Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 20, 2016 6:45 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The little brother is same voice as Satou Kazuma XD
The little sister is either Narumi Erika or Gotou Yuuko (hard to tell the difference)
Also older brother sounds familiar but not sure.

He only asked for the panty color, would have been fine if she didn't send pic IMO (until he requests it anyway...)

Other than that, he is really a jerk to his brother. And how could he do such thing to nee-san making her ntr her husband.

I'm guessing nee-san fellatio and self touch was just his dream.

Newayz the nude bodies looked alright, but nothing impressive and h scenes were pretty weak. I guess him being a jerk and lucky pervert is the only things of interest.
User-sanJul 31, 2023 7:06 PM
Dec 13, 2017 3:35 AM

Sep 2012
User-san said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
He only asked for the panty color, would have been fine if she didn't send pic IMO (until he requests it anyway...)

Other than that, he is really a jerk to his brother. And how could he do such thing to nee-san making her ntr her husband.

I'm guessing nee-san fellatio and self touch was just his dream.

Newayz the nude bodies looked alright, but nothing impressive and h scenes were pretty weak. I guess him being a jerk and lucky pervert is the only things of interest.

if ur talking about MC then hes not jerk his big brother is Jerk cause he took her from little brother/MC & MC didn't make a move before cause he was bit young then & big pro knew he loves her & still took her away front of hes little pro's eyes its been years sins i so it but i remember this one well, it was mentioned in the series that big bro took her from little pro before he had a chance to confess well except confession wasn't mentioned but i mention it cause he would have done it at one point

its that type of a situation: "You NTR'd me, Im NTR'ing you right back!"

its called reverse NTR where MC takes back what was stolen from him most ppl know that so just that should tell u that the big Bro was jerk & not the little Bro/MC cause i did reading i knew what what to expect & knew that Big Bro already stole hes love when i started watching or was that type called netori i tend to forget which was it called

read this to https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=658593

i would tell the big bro one thing karma is a bitch XD
Sugram22Dec 13, 2017 4:26 AM
Dec 13, 2017 4:58 AM
Oct 2013
@Sugram22 tbh can't remember which I was talking about, and why he was a jerk.

But in any case, just cause a person A was a jerk to person B doesn't mean A can do same kind of stuff and be exempt from being a jerk.

And anyway, if little bro didn't possess girl in the first place, then she cannot be taken from him. That's just being conceited, like you somehow better than someone else and have more right to someone over others.
Dec 13, 2017 5:08 AM

Sep 2012
User-san said:
@Sugram22 tbh can't remember which I was talking about, and why he was a jerk.

But in any case, just cause a person A was a jerk to person B doesn't mean A can do same kind of stuff and be exempt from being a jerk.

And anyway, if little bro didn't possess girl in the first place, then she cannot be taken from him. That's just being conceited, like you somehow better than someone else and have more right to someone over others.

mc wasn't jerk, i think u just thought its simple NTR where woman gets stolen so MC is the jerk, but it was the reverse :)

its that type of a situation: "You NTR'd me, Im NTR'ing you right back!" & that type anime i don't mind NTR i dislike
taking back what was stolen isn't being jerk :) that's justice & karma :D
Dec 14, 2017 1:05 AM
Oct 2013
@Sugram22 Nothing was stolen from MC. Girl is not his possession. To even think that suggests you are a jerk. And that is regardless of what anyone has or hasn't done.

What you like or dislike is irrelevant.
User-sanDec 14, 2017 1:22 AM
Dec 14, 2017 1:31 AM

Sep 2012
User-san said:
@Sugram22 Nothing was stolen from MC. Girl is not his possession. To even think that suggests you are a jerk. And that is regardless of what anyone has or hasn't done.

