Basilisk: Koga Nimpo Cho
It's good to be back ✧
Shadowverse | Girls Frontline
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 26, 2016 10:31 PM
Apr 2016
Nifly Gord

As soon as she got in the garden, she sat down under a tree and listened to the sound of nature. With no one there, it was the perfect place to lay down and be calm. Even though she skipped morning classes, her satisfaction was more important to her.
Hours passed, and she was beginning to be calm. So she left the Garden and went to her dorm. Nifly sent her teacher an excuse letter for missing 5 days of school due to meditation exercises.
RiriaMALJan 4, 2017 2:01 AM
Jan 9, 2017 6:21 PM
May 2016
Ayane Nanako

As Ayane runs around she finds herself in the garden. She sees all the animals running around, and the beautiful flowers surrounding her, she goes and picks a tiny blue flower, and puts it in her hair and then starts playing with the animals. She kind of wished that someone was there to hang out with her instead of being by herself.
Jan 10, 2017 9:06 AM
May 2016
Ayane Nanako

[spoiler][/spoiler

As Ayane notices that it is starting to get boring, she stops what shes doing and starts leaving the garden.

Ayane leaves to go back to Dorm #2
SylentMeowJan 10, 2017 9:12 AM
Jan 11, 2017 12:06 PM

Dec 2016

Alice Charlotte

"Alright, I am sure we will run into something if we just continue walking" Alice walks side by side with matt until they eventually walk into the school garden. It was a beautiful scenery, almost as if it was taken out of a movie. She took a couple of seconds to just admire the view and look at all the pretty flowers. "wow, this school really is all that. I will give them credit. So what do you think, should we stay here and explore the garden or continue on our way to see where everything is? She looked at matt then back at the school garden. "btw, where did you live before coming here?"

@HeiJ
Sakura_megamiJan 11, 2017 1:46 PM
Jan 11, 2017 6:41 PM

Aug 2013
Matthew Belcher

Matthew kept walking through the school grounds with Alice, looking at everything and trying to remember some reference points for future use. They eventually reached a garden, and a big one at that, with all kinds of flowers and everything green. The place had a very calm aura to it, as if you could just drop by and forget all of your problems as you looked at the flowers. Matthew caught himself staring at the place for some time, and eventually he was woken of his stasis by Alice's voice.
"Yeah, it is. Everyone talks about how this place is amazing, but being here in person brings the word 'amazing' to a whole new level. I cannot even imagine how much money was spent just on this garden. Do you like flowers, Alice?" He then thought a bit on her question. "Why don't we explore the school a bit more for now? We can come back here afterwards, once we've got some food, and eat here. How does that sound?"
Alice then inquired about his past.
"I lived in London with my family. Have you ever went there? It is quite beautiful, actually, although in a very different manner from the beauty here. More classical, I would say. How about you?" He kept looking at her while waiting for the answer.
Jan 12, 2017 1:37 AM

Mar 2014
Shikio

Shikio walk out of the drom and looked around he thought where was setsu and he was a little worry because it could br a dangerous here but when he noticed the garden he smirked as remember what heppened last night he knew he would love this place really much "aaa what should i do?" as he was thinking who to find to have more fun
Jan 12, 2017 1:37 PM

Sep 2014
Yuuna Yoshida

Yuuna walked into the garden and was amazing at all the beautiful flowers and the pond. She walked onto the bridge and looked around at the garden and noticed a boy and a girl together and decided that it would be best to leave those two alone. Then she saw a boy walking around on the other side of the garden and being the energetic friend maker she was she walked up to him. "Hello! My name is Yuuna, whats yours?" She said happily as she held her arms behind her back.

