It's good to be back ✧
Shadowverse | Girls Frontline
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 22, 2016 3:31 AM
Apr 2016
Nifly Gord

Keith Oliver

Throwing her bag at one of the benches, and quickly undressing to her swimsuit, Nifly was clearly breaking the rules without permission to use the school pool. But still, that didn't stop her, and off she goes swan diving into the pool. Minutes passed, suddenly, Keith walks in the school pool ready to swim. Nifly hid at the back of one of the walls, still, Keith found her and said,"Hey there, what are you doing here sweetkins?" while touching her chin. "Pfft, I didn't mean to cause trouble. I was just about to leave"."Were you? Don't lie candy". She pushed him away and said "Leave me alone Yellow Head!". Nifly got out of the pool, took her bag, left and didn't turn back or say a word. Keith grind and swammed away.
RiriaMALDec 22, 2016 4:49 AM
Dec 23, 2016 12:33 PM

Nov 2016
Snow

Snow leaves her back in the changing room. She takes off her sweater then runs off. The pool heater was on so the water was warm. As she wadded in, Nico jumped in, splashing water into her face.
Nicolas De´Verasis

He chuckled as he saw his little sister get soaked. He swam away before she could do anything.
Dec 23, 2016 12:39 PM
Dec 2016
Asahina Mei

Asahina decided she wanted to go swimming. The weather was very nice and she had worked out for a beach body after all. She was wearing her black one piece swimsuit and when the redhead got there she saw Nicolas. She giggled and dived into the pool swimming over to him with a smile
Hey Nico! You having fun with some of the students? Can I join you then?
She had a light blush on her face as she swam a bit closer to him
Allison4444Dec 23, 2016 3:46 PM
Dec 23, 2016 1:20 PM

Nov 2016
Nicolas De´Verasis

Nico nodded. " Sure M'lady. " He bows awkwardly then pulls Asahina towards him. "So... about that dinner..... when should we have it? " He blushes a little bit.

Snow

Snow watches Nico from a distance. She was in the far end/ deep end of the pool. She closed her eyes and dived down to the bottom them opened them. The water was soooo clear.
Dec 23, 2016 3:47 PM
Dec 2016
Asahina Mei

Asahina blushed a bit as he pulled her close and looked down to the water
W-Wanna come to my place maybe? I could make something good for us
She looked up into his eyes and giggled cutely
I might be a nurse, but also a great chef
Allison4444Dec 24, 2016 6:43 AM
Dec 23, 2016 6:10 PM

Nov 2016
Nicolas De´Verasis

Nico nodded. " Just us or......" He winks at her. He dove down then swam behind her. He could sense Snow was spying on him. " Lets head out? " If she said yes, they wpuld go to the Roof Top. If she said no, he would wade away to change. Then head to the office.
Dec 24, 2016 6:44 AM
Dec 2016
Asahina Mei

Asahina giggled and nodded getting out of the pool and waiting for Nico. She would put a towel around herself and put her flip flops on
"Lets go then shall we? I will make you aaaanything of your preference!"
She would hug his arm before they would leave
Jan 10, 2017 12:03 AM

Sep 2014
Sumiko Nakahara

Sumiko and Zack got to the pool and Sumiko looked around and was a bit suprized but at the same time expected it. "This pool is great, but not as big as my pool as home and it doesn't have the artificial waterfalls or the expensive rocks." Sumiko said as she looked a bit more at the pool. "Well I am going to go get changed, you better not peek or I will have no mercy for you!" Sumiko said crossing her arms playfully. Sumiko walked into the girls locker room and started to get changed.
SayuSummarillJan 10, 2017 1:17 AM
Jan 10, 2017 12:20 AM

Jul 2011
Zack

Sumiko was already prepared as she had her bikini with her already. After leaving the from with a bit of teasing on her own that caused even him to blush a bit from it. When they arrived, Sumiko told him that she had a much greater pool at home which he kind of expected however this was the most amazing one he'd seen to this day and...he had to say that it was pretty amazing. Sumiko then chimed in saying that she had to go get changed. He did too however when she old hi not to peak, it only made him more interested as to what she'd actually do if he did. He'd quickly shake his head however and hide the awkwardness of his face and head into the locker room to get ready to swim.

