Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (39) « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 » ... Last »
Nov 28, 2016 9:18 AM

Jan 2010
_Claire_ said:
logic340 said:
Well sarcasm is not done perfectly in text comes across as arrogant, rude, down right not caring. Text has not tone so we add our own tone to what we read. Certain words or the way we currently feel can change the meaning of things as we perceive them. That tells me that you the author of your own posts should work on that or clarify that it is actually sarcasm. You cannot fault the reader if you are going to leave out the information that lets them know what you are doing. This can lead to misinterpretations which I would think you might want to avoid?

Okay.

1. I want you to explain why you think grrrr has made effort so far and now he has disappeared what do you think of this? Do you think he is scummish or townish now? From this can I assume you think he has been acting townish in his first few posts because what I can see is his posts that seems anti-town and does not provide anything?

2. Lol I have been in similar situations and scums usually do help in subtle way to avoid your lynches. I have also done it in similar way and you cannot blame the scums -- they need as many numbers as they could. You are talking like everything needs to be absolute when it does not work both way -- you take risk, and you see which risk is worth taking. It cannot be 100% sure after all if everything can be 100% sure (as you say, double standard can apply both way) then we dont need to play mafia games anymore.

You take the best possible way and go with this-- it is my way and I believe that its the best possible course we could take. I also think Grave aka Astros is probably not innocent, but I would like to see with my own eyes that Grrr flips scum. I may be too tunneling, I may pay the price but I believe myself and I believe my own opinion rather than others.

If you judge me a bad player then so be it.

3 I am sorry if I sound arrogant and everything. I just hate it when people say they do something when they actually dont. He did not scumread Jack, or I dont perceive it to be so just based on him replying we can win in 3 days.
1. I don't know grrr this is my first game with him. He isn't helping the case you have made against him. I see what he is doing as scummy but would a scum really give this much of a tell? If I was on a scum team with him I would be pissed as he is hindering their chances of winning. Granted if he is a bad town then he isn't helping us but lynching town hurts us also. I do not like his behavior at this point grrr, Rinto, and soren all seem very alike and that is disturbing considering that I doubt all three are scum.

2. You lost me with this one. Where did I imply or say that we can be 100% certain about anything?

3. He can say he did whatever he wants doesn't mean that I believe or agree with him. grrr will be lynched and I wont be mad because they brought it on themselves. If they really are scum we should see someone trying to save them and if not you lead a mislynch for 2 days. This is why I have asked you to focus on someone else, would hate to see you waste two days on a townie.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Nov 28, 2016 9:22 AM

Dec 2013
coromandel said:
Why aren't you voting for anyone?
Obviously as I'm waiting save myself because I'm mafia. The only viable vote I have is against grrr which may or may not be a mislynch. Even if I save myself by voting him I'll be lynched come day 3. With that in mind and the time left I'm going to throw in the towel. I'll get more amusement out of flipping town and watching you all blame Grave's behavior anyway. Though I do apologize @grave_robber for not being able to make use of your role. Also to @greenwillow for not being a more adequate replacement.
Nov 28, 2016 9:25 AM

Nov 2008
Astros said:
Obviously as I'm waiting save myself because I'm mafia. The only viable vote I have is against grrr which may or may not be a mislynch. Even if I save myself by voting him I'll be lynched come day 3. With that in mind and the time left I'm going to throw in the towel. I'll get more amusement out of flipping town and watching you all blame Grave's behavior anyway. Though I do apologize grave_robber for not being able to make use of your role. Also to greenwillow for not being a more adequate replacement.
Don't worry man. If anything, your flip will probably prove Luna's alignment. The theory of them wanting to repping out coz they are in different alignment lives on. xDD Your sack of rice wont be in vain.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Nov 28, 2016 9:26 AM

Oct 2014
coromandel said:
@Astros

@Rinto-kun
You're online, phase change is in an hour and you're not contributing.

Rinto-kun said:
I'm still open for questions, but that won't progress the game.
Hmm... I'm not sure if anyone is actually scum-hunting...
Vote: grrr
I want some defense from him, I don't know if he even plays.
On the other hand, I'll see what happened in votes today.

Oh, and one more thing.
If it's possible, I'd like to avoid a lynch by any means and give some time to our town investigative roles to search.

What do you mean, "avoid a lynch"?

And what's your read on Astros?

I don't know how to contribute... for my short experience at mafia, I know that whatever I say, sounds scummy however I phrase it.
By avoid a lynch I meant no-lynch but after looking at the rules again, seems like I missed the part that said you can't do no-lynch.

