Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 23, 2016 5:59 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Nothing special overall I suppose. Rape-ish of nanami in front of sagara-san was somewhat lewd I guess due to the embarrassment of being fully exposed and embarrassed in front of known person.

The OL and anal vibrator reaction was not bad as well.

Wanted to see better maria h scene tbh, since she was more fun extrovert which would have made a good gap moe.

Storywise was nothing special and even it was too rushed anyway.
Nov 9, 2016 10:43 PM

May 2015
Dollhouse is really a true to form hentai title. You have a rather simple setup that allows the protagonist to have sex with multiple women while something more sinister lurks in the background. While the story is largely what you would expect, it’s the quality of everything else that’s the real letdown. The animation is repetitious; the details are lacking and the sex scenes are completely uninteresting. Even with a couple of toys and anal scenes thrown in for good measure, the quality of the sex scenes just brings it all down and the unfortunate amount of looping does the rest.
Mar 12, 2018 6:39 PM
Jul 2018
I wonder if our protagonist still would've said that work feels good if he wasn't receiving fellatio at the same time. And why did he randomly turn green in one scene?
Dec 25, 2018 1:26 AM

Sep 2010
Agathist said:
I wonder if our protagonist still would've said that work feels good if he wasn't receiving fellatio at the same time. And why did he randomly turn green in one scene?

Jop that fellatio scene from Maria was the best!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ningyou no Yakata Episode 1 Discussion

User-san - Oct 22, 2016

3 by Japonski »»
Dec 25, 2018 1:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.