement to the original series nothing more than that, thus i dont feel like i need to read it, i dont say its bad, just for me nothing special. (wiki is enough).

As for the rebuilds: i like them, first two movies were more like "HD remakes" but yes they were very different from TV series . But the third movie was best of rebuilds for me. I really like that first sequences of third movie the emptiness and feeling of "What he hell is happening here". Personally best of rebuilds and i like it almost same as EoE. Cant wait for the 3.0+1.0

Here is interesting interview with Anno about future of EVA: http://www.anime-now.com/entry/2016/12/03/000006 there is a sentence which i really want to became reality

"For the future, he wishes Evangelion will become a cultural icon, one of the cornerstones of anime, much like Gundam, which has become an institution in and of itself. Like Gundam, where many creators can play around with the elements and create their own worlds, it is Anno’s hope that Evangelion can also be set free, to be reconstructed and reinterpreted in many ways by many other artists."
i hope this will happen sometimes.

At the end i wish for "Evangelion Anima" gets anime adaptation, or at least propper eng. translation.
(sorry my english is bad).

I still highly recommend you read the manga. But that thing about Creators playing around with the series is really interesting. There's definitely a lot of interesting fan work out there and it'd be cool to see some of it get "official" recognition.
Dec 28, 2016 10:21 AM

Apr 2015
Having consumed all three, here is my very brief stance:

NGE/EoE: Best experience in general. I'll typically recommend this to someone without exception. Very self-contained, deep and complex, very powerful. If someone does have a few questions, normally a quick talk with another EVA fan can solve the most general questions. However, it does have several significant issues. The main two being the topic of Karwou and Shinji's relationship being rushed, and the events surrounding Adam and Lilith aren't fully fleshed out, along with a few other small issues.

Rebuilds: I watched these about four months after completing the original and EoE. The first movie is a danm fine start for the series, relatively faithful to the original series. The second film is a good movie also, but it stumbles in alot of areas. And as an Eva film, it lacks the depth and complexity we've come to expect from the series. The third rebuild. *Sigh* I wrote a scathing review on that already. Save for giving some depth to Karwou and Shinji's relationship, there isn't anything here that makes the Rebuilds worth tackling. I've not seen 3.0+1.0 yet, obviously, it hasn't released yet. Maybe when that drops my stance will change. But the Rebuilds are the films I'm least likely to recommend to someone unless they want to see more of the franchise. It doesn't have the stuff that made the original memorable.

Manga: Controversial (Maybe?) opinion, but I believe this is of higher quality then the original series. The situations surrounding Adam and Lilith are explained much better, it doesn't have an Episode 24/25/26 where everything just falls apart, and instead, it places the noteworthy moments from these into focus. Asuka gets slightly more focus here, Rei doubles, if not triples, development in her character arc, and not to mention that Shinji has a much more receptive personality that still has the same issues. And again, the relationship between Karwou and Shinji is given significantly more depth.
Furthermore, it cut out the Shinji masturbating to a comatose Asuka scene out completely, a scene that I always felt was very out of place in what was an otherwise perfect movie, and replaced it with a much more powerful scene that linked up better with the decisions that Shinji made during Instrumentality.
But with that said, the majority of the story and themes are close enough to the original series, that I would only recommend it to someone who is a franchise completionist, or has more questions then one can quickly answer. Or they are just a diehard fan of the story, like I am.

Personally: Manga.
For Recommending to others: Original anime/EoE
"I'd take rampant lesbianism over nuclear armageddon or a supervolcano any day." ~nikiforova
Dec 28, 2016 10:41 AM

Aug 2014
InsaneLeader13 said:
Having consumed all three, here is my very brief stance:

NGE/EoE: Best experience in general. I'll typically recommend this to someone without exception. Very self-contained, deep and complex, very powerful. If someone does have a few questions, normally a quick talk with another EVA fan can solve the most general questions. However, it does have several significant issues. The main two being the topic of Karwou and Shinji's relationship being rushed, and the events surrounding Adam and Lilith aren't fully fleshed out, along with a few other small issues.

Rebuilds: I watched these about four months after completing the original and EoE. The first movie is a danm fine start for the series, relatively faithful to the original series. The second film is a good movie also, but it stumbles in alot of areas. And as an Eva film, it lacks the depth and complexity we've come to expect from the series. The third rebuild. *Sigh* I wrote a scathing review on that already. Save for giving some depth to Karwou and Shinji's relationship, there isn't anything here that makes the Rebuilds worth tackling. I've not seen 3.0+1.0 yet, obviously, it hasn't released yet. Maybe when that drops my stance will change. But the Rebuilds are the films I'm least likely to recommend to someone unless they want to see more of the franchise. It doesn't have the stuff that made the original memorable.

