Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 19, 2016 7:05 PM

Nov 2016

This library has a big selection of books about different topics. Some of the topics are:

• World History
  • Math
  • Language Arts
  • Music
  • And More
MuffinizerDec 19, 2016 7:15 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 23, 2016 8:46 PM
Apr 2016
Nifly Gord

Nifly went in the School Library and found a good place to stay, she got out her laptop and hacked other systems as usual and did other stuff as well. She wanted to grab her phone but then realized that she left it at her room. Nifly moved fast and told the librarian to take care of her things for a while and ran to her dorm.
Dec 23, 2016 9:17 PM

Dec 2016
Zerlin (Lin) Auge

Lin jogged briskly to the library,glad for the opportunity to move a bit,and arrived there pretty quickly. She sat down somewhere and began to use her phone,looking at how her family's business was going back at home,and throughout the rest of the world. It was doing pretty good,so she stopped worrying about that. She'd look around the library a few times,marveling at it all,and watching for any people who might enter.
My parents' never ending disappointment
「わけがわからないよ」
Basilisk: Koga Nimpo Cho
It's good to be back ✧
Shadowverse | Girls Frontline
Dec 23, 2016 10:08 PM
Apr 2016
Nifly Gord

Finally, Nifly came back from her dorm with her phone. She asked the librarian for her stuff back and was gladly given to her. She put some music on and continued her work.
Dec 24, 2016 8:46 PM

Apr 2014
Sylvia walked in looking around a little amazed "Ive never seen a library like this " she said with a smile to herself as she began looking for a book to help her improve her drawing even though it was already good her uniform had bothered her when she joined this school but she got used to it rather quickly although she likes to immediately change into more comfortable clothing when in her dorm room
Dec 24, 2016 9:06 PM

Dec 2016
Zerlin (Lin) Auge

After reading for a bit,Lin saw a girl enter. She looked amazed,as many did when they entered the school's library for the first time. She seemed to be looking for a specific book or type of book,and since Lin had already seen most of the sections here,she decided to see if she needed any help. "Hi,do you need any help?" Lin asked after approaching her,a friendly smile as there always was.
@ForgottenSin
「わけがわからないよ」
It's good to be back ✧
Dec 24, 2016 9:12 PM

Apr 2014
Sylvia looked at Lin ".... I'm looking for a book to help me with my drawing" she said with a smile looking at her glad she offered to help "I been here for a while but i never thought i needed a book to help me.... i also kind of write my own books" she said with a slight blush at the thought "well Manga anyways"
Dec 24, 2016 9:16 PM

Dec 2016
Zerlin (Lin) Auge

"You write your own books? That's nice! I myself read a lot of manga,maybe I've heard of one" Lin said,as she did read a lot of manga both in physical form and online,exactly what types she wasn't sure,she did read every different kind,and that meant every,though she didn't do that too often. "Oh,yeah,the art section is over here.. Lin said,as she lead the girl to the art section.
「わけがわからないよ」
It's good to be back ✧
Dec 24, 2016 9:20 PM

Apr 2014
Sylvia smiled a bit "I'm pretty sure you wont want to see mine" she said calmly following "I'm your daily pervert Sylvia" she said smiling a bit not ashamed of being a pervert
Dec 24, 2016 9:27 PM

Dec 2016
Zerlin (Lin) Auge

Lin smiled a bit when Sylvia said she was a pervert,not because she found it amusing,but it was nice to see someone who wasn't ashamed of it. "I'm Lin,and it's nice to meet you Sylvia." She said,pausing a bit before continuing "So,I'm guessing you got in here because of art,right? You seem to like it"
「わけがわからないよ」
It's good to be back ✧
Dec 24, 2016 9:32 PM

Apr 2014
Sylvia smiled a bit "I do ... although i never would have got here if it wasnt for that museum" she stated calmly "but then again i entered a contest and won the contest" she said calmly
Dec 25, 2016 1:36 AM
Apr 2016
Nifly Gord

Now that minutes has gone, Nifly was done. She went to the cafeteria for some refreshments.
Dec 26, 2016 11:50 AM

