Pages (20) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »
Sep 14, 2016 11:25 AM

Nov 2013
and 7 posts have been added, yelp.
Sep 14, 2016 11:26 AM

Nov 2015
Jackrito said:
Togs said:

Thinking about it since Shinichi died the night after he made this there is a good chance Kira is one of these players.

1. Kira seems to be choosing kill targets who are active and potentially able to catch him but are not so obviously town that they would be protected. I could imagine that seeing his name on here would scare Kira a little and want him to get rid of Shinichi and at the same time the list is pretty broad so he’s not gonna be implicated from killing him.

2. If Kira’s name wasn’t on the list the kill would make less sense, I imagine he would want to direct attention to it since it points to a pool of suspects he isn’t in.

So lets say Kira is likely on here. I’m town, Shinichi is dead and Greenwillow is town, so that narrows it a bit. I also think that Jack, Alice, Grrr, and Denja are somewhat unlikely to be Kira based on their behavior. So that leaves:

10. Kaitou
13. wen294
17. Verumir
20. Dohkee

Gonna reread all of these four then : D

I doubt Kira is Dohkee he was here for first 3 days at the start, so would not be able to pick a disciple or do kills. Unless this was a lie about been inactive but he did say it in signups so I doubt it.

Also it is worth bareing in mind, when someone makes a list and dies it could be because thier list is wrong, but Kira expects us to think they were close to lead us down the wrong track. So I don't agree with removing so many people just off that. It is also possible only the disciple is in that half all of them are decent so good disciple options.

You are indeed right this PoE is not set in stone, I’m being pretty liberal with the people I’m removing because I’m just looking for a starting point I guess. Thanks for the tip about Dohkee though since we can exclude him too I think that there’s a decent-ish chance either Kira or the Disciple is in the other 3.
Sep 14, 2016 11:35 AM

Nov 2013
Togs said:
Jackrito said:

I doubt Kira is Dohkee he was here for first 3 days at the start, so would not be able to pick a disciple or do kills. Unless this was a lie about been inactive but he did say it in signups so I doubt it.

Also it is worth bareing in mind, when someone makes a list and dies it could be because thier list is wrong, but Kira expects us to think they were close to lead us down the wrong track. So I don't agree with removing so many people just off that. It is also possible only the disciple is in that half all of them are decent so good disciple options.

You are indeed right this PoE is not set in stone, I’m being pretty liberal with the people I’m removing because I’m just looking for a starting point I guess. Thanks for the tip about Dohkee though since we can exclude him too I think that there’s a decent-ish chance either Kira or the Disciple is in the other 3.

Oh I see you answered here
though the only scary part with PoE in this game is that one wrong move by the cops can get them killed, along with one bad list could get some townie extermination from happening >_>
Sep 14, 2016 11:39 AM

Nov 2015
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
Togs said:

Thinking about it since Shinichi died the night after he made this there is a good chance Kira is one of these players.

1. Kira seems to be choosing kill targets who are active and potentially able to catch him but are not so obviously town that they would be protected. I could imagine that seeing his name on here would scare Kira a little and want him to get rid of Shinichi and at the same time the list is pretty broad so he’s not gonna be implicated from killing him.

2. If Kira’s name wasn’t on the list the kill would make less sense, I imagine he would want to direct attention to it since it points to a pool of suspects he isn’t in.

So lets say Kira is likely on here. I’m town, Shinichi is dead and Greenwillow is town, so that narrows it a bit. I also think that Jack, Alice, Grrr, and Denja are somewhat unlikely to be Kira based on their behavior. So that leaves:

10. Kaitou
13. wen294
17. Verumir
20. Dohkee

Gonna reread all of these four then : D

still not sure about grrr and Denja. Denja is generally hard to read and have accused him as scum in the past when he was not, and got tricked by him when he was scum as well cuz I thought he was town. but all Denja has done recently is talk about this outside faction, and call on recruits. it was done so early in the game, and it made me wonder why would anyone just trust someone without knowing too much about the game?
Jack is also hard to read for me as well, so I would be careful there.
grrr seems to have a deathwish by signing a list so early, doesn't scream kira team to me, but it could be accomplice. but grrr is weird when he plays.
with those 4 names, how did you come up them cuz Veru seems more townie than grrr/Denja to me, and Doughkey hasn't been active until now. though Veru has disappeared kindaish, but I presume it is intentional.

Oh I got the 4 (now 3) names from taking Shinichi’s original list minus my townreads. Ignoring the validity of whether these players are the only ones capable of writing the messages or not the fact that Shinichi was killed after makes me think that Kira or the Disciple was on it.

