New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (54) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Sep 25, 2016 12:37 AM

Sep 2012
Lamby said:
aa-dono said:
What's "Hard toss-up"?

I actually like a Lord_Sithis lynch. Might get more out of him than just waiting for something to happen.
Not sure about Tingle. Her first respond seems alright but after that nothing~

You can just read that as hard call if you want.
Last time he did nothing and only followed it up with getting sassy and unruly and taking an easily avoidable lynch to the face leaving nothing but salt for actually taking their actions into account and having expectations for them.

What I can safely assume you'll get out of them:
A flip.
Possibly some weaselly claim, regardless of faction or strength of said role.
Sep 25, 2016 12:41 AM

Apr 2015
Talking about a reverse flip.

Last time I got that role, it was called Illusionist. I remember the host ever said to me after the game that he really liked the role and he would probably used it in his next game, He didnt specify it is in this particular game. I think there is a chance that there would be that kind of scum role in the game, tbh, I am sure there is one in this game. I said it would be hard to speculate on bastard elements game, but yeah it is personal experience so take it or throw it away.
Sep 25, 2016 12:57 AM

May 2014
Tingle said:
coromandel said:
I'm surprised so many people are saying "these trains are bad", "none of them should be lynched".
It's day 1 and you barely know anything about others' alignments (if you're town, that is :>). So how can you say with confidence that they're "terrible" trains?
One of them could be scum - no?

The only one of them I don't really want to lynch is dono, because she's asked people lots of good questions. And yeah, she could still be bad but if she's town than we've lost someone who seems motivated and "productive".

Personally, I'd happily lynch Lord_Sithis, Tingle or Holocaster today.

@Holocaster
What do you think of the votes stacked up against you?
Based on what?

aa-dono said:
coromandel said:
What about them that made you feel like they're a better lynch?

Lord_Sithis
Something about him rubs me the wrong way. He wants to avoid lynching altogether ("don't jump on trains"), unless there's "evidence" that suggests someone's bad. He seems passive and not very motivated to catch scum, unless by catching scum you mean waiting for Cops to find them for us. And until that happens, we're supposed to sit on our hands.

Just to remind you all: This is a role madness game with "bastard elements". In bastard games there are things like paranoid/insane Cops. Waiting for Cops to solve the game is never a good idea, even less so in a bastard game.
I expect third party + mafia to think the way he does.

Tingle
Tingle said:
Also, looking at everything right now, I don't think any of these trains should end in a lynch. As they are pretty baseless. Often that's the case for Day1 lynches and in the end you get information out of it, regardless of the person's alignment. But as this is a 48h phase I expect us to be finding a more fit candidate. Looking at the statistics, there's a lot of scum and there might even be some third party we'll have to worry about, so every lynch is precious.

later:
Tingle said:
no. I neither have a scum or town vibe from them yet. As it is too early for me to start reading people.

I could be reading too much into this, but if there are 3 players who are fairly neutral to me, then I wouldn't mind lynching them on the first day. Even if there's no evidence - which is to be expected on the first day anyway.
If you don't scum- or town-read them, it means you can't read them yet. As in, they could be of any alignment. If you can't figure out their alignment, then why would you be opposed to them being lynched?
Yet Tingle was saying that "none of these trains should end in a lynch", which to me sounds like she dislikes the thought of lynching any of them.

Holocaster
He hasn't been particularly scummy but hasn't done anything that'd make me think he's town.
The only thing that bugs me is that he hasn't responded to the votes against him yet (lurker?) and is still voting the same person he voted for during RVS.

Sep 25, 2016 1:02 AM

Dec 2012
Holocaster said:
Wew, the trains are strong with this game already.

I never really seriously vote on the first day, simply because of lack of evidence/getting to know how people play. After all, this is only my third mafio game and I don't know most of ya'll's play style. :<

How do you expect to find the evidence?
Sep 25, 2016 1:08 AM

Dec 2012
I disagree on Lord_Sithis, last 2 games I played with him, he played the same way. Lack of reads, playing neutral and etc.
Both games got lynched because of that and flipped town.

You'd think he would try little more than that to pretend to be town if was scum.
Sep 25, 2016 1:14 AM

Aug 2012
@Karote would have agreed with you there but:
Lord_Sithis said:
DenjaX said:
Ok Lord_Sithis is 3rd mafia. We got dis guys. xDD
Yep, you got it right. Your detective skills are impressive!
sounds like something Sightless would say. Iirc, Lord will defend himself or ignore this instead of replying this way.

