Forum Settings
Forums
Fruits Basket Another
Available on Manga Store
New
Dec 16, 2016 5:31 AM
Nov 2016
Is there anyone willing to help translate Fruits Basket Another?
Dec 16, 2016 5:33 AM

Dec 2012
I can but I won't do it for free so try someone else..

"They say that if you change yourself, you'll change the world, but that's a complete lie. They're just forcing you to compromise by feeding you a convenient little fib. Let me show you how to really change the world." -Hikigaya Hachiman

Dec 17, 2016 9:56 AM

Jan 2010
Moved from Anime Discussion
Feb 20, 2017 4:53 PM

May 2012
KazuroWeisemann said:

He asked for someone willing to help, not someone trying to show off.
I despise woke people.
Feb 20, 2017 6:35 PM

Nov 2011
Kaetokiha said:
KazuroWeisemann said:

harsh but true. i also suspect that people who try and show off don't actually know as much as they think.
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
Feb 20, 2017 9:57 PM

Dec 2012
Kaetokiha said:
KazuroWeisemann said:

DreamingBeats said:
Kaetokiha said:

harsh but true. i also suspect that people who try and show off don't actually know as much as they think.

Taking time off my busy schedule and apply knowledge takes effort .. No sane guy unless he is a 'Yes man' would do anything for free .. And stop with the assumption that whoever has a certain skill is trying to show off ... There are people who take an effort to learn japanese ..

I can't take your comment anything other than putting others down .. If you are that concerned then go learn it yourself..

"They say that if you change yourself, you'll change the world, but that's a complete lie. They're just forcing you to compromise by feeding you a convenient little fib. Let me show you how to really change the world." -Hikigaya Hachiman

Feb 21, 2017 12:53 AM

May 2012
KazuroWeisemann said:
Kaetokiha said:

DreamingBeats said:

Taking time off my busy schedule and apply knowledge takes effort .. No sane guy unless he is a 'Yes man' would do anything for free .. And stop with the assumption that whoever has a certain skill is trying to show off ... There are people who take an effort to learn japanese ..

I can't take your comment anything other than putting others down .. If you are that concerned then go learn it yourself..

i don't have a problem with you not wanting to help, it's your call and everyone has it's own life, But the OP asked for someone who was willing to help translate, not for someone who new how to do it but didn't want to. You could have ignored the post, but you wanted to show off.

Why would lift your hand in class if you don't want to answer the teacher? Seems like a dumb thing to do.
I despise woke people.
Feb 21, 2017 1:33 AM

Dec 2012
Kaetokiha said:
KazuroWeisemann said:

i don't have a problem with you not wanting to help, it's your call and everyone has it's own life, But the OP asked for someone who was willing to help translate, not for someone who new how to do it but didn't want to. You could have ignored the post, but you wanted to show off.

Why would lift your hand in class if you don't want to answer the teacher? Seems like a dumb thing to do.

Charging a fee does not change the fact that it is helping .. OP genuinely asked for help and I was genuinely going to help .. It is similar to hiring scanslators .. Besides you won't even find a single person helping for free .. I guarantee that..

Feb 21, 2017 12:21 PM

Nov 2011
KazuroWeisemann said:
OP genuinely asked for help and I was genuinely going to help ..

going to help...by saying that you won't help him (or her)

KazuroWeisemann said:

Besides you won't even find a single person helping for free .. I guarantee that..

there's an entire community of people willing to help others learn and translate the language for free.
lang-8 is just one example of such community. just because you refuse to lift a finger and help for free, doesn't mean others aren't willing to do it at no cost, either.

worth noting that " help translate" implies that OP is already (or was) translating the manga, but needs more people to speed up the process. maybe the OP was him/herself a scanlator looking for a helping hand, nothing more.
DreamingBeatsFeb 21, 2017 12:27 PM
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
Apr 7, 2018 10:54 AM

Aug 2016
KazuroWeisemann said:
Kaetokiha said:

Charging a fee does not change the fact that it is helping .. OP genuinely asked for help and I was genuinely going to help .. It is similar to hiring scanslators .. Besides you won't even find a single person helping for free .. I guarantee that..

lol you realise that you are in no position to charge money right? its not like you have licensed this manga

if you wanna act like a smartass, do it the right way
ding dong ur wrong
Apr 7, 2018 11:28 PM

Dec 2012
eblin said:
KazuroWeisemann said:

lol you realise that you are in no position to charge money right? its not like you have licensed this manga

You forgot a bunch of commas and full stops. Here, Acting like a smartass the right way ..

Also that's what freelance translators do , If you want to complain like a bitch then do it the right way.

Apr 8, 2018 6:03 AM

Aug 2016
KazuroWeisemann said:
eblin said:

You forgot a bunch of commas and full stops. Here, Acting like a smartass the right way ..

Also that's what freelance translators do , If you want to complain like a bitch then do it the right way.

correcting grammar has nothing to do with what i said, you cant charge money for something that is licensed by someone else
i mean you can, but again.. its a little bit against the law :^) so complaining about not getting money for translating something that you dont even own is kinda pathetic lol
ding dong ur wrong
Apr 9, 2018 12:30 AM

Dec 2012
eblin said:
KazuroWeisemann said:

correcting grammar has nothing to do with what i said, you cant charge money for something that is licensed by someone else
i mean you can, but again.. its a little bit against the law :^) so complaining about not getting money for translating something that you dont even own is kinda pathetic lol

After pirating all the anime I have watched and all half of those games I downloaded .. I don't really care much about law at this point .. Even if OP goes to a fan translating site for help , They will charge money or atleast say to donate ..

Freelance a bit online and you will understand .. Business exists between pirates too (In the first place , OP does not have Licenses either so that should also be illegal :^) )

Apr 9, 2018 4:17 AM

Dec 2015
Well, meanwhile, the manga's release has started in various european and american countries...
Apr 9, 2018 3:03 PM

Aug 2016
KazuroWeisemann said:
eblin said:

After pirating all the anime I have watched and all half of those games I downloaded .. I don't really care much about law at this point .. Even if OP goes to a fan translating site for help , They will charge money or atleast say to donate ..

Freelance a bit online and you will understand .. Business exists between pirates too (In the first place , OP does not have Licenses either so that should also be illegal :^) )

if op was searching for someone who does it for free, then (in case op found someone) it was for free. since that was probably what was asked for.
helping out and actually doing it as a job is different - you wouldnt really charge money for occasionally helping out elderlies, right? but you would want to charge money if you actually have to take care of them

thats similar to the difference between helping out with the translation and actually doing it yourself

yeah op doesnt have a license but its different if there is money involved. but its probably the same as making covers of copyrighted songs, so its whatever

but even having said that, i usually prefer fan translation :^)
ding dong ur wrong

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fruits Basket: Another Chapter 9 Discussion

Tellatez - May 18, 2020

1 by Ishiryoku »»
Jun 19, 2023 9:48 AM

» Who is sending the letters to Shiki? Have Shomas been really healed by Tohru?

Majo_no_Hana - Jun 18, 2023

0 by Majo_no_Hana »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:07 PM

» Was this series cancelled?

-SP- - Jun 29, 2021

7 by KikiSohma »»
Dec 14, 2022 6:53 PM

» Physical Volume 3

Yassi-chan - Oct 28, 2021

2 by KikiSohma »»
Dec 14, 2022 6:49 PM

» New Volume/Chapters

GeorgeDeSand - Apr 28, 2022

2 by KikiSohma »»
Dec 14, 2022 6:31 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.