Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 11, 2016 2:24 PM
Sep 2015
Whenever i go to a site, it always advertises anime that are like half finished or with like 2 or 3 episodes. These are generally not so good, don't have enough episodes for accurate reviews and after the few episodes the tension just dies before the next episode comes out. With these animes it feels like watching half a movie and then coming back to it 2 months later to finish watching it even though you lost interest in it 1 month ago

Normally when these anime finish they just enter the black hole like all others like them and its so hard to find them. Other than the new ones mentioned which only have like 2 episodes out, only the popular animes are advertised and have enough reviews about them but i've already so all/most of them. I don't mind watching something nearly finished because then i don't have to wait that long to watch the rest but these kind of anime which only have like 10 min of content and 15 min filler per episode just isn't worth waiting so long for. There are some good not so popular anime that have finished that you can dig out but im looking for somewhere where i can search for it specifically. Got any ideas guys?

PS - i don't mind waiting a few weeks to end but here im talking about the general animes. With good anime that i like i of course keep interest (e.g. Dragon Ball Super) but I'm talking about them animes that you binge watch when you have spare time.

Oct 11, 2016 2:35 PM
Mahou☆Shoujo

Apr 2011
https://myanimelist.net/anime.php
Click Advanced Search and select options you like (Finished Airing, genres, type, etc)
Oct 11, 2016 3:26 PM
Sep 2015
How would i find them animes that were advertised while they still had only 2 episodes, the ones that disappear. I don't mean just any anime that finished, im talking about the ones that are always on the front page when they are new.
Oct 11, 2016 4:02 PM
Mahou☆Shoujo

Apr 2011
Oct 12, 2016 12:30 AM
Oct 2016
Or.....
you can just such up what type you like on a magical web browser called "google" OOOOH!
just type up what you'd like for e.g. What are some good action anime,
THEN! you click on myanimelist then read through the people of the earth's comments...
Oct 12, 2016 3:49 AM
Sep 2015
LuxSenpai said:
Or.....
you can just such up what type you like on a magical web browser called "google" OOOOH!
just type up what you'd like for e.g. What are some good action anime,
THEN! you click on myanimelist then read through the people of the earth's comments...

Instructions unclear, penis stuck in CD-ROM
Oct 12, 2016 3:53 PM
Oct 12, 2016 6:33 PM
Oct 2012
OP, I don't understand what you want. Can you clarify?
Oct 13, 2016 5:03 AM
Sep 2015

thought it would be a better idea to ask here

nw407elixir said:

yes, in anime websites new anime are advertised. But when they are finished or nearly finished they disappear from front page but i want to see them ones.
Oct 13, 2016 9:05 AM

Jan 2015
You find new anime by using the 'search' feature. That's what it's there for.

Or you can go to the rec's board and ask there. People are always willing to recommend anime to people who ask.
Oct 13, 2016 12:23 PM

Sep 2016
shamraw said:

thought it would be a better idea to ask here

nw407elixir said:

yes, in anime websites new anime are advertised. But when they are finished or nearly finished they disappear from front page but i want to see them ones.

From websites you might mean like kissanime??
You have to click "Anime list" to view all anime and then choose your favourite.
Hope it helps
Oct 13, 2016 12:42 PM

Oct 2015
?
Tmu. this was already answered :
*darn, using my right hand is off-limits for a while. Typing with my left hand only is ... eww.*

More topics from this board

» I can't use forums using Windows High Contrast anymore

vasipi4946 - Yesterday

4 by Noboru »»
2 hours ago

Sticky: » Inactive Username Request Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kineta - Sep 21, 2015

3372 by GARFIELDD666 »»
Yesterday, 10:02 PM

» [Reported] Username being auto-pasted into search bar

DariTheWeeb - Feb 19

49 by DeadPiles »»
Yesterday, 6:03 PM

» IP ban glitch?

AverageRiceFan - Apr 21

2 by hich4n_ »»
Yesterday, 12:15 PM

» ishinashi has 300 alt accounts and counting ( 1 2 3 )

deg - Jun 16, 2023

127 by Spunkert »»
Yesterday, 6:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.