------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------

----------------------------------
SayuSummarillJan 22, 2017 9:30 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 20, 2016 10:36 AM

Nov 2016
When you reach your dorm, you find a note on your bed. You decide to open it finding this inside.
Dear, ________
Dec 21, 2016 2:37 AM

Mar 2014
Setsu

Setsu walked in dorm bulding 1, it was as beautiful as she thought. it was first time for 15 year she was going to stay somewhere other than her house, and most important that pervy Shikio was not going to be with her at that place, and then looked at paper "Dorm 3.... where could be it?" she said it for herself and walked up on stairs and started looking and when she saw she smiled and walked in

"h-hello?" she said and walked inside. and she got she was going to live alone there and was really happy as she walked inside all her stafs was already there, and it was all on its place "wow so this place has maids too? well it's cool" she said and walk more and stand in front of her bed and sit there and then lay on the bed "and this day too.. without a new friend.. even thought that asshole Shikio fined one..." she said and slouly closed eyes
Dec 21, 2016 2:43 AM

Mar 2014
Shikio

Shikio walk in dorm bulding 1, it was going to be his place too, but right now he did not cared about much staff, he was holding on his hands a girl, even thought it was his pirst time in this school, it was still fun for him. Shikio looked at a girl and smirked "i think i am in dorm 2.. wait.... this way" he said and contenew walking to his dorm as he looked at Jess "to tell the truth i thought in this place would be more shy girls.. but i like i fined you here" he said and saw his dorm and stand in front of the door "i cant open the door, can you help me Jess?"
@Jeani
Dec 21, 2016 4:47 AM
Jul 2016
Jess Zika
She smiled and giggled as Shikio was carrying her around. She felt so special when he did that and when they arrived at the dorm she opened the door for him just like she asked.
"Well I am an actress after all. I shouldn't be shy as I am used to camera's and such."
She pressed her lips on his shortly and held onto him tightly
"Well this is my dorm so it doesn't quite matter"
Dec 21, 2016 4:56 AM

Mar 2014
Shikio

(well we cant have sex rp, so we have to leave it aside.. toooo bad :D)

Shikio walk in his droom and smiled looking at her and put her on bed as he sit next to her and kissed her really deeply "that's good to know.. but this 1 year i meet all ledys who were really shy" he said and looked at her eyes again asslowly sliped his hand for her ned and went down and down not until he touched her boobs..

(i think we should contenewon pms if you want :D)
Dec 21, 2016 2:15 PM

Dec 2016
Aylin Mongeau
"Mmmph, who's causing all that ruckus?" Looking over, Aylin checked her clock. "Ugh, already? Am I looking at the clock wrong?" She rolled over, falling onto the cold, Bocate wood floor. The fall had given her head a spark, and she went to the restroom to groom herself. She pulled her hair back, and tied it with a ribbon into a constrictor knot. Then Aylin washed her face, brushed her teeth and got herself into new clothes. "Huh? Whats that?" Her mind was focused on the card on the floor, and walked over to pick it up. "Oh, so the new students are here. Shoot! I'm late then! A sudden grumble came from a familiar area, her hunger was at it's highest. "I guess I'll go get some food then..." Jumping into her Black Onitsuka Tiger Asics, she ran to the cafeteria.

Aylin has left the area.
Religion is a parasite, and the only way to exterminate it is to accept facts that can be proven by regular every day activities.
Dec 21, 2016 6:55 PM

Aug 2013
Matthew Belcher

Matthew walked through the school grounds with Alice, talking as they did so.
"What I like to do? I'm quite fond of this." Matthew would take a coin, put it into his right hand and close it. He then would ask Alice to blow on his hand before opening it, revealing it was now empty. Then, he would reach out for her right ear and the coin would seemingly materialize there, as he held it between his fingers and gave it to Alice. "How about you?"
Dec 21, 2016 7:16 PM

Dec 2016

Alice Charlotte

Alice watched Matt take a coin and put it into his right hand than close his hand. He then would ask for her to blow on his hand before opening it, which she did but his handwas now empty. "eh?? Where did it go?" Matt than reached out for her right ear and the coin was magically there. "Wow!!! That's so cool!! You can do magic trick." Alice couldn't help but give him an applause for his small performance.
"well I just like trying new things and exploring the world. What I most find fun is going on advantures. The next thing I want to try is going on a rowing boat. Btw, what did you say your dorm number was?"
Dec 21, 2016 8:42 PM
Apr 2016
Nifly Gord