Once he was out and had only his briefs and goggles on, he definitely had the body of a swimmer. He did do it everyday after all. A slim yet strong body. If Sumiko wasn't out yet, he'd move towards the entrance of the girls locker room and call out. Are you alright in there? If she responded normally then he'd simply move away from the door and wait.
Zen💀

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jan 10, 2017 1:33 AM

Sep 2014
Sumiko Nakahara

"I'm alright!" She said as she started to head out of the locker room. Sumiko then came out of the locker room in a lime green bikini, due to that often wore baggy clothing no one would notice that her bust size was actually pretty big, but when wearing a bikini it was quite easy to see. She blushed as she walked in front of Zack and made cute pose. "So... what do you think?" Sumiko asked blushing a bit more. She noticed that Zack was pretty buffed and looked very much like a swimmer.
SayuSummarillJan 10, 2017 6:59 AM
Jan 10, 2017 8:37 AM

Jul 2011
Zack

Once Sumiko left beach our to show her look, Zack blushed a little from her appearance. She had nice breast considering what he was seeing before hand. He figured she would be a smaller size. Even though she told him not to stare...he would definettly be staring. You look great....if we don't get you a swim suit fast then I won't be able to swim properly heh heh. Zack would look at her a little more, before gulping and moving towards Sumiko. Once he was close enough to her he would pick her up princess style. Even if she was more on the heavy side, he'd still take her over to the pool side and say. Are you ready? If she said yes or no or simply just seemed confused, he would toss her into the water and the. Quickly dive in near where he tossed her.
Zen💀

Jan 10, 2017 9:00 AM

Sep 2014
Sumiko Nakahara

Sumiko blushed even more as he started to stare at her especially her chest. "I thought I told you not to stare... Baka.." Sumiko said emberressed. Then Zack picked her up In his arms. "Wait what are you doing!?" Sumiko exclaimed as he walked toward the pool. He then asked her if she was ready and she realized he was going throw her in the pool. She was going to have to get in anyways though she was enjoying being held, but she knew she couldn't last longer if he continued to hold her. "I'm ready." Sumiko said readying her self to be thrown in the pool.
SayuSummarillJan 10, 2017 12:29 PM
Jan 10, 2017 9:18 AM

Jul 2011
Zack

Once Zack threw her in the water he would dive in right next to her to make a clean entrance into the water. Once he was in he'd rise to the surface where Sumiko was and stay floating next to her. What stroke do you swim best with? The normal front stroke? Zack would then move his arms in a way that showed the regular front stroke. She didn't seem to mind his closeness too much. He would float around her until she answered. He figured she'd be somewhat decent at however she swam. That's only if she did float back up herself.
Zen💀

Jan 10, 2017 11:59 AM

Sep 2014
Sumiko Nakahara

Sumiko was sent into the pool and she managed to get into a cannon ball and hold her breath before hitting the water. She decide to prank Zack back a bit and waiting under the water a bit until he go in the water and started to float around. Then Sumiko snuck behind him and then jumped out of the water and then got her self up onto his back like a piggy back ride. "My best stroke is my back stroke, though my second would have to be front stroke." Sumiko said in response to Zack's question as she poked his cheek while on his back. She started to play with his ears and holding her legs tight to his waist while she waited for him to grasp her legs so she wouldn't fall of his back.

@Zeno
SayuSummarillJan 10, 2017 12:43 PM
Jan 10, 2017 1:27 PM

Jul 2011
Zack

Zack realized that Sumiko was still underwater which made him worry a bit however he knew she was alright since she fell into it like a cannon ball. At least she should have been. He then felt something soft on his back which made him gulp. This is a dangerous situation...self control Zack... Hearing her answer, he turned his head a bit and placed his hands under her legs so that she wouldn't fall off his back. He then felt her play with his ears after poking his cheek. Back stroke...that's probably my worst. I usually do front but I specialize in the butterfly. If only it didn't tire me out so much... He would then give an unsure laugh and squeeze on her legs a bit.

It's great I was able to make a friend so quickly...do you have any other friends by the way? I did find you all alone. He did wonder about this. He planned on making other friends as well however he would continue to enjoy his time with her however long it lasted. Also spending they day with her started triggering some other feelings. He had only met her this day however so it was too soon to act on them.