Sep 25, 2016 1:36 AM

Dec 2012
aa-dono said:
@Karote would have agreed with you there but:
Lord_Sithis said:
Yep, you got it right. Your detective skills are impressive!
sounds like something Sightless would say. Iirc, Lord will defend himself or ignore this instead of replying this way.

There's nothing to really defend from and he was just replying sarcasm with sarcasm, lol.
My memory might be hazy but I think he did it before (?)

Since you're talking to me, what reads do you have based on people you were questioning?

aa-dono said:
I actually like a Lord_Sithis lynch. Might get more out of him than just waiting for something to happen.

Hmmm ..
You should know already that you won't get much out of him unless it's the claim you're aiming for.
Sep 25, 2016 1:41 AM

May 2014
Ive been out since yesterday which kinda makes it an unfortunate coicidence that the game started. Wont vote until I can actually read whats going on as soon as I get home. Sorry but I didnt plan for it.
I've been here way too long...
Sep 25, 2016 2:12 AM

Jun 2013
Fair enough. I understand how that might've come as as scummy.
I'll have to go to work right now tho and I am not sure if I'm back on time for phase change.
I don't mind if you lynch me, you might get some info out of it.
We'll see what's up and what's down when I get back
Sep 25, 2016 2:52 AM

Aug 2016

Typical D1 random voting, not much to go on. Though Coronandel encouraging bandwagon voting feels pretty antitown. So rather than fixing my original vote to count, I'm gonna Vote lynch Coromandel for advocating such tactics.
Sep 25, 2016 4:04 AM

Dec 2013
Karote said:
I disagree on Lord_Sithis, last 2 games I played with him, he played the same way. Lack of reads, playing neutral and etc.

You'd think he would try little more than that to pretend to be town if was scum.

Well if you act scummy and continue to flip town and people stop lynching you when you act scummy you basically have a free pass whenever you get a scum role. That's just indicative that he should change his playstyle, not that he's town.

ZombieWolf2508 said:

Typical D1 random voting, not much to go on. Though Coronandel encouraging bandwagon voting feels pretty antitown. So rather than fixing my original vote to count, I'm gonna Vote lynch Coromandel for advocating such tactics.

Bandwagons create pressure, the pressure causes people to start talking, talking leads to discussions, discussions lead to reads. You'd rather have everyone just doing their own thing, votes spread out all over the place and in the end some random dude getting lynched because of a bunch of RVS votes? Now that's what i call antitown.
How do you propose we get information if not by causing people to talk?
wen294Sep 25, 2016 5:00 AM
Sep 25, 2016 4:33 AM

Oct 2015
๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž Vote Count 1.7

๐Ÿ’Ž reiynii (4) ๐Ÿ’Ž | |๐Ÿ’Ž aa-dono, VladWolfsbane, DenjaX, Suzune-chan ๐Ÿ’Ž
๐Ÿ’Ž aa-dono (4) ๐Ÿ’Ž | |๐Ÿ’Ž Lamby, Togs, Karote, Lupadim ๐Ÿ’Ž
๐Ÿ’ŽHolocaster (3) ๐Ÿ’Ž | |๐Ÿ’Ž wen294, coromandel,Tingle ๐Ÿ’Ž
๐Ÿ’Ž DenjaX (1) ๐Ÿ’Ž | |๐Ÿ’Ž Lord_Sithis ๐Ÿ’Ž
๐Ÿ’Ž Togs (1) ๐Ÿ’Ž | |๐Ÿ’Ž CorruptedPurity ๐Ÿ’Ž
๐Ÿ’ŽGwendolly (1) ๐Ÿ’Ž
| |๐Ÿ’Ž reiynii ๐Ÿ’Ž
๐Ÿ’Ž wen294 (1) ๐Ÿ’Ž | |๐Ÿ’Ž Holocaster ๐Ÿ’Ž
๐Ÿ’Ž ZombieWolf2508 (1) ๐Ÿ’Ž | |๐Ÿ’Ž _Claire_ ๐Ÿ’Ž
๐Ÿ’Ž SightlessReality (1) ๐Ÿ’Ž | |๐Ÿ’Ž SightlessReality ๐Ÿ’Ž
๐Ÿ’Ž Coromandel (1) ๐Ÿ’Ž | |๐Ÿ’Ž ZombieWolf2508 ๐Ÿ’Ž

๐Ÿ’Ž Not Voting ๐Ÿ’Ž:| | ๐Ÿ’Ž Sodalicious_, TheConquerer, thegoliath , Gwendolly ๐Ÿ’Ž

๐Ÿ’Ž Mod Notes: This phase will last 48 hours. ๐Ÿ’Ž
› Time until Night 1 ‹

Thanks to vanitystar for making it
Sep 25, 2016 6:02 AM

May 2014
Only 4 players haven't voted yet. *hmm*

@CorruptedPurity @_Claire_ @Holocaster @reiynii
What are you going to do with your votes?