On Astros, I don't like how they play(not that my playstyle is good at all), they still defend themselves though I think I understand why people call them fishy. I don't think I would mind Astros lynch but grrr lynch sounds better imo, the reasoning he tried to do earlier was horrible, he doesn't even try playing.

Nov 28, 2016 9:27 AM

Jan 2010
Kit said:
logic340 said:
So you admit that Graves play was horrible. Do you think Astros has done anything to make you feel better about Grave/Astro? I am in no way defending grrr he has to do that himself and even in my eyes he is much more scummy today than D1 it was just a curious question. If he flips scum I will have to give Claire more credit but grrr seems like the easy target at this point and a great mislynch.
"Admit"? Did you see my reads post where I explain how I think Grave's actions are scummy? Of course I think Grave played rather bad.
I don't think Astros has really helped the case on Grave. Most of it sounds like trying to make excuses, but it's not fair to Astros to make them explain someone else's scummy behavior. More importantly it doesn't really seem like Astros is scum hunting just defending Grave all day. Did Astros post any reads list that I missed/forgot about?
I agree and I haven't been trying to get Astros to explain Grave's scummy behavior as I know that is not possible I just wanted their view on things. I do not feel they have done a good job of helping themselves but holding on to their vote when they are in danger something I wouldn't expect. Not saying it is a tell as I feel like Astros doesn't like to vote unless they are certain (previous game experience coupled with a non-vote this game).

Nov 28, 2016 9:31 AM

Jan 2010
Astros said:
coromandel said:
Obviously as I'm waiting save myself because I'm mafia. The only viable vote I have is against grrr which may or may not be a mislynch. Even if I save myself by voting him I'll be lynched come day 3. With that in mind and the time left I'm going to throw in the towel. I'll get more amusement out of flipping town and watching you all blame Grave's behavior anyway. Though I do apologize @grave_robber for not being able to make use of your role. Also to @greenwillow for not being a more adequate replacement.
Why do you feel that way. No one was looking at lynching grave after D1 yet after people had time to look things over their opinion changed. The same thing can happen during D3. Also night kill will give us more information as you might not make it past that (this goes for any of us) to be lynched on D3.

Nov 28, 2016 9:37 AM

Feb 2014
@astros

We can switch the votes to claire? why did you give up?
Nov 28, 2016 9:41 AM

Oct 2014
Change Vote: Astros
Call me scum if you want but if that will make people make haste in their votes, I'm willing to take the risk if I can accomplish even the slightest bit of info.

Nov 28, 2016 9:42 AM

Jan 2010
grrr said:
Okay if I won your trust then surely one hour will be enough to turn the vote around.
Do you really think that you won anyone's trust? People probably would have given it to you had you put forth a little effort.

Nov 28, 2016 9:42 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Why do you feel that way.
If I don't vote for grrr and get lynched what will I have achieved? Considering opinions against me are seemingly based on meta I don't have a lot to defend with. I don't know Grave's playstyle so I can't say one way or the other if their actions were mafia or not. The decision rests in the town who seem to be swaying toward my lynch.

logic340 said:
No one was looking at lynching grave after D1 yet after people had time to look things over their opinion changed.
Yours hasn't much. I have yet to read Jack's reasons for changing and doing so likely won't help. Grrr is simply voting me to not die. Phraze changed their vote because of Grr. And Coro seemingly suspects me for something I didn't imply and for the last minute voting which seems to be the major selling point for me being mafia. Though, there's no way you can prove the intentions outside meta and I'm at a loss when arguing against that. Aside from stating the fact that you have no way of proving it.

logic340 said:
The same thing can happen during D3. Also night kill will give us more information as you might not make it past that (this goes for any of us) to be lynched on D3.
Town has held their belief of Grave being scum since D1. I'm fairly sure me voting to save myself will only solidify that opinion. Or there may be another Janitor kill. I would be surprised if there wasn't considering a town is about to be lynched.
Nov 28, 2016 9:45 AM

Jan 2010
Soren said:
Jackrito said:
points out Kit's read list is wrong, I hate when people do this but lacking a lot themselfs.
Never said it was wrong so please don't misrepresent me.
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1571860&show=250#msg48718890
Never was the word "wrong" even mentioned there.
I merely said that he's got a lack of reads.

You have a problem of viewing everything someone says in a scummy light when you find them scummy. And this is a clear example of that. Not only are you implicitly saying that I am scum for saying that someone has wrong reads, you wrongly represented what I even said there to paint me in a worse light.
You may not have used the word "wrong" but it is heavily implied that you do not agree with what kit has posted. Maybe a better explanation of what you were talking about would make it seem less like you think they are wrong. maybe just being more active would have helped in that regard as well?