@Fuyuyurei
Zen💀

Jan 10, 2017 1:51 PM

Sep 2014
Sumiko Nakahara

Sumiko felt Zack squeeze her leg a bit and blushed a bit. Sumiko then pressed her chest against Zack so that she could get her head next to Zacks so she could see his face. "Your the first person I have talked to since I got here, as well as my first friend." Sumiko said poking Zacks nose. "So do you want to race or time each others swim times?" Sumiko asked Zack. She was eagerly wanting to time Zack so that she could watch him swim as well as see how fast he was and she knew she wouldn't be able to if they raced.
Jan 10, 2017 2:14 PM

Jul 2011
Zack

Zack would feel the softness more when she moved her face closer to his. Even this was reaching his limit, he was a man after all. She confirmed his suspicion as she said he was the first person she talked to. That was fine for now but he hoped she'd make more acquaintances later. Regardless, she then asked for a race or to check each others times. He didn't bring his cap and she wasn't really wearing swimming clothes so he didn't think it would be all that fair to race. We should probably take each others times. You are in a bikini after all and...anyway it will be better that we don't try to push ourselves trying to compete with one another. Just taking our times will be fine. Want me to go first? Zack would go get his stopwatch first if she didn't have one. He'd then give either keep it or give it to her depending on who was going first.

If he was going first, he would stand on the side of the pool and get ready. If she wanted to go first, he would move to the side of the pool and wait until she was ready.
Zen💀

Jan 10, 2017 2:25 PM

Sep 2014
Sumiko Nakahara

"You can go first." Sumiko said as she dropped of Zack's back into the pool. Sumiko then got out of the pool and checked her bag for a stop watch, but she couldn't find hers. "It seems I left my stop watch back in my room do you happen to have yours?" Sumiko asked hoping they still could do the time trials. She held her arms behind her posing in a hopeful pose hoping he would have one with him.

@Zeno
SayuSummarillJan 10, 2017 2:46 PM
Jan 10, 2017 3:14 PM

Jul 2011
Zack

Sumiko didn't not have her stop watch. Zack would move out of the pool and stand near the edge of it. Yeah I have mine, let me go get it. Once Zack told her that, he would head back into the locker room and after calling down and getting the stop watch he would come back out. He would make his way over to Sumiko and put the stop watch in her hand. Once he did that he was stand on the pedestal and get ready to swim.

Ready when you are.

@Fuyuyurei
ZenoJan 10, 2017 3:35 PM
Zen💀

Jan 10, 2017 4:19 PM

Sep 2014
Sumiko Nakahara

Zack handed her the stop watch and she set it up so that it was ready to go. Then she waited till he was ready to swim. Then he stood ready on the pedestal. "Ok.... Ready... Set....Go!!" She yelled starting him off swimming. After she said go she pressed the button to start the timer and watched in anticipation to see Zack swim.
Jan 10, 2017 4:29 PM

Jul 2011
Zack

Once Sumiko said go, Zack would hop forwards into the water and dive in it almost without making a splash. As he was under water, he would let the momentum carry him for a moment before going back to the surface and would begin doing a front stroke. Without wasting any movements, he would do his flutter kick while pushing himself forwards with his arms until he reached the other side of the pool. Once he made it there he would dive under the water for a second to flip and kick off the wall giving himself a nice speed boost. Once he was on his way back he would start doing a front stroke once again seemingly moving faster and faster until he reached back at the start. Once he made it there he would have his hand down next to platform he started from and take the goggles off his eyes. He would then rise out of the water a little tired from the swimming and sit next to Suimko to lean on her. He felt that he went plenty fast.
Zen💀

Jan 10, 2017 5:06 PM

Sep 2014
Sumiko Nakahara

Sumiko was impressed with Zack's swimming and pretty much was taken in by watching him swim. Then he reached the start point and then Sumiko stopped the timer. Zack then sat next to Sumiko and then leaned on her. She would sit down and lean him over with his head on her lap. "Wow you ran quite a fast time, faster then I have seen." Sumiko would said as she showed him the time. "So when your ready and have caught your breath I will take my turn." She said poking his ear as he would laid on her lap. Or he would stay sitting leaning next to her
Jan 10, 2017 6:49 PM

Jul 2011
Zack

Once He started leaning on her, He found himself laying in in her lap. He would enjoy it for while it lasted and it didn't seem like she was bothered by it since she initiated it. She told him he had quite a fast time. She said she would have her turn but he wanted to make it interesting.