Dec 2016
Zerlin (Lin) Auge

"You won a contest to get in here? That's nice,you must be a really good artist then!" Lin answered to Sylvia talking about how she won a contest,presumably an art contest. Lin showed to be honestly glad to talk about this stuff,and she wasn't pretending,she had seemingly been correct that she'd meet interesting people here.
((OOC: So sorry for the late reply,I was busy with holiday stuff))
「わけがわからないよ」
It's good to be back ✧
Dec 26, 2016 11:54 AM

Apr 2014
Sylvia nodded "A contest to get something into the museum" she said "here lately ive been drawing more erotic drawings .... no sex just nudity" she said
Dec 26, 2016 12:22 PM

Dec 2016
Zerlin (Lin) Auge

Lin smiled when Sylvia said that,it wasn't that she was particularly interested in erotic drawings,though that's not to say she wasn't interested at all,but it was notable. "Into a museum? Wow,how long have you been drawing?
「わけがわからないよ」
It's good to be back ✧
Dec 26, 2016 12:28 PM

Apr 2014
Sylvia smiled "since i was a kid" she said calmly
Dec 29, 2016 2:18 PM

Dec 2016
Zerlin (Lin) Auge

"That must've been a lot of practice! I probably couldn't stay dedicated to something for that long" Lin said,obviously meaning every bit of it. She wasn't one to give out compliments that weren't earned,or at least seemed to have been.
「わけがわからないよ」
It's good to be back ✧
Jan 3, 2017 9:49 PM

Sep 2014
Shouta Tachibana

Shouta walks into the school library and notices two girls chatting but they both were sitting there quiet. One of the girls looked like the Event planner from the School council that he saw on the School council board. He decided to get close but not to close and he found a section of books nearby them that caught his attention and started to look at the different books. He hoped maybe one of them would notice him and would come up to him to talk to him.

@Nyrura (Thought you might want a rp buddy seeing as you haven't role played in a while :) )
Jan 3, 2017 9:56 PM

Dec 2016
Zerlin (Lin) Auge

As the conversation with Sylvia apparently ended,Lin noticed someone else in the library. He looked like the new student council secretary,and seemed to just be looking at books for now. Lin hoped not to be bothering him,but he looked like he wasn't too busy,and Lin had been hoping to meet some more people. "Hi,I'm Lin,the student council's event planner,your the new secretary,right?"

((Yeah,thanks!))
「わけがわからないよ」
It's good to be back ✧
Jan 3, 2017 10:03 PM

Sep 2014
Shouta Tachibana

Shouta notices Lin had come up behind him and her turned around just as she said hello. "Yes, my name is Shouta. It's nice to meet you Lin." Shouta said blushing shyly. Shouta felt a little surpized that she actually came and said hi but he was really happy but still he couldn't shake his habit of being shy. After looking at Lin he noticed she actually was quite cute.
Jan 3, 2017 10:15 PM

Dec 2016
Zerlin (Lin) Auge

"It's nice to meet you too Shouta." Lin said,she hadn't really expected to meet another student council member here,but it was nice. She noticed Shouta's blushing,and found it kinda cute,though she had never been shy herself. "Are you looking for any book in particular?" Lin asked,seeing as he was in the library,there was a possibility.
「わけがわからないよ」
It's good to be back ✧
Jan 3, 2017 10:22 PM

Sep 2014
Shouta Tachibana

"Not really just kinda browsing seeing what might be useful for tests or something I might be interested for reading in my free time."
He also was wondering if there were any magazines so that he could see how his older sister was doing as a model. "Hey are there any Top Time Fashion Magazines here? My older sister is a model and I want to see how she has been doing since we don't get to talk much." Shouta was a bit worried she would think he was weird that he was asking for a Fashion Magazine but he knew that she would probably understand his reason.
Jan 3, 2017 10:49 PM

Dec 2016
Zerlin (Lin) Auge

Lin wouldn't have found it too strange if Shouta had just asked for a magazine without an explanation,but she definitely understood. "Your sister is a model? She must be pretty famous to be on a magazine like that! I think those are over here," She said,and would lead him to the magazines. She had expected some people who were either famous themselves or relatives of famous people,and she didn't question it.
「わけがわからないよ」
It's good to be back ✧
Jan 3, 2017 10:57 PM