Nov 28, 2016 9:46 AM

Jan 2008
DenjaX said:
Astros said:
Obviously as I'm waiting save myself because I'm mafia. The only viable vote I have is against grrr which may or may not be a mislynch. Even if I save myself by voting him I'll be lynched come day 3. With that in mind and the time left I'm going to throw in the towel. I'll get more amusement out of flipping town and watching you all blame Grave's behavior anyway. Though I do apologize grave_robber for not being able to make use of your role. Also to greenwillow for not being a more adequate replacement.
Don't worry man. If anything, your flip will probably prove Luna's alignment. The theory of them wanting to repping out coz they are in different alignment lives on. xDD Your sack of rice wont be in vain.
Uh, so if Astros flips town, you are scum?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Oct 2014
Oh, whatever, if somebody wanted to make a change with their votes, they'd have done so way ago.
Change Vote: grrr
Somehow I'll sleep more comfy knowing that grrr is out of the game, he is too confusing for anyone and not just town.

Jan 2010
My new Mafia motto:

Me while I sit here reading on you all...

Nov 28, 2016 9:47 AM

May 2014
Astros said:
logic340 said:
If I don't vote for grrr and get lynched what will I have achieved? Considering opinions against me are seemingly based on meta I don't have a lot to defend with. I don't know Grave's playstyle so I can't say one way or the other if their actions were mafia or not. The decision rests in the town who seem to be swaying toward my lynch.

logic340 said:
No one was looking at lynching grave after D1 yet after people had time to look things over their opinion changed.
Yours hasn't much. I have yet to read Jack's reasons for changing and doing so likely won't help. Grrr is simply voting me to not die. Phraze changed their vote because of Grr. And Coro seemingly suspects me for something I didn't imply and for the last minute voting which seems to be the major selling point for me being mafia. Though, there's no way you can prove the intentions outside meta and I'm at a loss when arguing against that. Aside from stating the fact that you have no way of proving it.

logic340 said:
The same thing can happen during D3. Also night kill will give us more information as you might not make it past that (this goes for any of us) to be lynched on D3.
Town has held their belief of Grave being scum since D1. I'm fairly sure me voting to save myself will only solidify that opinion. Or there may be another Janitor kill. I would be surprised if there wasn't considering a town is about to be lynched.

No, my main reason for suspecting you is how much Grave wanted to lynch dono. Her replies to dono seem forced and like she was making up a case against her.
I know that you can't defend yourself from this, because it's something you didn't do. And I'm sorry for that, but I'm convinced you're scum so you have to die. >.>

Nov 28, 2016 9:48 AM

Oct 2014
Rinto-kun said:
Oh, whatever, if somebody wanted to make a change with their votes, they'd have done so way ago.
Change Vote: grrr
Somehow I'll sleep more comfy knowing that grrr is out of the game, he is too confusing for anyone and not just town.

Now I'm acting even scummier.
I forgot why I added this part, I'm not helping myself at all, I know.

Nov 28, 2016 9:48 AM

Nov 2008
Kit said:
Trying to set-up your next mislynch fodder? :3

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Nov 28, 2016 9:49 AM

Jan 2008
DenjaX said:
Kit said:
Just telling you what you said yourself

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Nov 28, 2016 9:49 AM

May 2014
At this point, I don't even care if it's grrr or astros who dies - they're both scummy.
So if the votes are tied, so be it.

Nov 28, 2016 9:50 AM

Dec 2013
coromandel said:
No, my main reason for suspecting you is how much Grave wanted to lynch dono. Her replies to dono seem forced and like she was making up a case against her.
I know that you can't defend yourself from this, because it's something you didn't do. And I'm sorry for that, but I'm convinced you're scum so you have to die. >.>
Seeming forced and being forced are two separate things. Though, thanks for clarifying. Rather not paint anyone incorrectly and give rise to more mislynchs.
Nov 28, 2016 9:50 AM

Nov 2008
Kit said:
Yeee. I still like the theory and I am aware of it putting spot light on me when it backfires xDD Regardless, I will be safe for the night since the mafia won't kill me with me saying this kind of stuff. :3

Nov 28, 2016 9:52 AM

Jul 2013
~Vote Count 2.5~

grrr(4) // _Claire_, Soren, Kit, Rinto-kun
Astros(5) // logic340, Jackrito, grrr, Phraze, coromandel
Ruu(1) // DenjaX

Not voting : Astros, Ruu

TIMER
greenwillowNov 28, 2016 9:55 AM
supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Nov 28, 2016 9:53 AM

Apr 2014
coromandel said:
At this point, I don't even care if it's grrr or astros who dies - they're both scummy.

