K/DA - POP/STARS
1:04 ━━━●━━━─────── 3:24

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ◁ㅤㅤ❚❚ㅤㅤ▷ㅤㅤㅤㅤ↻

Nov 23, 2016 5:17 AM

Mar 2014

★★★
Welcome to Down The Rabbit Hole ~ ☆

Tell us all about yourself so we can get to know you each other better~
The history behind your name, you hobbies, your likes and dislikes, your close friends, how you heard all about us,
what you think about us, you favorite anime and manga, about your friends, or even boast about your talents,
your goals in life, what your music taste is, your favorite quotations, your skills in life
from absolutely anything to everything, there's no formal format, do it in your way!
We'd love to hear all about it!
ZweiDec 11, 2018 12:31 AM

I'm a picture-perfect face
With that wild in my veins

K/DA - POP/STARS

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ◁ㅤㅤ❚❚ㅤㅤ▷ㅤㅤㅤㅤ↻

Nov 23, 2016 5:22 AM

Mar 2014

r e s e r v e d

I'm a picture-perfect face
With that wild in my veins

K/DA - POP/STARS

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ◁ㅤㅤ❚❚ㅤㅤ▷ㅤㅤㅤㅤ↻

Nov 23, 2016 3:27 PM

Feb 2016
Hello, I'm the White Knight aka Phraze's slave o/
Nice to meet you all and I hope we all get along <3 I live in the US and still
in highschool and stuff. I'm interested in codes and such. Um.. What else..
My favorite anime is Kamisama Hajimemashita and Tokyo ghoul. Well that's
just some stuff about me. Also hyped about this club >w<

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎forum set made by jas <3
Nov 25, 2016 3:14 PM

Feb 2014
hi, dormouse here~
you can call me xyenne or xye, whatever works
the username is just something I randomly came up with by stringing some letters together lol
I'm a sophomore in high school
uhhhh I'm a big fan of wait but why (a blog), I adore alice in wonderland, I like gfx (collecting + making)
honestly I have a lot of short-term obsessions, but I get disinterested fast...
I also love rhythm games (cytus and deemo are my favs but I'm pretty into dynamix these days as well)
my fav shows are kokoro connect, summer wars, and gatchaman crowds, and most of the manga I read are shoujo (for the feels, the feels)
and... nice to meet everyone? :3
Nov 26, 2016 9:25 AM

Apr 2014
hello hello~
i'm quincey
usually called quin, quinn, quinnie, quini, quin quin, quinn quinn, etc~
call me however you please c;

my name comes from pokemon emerald when i played it as a child. i didn't know what to name myself so i let it give me a name. thinking about this event many, many years later, i thought it had given me the name "quincey," so a year after that i decided to play it again and see if i was correct.
i wasn't lol
it gave me "quincy"
but i like the name with an E more, so i kept it :>

i've already graduated high school and am looking to start college in the spring for graphic design and art(maybe? idk ><)
i spend most of my freetime talking to friends on discord and mal and such, and will occasionally binge watch a ton of anime at a time and then, like, watch nothing for a month after that xD

i'm in love with tokyo ghoul manga and tamen de gushi <3

hmm what to say next... thinking as i write...
well can't think of anything ;p

nice to meet you all! <3
i hope to have fun with you all here :>

looket all them demons
oh boy am i scared
i better run

Nov 28, 2016 5:10 PM

Jan 2014
March Hare a.k.a. Zwei's slave
I'm mostly seen in my own club that I managed called Majestic Altair.
Currently in College but not doing too well in my studies. Majoring in Communication: Design and Digital Media.
Born in the U.S. but hope to travel to places like Japan or South Korea.
Used to play games such as Maplestory and Audition but no longer interested.
Youtube videos are my everyday entertainment (JustKiddingParty, BubzVlogz, WahlieTV, Domics, and plenty more).
Hard for me to pick out favorite anime/manga so.. yall can check out my list if you're curious :3
I don't have friends irl (yes. I'm serious.) but I do have friends that means a lot to me here ( ̄▼ ̄)
No special talents. Can do a little bit of piano, some graphics and.. that's it..? XD
KPOP ftw. My music taste has changed a lot throughout the years but now it's just all about KPOP ʕ→ᴥ←ʔ
My current favorite quote: (which is also on my profile but it'll be gone depending when yall read this)
『 Failures are part of life.
If you don't fail, you don't learn.
If you don't learn, you'll never change. 』

- - -

How I heard about the club?
Well, I tend to look at the list of clubs from time-to-time and this came up so I visit it every other day to see when it would be open to the public.
The club is pretty neat and the concept is great. I was originally going to apply as card maker but decided not to since.. my cards are crap haha.
Jun 13, 2017 7:58 PM