@Pretty-Setsu
Jan 12, 2017 2:00 PM

Sep 2016
Arrives at the garden and sits around
Damn.this place is boring.no fights or any thing going on. I missed my old school already.and it's gonna be long till I get back to my parents and beg them to get me back there(sigh)well, I could do is get myself to like dis place
Jan 12, 2017 2:03 PM

Mar 2014
Shikio

@FuyuYurei
Shikio was just walkin as a girl stand in front of him and introduce herself as Shkio smirked "Shikio Bluestar" he said and looked at this girls.. red hair., red eyes and cute smile, she was a little alike of Setsu but this girl was no as shy as Setsu, Shikio smiled and then said "well you look super cute, let's be friends... how old are you?" he asked it because was not sure if she was really young or look really young, after all he do not want to be called apedopil, but this girl was really cute
Jan 12, 2017 2:09 PM

Sep 2014
Yuuna Yoshida

When Yuuna heard Shikio say lets be friends her eyes sparkled. "I would love to be your friend, and I am 14." Yuuna responded happily. "So what are you doing?" Yuuna asked tilting her head a bit. She was so happy that she made a friend just as she got to school. She wondered what else might happen now that she was in this school.

@Pretty-Setsu
Jan 12, 2017 2:13 PM

Mar 2014
Shikio

@FuyuYurei

Shikio was a little Shicked when he saw how heppy this girl was, but when he hear her age he get he could not have any pervy staff as take a deep signed and put hand on her head "wow you are so young.. i kinda thought only high schoolers was allow here" he said and smiled sweetly "you must be really smart.. unlike me.." he said and take away his hand from her head and looked around and than looked at her "i was planing to go to club... but well we can talk if you want"
Jan 12, 2017 2:23 PM

Sep 2014
Yuuna Yoshida

"Hey! most freshmen are 14 years old when they start their freshmen year!" She said making a puffy face. "How old are you?" She asked a bit mad now that he was thinking she was too young for high school. "I bet I am only 1 or 2 years younger than you, and I know about manga and all about the ecchi anime stuff you guys are into and I am no child!" She said puffing out her face again.

@Pretty-Setsu
Jan 12, 2017 2:31 PM

Mar 2014
Shikio

@FuyuYurei

Shikio looked at her an could not holed as started lathing as tears come out because of lath "so-sorry... ha ha ha ha... i was a rude" even he said this he could not stop lathing and when he stoped he looked at her and smirked "well i am 17 year old.. and i am freshman too.. because of my cousin.. she is 16 year old.. and because i must be with her i end up in first year.." he said and when he hear what she said about manga and ecchi staff he could not hold lath and laugh again "ha ha ha you are so aworsome.. i did not laugh like this all my life... ha ha ha... Yuuna-chan you are really aweresome
Jan 12, 2017 2:44 PM

Sep 2014
Yuuna Yoshida

Shikio would then begin to laugh at Yuuna pissing her off even more. It almost looked face was steaming. "Hey stop laughing it isn't funny!" Yuuna said holding her arms behind her puffing her face out angerly. Yuuna would then quickly pull Shikio's shirt and pull him down to her face and then kiss him on the lips. Then she would let him go and say "What do think now huh?" She would say trying to keep herself from blushing especially since it would be her first. She just couldn't let Shikio keep laughing at her.

@Pretty-Setsu
SayuSummarillJan 12, 2017 2:48 PM
Jan 12, 2017 2:53 PM

Mar 2014
Shikio

@FuyuYurei

because Yuuna pushed him down he kinda fell down on his butt and she kissed him. her little lips touched shikios lips as he smirked and looked at her "well little lady like you should not lost first kiss like this..." he said and touched his lips, it was easy to get it was her firts kiss, after all lips just touched and then shikio take out a toungle a little and looked at her "if you want to act like an old girl you should touch how to kiss and then kiss someone" he said and smiled "lets say it was a touch and wait to your true love and give him your first kiss ok?" he said and smiled nicely, he was acting like a big brother... but this girl was really cute "i was not lathing at you.. but you are really cute Yuuna-chan..so do not kiss a strangers like this... what is they end up to be a playboys?" as he remember he is a playboy too 'shit.." he said and smiled again "anyway do not kiss others... kiss a boys who you will fell for.."
Jan 12, 2017 3:03 PM

Sep 2014
Yuuna Yoshida

Yuuna was emberessed that she let her self get that worked up, but then she calmed down. "Well, your right..." Yuuna said. She was still upset, but she started to let it go. "Sorry about that." Yuuna said looking down at the ground. She felt bad that she pulled him like that.