What you like or dislike is irrelevant.

it was a metaphor woman he loves was stolen from him by hes big bro before he could confess & that's against family rule number1 no matter what u think & no matter the situation u wont go after some1 ur sibling (or ur son or daughter) likes or ur the worse scum on earth that's family rule number1!!! :)

big bro knew how his little bro felt, he was just dumb & thought like a lot adults ah that's childish crush he gets over it soon so no reason to hold back & go for what i want, that selfish piece of SH scum jerk big bro got what he deserves :)

so he has awry right to take her back from hes big bro :)
that what made the ending so satisfying :)

if some1 steals woman from u then u steal her back (well at-least u try) or ur not a real man, that makes u same as the NTR MC who get woman stolen from them, so that makes him NTR hero not like the MC in NTR'S that are wimpy losers ppl here hate this MC cause they do nothing & this MC does so hes not jerk but a hero compare to them :)

she is not the big bros possession neither but what counts is the family rule u don't go after some1 ur family member loves, seems u didn't get my point that's why ppl always use the term stolen despite knowing a person isn't no1 possession that's how ppl just describe this type of a situation big bro stole woman from little bro & little bro stole her back make it shorter, i never thought she is little bros possession its just how this situation is explained described & all ppl describe it like that cause there isn't any other way to explain/describe it

u just twisted my words to Troll i never said she is hes possession!!!
Sugram22Dec 14, 2017 5:14 AM
Dec 14, 2017 5:31 AM
Oct 2013
@sugram22 I twisted no words. check dictionary definition for 'steal' which is to take someone else's property without permission or right.

girl is not property of little bro. Therefore, she cannot be stolen from him. End of story.

secondly there is no such family rule number1. That is just your own ego.

You say she is not his 'possession' but you are clearly treating her like she is, by insisting the little bro has more right to her than big bro and that big bro making a move would be 'stealing'.

Get over yourself.
Dec 14, 2017 5:41 AM

Sep 2012
User-san said:
@sugram22 I twisted no words. check dictionary definition for 'steal' which is to take someone else's property without permission or right.

girl is not property of little bro. Therefore, she cannot be stolen from him. End of story.

secondly there is no such family rule number1. That is just your own ego.

You say she is not his 'possession' but you are clearly treating her like she is, by insisting the little bro has more right to her than big bro and that big bro making a move would be 'stealing'.

Get over yourself.

its wrong to go after some1 ur family member loves that makes a person who does it jerk/scum u just do that to ur family member!!!! that's why i called it family rule, its a matter of morality not ego!!!

also how is this a thing of my ego that i don't go after my brothers GF, so u can't blame ego with this one, u could do that only if i say this rule only applys to me & i am only one who can steal bros GF'S & he cant steal mine if i would say something like this then u could blame my ego

Second i said awry1 uses the term stole when explaining a situation like that (stole hes GF stole her BF)!!! so u did twist if not words then what i meant, my point

the term stole is commonly used to explain situation when some1 love has been stolen away that's how world works that this type of term is commonly used to explain this type of situation

seriously u don't get the point at all

few H more (or tomorrow) & again u think something new to continue Trolling lol

seriously stop Trolling this is getting ridiculous lol
Sugram22Dec 14, 2017 9:21 AM
Dec 14, 2017 1:54 PM
Oct 2013
@sugram22 you are the troll. I tell you why you claim people uses the term 'steal'. Because they think the one stolen from rightfully deserves to possess the property.

language depends on everyone agreeing on the meaning and connotation of words in order for people to understand each other. if you want people to understand what you really mean, then stop using the word 'steal' wrongly and use the correct word that conveys what you actually mean. I doubt you could though, as I'M certain 'steal' in its correct meaning is what you actually meant. But you can try to prove me wrong by choosing the correct word.

Again, this rule is you making things up. One person does not have more right over other family members over someone. you are claiming the opposite, and then use that to attack those other members as if it were justified to do so. You are implying that one person has a reservation on another person As if the one person owns them.

Also do not forget that the girl has her own freedom to choose. And what did she do? She chose the big bro to marry, which is a legally binding contract. you trample on her human right to freedom of choice by saying little bro has dibs on her like she were some object. No, she chooses who she bes with.