Sep 25, 2016 6:19 AM

Aug 2016
wen294 said:
Karote said:

Well if you act scummy and continue to flip town and people stop lynching you when you act scummy you basically have a free pass whenever you get a scum role. That's just indicative that he should change his playstyle, not that he's town.

ZombieWolf2508 said:

Bandwagons create pressure, the pressure causes people to start talking, talking leads to discussions, discussions lead to reads. You'd rather have everyone just doing their own thing, votes spread out all over the place and in the end some random dude getting lynched because of a bunch of RVS votes? Now that's what i call antitown.

How are these trains any less random than people spreading out votes? All bandwagoning does is focus the attention onto a minimal amount of people. Get enough people to hop a train and you've given at least one mafioso an easy vote, and good luck figuring out who that is after only a single lynch.
Sep 25, 2016 6:22 AM

Oct 2013
Hmm <-<

What to do, what to do.
Sep 25, 2016 6:23 AM

Aug 2016
coromandel said:
@Holocaster

I think you said it yourself in your same post...

coromandel said:

It's day 1 and you barely know anything about others' alignments

We don't know everyone's alliance. I think trains are ridiculous first day because of this. The likelihood of voting for a fellow townie is extremely high and very counter-productive. Which is why I don't ever serious vote on first day because there's just nothing to be voted for.

coromandel said:

Just saying this reads intense scum to me tbh it's first day, why are you so on board with lynching without proof?

Delivery โ—‹
Portfolio โ—‹
Sep 25, 2016 6:26 AM

Aug 2016
Karote said:

How do you expect to find the evidence?

On the first day I don't expect to find anything unless someone outright says something incriminating.

Delivery โ—‹
Portfolio โ—‹
Sep 25, 2016 6:34 AM

May 2014
Holocaster said:
coromandel said:
@Holocaster

coromandel said:

It's day 1 and you barely know anything about others' alignments

We don't know everyone's alliance. I think trains are ridiculous first day because of this. The likelihood of voting for a fellow townie is extremely high and very counter-productive. Which is why I don't ever serious vote on first day because there's just nothing to be voted for.

coromandel said:

Just saying this reads intense scum to me tbh it's first day, why are you so on board with lynching without proof?

Because it'll give us information.
Wanting a lynch to happen is scummy? What if we're lucky and manage to catch a mafia member?
I'd like to take the risk. That's better than not lynching at all, in my opinion.

Sep 25, 2016 6:39 AM

Aug 2016
coromandel said:
Wanting a lynch to happen is scummy? What if we're lucky and manage to catch a mafia member?
I'd like to take the risk. That's better than not lynching at all, in my opinion.

"What if we're lucky"

@@

Someone said earlier that there might be 5 mafia? 6? (too lazy to go and find quote) Either way, it's a really low chance of finding scum and extremely high chance of killing townies. I just don't think it's good to be jumping that quickly so early in-game.

Delivery โ—‹
Portfolio โ—‹
Sep 25, 2016 6:43 AM

Jul 2014
I need to be replaced
Soz bae
Sep 25, 2016 6:43 AM

May 2014
ZombieWolf2508 said:
wen294 said:

How are these trains any less random than people spreading out votes? All bandwagoning does is focus the attention onto a minimal amount of people. Get enough people to hop a train and you've given at least one mafioso an easy vote, and good luck figuring out who that is after only a single lynch.

Exactly. But the point is:
- if a few people are leading in votes, it puts pressure on them. The alternative is that there are only 1-vote trains. Which is pretty pointless.
- if one of them is mafia, the other mafia members will usually try to save them. And once a mafia player has died, we can take a look at who defended them, who they voted for (process of elimination -> figuring out who's mafia/town gets easier).
coromandelSep 25, 2016 6:49 AM

Sep 25, 2016 6:48 AM

May 2014
Holocaster said:
coromandel said:

"What if we're lucky"

@@

Someone said earlier that there might be 5 mafia? 6? (too lazy to go and find quote) Either way, it's a really low chance of finding scum and extremely high chance of killing townies. I just don't think it's good to be jumping that quickly so early in-game.

