Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 23, 2016 8:17 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Finished it today. Overall, it was an interesting read in particular the world setting and the characters. The fantasy elements and artwork also were expressive and in general, I think this series had a neat story in the end.
Jan 18, 2017 9:56 PM
Mar 2016
really good art and story. I loved this so much!
Dec 16, 2019 10:06 AM
Jun 2017
Stark700 said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Finished it today. Overall, it was an interesting read in particular the world setting and the characters. The fantasy elements and artwork also were expressive and in general, I think this series had a neat story in the end.

If you liked this story, you should check out Noru (Roe Deer: The Couriers) by the same author. It's 18 chapters and completely translated, but not listed on this site. It's also technically a prequel to this series (as they take place in the same world).
Sep 26, 2022 9:58 AM
Sep 2022
Acacia wood itself is a stunning wood with impressive grain patterns and deep tint. Staining acacia wood adds an elegant finish to it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kiss Wood Chapter 1 Discussion

Bheaze - Feb 1, 2015

1 by Stark700 »»
Sep 22, 2016 9:42 AM

Poll: » Kiss Wood Chapter 2 Discussion

Bheaze - Feb 1, 2015

0 by Bheaze »»
Feb 1, 2015 5:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.