Denja is a strong townread for me because of a couple things, first as was mentioned earlier (I think it was you who mentioned it ? : P) he was freely admitting his connection to McDonalds and other things that are surface-level suspicious and considering how cautious the messages seem to be it doesn’t really fit Kira. The other thing is that he seemed to be really invested in his plan from Day 1, I forget the details of the plan but from his speech I got the feeling he genuinely believed in it.

Grrr I think isn’t likely to be Kira or the disciple because starting a list so early doesn’t fit with Kira’s caution. If anything he might be an accomplice trying to distract us or something.

I notice you didn’t contest my exclusion of Jack though, I’m sure you can read him better than anyone so you’re in agreement that he’s probably town ?
Sep 14, 2016 12:01 PM

Jun 2013
Accuse: Zymf
Accusation list against Zymf:

1. Grrr
2. Tingle
Sep 14, 2016 12:01 PM

Jun 2013
Remove accusation

1. Grrr
Sep 14, 2016 12:08 PM

Nov 2013
Togs said:
SoulEaterQUEEN said:

still not sure about grrr and Denja. Denja is generally hard to read and have accused him as scum in the past when he was not, and got tricked by him when he was scum as well cuz I thought he was town. but all Denja has done recently is talk about this outside faction, and call on recruits. it was done so early in the game, and it made me wonder why would anyone just trust someone without knowing too much about the game?
Jack is also hard to read for me as well, so I would be careful there.
grrr seems to have a deathwish by signing a list so early, doesn't scream kira team to me, but it could be accomplice. but grrr is weird when he plays.
with those 4 names, how did you come up them cuz Veru seems more townie than grrr/Denja to me, and Doughkey hasn't been active until now. though Veru has disappeared kindaish, but I presume it is intentional.

Oh I got the 4 (now 3) names from taking Shinichi’s original list minus my townreads. Ignoring the validity of whether these players are the only ones capable of writing the messages or not the fact that Shinichi was killed after makes me think that Kira or the Disciple was on it.

Denja is a strong townread for me because of a couple things, first as was mentioned earlier (I think it was you who mentioned it ? : P) he was freely admitting his connection to McDonalds and other things that are surface-level suspicious and considering how cautious the messages seem to be it doesn’t really fit Kira. The other thing is that he seemed to be really invested in his plan from Day 1, I forget the details of the plan but from his speech I got the feeling he genuinely believed in it.

Grrr I think isn’t likely to be Kira or the disciple because starting a list so early doesn’t fit with Kira’s caution. If anything he might be an accomplice trying to distract us or something.

I notice you didn’t contest my exclusion of Jack though, I’m sure you can read him better than anyone so you’re in agreement that he’s probably town ?

okay it is true about Kaito having a possible lead and that is why he could be killed for it. so I don't wanna dismiss it as a reason since it is something that can be so easily overlooked too, but I also thought that killing someone because they are afraid of them seems like a shallow reason to do so. if we look at the first kill choice, it was someone who only made 3 posts, and only accused holocaster, this is the same reason why I don't think holocaster is Kira. if they were a scared Kira then they should have went for someone who showed they were trying to actively solve the game. the other questionable kill is on Willow, who has been around but hasn't really been actively thinking about the game either.
so Kira could be basing their kills on the following reasons:
1) they want to give the least amount of info where possible
2) they want to go someone who is unprotected
Kaito doesn't fit the profile for me, so it makes me think that Kira picked Kaito for another reason. so I am wondering if Kaito got killed for his list, or the fact he knows a lot of the players on MS so he'd be a threat in that way. but my thoughts on if he got killed for the list, wouldn't this give us too much of a hint on Kira this early in the game, so wouldn't Kira wanna be more careful than this?

for the re: Denja, yeah I see what you are saying about the confidence in admitting the mcdonalds thing since I noticed it too. But at the same time, I can't forget how he wanted to be eager to talk to people about the game. maybe this is just a preference of how to play this game, but I feel like people need to be transparent about their intentions first before you can make a judgment call on their alignment. I know Denja feels like a confident person, so I was wondering if this was just his personality shining through the game (null tell), or if it came from elsewhere. I just don't know how anyone can feel so confident so early when you need some time to figure out the playerbase, and how you want to proceed with the game. so I think i may have missed the part on the surface suspicion since I saw it more that he was up to something himself, and was confident with that. just like how he freely admitted that Kaito was an accomplice and he was part of his team right away also told me that he was confident about what he had to say. I can't help but feel like there could have been an ulterior motive to that plan and that the info given may not have been all that truthful.