As Nifly was using her phone, while walking, she bumped into Alice."Ugh, watch it Ms. Loud Girl!". She went on going to her dorm, and didn't even turn back on Alice. When Nifly got into her room, she quickly locked it and used her laptop. Hours later, she woke up under the bed, saying,"Hmm... I feel like I need a swim". She got up and took a prepared bag for swimming to the pool.
RiriaMALDec 22, 2016 3:11 AM
Dec 22, 2016 1:21 AM

Mar 2014
Shikio

Shikio was laying on bed and next to him was Jess as he smiled, he thought last night was pretty good and he could have more fun from now on... as she looked at her and softly kissed her lips as he did not wanted to woke her up and he stand up from the bed and walk in bathroom, after few minutes he walk out half nacked
and walk to a kitchen to puar a coffeee for both of them as he take out a cigarete and started smoking Jess. woke up...

@Jeani
Dec 22, 2016 3:30 AM
Jul 2016
Jess Zika
She yawned and rubbed her eyes as she woke up after a... rather rough night to say so. She looked over to Shikio and bit her lip a bit letting out a soft giggle. She went outside and stood next to him drinking fromn her own coffee wearing only a shirt, some panties and slippers.
"Last night was great Shikio. Say, lets be a couple from now on, we'll be sure to make it a wild life~"
She giggled and kissed his cheek
Dec 22, 2016 3:48 AM
Apr 2016
Nifly Gord

She walks toward the dorms and smells cigarette. Nifly decided to follow the scent of the smoke, but, then her conscience told her to stop, because she truly must not care. So she stopped following the smoke smell and ran back to her dorm carrying her bag. And used her laptop again. Yet again, hours passed, she decided to go to the library due to the distracting smoke smell.
RiriaMALDec 23, 2016 3:28 AM
Dec 22, 2016 4:00 AM

Mar 2014
Shikio

Shikio looked at her and smirrked "i am too good to belong to only one girl... but when you call i will be rady to meet you and repit this too" he said and looked at her eyes as kissed her low lip and smiled "i am sure we will not get bored" he said and looked at her eyes once again ""you like Coffe? it was only staff what i find here"
Dec 22, 2016 4:05 AM

Aug 2013
Matthew Belcher

Matthew would bow upon receiving applauses. It was an exaggerated measure meant to be done to a public. "Thank you! Thank you!"
Alice would then answer him, saying she liked adventures and new things, and about wanting to go on a rowing boat.
"Geez, how can you people like boats and stuff? Nothing beats the old fashioned ground under your feet. But I guess the sea does have its attractives."
Alice then would ask him about the dorm, to which he would promptly reply. "Dorm building 4, madam.
Before they could continue walking, a girl in the phone would bump into Alice, before calling her Ms Loud Girl and continue to walk without even apologizing.
"That was a rude one, huh. Guess not everyone here is nice after all. Are you okay?"
Dec 22, 2016 8:07 PM

Dec 2016

Alice Charlotte

"I would agree with you on the fact that nothing beats the ground under your feet.. I I can't even get passed my motion sickness... but hey, you got to explore the world." Just as Alice and Matt were talking a random girl bumps into Alice and called her loud. [i]"That little bitch who the hell does she think she is" Alice tried her best to act classy and not run after the girl to give her a piece of her mind. She just sigh and turned the other way towards Matt. "guess, some people let the money go to their heads. Anyways... I will gladly talk you to dorm 4!" Alice tugged on the piece of Matt's shirt then started to lead him to the dorm until they eventually got to dorm 4. "well, this is it, do you have the keys?"
Dec 23, 2016 6:59 AM
Jul 2016
Jess Zika
She sipped her coffee and nodded letting out a saisfied sigh
"I do indeed like it a lot. So I don't mind if you make it for me more often"
She leaned against him and sighed a bit as she looked up to him
"Aww well I guess I'll; just have to keep you busy long enough then
SHe winked at him and cutely giggled
Dec 23, 2016 10:14 AM

Aug 2013
Matthew Belcher

"They should be around here somewhere..." He started searching through his clothes for the keys, finding them shortly after on his pant's pocket. "There we go."
He put the key into the lock, slowly opening the door to reveal a neatly arranged room. Putting his stuff near the bed, Matthew turned around to Alice, smiling.
"Thanks for the help, Alice. You're a great trip guide. If you continue like this, you'll soon be promoted to a GPS. So, have you decided on where should we go? I can unpack my stuff later if you want to go now. Your call, Ms Trip Guide!"
Dec 23, 2016 11:05 AM