@Pretty-Setsu
SayuSummarillJan 12, 2017 3:09 PM
Jan 12, 2017 3:09 PM

Mar 2014
Shikio

@FuyuYurei
Shikio smiled and stand up "do not worry... it was nothing.." he said after all j he was used pushing.. and liked it all but he could not do anything to her and then pet Yuuna's head "you are a good girl, you said you were sorry so everything is ok" he said and smiled sweetly "but do not do it to other boys ok??" Said Shikio and take a deep breath "aaaww yuuna-chan is so cute... and so beautiful, i am sure you have many boys after you"
Jan 12, 2017 3:18 PM

Sep 2014
Yuuna Yoshida

"Well back in 8th grade all the boys in class would continue trying to corner me and kiss me, but I would always slip away mainly cause they were all in on it because they wanted to be able to kiss the rich girl and every day they would try and move me in a corner and then kiss me on the lips." Yuuna said remembering. She remembered that a few of them actually pinned her in a corner and one even was about a few inches away from her lips. "One even almost kissed me but I managed to slip out from his arms and then quickly got away threw the halls, and later that week I managed to find their hideout where I heard them say they were doing it so they could brag to their friends that they kissed the richest girl in class. That's what made me look into manga and stuff as well to find out why they were, but sadly nothing explained why they were. So I just came up with that they must be weird." Yuuna said shrugging her arms showing that she still didn't understand why they did that. She would then clean her glasses before putting them back on.

@Pretty-Setsu
Jan 12, 2017 3:27 PM

Mar 2014
Shikio

@FuyuYurei
Setsu cross his hands and nodded "yea yea yea.. good job... and yea.. they must be really werd guys... do not think too much... but here all of the students are rich... so if they try to kiss you mustt not beause you are rich..." he said and smiled "yea... you really studded in a weard schoool... well i im my old school was fighting every day, and reason was all the time the same... they wanted to know who was stronger... or... i slept with thair girl... i had fun life... and now i am end up in this school... bu i think this school will be fun too..." Said Shikio and looked at her "if someone try to kiss you and you do not liked that boy tell me.. i will beat him for you" he said and looked at her eyes, if this girl was 1 or 2 year older what would he done in this situation? even he do not know.. but now he sees her like a little sister
Jan 12, 2017 3:34 PM

Sep 2016
he kept watching the clouds out of boredom
i feel like ive forgotten something important but what is it?
wait a sec.i didnt join a club yet

he rushed somewhere else where he could find someone to join his/her club
Jan 12, 2017 3:34 PM

Sep 2014
Yuuna Yoshida

"Alrighty then Oni-san, I will have to keep that in mind." Yuuna said playfully. She was a bit confused what to say or do at this point after what she did and the awkward story she shared. She then adjust her bow and pat down her hair a bit as well as smooth out her pony tail.

@Pretty-Setsu
SayuSummarillJan 12, 2017 3:43 PM
Jan 12, 2017 3:42 PM

Mar 2014
Shikio

@FuyuYurei
Shikio smiled when she called him an oni-san "well do you have any club you want to joing.?" He said looked down on her "I was thinking to join host club... But well.. I do not know if it will be fun.. "
Jan 12, 2017 3:49 PM

Sep 2014
Yuuna Yoshida

"I am in the Hostess club." Yuuna responded. She wondered what the Hostesses actually do. As she thought about it she remembered what her dad said she would be doing tomorrow. "Oh shoot... I just remembered dad told me I have to go home for a bit to meet over 50 guys who will maybe be my future husband and if I pick one my parents will instantly set up an arranged marrage." Yuuna said as she dropped her shoulders a bit and sighing. She didn't mind the idea of meeting a guy she could possibly get married too, but 50 of them was sounding more like a homework assignment.