Say...you said you were good at the back stroke right? It's slower than the front stroke but we can make it work...lets say...double my time? If you can beat double my time by doing a back stroke then I'll do one thing that can be whatever you want. How about it? Zack would then raise an eyebrow too see if she would take the bet. He'd gone pretty fast but he didn't know how well she did, he could very well be putting himself in a tight spot but from going by what he knew about her, he figured she wouldn't ask for anything that was too crazy. He also noticed that she had been poking him a lot. He'd have to get some pokes back for all the poking she was doing. Either way, if she agreed or not, he would sit up and turn to her with his hand out for the stop watch.[/quote]
Zen💀

Jan 10, 2017 9:19 PM

Sep 2014
Sumiko Nakahara

She was quite intrigued by Zack's proposal due to she has been taught by over 10 Olympic level couches and had her body conditioned for swimming professionally. When she was younger before her parents told her they wanted her to take over the university Sumiko wanted to become a professional swimmer who would participate in the Olympics and had her parents hire couches known for teaching Olympic swimmers and even after switching her career to taking over her parents university she continued practicing swimming so that she could help the swim club of her high school and she only stopped the couching once she was sent to Sunset High. "I accept your proposal, I hope you are ready for my request" Sumiko said giggling. She handed him the stop watch and then leaned him up off her lap. Then she got into the pool and got in position to do the back stroke. She readied her self and waited for Zack to say go. As she waited she reminded her self that she only had to beat double his time, but she thought what fun would it be if she only went for that. So she decided to go all out.

@Zeno
SayuSummarillJan 10, 2017 9:24 PM
Jan 10, 2017 9:42 PM

Jul 2011
Zack

Sumiko accepted his proposal and seemed confident enough. She even told him to be prepared for her request. He wondered where all this confidence came from but decided not to worry about it. When he saw her get ready, he would say. Ready...go! He decided to just say go since they usually responded to some type of loud noise to signal them to start anyway. Once she started he would clearly be impressed not just by her speed but the benefits the backstroke showed off. He got to see certain body parts move quite a bit. Outside of that he noticed her going expected a lot faster than he expected.
Zen💀

Jan 10, 2017 10:11 PM

Sep 2014
Sumiko Nakahara

Sumiko heard Zack said go and she launched her self of the wall like a rocket into the water and then quickly resurfaced and then started swimming super fast on her back. To the untrained eye it almost looked like her arms never stopped at all. She then got to the other side and then once she got to the wall she used all her speed and momentum as well as her strength in her muscles to blast her way of the wall and even made a loud bang on the wall as she quickly again rocketed her self into the water and then super quickly rose to the surface and began to swim as fast as she could until she reached the start point and tagging the wall. She then stood up and took off her goggles. "So what was my time?" Sumiko asked as she layed her arms on the side of the pool looking up at Zack. She most likely got way better than double and actually was only a few seconds away from Zack's front stroke time. Sumiko focused mainly he launches and resurfaces when training to the point she was called the "Rocket Princess" by her couches. She also trained her arms and body super hard to make sure she could keep her momentum she gained from springing off the wall.

@Zeno
SayuSummarillJan 10, 2017 10:33 PM
Jan 10, 2017 11:15 PM

Jul 2011
Zack

Zack watched as he clearly underestimated his kouhai. She had darted from her starting side and was surprisingly fast when making her way to the other. Thoughts of what she could possibly want crept into his head and she was a lot faster than what he thought. Once she rocketed her way back to where she started, Zack would stand up and make his way over to where she was. She'd beat him there however since she only had to swim back while he had to walk around the pool. Once she asked him what she timed. Zack gave a defeated smile and showed her. You only got really close to my time. He tried not to sound like it was an it deal even though it obviously was. He'd then crouch down to her and look at her with a grin. Holding his hand out to help her out of the water, he would decide to ask her. So what do you want for your reward? It wasn't like he went full speed but he did go fast enough to make himself tired so even beating his attempt to show off speed was something he was impressed about. Now that he thought about it, he did realize she had strong legs.
Zen💀

Jan 10, 2017 11:33 PM

Sep 2014
Sumiko Nakahara

"Well I have decided I want you to take me out on a date! I would love for it to be the movies, but I will leave it up to you to pick where we go. Just as long as it the date lasts longer than 2 to 3 hours." Sumiko said holding her hands behind her back with smile. "By the way I forgot to tell you that I have had my parents hire over 10 different Olympic level coaches since I was young cause back then I wanted to be an Olympic swimmer until my parents asked me to take over their university. The main thing I focused on was my launches off the wall and my surfacing and then keeping that momentum as I swam. As for the Back stroke, I used to be good at front stroke when I was younger but as I got older my bust grew and began to slow me down, so my coach then told me to try back stroke and after I got used to it my coach got me pretty much to the point of Olympic level back stroke so that I could challenge people who did front stroke." Sumiko said smiling. Sumiko wondered what kinda of date Zack would take her on. At this point it was pretty obvious that she liked Zack a lot more then a friend, but she still didn't want to admit it yet. She really wanted to go somewhere outside of the school with Zack.
SayuSummarillJan 10, 2017 11:41 PM
Jan 10, 2017 11:49 PM