that is also what I am thinking about grrr too, but like I said, he's got some weird plays in general.

as for the Jack read, I was confident in reading him the past but he has really deceived me in recent times, so I want to evaluate him continuously before I commit to a read. I honestly feel biased that I want Jack to be good, but at the same time since he mentioned he won as Kira previously, he may be a good pick for Kira to be the disciple to get another win. his behaviour doesn't seem too weird, but his behaviour as scum doesn't change all that much. all I know though is that from the troll messages that it isn't within Jack's personality to be that way if we take the context of the messages more literally though...
so this means that I am gonna have to take into consideration what other people think of him too so I don't get lost in my biased views.
Sep 14, 2016 12:10 PM

Nov 2013
Tingle said:

1. Grrr
2. SoulEaterQUEEN

I don't really see the point to this, but whatever.
Accuse Zymf
Sep 14, 2016 12:12 PM

Nov 2013
Remove accusation

1. Grrr
Sep 14, 2016 1:20 PM

Jul 2013
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
Tingle said:

1. Grrr
2. SoulEaterQUEEN

Accuse Zymf
Me is wondering if it is an acceptable way to join a list (write your name inside of a quote and not copy paste it). @Suzune-chan ?
supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Sep 14, 2016 1:33 PM

May 2013
Accuse Zymf
1. Grrr
2.Verumir

Doughkey said:
I'll have time to catch up tomorrow.

Grr, if you can be a sweety and give me a quick rundown of what has transpired, that would be swell.

If I could get Zymfs opinion on Grrs synopsis, my life would be great.

Verumir is Kira.

Wait what? Why?
Sep 14, 2016 1:36 PM

Oct 2012

1. Grrr
2 Verumir
3. Dhokee
Sep 14, 2016 1:36 PM

May 2013
Remove accusation
1. Grrr
Sep 14, 2016 1:38 PM

Oct 2012
Remove accusation

1. Grrr
Sep 14, 2016 1:40 PM

Oct 2012
Fucking fuck Veru, I had to edit both my lists because you signed them perfectly before I did. I knew you were Kira.
Sep 14, 2016 1:45 PM

Oct 2012
So, before someone wastes their time analyzing me, refer to what Jack said about me not possibly being Kira. Bringing that up is kind of shit head tactics, but so is this list signing. And we are dealing with a murderer~

With my list signing the only other scum possibility is hypothetically null now.

I am confirmed for all you should care.
Sep 14, 2016 1:54 PM

Oct 2012
Jack is very opposed to shitty tactics. He has always been the hero MS needs, but does not deserve.

So, in comes the conjecture.

Jack knows he can hide behind his justice meta when scum. If Jack refused to sign the list stating it was filthy, I wouldn't bat an eye. Same applies to my town read based off inactivity (how ironic?).

However, Jack has also played many a DN game and analyzes mechanics thoroughly as an experienced player. If this list idea does not actually work, there is a great chance he's asked Suzune about this loophole before.

Grr and Jack are Townie as fuck. But boy would I like to sign a list on Grr and bathe in his tears.
Sep 14, 2016 1:57 PM

Oct 2012
Kaito died early? Good job Shap. Kill Grr next pls.
Sep 14, 2016 1:59 PM

Oct 2012
Oh shit, Shap is in this game. So is Kira Verumir or Shap?
Sep 14, 2016 2:20 PM

Jun 2009
@Suzune-chan: Can the disciple sign a list on Kira and then unsign?

According to the rules the disciple cannot sign a list against Kira. However, the disciple is protected in the event of parroting.

In the case of disciple vs innocent townies from game 7, it was ruled that being forced to say things such as

Lime is Kira
Soren is Kira
Key is Kira.

was ruled as parroting.

Although the disciple is unable to implicate the real kira. In the situation above it was ruled as parroting and that the disciple could indeed lie in their general posts.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Sep 14, 2016 2:22 PM

Jun 2009
greenwillow said:
SoulEaterQUEEN said:

Accuse Zymf
Me is wondering if it is an acceptable way to join a list (write your name inside of a quote and not copy paste it). @Suzune-chan ?
Similiar to the ruling on lie detectors, if you would not say it yourself but quote someone else saying it, you are not actually saying it.

-I sense a new ruling going to have to be brewed for future games-
Scratch that thought, I have worked it all out in my head.
Suzune-chanSep 14, 2016 2:53 PM

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Sep 14, 2016 2:26 PM

Jun 2009
KOtA has to leave us. Please welcome Rinto-kun to the game

Sep 14, 2016 2:49 PM

Aug 2016
Suzune-chan said:
According to the rules the disciple cannot sign a list against Kira.