Sep 2014
Shouta Tachibana

"Yea. my entire family is pretty famous and well know for owning the biggest Music companys around the world as well most of my family members have either are or have done something in the music world either as a singer or idol or a manger of one. Also my family has tons of animation companys as well and some of my family are voice actors and also some are models for fashion magazines like my sister. My parents want me to be a idol as well as model on the side." Shouta said as he followed Lin. Even though his parents where the ones want him to be an idol Shouta is actually interested in becoming one anyways and also would love to be able to maybe be with his big sister when modeling.
Jan 4, 2017 8:55 AM

Dec 2016
Zerlin (Lin) Auge

"That's impressive!" Lin would say,while picking out a magazine with the title Shouta had said. "Do you want to do that as well? Oh,and I think I've found the magazines" she said,gesturing towards where she had found it and showing him.
「わけがわからないよ」
It's good to be back ✧
Jan 4, 2017 11:35 AM

Sep 2014
Shouta Tachibana

Shouta's Sister

" At first I didn't like the idea of become an idol but after a while of see more of what it meant to be an idol and I became to want to be one." Shouta said as he watched Lin pick out one of the magazines. "Oh awesome! Thanks so much." Shouta exlaimed as she gestured the magazine. He picked up the magazine and looked threw to see if he could find his sister. Threw out the magazine there was a lot of white dresses due to a lot of marriages had been happening this year which had increased the demand and popularity for them. Then he found his sister wearing a long while dress with her blond hair flowing behind her. She looked amazingly beautiful in the magazine and Shouta was happy to see his sister smiling so happily as well.
Jan 4, 2017 2:04 PM

Dec 2016
Zerlin (Lin) Auge

Lin would look at the copy of the magazine she had,it was the same as Shouta's,and look through it. She wasn't too interested in magazines and idols,so she didn't recognize anyone,but they all looked very attractive,extremely even. She wasn't jealous,but did admire them from afar,not being a very big fan. "Is this your sister?" Lin asked,finding the picture of his sister,though she couldn't be sure of that IC,but she did look like him,having his blue eyes and blonde hair.
「わけがわからないよ」
It's good to be back ✧
Jan 4, 2017 3:26 PM

Sep 2014
Shouta Tachibana

Shouta's Older Sister

"Yea, she looks amazing in this picture." Shouta said as looked more at his sister in her dress. He wondered when his sister would actually get married. Probably not for a while due to she wasn't dating anyone and she would tell Shouta if she was cause he and his sister are really close. "Well It looks like she is doing good. I am glad she is doing well." Shouta said happily. "I just remembered that my younger sister Megumi will be coming to school soon today she is going to be a freshmen. Shouta said remembering the message he got earlier from his mom.

@Nyrura Your turn :)
Jan 4, 2017 6:25 PM

Dec 2016
Zerlin (Lin) Auge

"She does," Lin said,agreeing. Then Shouta said his sister,Megumi,was coming to this school also. "Your sister is coming? Let me know when I can meet her,it'd be great to get to know more people around here!" Lin said,it was good at least knowing some of the people here,and she hoped it wouldn't be too hard to get to know Shouta and his sister. She didn't know too many people here,but that was to be expected,this was the beginning after all.
「わけがわからないよ」
It's good to be back ✧
Jan 4, 2017 6:38 PM

Sep 2014
Shouta Tachibana

"You know what I think she might be here already I'll message her and ask her to come to the library." Shouta said as he pulled out his phone. Shouta typed and sent the message to Megumi and then put his phone back in his pocket. "Well she should hopefully be here soon as long as nothing super cute distracts her." Shouta said smiling and chuckling a bit remembering his sisters reaction to cute things. He hoped she would come soon though.