Jul 2011
Zack

She immediately answered back by saying she wanted to go on a date. Zacks jaw would drop by the sudden flag that was put in front of him. He wanted to...no...he had to regress to his thoughts for this one. He also listened to what she said as he did however, mastering this technique as he often got his thoughts together in his mind. Zack...this is a flag. She's trying to trap you before you meet the other girls...or maybe she just likes you enough to have you as a boyfriend before you can consider anyone else....or maybe she just likes you. You already told her you'd protect her. You can't let her have the pace anymore...even if you use dirty tricks, you have to lead. Zack would finish thinking to himself about half way through her explanation. Now would be as good of time as ever to start with his attack. Fine, I did say anything He would then move himself towards her and wrap his arm around her back to pull her in close and have them face to face. But just a movie is boring no? Maybe we should head to the mall afterwards. He would then keep her close and gently poke her back before remembering that he didn't have the girls number. He would have to get it later.
Zen💀

Jan 11, 2017 12:04 AM

Sep 2014
Sumiko Nakahara

Zack moved closer to Sumiko and pulled her in with his arm behind her back. Sumiko started to blush, but she knew for sure that she liked him but she wanted to wait till later in the date to confess if he doesnt first. She had already been way to forward with her request of a date and she decided to slow down to his pace and let him pull her in close. She looked into his eyes and she couldn't help but get lost in his Ocean blue eyes. "That sounds good, just let me get changed back into me clothes." Sumiko said blushing and relaxing as he held her back. "You should get changed too anyways" Sumiko said smiling.
Jan 11, 2017 12:19 AM

Jul 2011
Zack

Zack smiled brightly when she started blushing and once he heard her say they should both change he would give her a nod and let her go. Once he did he would turn to go back towards the lockers and start talking before he entered. Let's change then. I don't want some random guy looking at my cute kouhai in a bikini. He would then enter the locker room to put his clothes back on after getting rid of the pool water smell in his hair by washing his hair out. Once he did that, and put his clothes back on, he would wait for Sumiko to come out and hold his elbow out so that she would link around it. Ready to g- oh your phone number! Do you mind sharing it with me? He would then pull out his phone as he waited for her answer.
Zen💀

Jan 11, 2017 12:29 AM

Sep 2014
Sumiko Nakahara

After Zack let her go she headed toward the locker room to get changed. "Yea that wouldn't be good" Sumiko responded just before entering the Locker room. Sumiko changed and dried out her swim suit and rapped it up in her towel to make sure her bag didn't get wet. Then she changed back into her normal clothes. Once she had come out Zack held out his arm for he to link onto and she walked up and linked arms up with him as well as looked up at him and gave him a smile. Then Zack was about to say ready to go when he asked for her phone number. "Sure, just let me get it out of my bag." Sumiko said as she moved her open arm to look into her bag. She then pulled out her phone and told him her phone number and waiting for him to put in his phone and then give her his.
Jan 11, 2017 12:39 AM

Jul 2011
Zack

Once he got her phone number he would give his by texting it to her. Once that was done he would be able to ask. Ready to go? Once she confirmed this they would head out to the movie theater. It was going to be a date so he decided to steel himself just to see how long he would be able to hold out.
Zen💀

Jan 11, 2017 12:43 AM

Sep 2014
Sumiko Nakahara

Sumiko put his number in her contacts and then nodded as to say she was ready to go to the theater. She pulled up her bag more on her arm and then held tighter onto Zacks arm and then left with him to the movie theater. (Leaves to Movie Theater) (You post first since Zack is the one leading)
Jan 21, 2017 10:07 PM

Jul 2011
Zack

Once they arrived, Zack would look around the pool area for a delivery person somewhere since Sumiko had told him that it would be delivered here. To think he had Sumiko as a future wife and what had happened the night before, it all felt surreal. He then wondered if he would end up having to help her with her work in the future. It didnt bother him but it did make him curious, he couldn't be an Olympic swimmer forever, he had to retire eventually. Regardless he'd wait for Sumiko to tell him how this package was getting delivered before anything else.

