Forum Settings
Forums
Wake Up, Sleeping Beauty
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 25, 2016 10:13 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Wow! So captivating! Why I have never started this manga?!

I always think shoujo manga from the guy's point of view are always fascinating so I already got sucked into it as I read the first chapter. But that's not all about it. There is something magical about Shizu and the way they encountered each other and became closer.

Please don't tell me she has severe case of amnesia and that's why she forgot everything about him. It struck me hard when he confessed so early in the manga and it looked like she was hesitant to give him a proper response. This means she is well aware of her amnesia.

This manga is going to be an emotional ride. I can feel from the atmosphere already. :(

5/5
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Aug 26, 2017 9:23 AM

Aug 2010
I've just read the first chapter, and couldn't find any translated ones anymore. That aside, love love love the characters so far! It really shocked me too, when the male lead just suddenly realises that he likes her. Thought the story was going to be the usual simple plot, so I was excited knowing that there're more mysteries coming up to be solved! Hang in there, Tetsu!
May 31, 2019 10:17 AM
Aug 2018
The way Shizu expresses herself is strange, so formal.

"I'd like you to come see me. To see <insert my name>."

As if she is knowingly referring to herself in third person.

Then we get a flashback on Tetsu and his mother where she tells him to "help her someday". He also mentioned something like this in regard to his sisters and something about an "Engel coefficient". Seems like this refers to how wealthy or poor a family (actually country) is. Sounds like he wants to earn money so his sisters can have higher education down the line?

Oh, and is this realistic? Is there really a mental illness that makes your personality and especially your memory, change so drastically?

And how does Shizu know when her next change occurs? It didn't sound like she said that randomly.
tr25a3May 31, 2019 10:38 AM
Feb 20, 2021 8:00 AM
Jan 2018
Yo it’s like Split but waifu
Aug 25, 2021 4:45 PM

Jan 2021
I was a fool to think I was emotionally ready for this 😭😭
CalmTeaTimeJan 16, 7:14 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ohayou, Ibarahime Chapter 26 Discussion

shanimebib - May 25, 2017

26 by Redcher »»
Mar 23, 2023 10:33 AM

Poll: » Ohayou, Ibarahime Chapter 15 Discussion

shanimebib - Apr 28, 2017

2 by chungqins »»
Jun 4, 2022 5:31 PM

Poll: » Ohayou, Ibarahime Chapter 23 Discussion

shanimebib - Apr 30, 2017

7 by Santibag »»
Apr 2, 2022 1:37 PM

Poll: » Ohayou, Ibarahime Chapter 25 Discussion

shanimebib - May 6, 2017

1 by CalmTeaTime »»
Aug 25, 2021 8:20 PM

Poll: » Ohayou, Ibarahime Chapter 24 Discussion

shanimebib - Apr 30, 2017

1 by CalmTeaTime »»
Aug 25, 2021 8:16 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.