@Pretty-Setsu
Jan 12, 2017 3:59 PM

Mar 2014
Shikio

@FuyuYurei
"Hostess??? Eeehhh??? She have hostess club? I should go there... Wait what? You.. Are hostess?? "And when she said about 50meetings Shikio singed "thanks god I am not a rich boy or any future heads of company.. Well ikinda remember setsu had meeting too bit she never even talked with them and soon or later she talked to her father and let hhim know she was not planning !arrange so they kinda stopped meeting.. You should do it too. I think marrga without love is stupid."
Jan 12, 2017 4:13 PM

Sep 2014
Yuuna Yoshida

"Yea I told him that, but he said I will get to pick the guy and also we will have dates through out high school so that we get to know each other and my mom wants me to do this as well. It's not that bad either just 50... is a bit much... especially to fit in 2 days." Yuuna said shrugging her shoulders as if to say what could she do. She really didn't mind as much, especially since she was young she was told it was going to happen and that it was a normal thing young rich girls do. She then would grab a strand of her hair and twist it around. "I was told about my responsibility to get married and hold the company once I got older since I was 10 years old. Some times when I was younger I would dream of becoming a small fairy or bird and that I would just fly away and not have to worry about it all, but as I got older I just kinda came to accept it as something I was born to do." Yuuna said smiling up at Shikio.

@Pretty-Setsu
Jan 12, 2017 4:25 PM

Mar 2014
Shikio

@FuyuYurei

Shikio looked at her and did not knew what to tell "I.. I just do not understand why are rich people like this.. I always thought rich people could do anything what they want and do not care about anything.. But when I find out Iwas part of the Rich family and went to that house I felt so alone, even thought I awaa all the time alone.. At the big hause I heard about a girl who was going to become next heat of a business. She was so different even thought she was younger than I was.. After that I was all the time with her.. And Iget she was really lonely at tthat place..and she told me that rich people have duty to do.. And the world they live is lonely and fullof hater.. Thats why she wanted to come here to feel herself a little free" he said and looked at her "Yuuna.. Try to have more fun and be free you are too young to get marriage or think about it.. But until you marry you must have much more fun than you ever had"
Jan 13, 2017 11:24 AM

Dec 2016

Alice Charlotte

"Haiii! I love flowers! They are so pretty and come in all shapes and colors. My favorite flower is the Plumeria. It's beauty and scent are both mesmerizing. Have you ever seen that flower before? I first laid eyes upon it, when I visited Brazil." She twirls, making her hair flow in the wind as she gazes at the beauty of the garden. She then picked up a single flower, it was a yellow rose. She hands it over to Matt and giggles a bit. "I don't know if guys like flowers.. but a yellow flower is a sign of friendship." She looks at matt as he says that he is from London. "ohh.. cool, I have been to england before but I have never been to London. At least know I have an excuse to go there. I can visit you. I am from scotland, I believe it kinda is near england." She started to walk away from the garden and from what she was seeing, they were heading towards the school building. They could probably find the cafeteria there.
Jan 13, 2017 3:16 PM

Apr 2014
Nina arrived and looked around picking flowers thinking about experiments she could perform
Jan 13, 2017 3:19 PM

Mar 2014
Setsu walked in the garden still thinking what heppened in rooftop.. is rin now her boyfriedn or what? her face was still red but then she remember rin toled her that she could do music ood as wanted to make music club...

she looked around and noticed a cute girl Nina and run to her "hello.... i am Setsu Bluesta.. do you want to join Music club? i plan to make a band.. i want to be a vocal and guitar.. can you play any instrumenta?"
Jan 13, 2017 3:30 PM

