Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 27, 2016 5:55 AM

May 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Wow, Aura-killer. I'm never thought see this idea in aikatsu.

It is really depressed. Rolla makes her effort more than Yume, even when Yume goofing around and eating sweets.
I thought Japan liked hardworking more win against talent, but this. I don't know what the writers want to conveys the moral story here.

And we know Koharu leaving to Italia cause her father's job in episode 23(?) when Yume homecoming.

Oct 27, 2016 7:26 AM

Nov 2014
Yume win again? LAURA CRASHED AND BURNED?? what the actual fcuk???
I never hated aikatsu/aistars episode this much. Just... now.

Yes, you read it right. Crashed and Burned.
I know, Yume's Rainbow Aura out of control for now, but it WIPED Laura's Aura? (and/or Laura was distracted by that).

I'm not in mood to talk about Koharu next week...
Oct 27, 2016 8:34 AM

Mar 2014
omg i was gonna comment on the last showdown but this takes the cake.

Yume was like FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THAT BASIC ASS AURA, its PROGRESSION TIME, EXIT STAGE LEFT

that is the most savage moment I've ever seen in this either aikatsu brand, they actually visualized a massacre on stage. I cant believe the amount of slay. Laura got booted all the way to the Dance wing honestly, truly.

anyways, i guess Koharu leaving isn't that much of a surprise but id say that it gives her a good chance to make her CGI debut since it would be something like a fresh start. Since she was given so much focus in her time here, i really dont think they're just gonna ditch her like yu.

speaking of students going abroad, i really hope the blue-hair dance student comes back soon, really love her. (would also love her preforming too)
Oct 27, 2016 9:34 AM

May 2010
megmica said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Wow, Aura-killer. I'm never thought see this idea in aikatsu.

It is really depressed. Rolla makes her effort more than Yume, even when Yume goofing around and eating sweets.
I thought Japan liked hardworking more win against talent, but this. I don't know what the writers want to conveys the moral story here.

And we know Koharu leaving to Italia cause her father's job in episode 23(?) when Yume homecoming.

This screenshot looks like a web fighting or battle mmorpg game
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 28, 2016 4:24 AM

Feb 2008
Yeah actually me neither Yume Aura overpowered Laura and make it disappeared, but I also found a reason that Laura were a bit distraction too when Yume sudden changed.
BlackbirdOct 28, 2016 7:40 AM

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Oct 28, 2016 11:17 AM

May 2014
I lost my respect for Yume.

If Koharu doesn't perform next week. I'll flip a table so hard.
Oct 29, 2016 10:55 AM
Aug 2016
Still waiting for subs to come out but dang, looks like Laura got beat up pretty badly. Also, Subaru wya? Also Yume WYD STEALING HER AURA
Oct 31, 2016 1:25 PM

Jun 2012
Maybe Laura should change class, like Tsubasa did? She seem to be great dancer, in Song Class she will constantly be curb stomped by Yume.
Nov 1, 2016 7:49 AM

May 2010
Sinnamons said:
Still waiting for subs to come out but dang, looks like Laura got beat up pretty badly. Also, Subaru wya? Also Yume WYD STEALING HER AURA

She didnt. She wiped it which is even worse
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 2, 2016 12:00 PM

Oct 2013
You can steal aura's now? lmfao.....I don't know what to say about this. Also that pie chart in the ep made it look like they tied, but they suddenly show Yume's picture?

Also, I'm much more concerned with Koharu leaving. They had better show her song and dance next episode. I guess she always more of a support character than a main one, but it's kind of sad to see her barley get any shine, only to leave 4star academy.
I couldn't think of anything cool to put here.
Nov 4, 2016 2:33 AM

Jun 2008
The accidental savagery. Lol, that was amazing.

Still waiting for this plot around Yume's speshul power to kick in.
Nov 5, 2016 7:16 AM

Sep 2015
This really is painful and meaningful episode at the same time. I mean whats with the "aura-kill"? Totally not what Aikatsu should have. Compare to the old fluffy and meaningful Aikatsu, Aikatsu stars! is more of a drama.

That aura kill, I don't even know where to start on commenting on it:(

Luckily Anna-sensei is there for Laura, Laura almost at the door of despair I must say.
What Anna-sensei said was pretty meaningful really, because both have different individuality that whats make the true rivalry shine.

Ahem a bit unfair to Laura in recent story:(. Laura I know you can do it and be the best in the future!

I believe that the story is pushing Laura to be the final true rival who will support Yume(and with Koharu's absence), not in a way being Yume's stepping stone to number 1 but both Laura and Yume move up together.
valvravetruthNov 5, 2016 7:30 AM
Nov 8, 2016 9:50 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Yume at least be mindful and give Laura a bit of space. She just outclassed Laura on stage and then asks where she is right after.
Anna-sensei pretty much explained well why Laura lost. It's quite sad to see Laura lose. She works very hard, while Yume is more laid back.

I wonder if Laura will move in with Yume once Koharu leaves. It's pretty sad how Koharu has tried to tell Yume.

Feb 25, 2018 7:40 AM

Nov 2012
Yume: *activates rainbow powers* Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru.
Laura: NANI?!
Feb 22, 9:03 AM

May 2019
Wow what just happened ? Yume's rainbow aura tripled while Rola's aura diminished because of Yume's aura. That's overkill. And now they have a good plan to remove Koharu completely by sending her to Italy, well played.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aikatsu Stars! Episode 53 Discussion

valvravetruth - Apr 20, 2017

13 by aloradear »»
Apr 20, 3:25 PM

Poll: » Aikatsu Stars! Episode 100 Discussion

Florete - Apr 2, 2018

16 by VivaceRex »»
Mar 13, 2:19 AM

Poll: » Aikatsu Stars! Episode 99 Discussion

Hyuse - Mar 23, 2018

8 by VivaceRex »»
Mar 13, 12:51 AM

Poll: » Aikatsu Stars! Episode 98 Discussion

VanishingKira - Mar 19, 2018

7 by VivaceRex »»
Mar 12, 11:18 PM

Poll: » Aikatsu Stars! Episode 97 Discussion

Florete - Mar 10, 2018

7 by VivaceRex »»
Mar 12, 10:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.