Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 26, 2016 10:18 AM

Sep 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The gobs are asleep and they use a drunk/sleeping spell with a silence spell, GS is brutal but efficient.
Elf nearly loses it but priestess is there for her :'(
Now the boss arrives, an oni/ogre.
Nov 26, 2016 1:07 PM

Jun 2009
As always one wonders if the elf 2k years = 16 years of a human...

Still first time i've ever seen a Drunk spell and ofc it had to be the dwarf to know it.
Nov 27, 2016 1:05 AM

Apr 2011
This elf is the oldest but she's not that mature... what does elves do all the time? Sleeping?
Nov 30, 2016 2:30 AM

Apr 2012
hellogarry said:
This elf is the oldest but she's not that mature... what does elves do all the time? Sleeping?

Depends on the lore. In some stories elves don't have an education system parents just feed them and let them figure out thing on their own. They see an older elf read a book and they pick up a book and stare at it until they learn to read, what takes a 7 year old human a year to learn it takes elves 10 years.

In other stories because elves live so long they forget just as much as they learn so they might have been great warriors in a certain war but since then they had a 100 year long peace so they forgot how to fight and has to learn it all over again.
Nov 30, 2016 3:13 AM

Apr 2011
Adviel said:
hellogarry said:

Depends on the lore. In some stories elves don't have an education system parents just feed them and let them figure out thing on their own. They see an older elf read a book and they pick up a book and stare at it until they learn to read, what takes a 7 year old human a year to learn it takes elves 10 years.

In other stories because elves live so long they forget just as much as they learn so they might have been great warriors in a certain war but since then they had a 100 year long peace so they forgot how to fight and has to learn it all over again.

I like the second one better.
Mar 30, 2017 1:38 PM

Sep 2014
Nice teamwork there, would be funny if GS just ignore the ogre lulz.
Aug 29, 2017 11:40 AM

Jun 2008
nerfx said:

I see him capable of doing it. like "This is not a goblin am leaving now" lol.

Btw i have to say this series surprised me on how serious and realistic it kept things even under an imaginary RPG world premise.
Sep 18, 2017 4:33 PM

Dec 2015
Wow, that Ogre does NOT look like it'll be easy to kill like the Goblins.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Oct 30, 2017 8:28 AM

Mar 2016
Looks like the Elf got the death flag.

But I hope not
Feb 27, 2018 8:05 PM

Apr 2016
Monad said:
nerfx said:

I see him capable of doing it. like "This is not a goblin am leaving now" lol.

Btw i have to say this series surprised me on how serious and realistic it kept things even under an imaginary RPG world premise.

Ogre is evolved goblins,goblins evolve into hobgoblins and then evolve into ogre,theres many evolution for goblins but they can't choose it,I get this info from Re:Monster manga.They can turn into cleric/shaman/mage/fighter as hobgoblin and then ogre/archmage and so on
Hi,please be patient,thank you.
Feb 27, 2018 8:09 PM

Apr 2016
So everyone in this party hates goblin and have history with goblins,Goblin Slayer,Elf girl,Priest girl and Dwarf.No information about lizardmen's past or his history with goblins but he probably hates goblin too.I like the Dwarf already,smart,can cast spell,funny and he comfort elf girl too so he is caring in a way.I am glad the tension lowered down,Goblin Slayer is realist and doesn't take anything from anyone but he can be really hard.Goblin slaying all this time made him a savage.
Hi,please be patient,thank you.
Apr 20, 2018 1:23 AM

May 2017
hellogarry said:
Adviel said:

I like the second one better.

2000 y/o and it's her first time seeing something like that, awwww how innocently cute, she must be innocent in all other kinds of things too coz she always gets roasted by a 100 y/o dwarf
Feb 23, 2019 4:15 PM

Sep 2011
Nice plan, putting everyone to sleep. Now a Ogre, I wonder how Goblin Slayer will deal with him.
Mar 28, 2020 1:42 PM

Aug 2018
Great Chapter, there you go.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Chapter 20 Discussion

KimRiPark - Jan 31, 2018

10 by Gundam-nymphali1 »»
Mar 21, 10:21 AM

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Chapter 87 Discussion

hitemlow - Jan 27

0 by hitemlow »»
Jan 27, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Chapter 82 Discussion

DanEndra_Tensei - Sep 28, 2023

1 by Ralonzo »»
Jan 12, 9:59 AM

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Chapter 83 Discussion

StallionXD - Oct 19, 2023

0 by StallionXD »»
Oct 19, 2023 5:42 AM

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Chapter 4 Discussion

ichii_1 - Aug 26, 2016

17 by Demonitiza »»
Sep 24, 2023 4:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.