Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 3, 2010 9:50 PM

Jun 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This was pretty cute.
Not that original, with a rather mediocre art style and average characters, but still a quick, nice read.

hugging six rabbits and having pink nightmares
Mar 29, 2010 9:28 PM

Nov 2009
I thought the same. But I realy liked it for some reason... I just thought it was adorable :3 kinda felt bad for Masu though haha.
Apr 27, 2010 5:11 AM

Oct 2008
Adorable. :3
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Aug 19, 2010 10:07 AM

Mar 2010
Nice ^^

Sep 2, 2011 2:07 PM

Jun 2008
an ok quick read... i actually felt sorry for that masu guy.. i mean.. he looked really happy to finally go out with the girl and then was dumped on their first date... without an explanation whatsoever...well.. now that i think about it.. i'm actually starting to hate that girl.. can't even remember her name.. she shouldn't have agreed to go out with him if she didn't understand what liking even means!!!! ugh... i really feel sorry for that guy... hahaha.. end rant... haha ^_^ well.. an ok read if you have 5 mins to spare.
Nov 1, 2015 4:38 PM

May 2015
bayo said:
I thought the same. But I really liked it for some reason... I just thought it was adorable :3 kinda felt bad for Masu though haha.
I felt sorry for that guy too...

vearg said:
an ok quick read... i actually felt sorry for that masu guy.. i mean.. he looked really happy to finally go out with the girl and then was dumped on their first date... without an explanation whatsoever... she shouldn't have agreed to go out with him if she didn't understand what liking even means!!!! ugh... i really feel sorry for that guy... hahaha.. end rant... haha ^_^ well.. an ok read if you have 5 mins to spare.
I have to agree with you... I wish mangakas seek another type of conflict other than the overused boy heroine does not really love confess to her, she accept and in the process she finds the answer to her feelings but at the cost of hurting a person... and don't get me wrong I'm not saying that because I'm a man (biased against women) the same can be said about MC dating girl that he doesn't love or care as much as the heroine for the sake of drama...
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.