Mar 2014
Shikio

Shikio looked at her and smiled as huged her and pet her head Sa he could feel her breasts against oh him. "I like it too" he said and kissed her head and hug her "Jess you are not jealousy girl right?? Do not kill me if you see me with other.. One day let's have 3way" he smiled "if you want of course.. I do not want to hurt your feelings"

@Jeani
Dec 23, 2016 12:06 PM
Jul 2016
Jess Zika
She stuck her tongue out and kissed his lips quickly
"I'm not the jealous type dummy. So don't worry"
She giggled and finished her coffee as she stretched looking around
"Wanna go swimming today or something?"
Dec 23, 2016 12:21 PM

Mar 2014
Shikio

Shikio kissed her back as hugged her and smiled "good girl" she said and nod his head "well should we go? there must be somehing fun there...and i want to see your bikini too"
Dec 23, 2016 12:27 PM

Nov 2016
Snow

Snow steps into her room. She had already unpacked her stuff. She toke off her clothes and put on her swimsuit. She glanced at the mirror. As she walked out with her bag, she put her jacket on. Snow twirls the keys of her dorm and exits the hall.

~Snow has left the area.~
Dec 23, 2016 3:04 PM

Dec 2016

Alice Charlotte

"oh cool!! In that case I will continue to do my best so I can get promoted to gps. when that happens, I will have achieved my life purpose!" Alice said, playing around with Matt. How about dinner at the beach? I bet the sunset will look amazing there and we can get to know each other better. She slightly blushed and looked at matt, "That way we can become really good friends"
Dec 23, 2016 3:39 PM

Aug 2013
Matthew Belcher

Matthew laughed at Alice's joke, but then the words 'sunset', 'dinner' and 'getting to know each other better', together with Alice blushing made Matthew freeze for a second, before she could complete her sentence. "HUH?...AH, yeah, yeah, I'm sure we will become good friends, Alice!"
"W-whaat?? Is she asking me out for a date or something? She doesn't look like someone that direct, so it must have been unintentional...I think..." Matthew was genuinly confused, but decided to put that away for now.
"Sounds fine to me. Alright, it's set then! What dorm are you in, Alice? I'll get there, hmmm... how about 6pm? This way we can get food beforehand and find a neat place to appreciate the spectacle."
Dec 23, 2016 8:53 PM
Dec 2016
Andrew Mark

Andrew carried all his stuff and set them aside near the door on Junior Dorm #1. He took out his keys and opened the door. He placed all his stuff near the closet. And looked out the window.
Dec 23, 2016 8:59 PM
Apr 2016
Nifly Gord

As she was running, she saw a guy at her window. She was beginning to be pissed at what was happening. Nifly was furious and ran quickly like lightning, then she got to her room. Her body paused for a moment and looked at these guy's Things, then she said,"Uhm! Excuse me mister, I believe you're in the wrong room".

@LelouchAddictz
RiriaMALJan 13, 2017 7:37 PM
Dec 23, 2016 9:02 PM
Dec 2016
Andrew Mark

He turned around and looked confused. "Wait what? I think this is my room".

@Sweetlili
Dec 23, 2016 9:07 PM
Apr 2016
Nifly Gord

"Well sorry not sorry, but you're in dorm #3. Try reading or watching the info first before you act dumbhead". She took her phone, locked her room and went back to the library.

@LelouchAddictz
Dec 23, 2016 9:09 PM

Dec 2016
Zerlin (Lin) Auge

Lin arrived at the dorms,and,as expected,there seemed to be an issue about the dorms. She saw the guy,Andrew,who's dorm had been incorrect given to him. "Excuse me,sorry to interrupt,but you're Andrew,right? If so,then there's been a mistake in your room placement. You're in Junior dorm 3,sorry for any confusion." Lin told him,and would gesture towards his correct dorm. It wasn't his fault,he'd been told the wrong dorm number. A girl,probably the actual inhabitant of the dorm,seemed pissed at what was happening,though Lin didn't pay much attention to her.
My parents' never ending disappointment
「わけがわからないよ」
Basilisk: Koga Nimpo Cho
It's good to be back ✧
Shadowverse | Girls Frontline
Dec 23, 2016 9:10 PM
Dec 2016
Andrew Mark

"Oh, sorry about that". He smiled even though she was mad and he grabbed all his stuff and put them in dorm #3.