Aug 2011

Hello :D ~
I am Imouto~chan or Yukichan >.< but i am also know as Momo >.<
My name Yuki came from my love of snow \o/. Imouto came from because of my personality of being to nice >.<.
My hobbies is Drawing traditional and digital art, writing, also playing video games.. My close friends is Hana, kahn,
blixie, hashi, Rystal, Taiga, Kelly, Karma, Akira, i do look up to Soaru-Oneechan \o/ i was invited by her also..
I dont have any IRL friends.. but i have my friends online \o/.
I recently joined this club and i am in love with it already >.<. I want to increase my skills of traditional and
digital art. My goals is to get my Bachelor of fine arts and animation. My music tastes is chillstep, lofi, love step,
and acoustic. I hope everyone will love having me here >.< and i am looking forward to everyone here.. :D

I heard the club from Soaru- oneechan she invited me \o/..thank you!
Jun 14, 2017 4:18 AM

Jul 2009

Hello there fellow travelers. Belladonna is here to enchant you with my aesthetic gaze and beauty.
Just in case, beware for the poison, okay? :3

I have been wandering in this world called "MyAnimeList" for 8 years now. So I have seen a lot of things happening, whether there are good or bad things, to be honest I just don't care as long as it's not related to me. I tend to sit quietly in the shadow, and see them as an entertainment. My name is Hana, it's a shorter version of my actual name and in real life, most people do call me by this name. It has various meanings in different languages. In Japanese and Persian it means "Flower", in Arabic it means "happiness", in Kurdish it means "hope", in Korean it means "one", In Albanian it means "moon" and lastly in Maori it means "to glow". I really love this nickname and really like it when people call me by it. As for Angel, my friends usually call me demon or devil out of my will so for a change, I want people to call me Angel and it worked. (◍ ´꒳` ◍)b Well yeah, some of people here said that I don't act like one but I don't think that I am that bad I am not that bad, right? ;_;

I am a university student majoring in fine art. I love art and it has become a part of me. My worst nightmare is not being able to draw. There was once I injured my left hand (I am a left-handed) and I was so scared back then what if I can never use it to draw anymore. Definitely the worst month ever.
I usually read books in my free time, other than editing graphics and watching anime. I also love to get to know about other country's customs and history. I dream to travel around the world one day.
some facts
19 ♦ female ♦ ambivert ♦ demisexual ♦ scorpio ♦ perfectionist
used to play sports ♦ cats lover ♦ cakes ♦ tea ♦ plays games

AngelHanaJun 30, 2017 2:06 AM

signature set credited to Bunnyama

「No human has ever been whole. 」
Jun 29, 2017 3:41 PM

Oct 2015
Well hai there, I go by PLaVan but you can call me Pete. My username was made from my irl name (first, last & mid). I love playing sports. Basketball and badminton are the two sports I play often but I can play all other types at a decent level. I am a big fan of sushi. I can eat it for days without being tired of it. Prefer sashimi or dragon/rainbow rolls the most. I will be a 4th year college student in September 2017 majoring in Business with an Entrepreneurship option. I found this club through a club invite but I don't join clubs unless they have at least 1 card edition which is normally the club membership/badge edition. I am an active club card collector as you can see on my profile I have collected a lot....I do plan to stop probably once I reach 10000 cards because JESUS inputing the bb code on Google Docs and copy/pasting from Imgur is a pain in the butt. I love to listen to K-pop. My first K-pop song was Taeyang's Wedding Dress but I never followed K-pop that actively until BTS's Danger Era. Now I'm a daily K-pop listener and reaction vids watcher of K-pop through ppl like JREKML and JoseOchoaTV. I also love watching the Korean Variety shows such as Infinite Challenge and Running Man since founding them last year. I'll abruptly stop here lol.
Jul 2, 2017 12:29 AM

May 2016
Hello there, darlings~ This is Kajo speaking xD

I'm not much for introductions but you can know more about me in my profile (I hope).

>As much as I am a lover of all things cute, sexy and adorable, my favorite genres mostly centers around mysterious and ominous anime (think horror yes) but I have a liking to at least one anime in every genre I've watched.
>My favorite games are Love Live and Dark Souls, polar opposites in feel I know ugh.
>Favorite food...too much to say coz it depends on craving
>I clean when I'm bored. Like right now. Some sort of compulsion drives me to do it even though I'm horribly allergic to dust.

Hope ya like me ohoho~ Drop by and chat if ya want.