Manga: Controversial (Maybe?) opinion, but I believe this is of higher quality then the original series. The situations surrounding Adam and Lilith are explained much better, it doesn't have an Episode 24/25/26 where everything just falls apart, and instead, it places the noteworthy moments from these into focus. Asuka gets slightly more focus here, Rei doubles, if not triples, development in her character arc, and not to mention that Shinji has a much more receptive personality that still has the same issues. And again, the relationship between Karwou and Shinji is given significantly more depth.
Furthermore, it cut out the Shinji masturbating to a comatose Asuka scene out completely, a scene that I always felt was very out of place in what was an otherwise perfect movie, and replaced it with a much more powerful scene that linked up better with the decisions that Shinji made during Instrumentality.
But with that said, the majority of the story and themes are close enough to the original series, that I would only recommend it to someone who is a franchise completionist, or has more questions then one can quickly answer. Or they are just a diehard fan of the story, like I am.

Personally: Manga.
For Recommending to others: Original anime/EoE

You pretty much exactly mirrored my thoughts on the franchise as a whole.
Dec 28, 2016 12:17 PM

Dec 2015
Nice way to balance the other "christmas thread" for this series.

I choosed the TV show without the movie (25' - 26' ).

I won't go into details because I am not good to argue about such things.

- the End of Evangelion: it lacked the impact and sense of accomplishment the TV version offered me. And a good part of it was just shiny robots action to me (I'm a client for this kind of thing, I know it because of the faces I made while exposed to Char Counterattacks and F91, but it inexplicably bothered me here).
I regretted a good period of time to have watched this movie, maybe because it was my first ever DVD (thus making it a bigger disappointment than if it had been a random purchase).

- the manga: Rei, Shinji and maybe Kaworu felt wrong. The VHS box being pretty expensive at that time, I read the beginning of the manga ahead of watching the animation and strangely, I found the Rei I saw later in the anime better (despite only a few slight differences). In the other hand, it reassured me in my will to spend those 500 francs for the anime after I imagined such wrong things about it and dropped it based on the first minute of the first episode seen on TV. ^^"
The big advantage of the manga is that everything is gorgeous, since all pictures are drawn by Sadamoto (while he drew probably nothing inside the anime episodes).

- Shin Evangelion: a promising first movie (despite the obvious 3D repaint of the robots and all the 3D civilians), a second movie who made me extremely mad (and happy to have paid it less than The End) with its infuriating amount of "gorgeous" action (the supposedly beautiful speed run to stop Sahaquiel should pale in front of the original one, it wasn't remotely hooking and seemed "empty") who lacked any interest, it felt like someone had exaggerated things who were only slightly present in the show like Rei and Asuka's reduced to what we can see too much today on TV or what we could observe in Eva "fans" imagination. Actually, this movie was overall like a giant "look, we heard the complaints about thosefans who hated the way the focus shifted during the show (not that I think that) and this is what Eva is if it follows those guys wishes."
Its finale was... I am still in awe about this sudden urge of heroism and can't think about it.
The third movie, I couldn't watch it at first. When the DVD came out, I skipped it (what a stupid decision, now that it is only available in BrD) because of the second Shin Eva. But because of its reception in Japan, I didn't resist more than a few months and pirated it. It started awfully (like a dign heir to the previous one) with its absolutely uninteresting space action (and its obviously not aged adult characters, because you can't lose sex-appeal) then became significantly better (but not really in an "evangelion scale").
Overall, what I keep of this "experience" is the redesigned angels who kind of show how they would have been back then if the technic had allowed it.

Zut, I wrote a way too long unorganized and nonsencical text...

PS:
Also, about Mari's appearance in the manga, it is only a bonus chapter and isn't part of its story. It adds some insight to Shin Evangelion's plot by showing Mari's origins and real age (if you still hadn't figure out by her behaviour in the movies). Oops, maybe this problem was addressed in the other thread.
Rei_IIIDec 28, 2016 12:26 PM
Dec 28, 2016 12:36 PM

Oct 2012
Rei366 said:

I choosed the TV show without the movie (25' - 26' ).

I won't go into details because I am not good to argue about such things.