What do you suggest, then?

Lynch = High risk = possibly high reward.
No lynch = no risk = no reward.

Sep 25, 2016 6:48 AM

Aug 2016
Sodalicious_ said:
I need to be replaced
Soz bae

:<

coromandel said:
- if a few people are leading in votes, it puts pressure on them. The alternative is that there are only 1-vote trains. Which is pretty pointless.
- if one of them is mafia, the other mafia members will usually try to save them. And once a mafia player has dies, we can take a look at who defended them, who they voted for (process of elimination -> figuring out who's mafia/town gets easier).

I understand what you're getting at, but it sucks when you know you're town. And I just don't like the high risk of lynching other townies on the first day, it doesn't sit right with me.

Delivery โ—‹
Portfolio โ—‹
Sep 25, 2016 6:57 AM

Dec 2012
Holocaster said:
coromandel said:
- if one of them is mafia, the other mafia members will usually try to save them. And once a mafia player has dies, we can take a look at who defended them, who they voted for (process of elimination -> figuring out who's mafia/town gets easier).

I understand what you're getting at, but it sucks when you know you're town. And I just don't like the high risk of lynching other townies on the first day, it doesn't sit right with me.

xD XD
Sep 25, 2016 7:01 AM

Aug 2016

Delivery โ—‹
Portfolio โ—‹
Sep 25, 2016 7:03 AM

Nov 2008
We just lynch Sightless. He admits being scum.

I would protect coro if I was doc. I understand her vision. xDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . โ™ซโ™ช . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Sep 25, 2016 7:03 AM

May 2014
Holocaster said:
Sodalicious_ said:
I need to be replaced
Soz bae

:<

coromandel said:

I understand not everyone plays for the same reasons. Some people just want to have a good time + want others to enjoy the game.
Personally, I play to win and don't care if people die in the process. And to me, information is key.

I do realize not everyone plays the same way though, and people who disagree with me can be of any alignment.

Your response in that regard sounds kinda honest.

Sep 25, 2016 7:28 AM

Apr 2015
coromandel said:

Depending how the game is an hour before.

I am really against a no-lynch, to be fair I hate a no-lynch because it means it is an unproductive day 1.
Sep 25, 2016 7:35 AM

Jun 2009
_Claire_ said:
coromandel said:

Depending how the game is an hour before.

I am really against a no-lynch, to be fair I hate a no-lynch because it means it is an unproductive day 1.
im going to catch up, but I will second this sentiment. I worry that we will do the exact same thing going into day two and that we will never get off the ground. I am going to catch up a tad. Then I will post my day feelings.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Sep 25, 2016 7:40 AM

Jun 2009
reiynii said:
aa-dono said:
@reiynii will you stay on your random vote or will you look for scum?
I am unable to find any notable posts that someone made that could indicate them as mafia. Of course that also includes Gwendolly so for now I will stick to my random vote. I will change it when more people have posted.
This does not make sense to me. Why leave your vote on someone who will do nothing? Or at the very least someone who has yet to do nothing . It is not being used to either pressure someone or vote seriously, therefore it is a waste.
coromandel said:
Tingle said:
I felt that I could get more out of a pressure vote on Holo than you. I haven't really played any games with him and so I am curious to how he acts under pressure.

Also, looking at everything right now, I don't think any of these trains should end in a lynch. As they are pretty baseless. Often that's the case for Day1 lynches and in the end you get information out of it, regardless of the person's alignment. But as this is a 48h phase I expect us to be finding a more fit candidate. Looking at the statistics, there's a lot of scum and there might even be some third party we'll have to worry about, so every lynch is precious.

Do you think all 3 (reiynii, holocaster and dono) are town?

It is unlikely. Usually when trains duel before the end of the phase at least one is on scum.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Sep 25, 2016 7:44 AM

Jun 2009
Lord_Sithis said:
aa-dono said:
What kind of something happens are you waiting for? (sigh) Nevermind.
Literally nothing has happened to determine which train is the worst.
How do you intend to rectify this problem?