@Fuyuyurei
Zen💀

Jan 22, 2017 12:25 AM

Sep 2014
Sumiko Nakahara

Helicopter

Sumiko's Older Brother

Sumiko would get to the pool with Zack and she would look around to see if there were any signs of what she was looking for. "They should be here soon, you will know when the wind picks up." Sumiko would say as she scanned the sky. Then after a bit of waiting a huge Boeing CH-47 Chinook Twin rotor helicopter came down. The Helicopter was so huge it could store at least 3 cars on it. Sumiko would then look at Zack to see his reaction to the huge helicopter. It would then land in front of the pool area and softly set it self down. Once it landed the door to the helicopter would open and out of the helicopter came 50 men in black suits with sunglasses armed with rifles and they would then line up 25 on each side making a path to the helicopter. Then one more person would come out of the helicopter who looked to be the leader dressed up all fancy like. Sumiko's face would then spark up and become super bright. "Oni-chan!!!! I can't believe your here!!!" Sumiko would say shouting as she ran up and gave her Older Brother a hug. Her brother wore a suit with two pistols on his sides. Her brother would smile as she came running up to hug him.

@Zeno
SayuSummarillJan 22, 2017 12:39 AM
Jan 22, 2017 2:22 AM

Jul 2011
Zack

Sumiko mentioned that he would know they were here when the wind started to pick up. Going by their location, and given that Zack wasn't a complete bafoon. He figured out that this would be an air assault. He was surprised to see what had come down however. He was expecting a more normal helicopter. Instead it seemed more like a military on which made his jaw drop. Zack began to wonder what kind of swim suit was being delivered in such a flashy manner. It must be dynamite. he thought to himself. Suddenly a large group of men lined up side by side, making a path from the helicopter to them. Another person came out who was obviously the most important of them exited the helicopter as well. Sumiko suddenly took off however calling out "onii-chan".

Alright Zack, the true test of courage is here. Worse case scenario, this guy wants me dead. Best case, he likes me a lot and we get on friendly terms. Conditions that need to make us friends are: don't tell him anything in particular you did to her. Say things he wants to hear but also be honest. Sumiko might spill more than you expect so be prepared. Above all else, do not make him mad. The briefer the time he's here the better. It means that I have a less likely chance to piss him off....nah I'm thinking too hard. He's probably a total nice guy. Sumiko's pat experiences with guys were bad but he doesn't know about them right? with that in mind Zack walked up between the rifle men and towards Sumiko and her older brother with a smile on his face. Zack would then raise his hand up to say. Yo trying to be pretty friendly.

@Fuyuyurei
Zen💀

Jan 22, 2017 9:14 AM

Sep 2014
Sumiko Nakahara

Helicopter

Sumiko's Older Brother

"Hey hows my angel? I hope you have had a great first few days at school right?" The Older Brother would say to Sumiko. "I have been doing great Oni-chan!" Sumiko would say happily as she jumped up and down. "Well that's good, and I am guessing this guy is Zeno who I have heard so much about. It looks like you made quite the score on this one." The Older Brother would say winking. "Isn't he, I think he is almost as cool as you Oni-chan" Sumiko would say smiling holding her hands behind here back as usual. "Well I just hope he will protect you just as well I can as well. I bet you are wondering where your swimsuit is huh. Well I have it right here!." Her Older brother would say as he handed her the swimsuit. Sumiko's face would then brighten up as she was handed a lime green and orange swimsuit. She loved the color design and the swimsuit looked like a super futuristic swimsuit. "It's got nano technology so that water won't stick to it when you swim as well as you won't have to dry it. It also will make sure you glide through the water like a bullet. Also it has super small fins the size of molecules that will help with gliding in water as well." Her Older Brother would say as she admired the swim suit. While she was in awe of the swim suit her older brother would sneak his way over to Zack. "Sumiko has told me and my father a lot about you and my father is quite happy about it as am I and you seem like a nice guy, but I will tell you this now if you hurt my sister at all I will kill you. Also I am not here to threaten you I am here also to tell you that my sister doesn't know this, but my father has already started talking to your parents about the an arranged marriage and they have pretty much agreed to it they just want to know that you actually like her and we aren't just making things up. And just so you know I can tell you guys did you know what. You can't hid that from me, and don't worry I won't tell her dad, but for your sake I would really accept the arranged marriage cause in a week or less she will be having a doctors appointment and they are super detailed and they will send that right to my dad and if you aren't arranged to marry her that will really not sit well with my dad and he is scarier that me when it comes to Sumiko. And just so you know I am not lying I once had an affair with my girlfriend back in high school and I then had an appointment with the doctors and I got nailed by my dad as well as my girlfriend and after some long sorry letters and an agreement with her parents for an arranged marriage my dad manged to calm down and to cut it short we are married now. Thing is it's up to you but all you have to do is just call your parents and let them know you are ok with it." Sumiko's Older brother would whisper to Zack. After Zack responded her brother would say "Sorry if that was a bit of a mouth full but I don't have much time and your girlfriend is about to become undistracted." Her Older brother would say as he held out his fist in front of Zack hoping for a fist bump.