@Nyrura
SayuSummarillJan 4, 2017 6:52 PM
Jan 5, 2017 7:51 AM

Dec 2016
Zerlin (Lin) Auge

Lin smiled,she was glad to hear that,by also finding it slightly amusing that his sister would get distracted by cute things. "I have siblings too,though they're probably not coming to this school,and I have a sister that sounds like that,always getting distracted cute things" Lin noted,she did have quite a few siblings,though they were all at schools focused more on specific topics.
「わけがわからないよ」
It's good to be back ✧
Jan 5, 2017 8:31 AM

Jul 2016
Megumi Tachibana

Megumi enters the School Library trying to find Shouta, she wandered around for a few minutes trying to find him, but the library was so big so it was difficult to find him. Megumi was looking all over until she finally found Shouta. Megumi ran to Shouta and said really loudly, "Hi Shouta!!!! Sorry it took so long to get here,this school is so huge its difficult to find your way around.'' , because Megumi was talking so loudly everybody told her to be quiet, so she said ''Sorry, I'll be quiet. '' , Megumi saw the girl next to Shouta and introduced herself, "Hi my name is Megumi Tachibana, whats your name?"Megumi said happily.
Emilycat12Jan 5, 2017 9:33 AM
Jan 5, 2017 9:03 AM

Dec 2016
Zerlin (Lin) Auge

Maybe this is his sister,they look alike.. Lin thought as a girl came in to the library,rather loudly as well. The girl knew Shouta by name,reinforcing Lin's guess,though she couldn't be sure yet. She decided to ask her. The girl introduced herself as Megumi Tachibana,though Lin didn't know Shouta's last name. "My name is Lin,it's nice to meet you Megumi. Are you Shoua's sister?" She asked,having been told that his sister would be coming only slightly earlier.
「わけがわからないよ」
It's good to be back ✧
Jan 5, 2017 9:32 AM

Jul 2016
Megumi Tachibana

"Nice to meet you too, yes I'm Shouta's sister'' Megumi noticed the magazine Shouta was holding, and saw their older sister Miyako on the front page."Miyako looks pretty in this picture doesn't she Shouta??", "Oh yeah, Shouta when i got to the entrance I found a bunny, it was super cute!!!! I took a photo, I'll show you!!" Megumi takes out her phone from her pocket and shows Shouta and Lin the picture.
Jan 5, 2017 9:48 AM

Sep 2014
Shouta Tachibana

Looks up to notice Megumi coming into the library. "Hello Megumi, glad you found the library." Shouta said with a smile. He watched as Lin and Megumi talked a little bit. Then Megumi showed him a picture of a bunny she took. "Looks really cute Megumi, though I am surprised you were able to hold him." Shouta said chuckling.
Jan 5, 2017 9:51 AM

Dec 2016
Zerlin (Lin) Auge

"He's right,it is very cute!" Lin said,though her voice had an exited and friendly tone to it,it wasn't very loud,at least not loud enough to cause a disturbance to others in the library,though Shouta and Megumi could definitely hear it. Lin herself wasn't too big a fan of cute things,though she did enjoy looking at them.
「わけがわからないよ」
It's good to be back ✧
Jan 5, 2017 5:22 PM

Sep 2014
Shouta Tachibana

"So Lin do you know when the first Student Council meetings will begin?" Shouta asked Lin. He wondered what the rest of the student council will be like. He had seen picture of them but Lin was the only one he has met. He also wondered what kinds of things they would have to look over this year as school council.
SayuSummarillJan 8, 2017 2:41 AM
Jan 5, 2017 5:36 PM

Jul 2016
Megumi Tachibana

"Shouta! Your in the Student Council?!?!?!? Why didn't you tell me, that's so awesome!!!!!!" Megumi said, admiring that her older brother is in the student council as well as being an idol.
Jan 5, 2017 6:22 PM

Dec 2016
Zerlin (Lin) Auge

"I'm not sure actually,I'll get a message when there's a meeting though" Lin said,referring to a text or email on her cell phone,which she had with her. There weren't any meetings really planned yet,but one was bound to happen soon since it was the beginning of the school year.
「わけがわからないよ」
It's good to be back ✧
Jan 7, 2017 12:39 PM

Jul 2016
Megumi Tachibana

Then Megumi had an idea, "Hey Shouta, Lin I have an awesome idea!!!! What if I joined the student Councill too!!! That way I can be with you guys even more!!!!" Megumi said, thinking it was the best idea she has ever had.
Jan 7, 2017 2:51 PM