Pretty much where I stand as well.

May 2015
coromandel said:

Is it a tie? @greenwillow

Apr 2014
DenjaX said:
Kit said:
What makes you think this one will be a mislynch?
Nov 28, 2016 9:54 AM

Nov 2008
Ruu said:
coromandel said:

Is it a tie? greenwillow
Great, scum breaking the tie...

Nov 28, 2016 9:55 AM

May 2014
@DenjaX
Your vote on Ruu isn't doing much.

And @Ruu isn't voting at all. Why is that?

greenwillow said:
~Vote Count 2.5~

grrr(5) // coromandel, _Claire_, Soren, Kit, Rinto-kun
Astros(5) // logic340, Jackrito, grrr, Phraze, coromandel
Ruu(1) // DenjaX

Not voting : Astros, Ruu

TIMER

I changed my vote from grrr to Astros.

Jul 2013
oh oki

Jan 2008
DenjaX said:
Kit said:
Yeee. I still like the theory and I am aware of it putting spot light on me when it backfires xDD Regardless, I will be safe for the night since the mafia won't kill me with me saying this kind of stuff. :3
Hah, clever

Nov 28, 2016 9:56 AM

Jan 2008
Ruu said:
coromandel said:

yes. will you vote?

Apr 2014
If I'm wrong on this Grave case. I fully expect to be lynched tomorrow and tbh I will deserve it since, it would be clear I'm getting this whole game wrong.

May 2015
Day 2 was not very productive :/
I will have to read everything again and came back with a bunch of new questions.

Jan 2008
Kit said:
Ruu said:

yes. will you vote?
huh or maybe its not since there was a mistake in the VC, idk anymore

edit: spelling

Nov 28, 2016 9:57 AM

Nov 2008
Jackrito said:
What makes you think this one will be a mislynch?
It was meant about me. Not for the outcome of today's lunch. It was also a rhetorical question. xDD

Nov 28, 2016 9:57 AM

Feb 2014
If we have a tied vote count we will have to kill rinto : ) .
Nov 28, 2016 9:58 AM

Nov 2008
coromandel said:
DenjaX
Your vote on Ruu isn't doing much.
Like I said earlier, I don't like the two trains. This situation is like me abstaining on voting between Hilary Clinton and Donald Trump.

Vote Ruu for president.

Nov 28, 2016 9:58 AM

Feb 2014
By the way if I die forget everything I said except the part about coro being town. I am not sure about claire and astros.
Nov 28, 2016 9:59 AM

Feb 2014
@ru, is that Kon from bleach ?
Nov 28, 2016 10:00 AM

May 2015
Kit said:
Ruu said:

yes. will you vote?

No. Voting now and not voting at all are both scummy moves imo. I suspected both at first so I will see who gets lynch and what info we can get from their flip

Jul 2013
time

Dec 2013
Welp, that's two for two for you Logic. I wonder how long this streak will continue for you. =P
Nov 28, 2016 10:01 AM

Feb 2014
Well I am not dead, so this is good : D .
Nov 28, 2016 10:01 AM

May 2015
grrr said:

I have no idea. I just like the picture xD
Nov 28, 2016 10:02 AM

Jan 2010
Astros said:
logic340 said:

logic340 said:

logic340 said:
My opinion changed a very good deal since D1 ended. I was on kit hard now he is leaning town for me. Things change whether you think they do or not.

Nov 28, 2016 10:03 AM

Feb 2014
Ruu said:
grrr said:

Ruu said:
grrr said:

Ruu said:
grrr said:

Ruu said:
grrr said:

*Takes deep breath* ... I should probably get back to work before i go crazy : D .
Nov 28, 2016 10:03 AM

Feb 2014
@Soren nice posts. I will read them later.
Nov 28, 2016 10:04 AM

Jan 2008
grrr said:
Well I am not dead, so this is good : D .
You just barely made it. Congrats

Nov 28, 2016 10:05 AM

Jul 2013
Night 2

Astros was lynched

Strategy talk is NOT allowed during the night phase.

TIMER
Nov 28, 2016 10:05 AM

Jan 2008
Gee, I totally didn't predict that (/sarcasm)

Nov 28, 2016 10:06 AM

Feb 2014
not very productive day : D good night guys.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (39) « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.