So they can't just sign and take their name off right after? Cool.

1. Grrr
2. Holocaster

Aug 2016
Remove Accusation
1. Grrr

Oct 2012
Rinto, mah boi~
Sep 14, 2016 2:52 PM

Jun 2009
Holocaster said:

So they can't just sign and take their name off right after? Cool!
It does not work the other way around though, Kira can sign against their disciple.

Sep 14, 2016 2:55 PM

Dec 2012
Suzune-chan said:
@Suzune-chan: Can the disciple sign a list on Kira and then unsign?

According to the rules the disciple cannot sign a list against Kira. However, the disciple is protected in the event of parroting.

In the case of disciple vs innocent townies from game 7, it was ruled that being forced to say things such as

Lime is Kira
Soren is Kira
Key is Kira.

was ruled as parroting.

Although the disciple is unable to implicate the real kira. In the situation above it was ruled as parroting and that the disciple could indeed lie in their general posts.
In other words, the Disciple is allowed to sign a list on Kira and then un-sign, because it can be seen as a sort of "liying"?
And if we ask everyone to sign a list on not just me but everyone, then that would be considered parroting, which is not allowed.

At least that's how I see it... + It's not fun, so yea.
Sep 14, 2016 2:59 PM

Aug 2016
Zymf said:
In other words, the Disciple is allowed to sign a list on Kira and then un-sign, because it can be seen as a sort of "liying"?
And if we ask everyone to sign a list on not just me but everyone, then that would be considered parroting, which is not allowed.

At least that's how I see it... + It's not fun, so yea.

That's true, and it would be spammy and take a long time to do lol.
Sep 14, 2016 3:00 PM

Oct 2012
KOtA said:
SoulEaterQUEEN said:

but even then, it doesn't help us figure out who kira is because they can just as easily have a newb paired with an oldie in ms

kira is now slipping , so we can easily know who they are soon

Last thing Kota posted like 12 hours ago, so this was a deliberate tap out. The post after I accuse Kota of trying to appear town with no actual benefit. While I would like to believe I have an omnipotent force of pressure to cause people to drop out of games through stress, I doubt this is the case.

A shallow comment like that could derive from a genuine disinterest in the game. I do not know Kota's meta well enough to lean one way or another. If anyone has noticed a habit in their gameplay, your input would be welcome. Ie- Doughkey dislikes playing as mafia and is less enthusiastic. In contrast to Turtlebandito who dislikes playing town and becomes a troll.
Sep 14, 2016 3:05 PM

Jun 2009
Well @Zymf, I am not going to hold anyone's hand here. However, read what I wrote carefully. There are a couple of obvious ways to make it work. There are a couple of kind of obvious ways to exploit it.

Naturally the action here of signing is the implication of calling out Kira. Think about it this way, Misa would never throw Light under the bus.

Sep 14, 2016 3:11 PM

Oct 2012
Accuse: Shap
Accusation list against Shap:

1. Doki

Alright boys. The Big Case V.2.0 will be revealed shortly. Only problem is he may just be the disciple so continue your investigations.

I am confident enough in this accusation that I fear he will pass the note way too much.
Sep 14, 2016 3:11 PM

Oct 2012
Ride or die, wey.
Sep 14, 2016 3:15 PM

Oct 2012
Suzy said there will be changes to the rules, that implis the exploit works.

In the case of plain parroting there is no physical harm to Kira. In signing the list, the disciple is literally putting Kira life in jeopardy, even if for just a moment.

I believe this still works. We should continue to force people to sign it.
Sep 14, 2016 3:19 PM

Oct 2012
Verumir, rinto, Soul and Thiem should sign and unsign my accusation on Shap.
Sep 14, 2016 3:19 PM

Jun 2009
Doughkey said:
Suzy said there will be changes to the rules, that implis the exploit works.
I actually scratched it. I discovered how it all balances. Fear not! It took me a minute but I got it.