Apr 2014
Nina looked at her freezing a bit at the mention if instruments" no not really...." she said calmly closing her eyes "i dont know what use a scientist would be" she said calmly
Jan 13, 2017 3:36 PM

Mar 2014
"Scientist?" Setsu looked at her "aaaw you already have a club?? Amoo where to find band members?" She said as looked at Nina again "sorry.. I even talked like this and scare you.. Or shocked well I am really sorry if I acted rude" she brow and than looked up at her and smiled
Jan 13, 2017 3:47 PM

Apr 2014
Nina shook her head "no club though and you didn't scare me so dont say sorry" he said calmly
Jan 13, 2017 3:57 PM

Mar 2014
(Nina is a boy?? I thought it was girl...)

"I even talked to a boy like this" setsu blushed after she get what happens and then smiled "he he he I thought you could play music... Well I have to go now, I have to find a band members,, oh and soon will be ball, you should cum it will be fun .. See yo later" said setsu and run away
Setsu_KaJan 13, 2017 4:04 PM
Jan 13, 2017 4:17 PM

Apr 2014
Typo
Jan 13, 2017 5:50 PM

Aug 2013
Matthew Belcher

Matthew would shake his head negatively upon the Plumeria mention. "You've been to Brazil? I never went there before, but people say it's much hotter than in Europe. I guess I wouldn't get used to it easily, haha. And no, I haven't seen a Plumeria before. How does it look like? I'm not much of a flower connoisseur myself, but I do enjoy being around them sometimes, or more precisely around nature. It has a calming effect when you're troubled..." He'd sigh almost imperceptibly, and then Alice gave him a yellow flower, which she said that meant friendship, and he smiled. "Ahhh, that so? Thanks! How do I look?" Matthew picked the rose and put it over his ear, though his hair. He'd then pick up another yellow rose and put it in the same way on Alice. "Here. Now we are officially friends!" Laughing he would start to leave the area with Alice, while replying to her comment on London.
"Yup, it's quite near, although a country near is still far away, haha. Although I doubt we'll have to go that far to meet each other in the next few years; but you're welcome there if you act as my GPS on a tour through the Scotland!"
Jan 14, 2017 10:03 AM

Sep 2016
Rai

He came back after some exploration disappointed at how boring this school
and I thought winning the prize money was a good thing.wish he used it for something useful.but he had to get to join this school didn't he.oh well what is it that I can do
He sat down and just watched the garden in boredom
Jan 14, 2017 10:40 AM

Mar 2014
Setsu

Setsu was walking to the gaden as thinking how to invite people in music club as suddenly she bumpped into a boy and felt down as looked up and say Rai he looked a little scary "sorry...." she said "it harts" she holed her ass and looked with tear eyes
Jan 14, 2017 11:03 AM

Sep 2016
Rai

He got up apologized to her and offered a hand.while he was helping her get up he saw her tears which made him feel sorry and want to make it up to her
does it really hurt that bad?sorry
He said in a guilty voice
is there any way I can make it up to you?
Jan 14, 2017 11:09 AM

Mar 2014
Setsu

setsu looked at a boy and smiled "oh.. it's.. " as looked at him and smirked "you will help me? help me and join music club" she said and smiled "or if you can you can join too"
Jan 14, 2017 11:32 AM

Sep 2016
Rai

He didn't think that he fits in a music club but he didn't hesitate for a second to accept.that's what he awed her
ok.I will join your club
As he told her that he saw her smile which made him feel way better
so... Do you just sign me up or should I do something like a test?
Jan 14, 2017 11:36 AM

Mar 2014
Setsu

when he said he would join she shoked a little and them smiled "really??? thats so coool thanks" she said and hug him as recogniced what she did and moved away "sorry sorry i am just so happy" she said and looked up at him and smiled "can you play any instrument? a guitar? bass? or drums?"
Jan 14, 2017 11:53 AM