@Sweetlili
Dec 23, 2016 9:14 PM

Dec 2016
Zerlin (Lin) Auge

Seeing the girl leave and the guy moving rooms,Lin left the dorm building,though she was displeased with the girl's behavior,she wouldn't do anything for the time being,it was only the first day after all. Maybe she'd check out the library here,she'd heard it was nice.
Lin has left the area
「わけがわからないよ」
It's good to be back ✧
Dec 24, 2016 9:25 PM

Sep 2016
Comes in and sees the dorms he was surprised cause it looked better than anything in his old school but he still was disappointed that his parents forced him in
oh c'mon father is that wuddya wasted the prize money and forced me to leave ma school for .I just hope it fun here
Enters his room finds and reads a letter
so...I must find a club huh?well then better go find one
Leaves the building and goes looking for a club that accepts him
RaioresDec 24, 2016 9:31 PM
Dec 25, 2016 2:30 AM

Mar 2014
Pretty-Setsu said:
Shikio

Shikio kissed her back as hugged her and smiled "good girl" she said and nod his head "well should we go? there must be somehing fun there...and i want to see your bikini too"

@Jeani
Dec 26, 2016 3:14 AM
Apr 2016
Keith Oliver

When Keith got back to his dorm, he went inside the bathroom, took all his clothes off, turned on the warm water and took a bath. “Now this is relaxing…” he said. As he was about to lay down, he grabbed his tablet and searched the students list. Keith was finding girls to bribe to be customers for the host club and have a date for when celebrations come. Then, Ms. Lin showed up on the screen, he thought to himself saying “Hm.. She should be an easy one, I could just make her an errand lady! How did her face even get here?”. His face was laughing about the fact that Lin was even called a student. 10 minutes passed and Keith was out of the bath ready for bed. He slept after drinking a glass of wine.
Dec 26, 2016 4:16 AM

Mar 2014
Shikio

shikio was playing with Sess's hair and suddanly got a massgae and take a look in and read it with a seriouse face as he looked at Jess and take a breath "sorry, i should go now... but maybe next time we would go there... see you later Jess" he said as he put a t-shirt on and walk close to Jess and kissed her with toungue and smiled to her as walk out of the door

~shikio left dorm~
Dec 26, 2016 10:27 PM
Apr 2016
Nifly Gord

Now that hours have passed and its day, Nifly called room service as usual and had her breakfast delivered to her. She ate then took a bath, put on some clothes, brush her teeth and basically anything like the morning rountine. After that, she went to the garden to look at nature for a calm feeling.
Jan 3, 2017 1:15 PM

Dec 2016

Alice Charlotte

"I am in dorm 2, we passed it, on our way here so it shouldn't be that hard to find. Not that I am worried you will get lost or anything...." he smiles brightly as she takes out a piece of paper and rights her number down. "Alright, I will see you at 6pm. Here is my number, in case you need to reach me. Bye bye" She giggles and kisses his cheek, before running off to her dorm.

@HeiJ
Jan 3, 2017 5:36 PM

Aug 2013
Matthew Belcher

Matthew blushed visibly when she kissed his cheek, picking up the paper and holding it into his hand. "A-alright, I'll meet you there...Bye" He headed inside his room and dropped onto the bed, thinking about what just happened. "This is off to a good start, it seems..." He got up and left the paper on top of his desk, and then started unpacking his things. Packs of playing cards, some polished coins he used to do magic tricks, a headphone, half done books, and some other stuff. He made sure to leave a book on too of the paper, so it couldn't fly away. After unpacking everything, he looked at the clock. It was still 10 AM, so he still had a lot of time before the...date? He still wasn't sure if she was hitting on him or if that was just her playful personality. He decided once again to postpone the thought, and instead decided to focus on occupying himself until the time of the 'meeting'. He decided to practice a new magic trick he had seen on a book in front of the mirror.
Jan 3, 2017 8:19 PM

Dec 2016

Alice Charlotte

It wasn't long before Alice was in her dorm. She locked the door behind her before going to her bags and looking at them. "Do I seriously have to do this myself? ugh, this is gonna suck. Well at least, I get to kill some time before I go out with Matt. Hey wait a minute! Isn't a guy and girl going out together considered a date!!! Alice's face got all red at the thought of going out alone with Matt. She shock her head trying to shake the thoughts away. "what am I gonna wear??.. What if I get to nervous and can't talk to him... What if I say something embarrassing?! What if he finds me boring... "