Dec 2016
Zerlin (Lin) Auge

"You want to join the student council? You're in then! There's still positions open,so I'll just send a message here....and done,welcome to student council!" Lin said,pulling out her cellphone and typing something quickly. She really was glad that she'd been able to join her and her brother,it would be a way to interact more.
「わけがわからないよ」
It's good to be back ✧
Jan 7, 2017 5:12 PM

Jul 2016
Megumi Tachibana

"Wow, that was fast, do you know what positions I am or could be? I am so happy I can hang out with you guys more!!!"Megumi said, very happily. "What positions are you guys in the student council?" Megumi asked.
Jan 8, 2017 2:45 AM

Sep 2014
Shouta Tachibana

"Awesome Megumi, I am glad you could join us in the student council." Shouta said without being too loud. He wondered how many people were actually in the school council other then the few on the board. He looked more at the magazine to see what else was fashionable this year as well as see if there were any new models he didn't know that might be working with his sister.
Jan 8, 2017 10:58 AM

Dec 2016
Zerlin (Lin) Auge

"I'm the event planner,and Shouta is the Secretary ,you can chose which position to be in" Lin said,though she wasn't completely sure which positions were available,some were still open,and that was all she knew,along with the positions that were already taken.
「わけがわからないよ」
It's good to be back ✧
Jan 8, 2017 1:38 PM

Jul 2016
Megumi Tachibana

"Those are really cool positions!"Megumi said cheerfully. "Is the position Club Overseer available?" Megumi asked, trying to figure out her position in the student council.
Emilycat12Jan 10, 2017 1:01 PM
Jan 10, 2017 12:52 PM

Sep 2014
Shouta Tachibana

Shouta thought to him self a bit as to what roles his sister could do in the school council. Then she suggested Club Overseer. "Possibly that could work. What do you think Lin?" Shouta asked turning to Lin. He hoped it could work cause it seemed his sister really wanted to be apart of the Student council and help out.
Jan 11, 2017 3:23 PM

Dec 2016
Zerlin (Lin) Auge

"It could work!" She said,then checked her phone to see she had a message,telling her and the rest of the student council to meet at the student council office. That was fast, She thought,before explaining it. "The student council is supposed to meet at the student council office now,so I'll be going," Lin said,before remembering Shouta was also in student council. "Or,if you're going,we'll be going," She waited for a response,and whether or not he went,she'd leave the library and head for the meeting.
Lin has left the area
「わけがわからないよ」
It's good to be back ✧
Jan 11, 2017 5:02 PM

Nov 2015
Aleiah Fayre Thanés

Walking into the library, she just saw a brunette leave the building. Not minding it though, she headed further in and went up a floor from the start. Getting in the center. She looked up for a moment, then looked around herself. She noticed a bit about vehicles, but had to keep herself from going over there. Instead she went up another floor again, then went up to a few books about tea, taking one out and starting to read it "See if there might be any new teas I have no tried yet" She said, half to herself as she read through the, to her, dull book about useless things. Tea was tea, who cares about where it comes from, what kind of plant it is and whatnot.
Jan 11, 2017 5:10 PM

Sep 2014
Shouta Tachibana

"Yea I got a message too. I'll follow you cause I have no idea where the School Council Office is yet." Shouta said as he put the magazine down. He then would follow Lin to the School Council Office. Leaves to School Council Office
Jan 12, 2017 4:19 AM
May 2016
Ayane Nanako

As Ayane entered the library, I see Aleiah walk off so Ayane tried to keep up.Then Aleiah stoped at a area that had tea books."Oh do you like tea, I never had tea before." Ayane said while she was looking over Aleiah's shoulder.

@Misna
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Hallways (School)

Coffein - Dec 19, 2016

28 by Darth_Lewdious »»
May 2, 2017 7:19 AM

» Mall ( 1 2 3 )

Coffein - Dec 19, 2016

105 by Setsu_Ka »»
Feb 17, 2017 3:41 AM

» Water park

Sakura_megami - Jan 31, 2017

16 by HeiJ »»
Feb 16, 2017 12:42 PM

» Sunset Island -Arcade-

Sakura_megami - Feb 13, 2017

6 by Raiores »»
Feb 16, 2017 7:44 AM

Sticky: » Requests/Questions

Coffein - Jan 6, 2017

25 by RiriaMAL »»
Feb 13, 2017 2:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.