Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 7, 2016 10:55 AM
Feb 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
i smell a study next chapter and i aint a fan of it
Dec 8, 2016 5:17 AM
Jul 2016
LouM said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
i smell a study next chapter and i aint a fan of it
but i might just love it because last few panels were hilarious...
Dec 8, 2016 11:04 PM
Dec 2015
Hahaha if there were study scenes, it'll be full of Eijun so I don't mind. XD

I just really want the Ace battle to begin. Sucks that Koushuu didn't get promoted (Yui isn't even....haizt) but he cans till practice with Eijun whenever Miyuki is on Furuya's side. Guess, I can live with that.
Dec 9, 2016 11:10 PM
Oct 2016
A study chapter is still a good while off. Last year they had exams after those last few practice matches (when Tanba got injured) and just before Koshien.

Same thing for the proper ace battle it'll come down to those last few practice matches or maybe one main practice match against a really difficult opponent. Mostly likely a main opponent from the tokyo (say Yakushi, Inashiro or Teito, but not Ichidai because that rematch would be saved for the qualifiers) or it could also be setup for a potential Koshien rival.

The ace battle will only happen after Furuya has a comeback and after they've done a bulck of their training - so after the training camp. We've got a long wait ahead of us.

General thoughts for this chapter:
Nothing too interesting, just setup for what's to come: (only) snippets (hopefully) of the kanto tournament, prep for golden week practice matches and takatsu stirring up drama in the 1st string (my personal favorite)
Not sure what the significance of kawashima and mimura being included, or really why they they were promoted tbh...
Hopefully it wouldn't mean much, particularly in the case of kawashima, there really is no need for another pitcher in the mix
Aug 29, 2017 8:31 AM

Oct 2016
I really dont understand why Kuki deserves 2nd sting :/ yeah i get he was positive but he gave so many runs. In the first season Sawamura might have been positive but the only run he gave was to Masuko, it's not like yelling was the only thing he did. Furthermore, do they really need more pitchers?
Jan 1, 2023 8:31 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
4 knows faces in the second team!!! kekeke

More topics from this board

» Will Terajima-sensei continue this manga?

Petrarca25 - Feb 2

4 by EmiPyon »»
Feb 10, 7:55 AM

Poll: » Diamond no Ace Act II Chapter 309 Discussion

MegamiRem - Oct 14, 2023

7 by sam_rg »»
Oct 14, 2023 12:19 PM

Poll: » Diamond no Ace Act II Chapter 308 Discussion

Lylaaz - Oct 29, 2022

10 by Ranxomare »»
Oct 14, 2023 11:12 AM

Poll: » Diamond no Ace Act II Chapter 307 Discussion

MegamiRem - Oct 22, 2022

7 by Ranxomare »»
Oct 14, 2023 11:08 AM

Poll: » Diamond no Ace Act II Chapter 306 Discussion

G_Spark233 - Oct 18, 2022

9 by Ranxomare »»
Oct 14, 2023 11:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.