@Zeno
SayuSummarillJan 22, 2017 9:39 AM
Jan 22, 2017 9:36 AM

Jul 2011
Zack

Sumiko's brother and Sumiko began conversing and about the swim suit and how advanced it was. It wasn't really modded but it was at the same time. He then notice her brother come his way. Hearing what he said, at first it definitely was sounding like a threat. As it went on however it was more so a warning. Zack was in the wrong. Her brother wasn't the one to fear, her dad was. Her Brother was the saint who would warn him. He also disclosed a lot of information about what Sumiko had told them and even what they did the night before. Her Dad would even check her virginity by sending her to a doctor. I guess this is a much bigger deal than I thought it would be. My parents already herd about it too....knowing them they are probably going to be all for it. If her dad came to them like her brother just came to me...heh heh...I should be expecting a call any minute now. Her brother seems pretty cool though. He even gave me a warning about their Dad. Even if he's lying just to make me agree to it, that would just mean he's the one that wants us engaged and that warning is still valid. I don't think he would lie about that though... Going by Sumiko...her family seems pretty honest and straight forward. I guess that's how the wealthy are though. Zack would meet the brother half way and fist bump with him before saying. Thanks for the warning. I just needed a little bit of time to think about it. It was all happening so fast ya know? I'll get in contact with my parents and surprise her by telling her about it. He would then grin at her brother before looking at Sumiko happy about her swim suit.

@Fuyuyurei
Zen💀

Jan 22, 2017 9:51 AM

Sep 2014
Sumiko Nakahara

Sumiko's Older brother would then walk up to Sumiko and give her a hug and say goodbye. Then he would wave to Zack and wink at him a bit and then go into the helicopter. Then all the guys in the black suits would say "Goodbye Milady!" The men in black shouted as they held their guns in the air and all shot off a few rounds. Then each guy in the black suits would then give Sumiko a hug and she would say goodbye to them by name as well as give them a hug back. One of the guys in black would even tear up saying that she had grown up a lot. Once all the guys in black got into the helicopter Sumiko would pull Zack back as it lifted off into the air and headed back to the main land. Sumiko would then say "I am excited! I am going to get changed real quick." Sumiko would say smiling. She would then give Zack a kiss and then head to the changing room to change into her new swimsuit.

@Zeno
Jan 22, 2017 10:41 AM

Jul 2011
Zack

Sumiko started saying goodbye to everyone and her brother had left. Zack would sigh as Sumiko spoke. He would wave her off after returning the kiss and pick up hi phone out his pocket. He'd then realize his phone was on silent and he had 10 missed calls and 15 text messages. Zack would then call his parents. Hel- As soon as he picked up his mom would answer and ask where had he been and what has he done. Zack would then explain his day yesterday without mentioning anything that would have him gutted like a fish. Although he found out it didn't matter since his father had figured it out anyway. After a bit of yelling his parent were obviously completely supportive of him marrying into a rich family. They did want to know if he really did like the girl though. Zack would confirm their suspicions that he did indeed love Sumiko but they could already guess it by the time he finished his story on how they met. After that was said, the conversation dragged on long enough about how they were doing and what they had been up to. He found out that her father really did scare them at first with his entrance as it was a lot more over the top than what he just saw according to their story. They said he called ahead first but thought it was a prank. Sumiko would probably have enough time to come out after changing to at least see the end of the conversation if not the second half of it. The last thing they told him was not to get Sumiko pregnant which made Zack blush. Of course not! Bye! Zack would then hang up and realize his parents took a lot more time than he had anticipated. If Sumiko was out he would look at her to see how she looked in the swim suit.

@Fuyuyurei
Zen💀

Jan 22, 2017 11:03 AM

Sep 2014
Sumiko Nakahara

Sumiko finished getting dressed and headed out of the dressing room. She saw that Zack was on the phone but she couldn't hear what they were talking about. She then waited till he was done with the phone call so that she could show off her swimsuit. Once he did finish she struck a pose and smiled. Her swimsuit was a lime green and orange professional swimsuit it lined her body and her breasts and made it where it was like a slope as to make sure the water didn't create any friction when she swam. She would then after she would show off she would ask him if he would time her doing front stroke. "Now that I have this swimsuit I should be able to do front stroke a lot faster." Sumiko would say excitedly.