Sep 25, 2016 7:53 AM
Jul 2018
coromandel said:
Holocaster said:

True. But how did you get those three names?
Sep 25, 2016 8:00 AM

Jun 2009
Since no one is ever online to talk to me for some reason. That's good, I'll just talk to myself.

People i would be unwilling to vote today:
Coromandal
Has good forward momentum and tired to rise everyone else up to understand. Is forcing day action which I appreciate and enjoy. That is a townie attitude and worthy of keeping around[/b]

Clarie
She seems to be seeing other people's opinions and taking them into consideration. Regardless that the game as been pretty quite. I also appreciate that need to speculate about the kind of roles was qwelled by her after I cut it the first time.

Lupadin
Made a stronger day post reading the reasons why people were voting for such things. Created a strong system for thinking about people and backed his place well.

My current vote on Rei
This is one of those swinging votes. I vote because I initially read her post as town power roles as opposed to third party roles, but it did not change my opinion on the post much because it was about speculating. I thought adding vote will do something.

While I did not gain much interest out of the post in the end, other then an exchange of ideals. I hoped for more of a debate or discussion. However, while iw as away she did go on to be rather interesting. Keeping a vote that could not hope to do anything, and claiming there was not enough information.

While this is not the best lynch I have ever scene. I think I would be willing to leave the vote here. Why even place an RVS vote if you are not going to change it?

Game state
I hate to be that person, but we need to consolidate lynches. We cannot have a nice smattering of people. If voting is our strongest power, we are wasting it. There is nothing wrong with consolidating with the intention of judging the character behind the vote. So please stop pretending that you are being a villain by sheeping to getting information. People talk differently when all the chips are down then when they have to fight for their lives.

But....we do not have enough info....
Then go get some. That is my best advice. You want to make better choices with our votes, start talking to them about things. Why did you say? Why did you vote? Why are you still voting? What do you hope that train will do? They are not going to tell us their alignment.

Sorry, that this is long. I bolded the headers.

Sep 25, 2016 8:01 AM

Jun 2009
@Lord_Sithis who do you think is scummy? It is great you disagree and have an opinion on the matter, the question is. Who is scummy then?

Sep 25, 2016 8:03 AM
Jul 2018
Suzune-chan said:
Lord_Sithis said:
Literally nothing has happened to determine which train is the worst.
Suzune-chan said:
@Lord_Sithis who do you think is scummy? It is great you disagree and have an opinion on the matter, the question is. Who is scummy then?
Usually on Day 1 nothing happens until near the end. We could try applying more pressure to see if scum comes out, but we've been doing that and we've achieved nothing.
Sep 25, 2016 8:05 AM

Jun 2009
Lord_Sithis said:
Suzune-chan said:
Suzune-chan said:
Usually on Day 1 nothing happens until near the end. We could try applying more pressure to see if scum comes out, but we've been doing that and we've achieved nothing.
This is the absolute one thing that I hate about mafia on mal. If we do not like this culture we have to change it. I would love to see it changed. Town needs to have more control, in order to get it we need to be locked in by the time we get to the change. Especially since during the work week I cannot be in at this time, I would love for us to know in advance what the plan is. You cannot tell me you find this an acceptable way to play can you?

So I ask you again. Who is scum?

Edited for clarity.

Sep 25, 2016 8:09 AM
Jul 2018
Suzune-chan said:
Lord_Sithis said:
This is the absolute one thing that I hate about mafia on mal. If we do not like this culture we have to change it. I would love to see it changed. Town needs to have more control, in order to get it we need to be locked in by the time we get to the change. Especially since during the work week I cannot be in at this time, I would love for us to know in advance what the plan is. You cannot tell me you find this an acceptable way to play can you?

Edited for clarity.
I don't have reads up to now. And hurrying up to get them with little to no evidence will just be harmful.
About Mafia. Yeah, I also have to go to school. Then after I come back I have to read everything, and I just can't process all that information that fast. But that's how it is.
Sep 25, 2016 8:09 AM

Jun 2013
Holocaster said:
That's Mafia my friend lol.
Sep 25, 2016 8:10 AM

Apr 2015
lupadim said:
Reiynii currently has most votes.

Reiynii is voting for someone that is not voting at him. The reasoning was simple: Their name is cute.

The person Reiynii is voting for never posted.

Others are leading a train on Reiynii for reasons that I assume are linked to his first vote since people love to vote for other people that are voting, it's not even a mafia strategy, townies do it too for reasons that human psychology is yet to determine.

