Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 22, 2016 1:26 PM
Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
S H I B U Y A H I M E
H
I
B
U
Y
A
H
I
M
E
Dec 22, 2016 2:13 PM

Mar 2014
Kinda disappointed with Pink Pineapple here, expected a lot better, this isn't even as good as the previous stuff the director made.
Even ignore the aspect of the art (to be fair, the art of the game is amazing, though this is still disappointing) I'd have preferred if they adapted the bad end route instead of a bit of every girl, I liked that one way better than any of the others.
You can do better, Pink Pineapple, and you're getting a bunch of good looking sources too, make use of them.
Dec 22, 2016 5:36 PM

Mar 2010
Paulo27 said:
I'd have preferred if they adapted the bad end route

There's been enough "bad end routes" from the multitude of non-h animu spewing out of Wapan. How about we let other people enjoy other things for once.

I thought it was pretty good, myself; despite "incest at round one."
Dec 22, 2016 6:54 PM

Mar 2014
Hectotane said:
Paulo27 said:
I'd have preferred if they adapted the bad end route

There's been enough "bad end routes" from the multitude of non-h animu spewing out of Wapan. How about we let other people enjoy other things for once.

You have no idea what the bad end route is.
MC just doesn't pick any of the girls, hooks up with like 5 other, much better, girls and then dies when an ex of one of them stabs him. I don't care about the end, the girls were better though.
Dec 22, 2016 7:08 PM

Mar 2010
Paulo27 said:
and then dies when an ex of one of them stabs him. I don't care about the end.

Thanks for letting me know, though; answer is STILL "NO."

Wapan should keep its inability to find the mentality to live long and prosperous lives outside of their anime and h-anime.
Dec 23, 2016 4:09 AM
Oct 2013
H scenes were not too impressive, but I did enjoy the lovely detailed shape of the thighs and nether regions, and their connection (*˘︶˘*) particularly yurika-san's was shown off a lot. Nice low-rise and barely covering pantsu as well, which they all seemed to be wearing.

Nipple and areola flip from the tongue action was interesting.

Just felt funny every time he said 'naruto' since its such rare name and having heard it so many times in the shounen anime XD although the meaning is obviously different.
Jan 1, 2017 6:15 AM

Jul 2013
Hectotane said:

Am I missing something? When was it mentioned that the coworker was a relative (I assume that's the one you talk about since you said "round one") but none of the other girls seems to be related as well so I'm not sure what incest you're talking about.
Jan 1, 2017 10:06 AM

Mar 2010
MuFeR said:
When was it mentioned that the coworker was a relative (I assume that's the one you talk about since you said "round one") but none of the other girls seems to be related as well so I'm not sure what incest you're talking about.

If there wasn't any incest then I'm sorry. Somebody else had said it.
Jan 1, 2017 10:24 AM

Jul 2013
Hectotane said:
MuFeR said:
When was it mentioned that the coworker was a relative (I assume that's the one you talk about since you said "round one") but none of the other girls seems to be related as well so I'm not sure what incest you're talking about.

If there wasn't any incest then I'm sorry. Somebody else had said it.

I'm not sure who else you're talking about, there is only 1 comment above yours (not counting fourberies), and he didn't say anything about any of the other girls... Unless you mean't on a different forum/website.
Jan 1, 2017 11:28 PM

May 2015
What happen to the other 2 girls, the musician and her loli friend? I was expecting a threesome… (⌣̩̩́_⌣̩̩̀)
Jan 3, 2017 2:52 PM

Oct 2009
User-san said:
Just felt funny every time he said 'naruto' since its such rare name and having heard it so many times in the shounen anime XD although the meaning is obviously different.

"Naruto" wasn't even her name, it was more like a nickname constituted from her full name - Narumi Tomoe

"Stafe only?"
Jan 4, 2017 2:35 AM
Oct 2013
@Serhiyko But her name is Naruto Tomoe not Narumi Tomoe, with Naruto possibly meaning something like 'ringing door' judging from the kanji.
Jan 4, 2017 3:58 PM

Oct 2009
User-san said:
@Serhiyko But her name is Naruto Tomoe not Narumi Tomoe, with Naruto possibly meaning something like 'ringing door' judging from the kanji.

You are right, some sites (e.g. http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=873323&gc=gc) were giving the kana reading of her name as なるみ ともえ, but it's actually なると
SerhiykoJan 4, 2017 4:14 PM
Jan 4, 2017 8:56 PM

Oct 2015
Hm... nothing special

6/10

By the way, for a moment I didn't recognized that it was by Pink Pinneaple... just when had the RX and the fellation at the end confirmed it. LoL
Feb 3, 2017 10:04 AM

Apr 2011
I really like the cover, but when I saw screenshots, I was really disappointed. PP should have hired the team or artist who did Lovely x Cation.

But it wasn't really bad. It was okay.
Jun 22, 2017 12:00 PM

May 2017
Hmm, i wanted to see twin tail girl on.
Also, my minus points is that the women talk too much during intercourse that is really a turn off... I hate when the women talk too much describing what goes on as if it was a manga. In manga i underatand but animated too? (Manga has no sound so they have to describe).
Also, finally they show a woman who is not stupid. Black haired girl, first one, instantly knew Mc and bar tender girl did it on the back and teased them about.
Jun 5, 2020 7:46 AM

Feb 2018
Gosh, I didn't expect that my favorite vn has an anime adaptation, some of the maids here are very interesting.
Nov 13, 2022 8:41 PM

Nov 2010
Nice! Miyu is my type, and her office attire & white underwear makes her sex scenes look so erotic! I like how the cum in her face didn't disappear compared to other hentai. I wanted more OT scenes with her!
Toba's sex scene was nice too. She looked so erotic with all that sweat and cum. I can already imagine how nice she smells! 7/10
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.