Alice's heard started to pound a lot as all these thoughts raised through her head. It wasn't even a real date, more like friends going out and she was already giving it so much thought. She sigh and started to unpack all of her clothes. She put all of bras and panties in the drawers on each side of the bed. She put all her formal clothes and shoes in the closet and she put her jeans in the drawer. She also unpacked 3 gaming consoles and guitar. It wasn't long before she was done. "well I better go and explore the school or something while I wait for the evening."
Jan 4, 2017 2:09 AM
Apr 2016
Nifly Gord

As Nifly was passing by, she saw the list that said another Junior was enrolled. Her face smirked and she chuckled while walking along saying "Pfft.. Pathetic people, they'll be dead from me in a month". She went inside her dorm without closing the door and laid down. With her not knowing about the door, someone could just pass by and her "inside garments" being open, this could be a one time mistake made by her. A huge embarrassment on her self (even though its just a little mishap).
Jan 4, 2017 2:51 PM

Aug 2013
Matthew Belcher

Even after a while, the trick was still imperfect; he could notice the secret in a specific movement. Matthew sighed and stopped for now, dropping the handkerchief ontl tbe bed and looking at the clock. 11AM. "Still 7 hours from now..." He was getting anxious, but there was not much to do about that except for waiting. Matthew decided to head outside and maybe grab some food to eat. He wasn't really hungry, but it was better to head outside than to stay anxious at his room. He added Alice's number on his phone, but made sure to keep the paper too, just in case. He opened the door and walked through the corridor, looking at the rooms to find where Alice's was, so he could find it easily afterwards. Just then, as he looked at the rooms, he found an open one. His eyes automatically took a glimpse inside, and there was a girl laying down at her bed, with a rather revealing position. He decided to warn her, knocking on the door lightly.
"Hey, sorry, but your door is open, and...well...people can see most stuff from out here." He wasn't facing her as he said this, trying to not look like a pervert.
Jan 4, 2017 5:34 PM

Jul 2016
Megumi Tachibana

Megumi walked into dorm building #1, she slowly walked trying to find dorm #7, when Megumi found her dorm, she unlocked the door and saw all of her things inside. Megumi was amazed when she saw how nice it was, she then started taking her things out and putting them into place. Megumi was finally finished putting her things away so she decided to take a break by looking at cute animals on her phone.
Jan 4, 2017 6:46 PM

Jul 2016
Megumi Tachibana

While Megumi is looking at cute animals on her phone, her brother Shota messaged her saying, meet me at the library as soon as you can. Megumi stopped looking at the cute animals and messaged back, "On my way, see you soon!!! :) ". Megumi heads off to the library to hang out with Shota.

Megumi leaves Dorm Building #1
Jan 4, 2017 7:35 PM

Dec 2016

Alice Charlotte

Alice took a quick shower and put on a cute flowery short dress to compliment the scenery in the island. She took a pretty bow purse and put on some Sandles before heading out of the door. Alice made sure to lock the door after coming out side. Alice took a quick glance at the hallway and saw a pretty blonde girl who was making her way out. [i]"aww. I just missed a chance to make a new friend" Just at she was thinking, she saw Matthew and Sebastian out of the corner of her eyes. She waved at them before walking over to them. "oh hey! How are you guys do.. As she was about to finish this statement, she saw a door open, leading to a dorm. The guys were standing right infront of it. Alice turned slightly red in the cheeks as she saw the girls panties. Alice didn't even get to see her face. "you guys are a bunch of perverts!" Alice was very irritated and disappointed in them
Jan 5, 2017 2:30 AM
Apr 2016
Nifly Gord

As Nifly was laying down, she heard voices and turned around looking on the door. There she saw Mr. Matthew and Sebastian, her face turned red but then suddenly became pissed off. She realized that they may have saw the "inside garment" of hers and got mad of embarrassment. Nifly told them "I can hardly believe that a bunch of perverts are allowed in the school. What a disappointment you people are. Although I would like to thank you Mr. Matthew for the reminder, it still happened". Her hands were cold as ice, she slammed her dorm door. Without being said, she locked it, took a bath and went for nap.