Sep 2016
Rai

He was glad to see her smile but it shocked him when she hugged him for a few moments he couldn't move a muscle or utter word but he quickly snapped out of it
n-no problem...let's just pretend it never happened.
And no I've no idea how i use these things but I am kinda good at playing piano tiles if that helps
Jan 14, 2017 12:02 PM

Mar 2014
Setsu

Setsu looked a him "piano..tiles?" she looked at him "well.. we can find our talant in music club... " she said and smiled as looked at him once agaain "by the way i am Setsu Blueastar.. nice to meet you"
Jan 14, 2017 12:18 PM

Sep 2016
Rai

and I'm raiores(I forgot about the second name when creating mah char so I'll just make one up now)dragryder(dragneel+gryder from fairy tail it's all that comes up ma mind)but you can call me rai.so...where's that club anyway?
Jan 14, 2017 12:27 PM

Mar 2014
Setsu

"well i plan to make a music club.. a band would be great.. i will be a vocal and a guitarist too.. so i mostly need drumer, bass and you can be on electric piano" she said and smiled "well Rai... let's have fun wile playing misic... oh we can study dance too and many other staff... and soon in the school will be a ball.. so we should be good at dancing too.. waltz... tango and some royal dances what is going to be on ball.. i know only waltz..." she said and smiled "well we should find a dancer too who would touch other how to dance..." she said with a smile "i have much plans to do.. or should we just think about a rock band?"
Jan 14, 2017 12:36 PM

Sep 2016
Rai

He tried to listen to her carefully but he couldn't as her plans were too much for his little to no abilities but he couldn't just leave her after he gave her his word so he had to just bear it
ok let's go on with that it sounds like a such a pain in the neck but let's just do it
Jan 14, 2017 12:41 PM

Mar 2014
Setsu

Setsu smiled "sorry.. i talk too much.. because i want to make a music club i do not know what to do or what should i do not" she said "well... i should not give up i will never give up" she said and looked at his side "Rai... lets have much fun in this school" she smirked and looked at sky "by the way rai-kin.. you wanted to be at this school?
Setsu_KaJan 14, 2017 1:41 PM
Jan 14, 2017 12:53 PM

Sep 2016
Rai

He smiled back for her
no problem.you can have as many dreams as you want but what really matters is that you make them come true
He kept smiling and looked at the sky too
rai-Kim?c'mon no need to be so formal.well...actually no I liked my old school it was far smaller it wasn't so easy to get lost.and we were all great friends
But my parents forced me to come here once they got enough money I'll probably leave when it runs out but it won't any soon.what about you did you want to be here?
Jan 14, 2017 1:41 PM

Mar 2014
Setsu

"yea.. i wanted to be here... all my life i was in high school with high class students.. and at home i was studing and working all the time, after all i will be a next head of Star company.. i was so bored there.. i wanted to be more free fro that life so i wanted to come this school" she said and smiled looking at Rai "well i can be my real self here, and i have only 3 year to have fun.. and i want to be free now and then i will go back to the strick and boring life of rich people" she smiled "i never had a friend so i want to have some to this place"
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Hallways (School)

Coffein - Dec 19, 2016

28 by Darth_Lewdious »»
May 2, 2017 7:19 AM

» Mall ( 1 2 3 )

Coffein - Dec 19, 2016

105 by Setsu_Ka »»
Feb 17, 2017 3:41 AM

» Water park

Sakura_megami - Jan 31, 2017

16 by HeiJ »»
Feb 16, 2017 12:42 PM

» Sunset Island -Arcade-

Sakura_megami - Feb 13, 2017

6 by Raiores »»
Feb 16, 2017 7:44 AM

Sticky: » Requests/Questions

Coffein - Jan 6, 2017

25 by RiriaMAL »»
Feb 13, 2017 2:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.