Aug 20, 2017 9:52 AM

Dec 2014

✩ H E L L O _ T H E R E ✩
Hey~ The name's Maze. Living in the country with 7,641 islands in it :D Turned 19 this third of August (yay ToT). Favorite color is pink.. and black ♥ My first finished anime was Noragami way back summer 2014 which brought me to anime life. First finished manga was Ao Haru Ride ♥ Though I'm not that into reading stuffs 'cause I'm lazy af but shoujo manga is life :p Currently in my second year of college, hopefully aims to graduate and get a decent job. I'm actually not into games and stuffs (idk why) so I find myself pretty boring lol. I'm fond of listening to different music (heavy metal the least xd) 'cause music is my only escape. More info about me just visit the links below ^^
Aug 25, 2017 6:17 AM

Dec 2014
Hello !

My name is just a Jojo meme because I had no other idea at the time (and I was quite cringy).
I always use the same pseudo everywhere on the internet, so it's easy to find my darkest secrets MUUUUUHAHAHA (don't do it please).

I discovered animes/mangas in 2011, and I turned 21 yesterday \o/
Also, I'm a Furancu-jin.
Funny enough, when I was a kid, I read a lot of Franco-Belgian comics, and told everyone that "I'll never be interested in those 'manga' things, those cheap-looking black & white comics." Aha look at me now.

I've watched seasonal animes since Summer 2014 and I'm a big fan of Seiyuus -especially Kamiya Hiroshi and Shinichiro Miki- (oh you guessed ?). To the point of watching some series only for the cast (even if it's a shady, old, poor animated OVA).
And, quite rare, I'm a fudanshi ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Other than anime, I've played to some Visual Novels and cried my eyes out playing Saya no Uta and Steins;Gate (I feel nostalgic every time I hear Miyano Mamoru laugh now).

Looking forward to know y'all !
Oct 23, 2018 12:31 PM
Oct 2018
leo
kuudere
dark alice
leo
orientation: straightl
<3: learning, studying, cats, tea, books, candles, technology, film, anime, music, tv, video games
</3: people that don't like me...
Dec 7, 2018 5:39 AM

Sep 2016
Heyo you all can call me Taran, I am just here for fun, gfx, chatting etc. I am currently studying for degree in bachelor in hotel management and catering technology irl apart from that I like watching anime. For history behind my name is simple it is based on my real name which was given to me by my parents. I like watching anime, reading webtoon, playing games etc. For hobbies you can say I love collecting gfx and grind in games. I hate Yaoi, scum etc. I heard about you all in a post in other club about your activities on winter. My favourite anime and managa are Isekai related. And for club, it has good gfx but really confusing thread system. I don't even know which card edition are open or not (looks like need to study it properly). I have many friends on Mal like Katie, tiger, Shira, maze etc and won't mind getting more!^^. Boast talent? Just watch my anime watched record, it will boast it for me. Life goal= become world richest man. My taste in music is wide and for skill in life part, I am alive!!! What else do you want know?
Dec 11, 2018 10:37 AM

Aug 2015
Hello! Nice to meet you all ~
You can call me Amulet or Amu.
When I created this account I was really into Shugo Chara manga, so I end up as Amulet Heart. Don't ask why, because it even is my favorite transformation. Over time, I got used to it and for some reason I never change my username ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'm an intorvert girl who's fond of asian culture such as anime, music and food. Also I love reading webtoons and books, watching asian dramas, hear K-pop and gaming. I'm a sweets lover and tea enthusiast. I can describe myself as a friendly, shy, stubborn, optimistic and curious person, who loves anything associated with fantasy.
My favourite anime genres are fantasy, magic, psychological, comedy and supernatural. I'm not really into mecha and sports animes.
And... Well, it's all for now. See you around ~ヾ(・ω・)

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖊𝖗
𝑫𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 🍃
𝓢𝒆𝒕 𝒃𝒚 𝒎𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒂 🍃
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» [ ♞ ] ꒚tack The Teacups ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Juni - May 24, 2017

885 by Kunii »»
Oct 1, 2022 9:03 PM

» { ❏ } Comeback Edition

Zwei - Dec 6, 2018

46 by dianali »»
Jul 16, 2019 1:30 PM

» 「 The Rabbit Hole 」

Zwei - Dec 10, 2018

28 by Kawiiki »»
Jan 27, 2019 9:20 PM

» { ❏ } Claim a Christmas Date

Taiyaki - Dec 13, 2018

32 by Zwei »»
Dec 26, 2018 1:55 AM

» [✉] InfernalTrain

Zwei - Jun 21, 2014

33 by VocalisticMelody »»
Dec 25, 2018 12:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.