Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 27, 2016 5:17 AM

Jun 2013
Kobayashi needs to get bitch-slapped by his boyfriend, Hanasaki. That "hottoite! hottoite!" thing is getting old.

Probably the only likable character is the wheelchair-bound guy. Everyone else deserves my ire.
臭い-
Nov 15, 2016 10:45 PM

Aug 2013
Oh my gosh.. Kobayashi can you please stop it with the kill myself and tsundere play ??
This episode was pretty normal or average.. and the characters are all too generic and one dimensional unfortunately.
From what I know his power activates if they enter his 3m territory uninvited.. or hit obstacles but suddenly control it to hurt the guy's back ? o.O
I guess it will take a while to hop onto the main story. It is two cours after all.
Nov 20, 2016 12:48 AM
Aug 2013
To be honest, this is pretty much the one weak episode in this series. The case was way too straight forward and easy, they infiltrated some place with shit security and most of the inconsistencies particularly with Kobayashi's force field was in this episode. All we got was an okay action scene near the end and a theme of Kobayashi and his opinion of suicide but come on, they could have shown it in better ways.

I feel like if they just fix the third episode, probably replacing it with a better plot and case, the series would be really great already.
Mar 28, 2017 9:56 AM
Mar 2017
Bruh organ traffickin?! So gross dude... It was on OK episode, I like most of the characters, especially Noro, Kobayashi and Hanasaki!^^. The plot was kinda weird but it's understandable for the most part. In my opinion, they could have spend some more time in the facility itself. It had a good story behind it and some real drama would really spice things up lel. All in all, a pretty good episode! (I rlly don't understand all the hate this anime gets tho) );

Thanks to all these comments i finally get how Kobayashi's powers work yey! ^^
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Trickster: Edogawa Ranpo "Shounen Tanteidan" yori Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2017

61 by Poodles »»
Dec 21, 2023 7:46 PM

Poll: » Trickster: Edogawa Ranpo "Shounen Tanteidan" yori Episode 18 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 13, 2017

24 by Destroyer31 »»
Oct 31, 2023 9:14 AM

» Worth your time ?

SilverFever - Sep 22, 2017

8 by Maackkk »»
Feb 2, 2021 2:46 AM

» has this anime improved any since the first few episodes?

metadata - Nov 14, 2016

17 by SofiaBulga »»
Oct 23, 2019 2:18 AM

Poll: » Trickster: Edogawa Ranpo "Shounen Tanteidan" yori Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2016

42 by PrideRoyalIvy »»
Sep 12, 2018 7:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.