@CuddlyAngel15 @Byakugaran @HeiJ
RiriaMALJan 6, 2017 3:20 AM
Jan 5, 2017 6:03 PM

Sep 2016
So i just got administered into this place I'm a junior in dorm 7 but name hasn't been placed on the list yet, i wonder whats taking administration so long cause the last thing i need is one of those cliched meetings where everyone thinks i'm an impostor.
So far now i'm just gonna chill in my room and play some video games. before school starts.

(thinking to myself)
I wonder where she is right now, Or what she is doing,
I know she goes to this school i came here to finally tell her how i feel before someone else steps in, I just hope nobody gets in my way.
Codeblue45Jan 6, 2017 9:44 AM
Jan 6, 2017 8:44 AM

Dec 2016
Sweetlili said:
I understand, my apologies. I got carried away with how to post quickly and my mind was messed up due to my school schedule. I'll be sure to update it as soon as possible. Again, deeply sorry.

@Nyrura @CuddlyAngel15

I see,thank you for your understanding,now I will be deleting these past posts,no need to have them clogging up the dorm building!
The issue is resolved,you may all continue as usual!
All posts regarding the issue have been removed,let me know if you think I have made a mistake!
「わけがわからないよ」
It's good to be back ✧
Jan 7, 2017 6:06 AM
Nov 2014
Lilith Tokisaki

It would be quite a sunny day as Kurumi had arrived at the island which Sunset High was located on. Many would find it weird seeing her for the first time. THis was because she was crippled and was in a wheelchair. She had her suitcases bound to the back of her wheelchair as she rolled towards her dorms.

She opened the door as a big smile appeared on her face seeing how nice the place looked. However when she rolled in, she leaned back on accident which caused the weight of her luggage to pull the wheelchair down. She sighed and decided to call for help.
"Somebody! Could somebody please help me?! I can't get up!"
SHe sighed knowing she and other people would have to deal with those sort of stuff more often than just this one time
Jan 7, 2017 6:46 AM

Sep 2016
LoliNinjaa said:
Lilith Tokisaki

It would be quite a sunny day as Kurumi had arrived at the island which Sunset High was located on. Many would find it weird seeing her for the first time. THis was because she was crippled and was in a wheelchair. She had her suitcases bound to the back of her wheelchair as she rolled towards her dorms.

She opened the door as a big smile appeared on her face seeing how nice the place looked. However when she rolled in, she leaned back on accident which caused the weight of her luggage to pull the wheelchair down. She sighed and decided to call for help.
"Somebody! Could somebody please help me?! I can't get up!"
SHe sighed knowing she and other people would have to deal with those sort of stuff more often than just this one time

Acting instinctively I quickly rushed to help her out without a second thought, but after helping her out i started to thinking what a pain it would be if she became clingy and since i only came here for one person i knew i had to find a way to make myself disappear but luckily it wasn't too hard to do.
Jan 7, 2017 11:16 AM

Dec 2015
Sebastian Granhiert

Sebastian found it very weird when he was suddenly called a pervert by Alice before a girl who could not have even seen him and only heard him as he was out of her view and she was out of his view called him and Matthew a pervert before slamming the door.

By basic reasoning he just understood that this girl had called him weirdly enough a pervert for a misunderstanding cause he never even saw something, but Matthew did making him glare at Matthew with a little disappointment even if he did call the problem out. He would then watch as many people stormed into the dorm. It was kinda weird to see happen, but he found himself a little in a position he did not like being in because of his social issues.

He would walk around the people who were here and would avoid contact with the two. While he did know Alice and Matthew he hardly knows them either, and he had quite some courage when he had talked to them.

He knew a place where he could be all alone and entertain himself and would go and leave the area.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Hallways (School)

Coffein - Dec 19, 2016

28 by Darth_Lewdious »»
May 2, 2017 7:19 AM

» Mall ( 1 2 3 )

Coffein - Dec 19, 2016

105 by Setsu_Ka »»
Feb 17, 2017 3:41 AM

» Water park

Sakura_megami - Jan 31, 2017

16 by HeiJ »»
Feb 16, 2017 12:42 PM

» Sunset Island -Arcade-

Sakura_megami - Feb 13, 2017

6 by Raiores »»
Feb 16, 2017 7:44 AM

Sticky: » Requests/Questions

Coffein - Jan 6, 2017

25 by RiriaMAL »»
Feb 13, 2017 2:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.