Sep 14, 2016 3:27 PM

Nov 2013
Accuse: Shap
1. Doki
2. SoulEaterQUEEN
Sep 14, 2016 3:29 PM

Nov 2013
remove: accusation
1. Doki
Sep 14, 2016 3:30 PM

Nov 2013
and since I wasn't able to sign earlier due to quote:
1. grrr
2. SoulEaterQUEEN
Sep 14, 2016 3:31 PM

Nov 2013
remove: accusation
1. grrr
Sep 14, 2016 3:52 PM

Oct 2012
Test
Sep 14, 2016 3:59 PM

Oct 2012
I will update this as I go along, I fear I may not live to write the entire thing, forgot phase was so early. Will edit this post to say complete when the time comes.
Sep 14, 2016 4:21 PM

Feb 2015
Hey guys, sorry for being extremeny inactive on posting. I have read around 50% of the thread and keeping up with it for some time (still missing the beggining + I'll probably reread tommotow) After so long I felt like it would be really dumb to just say something randomly but oh well, here I am, hopefully catching up and trying to be more active

P.S: Holy these Kira messages
Sep 14, 2016 4:24 PM

Oct 2012
Why Shap is Kira.

Post 13, Suzune states she has not received a kill. Players who have posted prior to this: Holocast, Wen, Grr, Thiem, Shinichi, Verumir. Those who posted before kill and after 13: Soul, tingle, Kaitou. Deviate some attention from those who posted early, chances are they would have sunmitted the kill.

Kill at 7:30 PM EST, 5:30 PM Shap time. Ideal time for him to have gotten out of work/college and write this kill, reason Suzy got the kill late is because shap was busy.

First kill mentions McDonald's, eliminate those living in countries w.o Mcdonalds if this applies to anyone. Ronald Mcdonald is a meme, Meme count 1. Shap has very likely been in the vicinity while I referenced it, namely i recall MS playing the jap ronald mcdonald song in plug dj durin One Piece event.

Advanced use of bbcode shows they are a MAL vet. Particularly in the use of the color Navajowhite. Many dont know bbcode supports hundreds of colors. Someone who staffs 2 large clubs like Namine and MS must be adept in the format. Not to mention being an event planner in one. As a former Event planner i had the list of bbcode colors tabbed. Then there are sizes, this was sized perfectly to where it was illegible unless zoomed in. They likely know the size by heart or tested this in a club before posting it.

Using yellow was an inside joke in MS almost 2 years ago. Pyro would threaten to mod kill anyone who used th color because his eyes would explode. Thus we used yellow. Pyro and Shap are good friends with a heavy use of banter and teasing. Shap was around during this time and would use it to be a memelord. Since we know he uses a bbcode color sheet we know he has access to hundreds of colors and knows yellow is awful. Picking yellow was a deliberate troll.
DoughkeySep 14, 2016 4:33 PM
Sep 14, 2016 4:31 PM

Jun 2009
End of Day Four!

Limpopo Pride came in the village of Shap111 to the game. Shap111 was very happy to see them.Shap111 is ready and called on brother August Storck-Oberwelland to see too. Shap111 and brothe簡 August Storck-Oberwelland seo but Shap111 felt something hard under. Shap111 sitting on a broken bench. Shap111 fell through the floor and died of potatoes falls on the Shap111 head.

Shap111 has died
---------------------------------------

Well not all things can last, can they my faithful viewers? A death today after a quiet and peaceful yesterday. Imagine going out that way. But we are not hear to wallow in the sadness we are here to catch a murderer. So today one message from our faithful audience says:

"What? No way, i'm like super cute Innocent"

Oh looking interesting doesn’t it.

-----------------------------------------

This is an important reminder:

It is day 5!!

You must close a list today. Or five random people will die.

So good luck to everyone!

@Jackrito @SouleaterQueen @Greenwillow @Zymf @grrr @Thieme. @Kaitou @Rinto-kun @wen294 @Holocaster @hlanden @DenjaX @Verumir @Togs
@Tingle @Doughkey

Sep 14, 2016 4:33 PM

Oct 2012
Kira outplayed the fuck out of me, holy shit. You win.
Sep 14, 2016 4:36 PM

Oct 2012
Is it possible shap killed himself to pass the note?
Sep 14, 2016 4:37 PM

Oct 2012
@Suzy

Given the circumstances, if shap was hypothetically Kira, could he have killed himself to pass the note?
Sep 14, 2016 4:43 PM

Jun 2009
Doughkey said:
@Suzy

Given the circumstances, if shap was hypothetically Kira, could he have killed himself to pass the note?

There are three people before Shap died. There originally 19 in the game. Therefore at the time of this kill the player count was 16. The additional death today does not drop the number to under half of the original. Therefore, it is possible for Kira to kill themselves to pass the Death Note.

Sep 14, 2016 4:50 PM

Nov 2008

This is an important reminder:

It is day 5!!

You must close a list today. Or five random people will die.

So good luck to everyone!
I'm fine with this.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Sep 14, 2016 4:52 PM

Jun 2015
I definitely see Shappo pulling something like that.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (20) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.