If I am the troll then ignore me. Only reason to argue with me is try and justify yourself for your own ego. Tbh even if you are a jerk who thinks people can call dibs on people, doesn't matter. that is your freedom.
Dec 15, 2017 12:19 AM

Sep 2012
User-san said:
@sugram22 you are the troll. I tell you why you claim people uses the term 'steal'. Because they think the one stolen from rightfully deserves to possess the property.

language depends on everyone agreeing on the meaning and connotation of words in order for people to understand each other. if you want people to understand what you really mean, then stop using the word 'steal' wrongly and use the correct word that conveys what you actually mean. I doubt you could though, as I'M certain 'steal' in its correct meaning is what you actually meant. But you can try to prove me wrong by choosing the correct word.

Again, this rule is you making things up. One person does not have more right over other family members over someone. you are claiming the opposite, and then use that to attack those other members as if it were justified to do so. You are implying that one person has a reservation on another person As if the one person owns them.

Also do not forget that the girl has her own freedom to choose. And what did she do? She chose the big bro to marry, which is a legally binding contract. you trample on her human right to freedom of choice by saying little bro has dibs on her like she were some object. No, she chooses who she bes with.

If I am the troll then ignore me. Only reason to argue with me is try and justify yourself for your own ego. Tbh even if you are a jerk who thinks people can call dibs on people, doesn't matter. that is your freedom.

most ppl that don't think that ppl are possess (ppl like me) also use that term stole to explain situation like this one that's how things are live with it not my problem if u cant accept the truth, also there is no other way how to describe situation like this other then with a word stole & its so simple that why ppl use that word that's why it is used to explain situations like this

OMG when i was talking about family rule u didn't get it at all lol, it means i have no right to go after my brothers GF (if he had one) & He has no right go go after my GF (if i had one) if he like to go after some1 else GF its hes problem & hes choice (hes choice but jerky) but its not okay to go after ur family members GF/BF its immoral (this has been like this centuries, in old times family member who did that was even drown out of the house this days the one who does it leaves himself/herself, so that rule has existed long time its rule made by society) seriously how i need to explain so u would finally get it & again what does it half to do with my ego that we both respect family boundaries & would never go after each others GF (if we had one), it has nothing to do with my EGO dumb-ass, u just talk so much about ego so i had to say dumb-ass :D

i have been using that term explaining a situation like this sins i was kid (even in my own lang) when i explained what happened in a series (who stole who away from who) & so far all ppl have understood what i mean, u just take the true meaning of words to seriously :) ppl have used some words even more inappropriately then explaining this situation with the word of stole

she choose to marry the big bro cause he NTR'D her so little bro NTR'D back the sensei that taught MC how to get her back mention that she also taught he big bro but in the end he rejected her & NTR'D the one MC loved so she was mad & later when she discovered MC plans decided to help him & teach him it was mentioned in the talk not shown & rejection part is my theory cause they mentioned falling out & considering how their interactions were rejection is only explanation to + why else she wants pay back to hes big bro, woman's free will plays little roll here if guy is good in seducing specially in NTR's & reverse NTR's

if big bro wouldn't have seduced/NTR'D her she wouldn't have married him so its not only about woman's free will woman's freedom to choose u need 2 ppl for that so if big bro would have minded hes own business they would have never married that makes the big bro the culprit :)

also about freedom to choose, choose what when only the big bro was seducing her? cause he was bit young he decided to W8 with confession & big bro knew hes feeling & despite that he started seducing her that makes the big bro the culprit specially cause he did it to hes own brother

don't even mention real NTR'S there woman literally are possessions once they are NTR'D antagonists Dick slaves no mind no free will one guys Dick for brains (totally unrealistic), i really dislike real NTR'S

i remembered something only thing what makes this MC bit Jerky is that She has a sister who has a crush on him & he didn't like her that way at least in the beginning but she was to him means to the end so he NTR'D her first it was partly to test how good he has become at it

