Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 18, 2016 3:49 PM

Mar 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh good ,another cliffhanger ! That last scene was kind of awkward , I assume there's going to be a misunderstanting between them next chapter
Seunghoon my sunflower
Nov 18, 2016 6:22 PM

Aug 2016
I understand that scanners and translators want credits and don't want their job to be stolen but on mangafox and kissmanga this chapter is so difficult to read or to understand the scenario because of the "don't re-upload" red letters on the background... I wish they could've put something different that wouldn't make it so hard to understand

Other than that the chapter was a bit awkward, I get why Tachibana is feeling this way but like her friend said Hinase loves her and knows she is very nervous. The next chapter doesn't seem to be going well because Tachibana will probably think that Hinase doesn't want anything with her now but we will see!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akaiito Chapter 39 Discussion

lma_o - Sep 6, 2022

0 by lma_o »»
Sep 6, 2022 4:21 AM

Poll: » Akaiito Chapter 38 Discussion

lma_o - Sep 6, 2022

0 by lma_o »»
Sep 6, 2022 4:13 AM

Poll: » Akaiito Chapter 37 Discussion

lma_o - Sep 6, 2022

0 by lma_o »»
Sep 6, 2022 4:05 AM

Poll: » Akaiito Chapter 35 Discussion

lma_o - Sep 6, 2022

0 by lma_o »»
Sep 6, 2022 3:58 AM

Poll: » Akaiito Chapter 36 Discussion

Jak - Jun 12, 2017

0 by Jak »»
Jun 12, 2017 9:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.