Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 3, 2016 8:08 PM

Feb 2010
or will they some how manage to squeeze in a railgun story during the events of WW3 even tho misaka was in russia helping touma during that time. and for most of NT shes rather relvivent except maybe with the baggage city arc
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Dec 5, 2016 3:12 AM

Jul 2012
I'm pretty surprised that it got that far and i obviously mean it in a good way (love this manga), thought it would be 1 or 2 small arcs after Daihaseisai. Now i think that there might be another arc that could happen during France or England events.
Dec 5, 2016 9:26 AM

Feb 2010
allenjke said:
I'm pretty surprised that it got that far and i obviously mean it in a good way (love this manga), thought it would be 1 or 2 small arcs after Daihaseisai. Now i think that there might be another arc that could happen during France or England events.
thats true i wonder if they will tie in the documents of Constantine and aqua of the back arc but from misaka perspective but its more likely. to end at those arc since how relivent Misaka is during that arc and the arcs after that.

but if they do tie in constantine and aqua of the back.

they would have to tie in battle royal since that arcs between those two

tho i wonder how people are going to react to the battle royal arc (if they make one for the railgun manga.)
i dont think the writer can over look that arc
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Dec 5, 2016 1:01 PM

Jul 2012
hazerddex said:
allenjke said:
thats true i wonder if they will tie in the documents of Constantine and aqua of the back arc but from misaka perspective but its more likely. to end at those arc since how relivent Misaka is during that arc and the arcs after that.

tho i wonder how people are going to react to the battle royal arc (if they make one for the railgun manga.)

Remembered the scene before the battle with Aqua and i highly doubt that it will happen. The BR arc would be interesting, don't fully remember but i think there wasn't much public information what was happening so Misaka's view and actions (obv if she knew about what was happening) would've been really cool, and i hope Saten will be there too (mb even for a little bit =/).
Dec 5, 2016 1:15 PM

Feb 2010
allenjke said:
hazerddex said:

Remembered the scene before the battle with Aqua and i highly doubt that it will happen. The BR arc would be interesting, don't fully remember but i think there wasn't much public information what was happening so Misaka's view and actions (obv if she knew about what was happening) would've been really cool, and i hope Saten will be there too (mb even for a little bit =/).

it might have the aqua scene. the writer put the azitic assassin short as hell arc in the railgun manga

misaka might not have been involved in the BR but as uhiarhu is a major character . having her show up in another chapter of the manga
might add questions for those that did not read the novels

Dec 6, 2016 8:12 AM

Jul 2012
hazerddex said:

it might have the aqua scene. the writer put the azitic assassin short as hell arc in the railgun manga

misaka might not have been involved in the BR but as uhiarhu is a major character . having her show up in another chapter of the manga

Xochitl was "pretty" involved in the arc and again will be in AC so i think she wasn't there for no reason, and Saten trying to remember her might be that Kamachi saying that railgun novel story is canon. I find kinda strange that Saten can't fully remember her, mb it was quite a lot of time.
I hope i didn't spoil anything if someone other than us will read that =/ And for the Aqua scene, if it will be added i think there obv should be some connection to it and i think it was

About Uiharu, if we'll see her perspective then Accel and Last Order should be in the arc which i doubt will happen, but who knows.
Dec 7, 2016 11:01 AM

Feb 2010
allenjke said:
hazerddex said:

Xochitl was "pretty" involved in the arc and again will be in AC so i think she wasn't there for no reason, and Saten trying to remember her might be that Kamachi saying that railgun novel story is canon. I find kinda strange that Saten can't fully remember her, mb it was quite a lot of time.
I hope i didn't spoil anything if someone other than us will read that =/ And for the Aqua scene, if it will be added i think there obv should be some connection to it and i think it was

About Uiharu, if we'll see her perspective then Accel and Last Order should be in the arc which i doubt will happen, but who knows.

GrimAtramentDec 8, 2016 1:38 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index Gaiden: Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Chapter 154 Discussion

MegamiRem - Apr 27

1 by Laplace_kun »»
Apr 27, 1:40 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index Gaiden: Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Chapter 153 Discussion

MegamiRem - Apr 2

0 by MegamiRem »»
Apr 2, 2:10 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index Gaiden: Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Chapter 152 Discussion

MegamiRem - Apr 2

0 by MegamiRem »»
Apr 2, 2:01 AM

» from what chapter should i read after watching the anime adaptation ?

YizelTro - Apr 10, 2016

3 by waalex11 »»
Mar 13, 6:21 PM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index Gaiden: Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Chapter 151 Discussion

Lordponczek - Jan 29

3 by LastLuminescence »»
Feb 14, 7:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.