ppl that know me well say i have zero EGO :), that again proves that u misunderstand me :) or ur just Trolling

if some1 says something clever even a Troll i half to answer :D
just Trolls that use logic are hard to bet i mean Trolls like u :D
u do avoids some questions in my posts like always that's also a sing of a Troll

but i wonder are u a Troll or u just have lived under the rock & don't know how world/society works or u take the true meaning of words 2seriously (or both) or ur 2young to understand this things (or u don't know that the word stole has more definition's/meanings then u know of) that the word Stole is used explaining situation where some1 seduces some1 GF/BF by ppl who don't think the other ppl are possessions/things, i have done it my hole life & ppl get what i mean by that

if u try to seduce some1 GF its called trying to steal & if u succeed its called stealing & that's cause if ur not trying to seduce there is no chance u get her, u can steal thing & u can also steal ppl's hearts other words ppl the word steal isn't only used with objects/things & that is also been like this centuries sins old time the definition of steal is much wider then u think, so the word stole doen't always apply to material things

if some1 says u stole her from my brother doesn't aromatically mean he sees her as a possession maybe for u it does but that ur problem cause how come other ppl don't take it that way & underhand when some1 uses the word stole to explain that type of a situation? so the problem is with u, its used like a metaphor to explain this situation so when used to explain situation like this its not meant as possessive word no idea how to explain it so u would get it, i know my eng isn't perfect but come on :D

its like in Fairy Tail Natsu he was normal & fighting but once others mentioned lets make it race who beats him first he got more fired up (it was like u challenged me to a competition & right new i am fired up :D), so it takes time when the fire burns out :D

reverse NTR'S are good there at least MC wins & i like to see that :) & that doesn't bother me he was slightly jerk cause of the sister of the woman he loves
Sugram22Dec 15, 2017 4:07 AM
Dec 15, 2017 4:17 AM
Oct 2013
@sugram22 you always reply too long. No one has time to read all that.

But some points I will address.

1) you can't find another word for 'steal' because there is none as I have said. You really mean she belongs to him as a possession. your further insistence on condemning the big bro even though he did nothing wrong is proof of this. 'Steal heart' is easily replaceable with 'cause to fall in love'

2) as I recall, girl was not gf of little bro, so there is nothing wrong with anyone wooing her.

3) as I recall she was not forced into the marriage. Her own choice.

4) the only thing wrong ever done was by little bro who committed adultery with someone else's wife. And therefore turning the wife into a criminal as well. Both can now get sued and probably lose the case.
User-sanDec 15, 2017 4:23 AM
Dec 15, 2017 4:25 AM

Sep 2012
User-san said:
@sugram22 you always reply too long. No one has time to read all that.

But some points I will address.

1) you can't find another word for 'steal' because there is none as I have said. You really mean she belongs to him as a possession. your further insistence on condemning the big bro even though he did nothing wrong is proof of this. 'Steal heart' is easily replaceable with 'cause to fall in love'

2) as I recall, girl was not gf of little bro, so there is nothing wrong with anyone wooing her.

3) as I recall she was not forced into the marriage. Her own choice.

4) the only thing wrong ever done was by little bro who committed adultery with someone else's wife. And therefore turning the wife into a criminal as well.

3) u have a point. 2) u have a point if he wouldn't be hes family, i wouldn't go after some1 who my brother likes even if they are not dating cause its wrong :), what makes it wrong is that were siblings we cant to that to one another, u cant hurt ur family like that!!! its about honor & morality

4) this days its not considered criminal act anymore, i haven't heard of any1 convicted & going to jail cause of that this days it like forgotten & drown away law, maybe in some islamik countries it is still law but even if its not law u would be killed there if u do something like that in there awry1 knows how harsh the society is there
Sugram22Dec 15, 2017 9:05 AM
Dec 15, 2017 4:30 AM
Oct 2013
@sugram22 it doenst matter family or not. Just because family doesn't mean you suddenly own rights to be with someone and everyone else has to make way for you and be condemned as scum for not doing so.
Dec 15, 2017 4:34 AM