- the End of Evangelion: it lacked the impact and sense of accomplishment the TV version offered me. And a good part of it was just shiny robots action to me (I'm a client for this kind of thing, I know it because of the faces I made while exposed to Char Counterattacks and F91, but it inexplicably bothered me here).
I regretted a good period of time to have watched this movie, maybe because it was my first ever DVD (thus making it a bigger disappointment than if it had been a random purchase).

I will say upfront that I do vastly prefer EoE as a conclusion to the series, but I still love episodes 25 & 26. EoE I felt was more complete and offered a better resolution.
Seeing Shinji at his absolute lowest only gives better and greater significance towards the end when he chooses reality, even if it's going to mean more pain. I found that far more compelling than him just accepting that "...but maybe I could learn to love myself!" In EoE, Shinji was more inclusive of incorporating those close to him as well as humanity as whole, that even though they may cause him pain and suffering, those individuals are still valuable and should have the chance to be a part of his reality too.

For Asuka's sake, the last we see of Asuka, she first got mind raped, then got defeated by Zeruel, and then she's reduced to a depressed zombie state in episode 24. EoE was essential to give resolution to her arc, as episode 25/26 was just felt like a dissection of Asuka without guidance to move on like how it did with Shinji. Asuka finding a will to live was a very nice touch to end off on, illustrated by her presence already materialized by the time Shinji is washed ashore.

In summary, I do still highly appreciate what episodes 25/26 did, but I believe EoE should not be discounted, as it only enhanced, and did not detract from the significance of 25/26. Plus, I found it remarkably moving how meta it became, from including letters of praise/disgust towards Anno/Evangelion, to the beautiful real life shots of Tokyo and music composition edited together alongside its grand story. End of Evangelion is absolutely amazing.
ShoryuDec 28, 2016 12:39 PM

Just this once, I'll fulfill whatever your wish is.
Jan 2, 2017 8:59 AM

Jul 2015
Hey, sorry @fatboyftw, I'm a bit late. I'll give a short and trollish opinion because 1/ This discussion is too serious 2/I feel insecure writing in the same threads than @Shoryu huhuhu.

*erases everything* DAMN, I almost wrote a wall of text. Let's try again:
I saw NGE for the first time around 99 when it aired here, and it's hard to give a coherent and short opinion on it. I'm still impressed by how Anno fleshes out his characters. Through their expressions and his directing, Anno turns them into believable beings with emotions and inner struggles. It's a pleasure to watch Misato or even Rei talk and interact with others (wich is kinda the whole point of the anime so good job Anno :p). It's still very impressive animation-wise, I love the designs and soundtrack, and it's not as depressing as some people seem to think.

EoE is sexy, there's a giant naked Rei, even more random christian imagery, and Maya is lez. Ofc I like it.

The manga... is an excellent rewriting of the story, and fleshes out some characters pretty well (Rei... Rei is awesome <3), but that's what it is. A rewriting with minor differences, and time to assimilate the original work and feedback on it. The fights also don't feel half as good, but I guess that's the fate of manga adaptating anime with awesome animation.

The Rebuilds were a pain to watch. Eveything except the new character art style was a pain. Character development was replaced by 15 mins of trucks laying down power cables, it was filled with meh CGI and needless "cool" stuff. Giant miniguns, eye lasers, Shinji with glowing red eyes grabing his naked waifu, randomly throwing Asuka in Eva-03 with no explanation, new character I already forgot... I guess it's a good choice if you want to introduce a Transformers fan to anime.

BTW fatboy, you tagged the wrong @SubForAsuka @_HeroKenzan_ :p
DeathkoJan 2, 2017 9:02 AM
Jan 14, 2017 12:26 PM
Jan 2017
hey guys, me and a bud jsut started a post-digibro anime podcast and on the first online one we discuss rebuild 3.33 and how we feel. please check it out and like or subscrube!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Neon Genesis Evangelion Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Voltlighter - Nov 29, 2007

202 by sailorneptunelvr »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Neon Genesis Evangelion Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Voltlighter - Dec 17, 2007

286 by ToTheGyz »»
Apr 24, 4:58 PM

Poll: » Neon Genesis Evangelion Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Voltlighter - Dec 9, 2007

173 by kermitpoke »»
Apr 24, 9:46 AM

» Should i watch this ( 1 2 )

Lonely_kun - Apr 18

71 by SodaPopFrequency »»
Apr 24, 12:18 AM

Poll: » Neon Genesis Evangelion Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Voltlighter - Dec 17, 2007

342 by ToTheGyz »»
Apr 23, 6:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.