@Zeno
Jan 22, 2017 11:12 AM

Jul 2011
Zack

Oh right, let me time you. Zack was a bit lost in the swim suit as it squeezed around the right places. It also had a pretty ingenious design. It was obviously custom made for her so that she could swim competitively doing the front stroke. It was also the first time a swim suit actually made him blush. It looks great by the way. Zack would then move to the side of the pool and squat down to see if she was ready. He knew her kick off was amazing so now with a suit that would resist against water, he wanted to see exactly how fast she'd go. He would be ready when she was.

@Fuyuyurei
Zen💀

Jan 22, 2017 12:08 PM

Sep 2014
Sumiko Nakahara

Zack gave her the good to go for her to start swimming. She would then get ready to dive into the pool. Once he said go she would launch off making a loud thud sound as she kicked of the ground. Once she got in the water she would instantly rocket toward the surface and then she would swim so fast that the water almost looked like it was being shot out like a rocket. Once she got to the other side she would smash into the wall making a loud bang echo threw the pool room and she would rocket right back up to the surface. She would then speed to the end. Once she got to the end she would touch the wall with a loud slap. She would then look up to Zack. "So what was my time?" She would say as she caught her breath. She would most likely be 6 to 10 seconds faster than Zack's last time which would most likely blow him away making him want a futuristic swimsuit.

@Zeno
Jan 22, 2017 12:16 PM

Mar 2014
Setsu

Setsu walked in poor as she just stand at door as looking from there but she could noot see anyone who was there as she just walked in and notice there where so many people and the pool was pretty big too, male and females were there and talking etch other, half naked bodies, as her face was getting blushing but she was trying not to lose her cool self, as she was looking around to see where Rin was, as she was just wearing school uniform
Jan 22, 2017 12:24 PM

Dec 2016
Rin Takayami

After the council meeting, Rin had gone to a couple of shops in order to get setsu a gift. He was really attracted to her and setsu seemed like a nice girl. Not to mention she was a good kisser.
Rin approached the pool and he was already wearing swim shorts. In his hands he was carrying a buckey of flowers that had a necklace and earring set inside. He smiled and hoped that this would make her happy. He scanned the pool area for setsu and managed to find her. She was in a little corner alone and wearing her school uniform. Rin walks up to setsu from behind and kisses the back of her neck. "I am sorry, did I make you wait to long? I hope not. I brong you a present." he said as he handed setsu the flowers with the jewelry piece inside
Flowers

Jewelry
Jan 22, 2017 12:34 PM

Mar 2014
Setsu

Setsu was looking as suddanly she felt someone kissed her neck as she scream a little "aaaakkk" as she did not waiing something like this to happened as she looked back and it was Rin, he was holding flowers and jewelry in his hands as she smiled "god Rin.. you scared me" she said and looked at flowers and hey were really beautiful and when she saw jewelry she liked it really much, she did not knew should accsapt that present or not, as she take flowers and looked a him and smiled "thanks rin... they are really beautiful.. " she said and smiled "next time i will buy you something" she said looking a him as she noticed he was already wearing his swimsuit and got blushed after all he was naked on top and looked away a little "o-o-k... t-than i will get change too" she said and got even more red and then run in changing room
Jan 22, 2017 12:45 PM

Dec 2016
Rin Takayami

He was happy to see that setsu was really happy about the gift. Her reaction was just too cute, her blushed face was definitely a gift to humanity. Rin went to hug her but before he could, she had ran into the changing room. He giggled and figured she was comfortable now and was going to put on her swimsuit. He walked to a chair and sitted down as he waited for setsu to come back
Jan 22, 2017 12:51 PM

Mar 2014
Setsu

Setsu walk in change room as she already wearing her swim suit she just take off her uniform and put on sheif the gifts as well as walked out and walk close to rin "sorry for makin gyou wait.." she said and smiled sweetly
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Hallways (School)

Coffein - Dec 19, 2016

28 by Darth_Lewdious »»
May 2, 2017 7:19 AM

» Mall ( 1 2 3 )

Coffein - Dec 19, 2016

105 by Setsu_Ka »»
Feb 17, 2017 3:41 AM

» Water park

Sakura_megami - Jan 31, 2017

16 by HeiJ »»
Feb 16, 2017 12:42 PM

» Sunset Island -Arcade-

Sakura_megami - Feb 13, 2017

6 by Raiores »»
Feb 16, 2017 7:44 AM

Sticky: » Requests/Questions

Coffein - Jan 6, 2017

25 by RiriaMAL »»
Feb 13, 2017 2:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.