Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 11, 2016 9:41 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Eh honestly, I feel like the ending was a bit underwhelming...especially the open ended conclusion. Well at least there's certain characters that are happy to see each other again.
Nov 12, 2016 12:36 AM
Jul 2018
Tbh I really have no ideas what really going on at some part. Need more explanation even if the mangaka is bs his way into the story but seriously it just end like that. Like seriously need a better ending :(
Dec 2, 2016 10:03 AM
Jul 2008
So Narusawa is Chima's real father..

1. How did she somehow know he's her father? From the way she's acting, it's implied that she knew it from the start that Hiroki is not her father? Or did she realize after seeing the Albert Einstein photo? (I somehow this mentioned by her). Even if she did somehow realize that Narusawa is her father, I still can't understand how she can come into that conclusion with just a little bit of hint?

2. Ai told Hiroki that she somehow got pregnant at the first time travel. Did it mean she got pregnant by Narusawa before time travelling? Why did she not tell Hiroki that he's not Chima's father?

3. Hiroki was told that he will die(again) in year 0041, how did Shiratori knew that he will die? Ai also get healthy again, she'll not get healthy until the 0041's Hiroki alter the Ai's recovery point. So does this mean it's not the second loop of time travel?

4. They did say the rebuilts are immortal, does this mean Ai too? She seems to aged a bit(even though she's supposed to reset?) while Chima and Ichinose don't change 17 years later. If they're indeed immortal, I hope that Ai and Narusawa will meet again 100 years later.

Overall it's an excellent read, the author handled the time travel story and characters very good.

Btw, looking at past discussions, many people were fooled into thinking Chima was her own mother and having genetic mutation because of incest :)
LeonLanfordDec 3, 2016 6:18 AM
Mar 26, 3:56 PM
Apr 2023
Reply to LeonLanford
So Narusawa is Chima's real father..

1. How did she somehow know he's her father? From the way she's acting, it's implied that she knew it from the start that Hiroki is not her father? Or did she realize after seeing the Albert Einstein photo? (I somehow this mentioned by her). Even if she did somehow realize that Narusawa is her father, I still can't understand how she can come into that conclusion with just a little bit of hint?

2. Ai told Hiroki that she somehow got pregnant at the first time travel. Did it mean she got pregnant by Narusawa before time travelling? Why did she not tell Hiroki that he's not Chima's father?

3. Hiroki was told that he will die(again) in year 0041, how did Shiratori knew that he will die? Ai also get healthy again, she'll not get healthy until the 0041's Hiroki alter the Ai's recovery point. So does this mean it's not the second loop of time travel?

4. They did say the rebuilts are immortal, does this mean Ai too? She seems to aged a bit(even though she's supposed to reset?) while Chima and Ichinose don't change 17 years later. If they're indeed immortal, I hope that Ai and Narusawa will meet again 100 years later.

Overall it's an excellent read, the author handled the time travel story and characters very good.

Btw, looking at past discussions, many people were fooled into thinking Chima was her own mother and having genetic mutation because of incest :)
@LeonLanford for me AI and Chima were the worst aspect of this whole series one calls Hiroki father whilst giving off an inscest vibe and the other asks Hiroki to look after a kid that ain’t his. That’s just my opinion anyway

More topics from this board

Poll: » Little Jumper Chapter 3 Discussion

Darkreaper70 - Jul 9, 2008

6 by grandy_UiD »»
Jul 18, 2017 2:32 AM

Poll: » Little Jumper Chapter 45 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 5, 2016

0 by Stark700 »»
Jul 5, 2016 4:45 PM

Poll: » Little Jumper Chapter 44 Discussion

Stark700 - May 17, 2016

0 by Stark700 »»
May 17, 2016 9:29 AM

Poll: » Little Jumper Chapter 43 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2016

0 by Stark700 »»
Mar 7, 2016 1:42 PM

Poll: » Little Jumper Chapter 42 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 3, 2015

0 by Stark700 »»
Dec 3, 2015 1:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.