For this reason, my vote is better placed on someone voting for Reiynii. I would rather vote the third person voting him, but that's an useless effort considering the current votes, so I'll vote for aa-dono who already has three votes.

Vote: aa-dono

I dont like how this sounds, it sounds forced, like you want to somehow help reiynii. Why do you vote for aa-dono based on the fact that she is next in line tobelynched after reiynii instead of voting for someone you think is scum?
Sep 25, 2016 8:10 AM

Dec 2013
Holocaster said:

Well at least during a night kill we know that the target will be town for sure, gotta admit that is a lot better than having a chance to lynch scum right? I'm sure if we do nothing all game we will win.

Trying to get people to do nothing in the first day phase is just scum behaviour if you ask me, town has nothing to gain from doing nothing during the day.
Sep 25, 2016 8:12 AM

Jun 2009
Lord_Sithis said:
Suzune-chan said:

Edited for clarity.
I don't have reads up to now. And hurrying up to get them with little to no evidence will just be harmful.
About Mafia. Yeah, I also have to go to school. Then after I come back I have to read everything, and I just can't process all that information that fast. But that's how it is.
No feelings? None at all...

Sep 25, 2016 8:12 AM

Dec 2013
_Claire_ said:
lupadim said:
Reiynii currently has most votes.

Reiynii is voting for someone that is not voting at him. The reasoning was simple: Their name is cute.

The person Reiynii is voting for never posted.

Others are leading a train on Reiynii for reasons that I assume are linked to his first vote since people love to vote for other people that are voting, it's not even a mafia strategy, townies do it too for reasons that human psychology is yet to determine.

For this reason, my vote is better placed on someone voting for Reiynii. I would rather vote the third person voting him, but that's an useless effort considering the current votes, so I'll vote for aa-dono who already has three votes.

Vote: aa-dono

I dont like how this sounds, it sounds forced, like you want to somehow help reiynii. Why do you vote for aa-dono based on the fact that she is next in line tobelynched after reiynii instead of voting for someone you think is scum?

It does kind of sound like somebody trying to help out their scum buddy by voting for the person next in line.
Sep 25, 2016 8:13 AM
Jul 2018
Suzune-chan said:
Lord_Sithis said:
Feelings don't work. We need evidence. Feelings is guessing.
Sep 25, 2016 8:14 AM

Jun 2009
wen294 said:
Holocaster said:

Well at least during a night kill we know that the target will be town for sure, gotta admit that is a lot better than having a chance to lynch scum right? I'm sure if we do nothing all game we will win.

Trying to get people to do nothing in the first day phase is just scum behaviour if you ask me, town has nothing to gain from doing nothing during the day.
I second this comment. Town has to play actively in order to win and needs to be proactive in catching strikes from the enemy. Otherwise, we will never win. If town lets mafia control the vote at the end of every phase then we will lose by hammering in the nails to our own coffins.

Sep 25, 2016 8:14 AM

Dec 2013
Lord_Sithis said:
Suzune-chan said:

And you get evidence from doing nothing, sorry i forgot that.
Sep 25, 2016 8:15 AM

Jun 2009
Lord_Sithis said:
Suzune-chan said:
You need a stating point. I am pushing to consider the game. Just posting is not going to do it.

Jul 2018
wen294 said:
Lord_Sithis said:

And now you tell me what can we do. And we start doing it.

Jun 2009
@wen294 , Where are you standing right now? What are your reads?

Sep 25, 2016 8:16 AM

May 2014
Lord_Sithis said:
coromandel said:

True. But how did you get those three names?

I already explained myself here.

That said, my opinion has changed a little.
I can also see myself voting for @CorruptedPurity.
Tingle said she won't be here during phase change, so I don't want to lynch her today.
I'm inclined to change my vote and let Holo live too.

I kinda don't want to lynch reiynii, even though he does seem kinda scummy (buddying with me, apparently doesn't know what to do and who to suspect).
I was mafia with him in Kaitou's game and I think he was playing a lot more townish in that one even though he was bad. So I'm thinking maybe he really is a clumsy townie this time? x3

@Gwendolly
Were you able to catch up?

Sep 25, 2016 8:16 AM

Jun 2009
Lord_Sithis said:
wen294 said:

And now you tell me what can we do. And we start doing it.
Sure I will tell you. Go read the game, come back when you have a read we can discuss and we will discuss it. :)

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (54) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (*๏ฟฃ๏ฝฅ๏ฟฃ)๏พ‰ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.