Sep 2012
User-san said:
@sugram22 it doenst matter family or not. Just because family doesn't mean you suddenly own rights to be with someone and everyone else has to make way for you and be condemned as scum for not doing so.

true but the thing is when it comes to family u don't do something like that cause it hurts ur family do u new get the point?

if hurting others isn't nice then hurting some1 in ur family like that makes u scum

that's why i say u reap what u..., so big bro got what he deserved, a divine punishment for hurting hes family member

Sugram22Dec 15, 2017 8:55 AM
Dec 15, 2017 4:42 AM
Oct 2013
@sugram22 thats fine, but you have a double standard by saying it is fine for little bro to be with her but wrong for big bro to be with her.

Obviously big bro also likes her and she also likes him (or else wouldn't marry) but for some reason little bro should have her (which would hurt big bro and anyone else who likes her) but for anyone else it is considered scum and stealing?
Dec 15, 2017 4:50 AM

Sep 2012
User-san said:
@sugram22 thats fine, but you have a double standard by saying it is fine for little bro to be with her but wrong for big bro to be with her.

Obviously big bro also likes her and she also likes him (or else wouldn't marry) but for some reason little bro should have her (which would hurt big bro and anyone else who likes her) but for anyone else it is considered scum and stealing?

later yes but considering what sensei talked with MC it seems at first she was conquest to big bro after sensei trained big bro how to satisfy woman, she did hint that before training MC she trained him & was rejected by him, ofc u can say same about both, both brothers are alike cause he used the sister of the woman he loves ofc later had 3some only difference he didn't reject any1 so they are almost same just big bro is slightly worse i hope that satisfies u i said both are almost alike jerks a bit but big bro slightly worse

the brother that notices first other brothers feeling for same woman has to back of so if u see ur brother liking same woman & he doesn't know ur feeling u need to do the right think & back off at least until its clear it doesn't work out that she rejected him, & in this case big bro didn't do that

but the fact he didn't give sh about hes little bro made me like little bros revenge at the end well that's how i call it

its still called stealing, u can steal objects/things and also ppl, seducing some1 BF/GF is also stealing its carved in our society, only SJW's interpret ur way that u can't steal her sins she is a person

Sugram22Jul 18, 2022 12:27 AM
Dec 16, 2017 4:28 PM
Jul 2018
I really liked the scene with drunk Azusa. Just hearing her say, "f*ck you," to one of her students amused me. And to be honest, I'd probably laugh if one of my professors said that to me (assuming I could tell they're not in their right mind, e.g. drunk).
May 23, 2018 1:37 AM
Apr 2016
@User-san I know it has been a while since anyone has posted on here but I just wanted to give my 2 cents on the whole stealing and rule thing. Now I don't believe she was stolen or anything per se, but what I have been told about the Visual Novel was that the older brother maliciously went after Miwa because he knew the MC loved her, now if there where any rules that should definitely be in there somewhere ^_~ Though none of this takes away from the MC being a jerk especially he the way went about "stealing" (in the biggest quotation mark hand gesture possible) her back, by raping her.

On a another subject I love how the subbers (or at least the subs I have seen) have gone out of there way to make it look like the MC is at College/University, with the sign outside saying college and the subs saying professor, when he says sensei, when it is 99.9% obviously it is high school, like how the offical translator of the Futaba Change manga kept saying it was set in a Univesity to make them feel less squicky about all the teenage nudity (and sex in this hentai) lol
KeiradeadgirlMay 23, 2018 1:43 AM
Dec 19, 2019 8:18 AM

Sep 2012
Keiradeadgirl said:
@User-san I know it has been a while since anyone has posted on here but I just wanted to give my 2 cents on the whole stealing and rule thing. Now I don't believe she was stolen or anything per se, but what I have been told about the Visual Novel was that the older brother maliciously went after Miwa because he knew the MC loved her, now if there where any rules that should definitely be in there somewhere ^_~ Though none of this takes away from the MC being a jerk especially he the way went about "stealing" (in the biggest quotation mark hand gesture possible) her back, by raping her.

