Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Mar 6, 2021 7:40 AM

Feb 2018
So this is about bad end? Okay this is good mystery about Zetsubou idk how i called it.... Still looking for Kirigiri :) but glad to see naegi
Apr 18, 2022 9:35 AM
May 2019
I hate to be that guy but this show was just terrible.
My biggest flaw is that if you're really going to care anything about what happens in a story, you have to have at least a little bit of a suspension of disbelief. And I'm not a person who picks stories apart, but Junko has been so consistently badly written that I don't even believe she could tie her own boots much less bring about the destruction of the world.
I think Kirigiri said it best in the first game where she says something like "I'm sorry but you surely don't expect us to believe that all of this was caused by two teenage girls." This became a common problem the more I watched. The school council killing was so laughably rushed and bad, it was as simple as her saying kill each other and they all did it without question. She literally laid guns at their feet and no one thought to shoot her. She brings in all of this evidence as motivation for them to do it that would have taken years to collect and more resources than an intelligence agency has. Everything happens by magic for Junko and I understand the story needs a villain but this gap in logic is Grand Canyon sized. It was a lot better when the series left these questions unanswered and it was up to the audience to fill in the blanks.
The only parts of the series I liked was the first episode when the home room teacher rounded up the students, and Chiaki's dying conversation with Hajima. I was even liking the first half of the show. But you can't just tell me a teenage girl off her meds is the Joker and causes the end of the world. Boo! Boo I say!
Feb 24, 2023 1:11 AM
Jul 2015
Those dumb students are so stupid killing innocent students & then themselves literally so easy to be used by mastermind killer without dirtying their hand making masscarre blood

Also in the end Junko lost with guy with extreme hope luck & analyst 🐸

Also dumb Izuru finally gotten into Talent class he really wanted after getting memory Persona erased and losing his dumb gamer friend 🤣

I was waiting for Chisa to commit suicide but nah she keep on talking shit hugging all that romance word it was such let down

Either burnt or Jump from building

So from 9 I put 8/10 doesn't see what remnants despair students did much
Apr 10, 2023 6:24 AM

Nov 2010
I don't think I've seen Junko's backstory on how she became such a crazy despair-filled woman. Was she born like this? Well, I could just read about it, I guess.
I wish I have access to that video. I want to cull the human population to a manageable 1 billion people or less.
8/10
Jul 17, 2023 8:57 AM
May 2019
I find the concept neat how it presents itself as inevitable bad end. Definitley has plot issues, and weird contrivences, but I like it overall.
Dec 7, 2023 11:29 PM
Dec 2023
boxing dude turn out not punching straight enough
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

» *spoilers* Why do people not like this season?

kakashis_sidehoe - Mar 26, 2023

33 by Kiryotsu »»
Jan 5, 10:53 PM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Zetsubou-hen Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2016

526 by Salty_Cookie »»
Jan 4, 9:44 PM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Zetsubou-hen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 25, 2016

242 by Nanashi »»
Jan 3, 7:09 AM

» Small criticism about some aspects and a specific character

Bard_Eren - May 20, 2023

11 by GreatSoldier34 »»
May 20, 2023 4:41 PM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Zetsubou-hen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2016

248 by MizuhoKamui »»
Apr 9, 2023 1:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.