On a another subject I love how the subbers (or at least the subs I have seen) have gone out of there way to make it look like the MC is at College/University, with the sign outside saying college and the subs saying professor, when he says sensei, when it is 99.9% obviously it is high school, like how the offical translator of the Futaba Change manga kept saying it was set in a Univesity to make them feel less squicky about all the teenage nudity (and sex in this hentai) lol

it was almost rape (close to crossing that line) cause she was not totally against it she was just confused and felt guilty cause her husband, also did she act like rape victim later? no! and even later u see her guilt but she was not opposed to doing it with him just hesitant cause of guilt, u can say he was bit 2agrassive but it did not cross the border

the border between not rape and rape is more complicated then this

have u seen this
https://myanimelist.net/anime/3941/Rensa_Byoutou?q=rensa
this was somewhat rape, was bit over the border maybe (can't remember it 100%), MC did it cause nurses were 2loyal to the doctor and he wanted to prove that doctor is responsible for hes father death and they refused to help him to dig up information not even to prove him wrong and he was actually right but in the end they are happy and w8 a child so i say this, in anime i don't mind it if it has happy end like this that they actually fall for mc

but what mc did with the first nurse the psychological trick was more cruel then rape cause that could actually brake some1, well that's my opinion on that part

Sugram22Dec 25, 2019 1:01 PM
Sep 10, 2020 1:44 AM
Nov 2017
Sugram22 said:
Keiradeadgirl said:

it was almost rape (close to crossing that line) cause she was not totally against it she was just confused and felt guilty cause her husband, also did she act like rape victim later? no! and even later u see her guilt but she was not opposed to doing it with him just hesitant cause of guilt, u can say he was bit 2agrassive but it did not cross the border

have u seen this
this was somewhat rape, was bit over the border maybe (can't remember it 100%), MC did it cause nurses were 2loyal to the doctor and he wanted to prove that doctor is responsible for hes father death and they refused to help him to dig up information not even to prove him wrong and he was actually right but in the end they are happy and w8 a child so i say this, in anime i don't mind it if it has happy end like this that they actually fall for mc

but what mc did with the first nurse the psychological trick was more cruel then rape cause that could actually brake some1, well that's my opinion on that part

I’d have to say it is wrong the big bro did that to the Mc but it wasn’t the Mc that started all this, he accidentally seen her in the shower so while he was asleep she gave him head and no it wasn’t a dream. Also the sensei makes me think the brother was sleeping with her while married bc there’s no way she would be that depressed years later after he rejected her. He does go on trips all the time so as far as I’m concerned he’s definitely not faithful but I don’t have proof. It did bother me that she slept with him again once he came back from the trip so the Mc has to just sit there and listen and from what u can hear unless she was acting was that she was enjoying it just as much.
Sep 11, 2020 1:31 PM

Sep 2012
L-Mo-Reppin said:
Sugram22 said:

have u seen this

I’d have to say it is wrong the big bro did that to the Mc but it wasn’t the Mc that started all this, he accidentally seen her in the shower so while he was asleep she gave him head and no it wasn’t a dream. Also the sensei makes me think the brother was sleeping with her while married bc there’s no way she would be that depressed years later after he rejected her. He does go on trips all the time so as far as I’m concerned he’s definitely not faithful but I don’t have proof. It did bother me that she slept with him again once he came back from the trip so the Mc has to just sit there and listen and from what u can hear unless she was acting was that she was enjoying it just as much.

makes sense, didn't pay this close attention to awry detail so this missed me

More topics from this board

» This is most definitely a netori hentai.

bioguy23 - Sep 3, 2013

12 by saucyy »»
Sep 15, 2021 12:36 AM

Poll: » Aniyome Episode 2 Discussion

User-san - Sep 21, 2016

2 by L-Mo-Reppin »»
Aug 15, 2020 3:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.