Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 10, 2016 7:49 AM

Jun 2009
Day 0, Day 1 , Day 2 , Day 3 , Day y4 , Day 5, Day 6, Day 7 , day 8, End of day 8, Day 9

"There are many types of monsters in this world, monsters who will not show themselves and who cause trouble. Monsters who abduct children, monsters who devour dreams, monsters who suck blood, and monsters who always tell lies. Lying monsters are a real nuisance. They are much more cunning than other monsters. They pose as humans, even though they have no understanding of the human heart. They eat, even though they've never experienced hunger. They study even though they have no interest in academics. They seek friendship even though they do not know how to love. If I were to encounter such a monster, I would likely be eaten by it because, in truth, I am that monster."

This game is basically an assassin and detective, the killer is "KIRA" and the detective "L". In short, Kira, once a day, sends a private message to the Narrator with the name of one of the players and giving him a cause of death. Then, the narrator posts in the topic how he died and the living players try to find who Kira is. Kira wins when there are only 4 players alive and the other players win if Kira is arrested.

There are 8 plays in this game, which are: Kira, Kira's disciple, the accomplice of Kira, L, M, N, and the innocents. Kira is the first role raffled off. Then we must wait for Kira to choose a disciple before all the other roles are rolled. This allows Kira to choose anyone without the risk of choosing someone who drew detective.

----------------------------------------------------------THE RULES-------------------------------------------------------
KIRA

Kira's disciple

L

N

M

INNOCENTS

ACCOMPLICES OF KIRA

During the phase, all players, including Kira, have the option of signing an Accusation list. Any player can open an accusation list against Kira. For that, you should write the name of the person that you think it is Kira, say why do you think so and write down your name below it. The players that agree with you shall copy and paste the list and write down their names under yours. Five names on the list locks a list. A locked list cannot be unlocked.

But…

-You can only sign one list at a time. After all, there is only one Kira, why would you want to arrest 2 people?

-Only one list can close per day

-You CAN take your name out of the accusation list, EXCEPT if you created the list. If you created it, you must continue with it until the game ends or the person you opened it on dies and you cannot sign another list during that time.
So a list closed. What happens now?

If the list closes on Kira. Then congratulations you win!

If the list closes on the disciple. Then Congratulations you have arrested the disciple and removed him from game. Now go catch Kira.

If the list closes on an innocent player. Then everyone on the list dies except for the person it closed on. Kira gets a free shot when you bust the wrong people. Kind of like falling into a trap. So naturally, if kira is on the list that closes they will not die.

Situational Accusation List Rules
-Life Insurances cannot save anybody from death by an accusation list against the wrong person. The only exception is if M uses his "special life insurance", that can save a player against EVERYTHING.

-If the accusation list if open against Kira, he cannot pass the DN. So sometimes you have to gamble if you think you are right!!

-----OTHER RULES -----

1*- About private messages

2*- About Kira:

3*- If you know you are going to be gone~:

4*- Rule of the Five

5*-The Fifth day

6*- About the disciple

Players:
1. Jackrito
2. SouleaterQueen
3. Shinichi-Kun
4. Fire-Assassin
5. Greenwillow
7. Zymf
8. grrr
9. Thieme.
10. Kaitou
11. Shap111
12. KOtA
13. wen294
14. Holocaster
15. hlanden
16. DenjaX
17. Verumir
18. Togs
19. Tingle
20. Dohkee

Wait List?
1. Transience
2. Dohkee
Game Notes:]Things I learned watching you play last time that I should clarify this time.

-You may send messages to anyone. Outside communication is allowed and outside club making is allowed. Manipulation is key in this game.

-Kira may not send videos or songs with their kills. This is a written record of your history as Kira.

-The Innocents should help the detectives. Since moving to mafiascum, the accomplices have gotten so much better.

-If anyone played last time I tried to reorganize the rules a little bit to make all the relevant information easier to find.
SorenApr 25, 2017 10:44 AM

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (20) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 10, 2016 7:53 AM

Jun 2009
Progress:

....Sending Kira..... at 100%
....Sending Disciple.....at 100%
....Sending Detectives....at 100%
.....Sending Everyone else....at 100%
.....Waiting on First Kill....at 0%

We are on our way!

For this game we are going to do 24 hour phases. I love longer phases but it would simply not work with this game. The game needs to keep moving or it will stagnate.

If you have a question at any point I will answer them here on the game topic. Unless they are exclusive to your ability then send them to me personally. I only ask that if you make a secret club to invite me because I enjoy watching :)

Phase rollover time is 23:30 UTC+00:00

Game on!
Suzune-chanSep 10, 2016 10:58 AM

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Sep 10, 2016 8:04 AM

Dec 2013
Suzune-chan said:
I only ask that if you make a secret club to invite me because I enjoy watching :)

inb4 you're in like, 10 secret clubs.

Suzune-chan said:

-Kira may not send videos or songs with their kills. This is a written record of your history as Kira.

Oh so we can't get rickrolled then, that's good to know.
Sep 10, 2016 8:09 AM

Jun 2009
I would be okay with that @wen294. It is always interesting to see people think

Sep 10, 2016 11:48 AM

Dec 2013
somebody dies before the game starts?
Or is everybody just staying quiet for no clear reason?
Sep 10, 2016 11:50 AM

Jun 2009
There will be a fictitious death to start off the game. A death written by Kira. No actual current players die in the day 0 story.

Sep 10, 2016 11:58 AM

May 2013
wen294 said:
Suzune-chan said:
I only ask that if you make a secret club to invite me because I enjoy watching :)

Suzune-chan said:

I hope I never get trolled by a 2008 meme
Sep 10, 2016 12:54 PM

Dec 2013
Verumir said:
wen294 said:

love ur signature lol

Sep 10, 2016 1:42 PM

Oct 2008
Verumir said:
wen294 said:

Oh c'mon let the good times roll! xD
Sep 10, 2016 2:35 PM

Feb 2014
Has it started yet?
Sep 10, 2016 2:37 PM

Dec 2013
grrr said:
Has it started yet?

Technically i think yes.
We're still waiting for kira to "kill" someone.
Sep 10, 2016 2:38 PM

Aug 2016
Oh I didn't know we could go ahead and post lol.

Heyyyyy everyone~ :D
Sep 10, 2016 2:41 PM

Jun 2009
Holocaster said:

Sure post ahead. I will make the Day 0 kill when I get it.

Sep 10, 2016 2:51 PM

Nov 2013
Holocaster said:

same here!
hey back at you ^_^
Sep 10, 2016 3:29 PM

Jun 2013
Sep 10, 2016 3:45 PM

Nov 2013
Tingle said:
hello hello ^^

hey :D
Sep 10, 2016 4:14 PM

Jun 2015
pew pew pew pew
Sep 10, 2016 4:17 PM

Nov 2013
Chrissy <3
Sep 10, 2016 4:29 PM

Nov 2013
Are we still having 24 hour phases?
Sep 10, 2016 4:29 PM

Jun 2009
Day 0

Day 0: Kill Message
In the morning bright and early, Suzune-chan got up to get ready to work with the biggest smile on his face like a child waiting for a gift on Christmas morning. She goes out of her Ronald McDonald suit ready to pass out toys for small children who enjoy every day eat their Mcdonalds. When she wore a wig, her ceiling fell down and buried her under. Suzune-chan never can smile more knowing she can not Ronald McDonald for another day.
=N....y....A=

Suzune-chan has died
-----------------------------
With this day one begins!

Sep 10, 2016 4:30 PM

Jun 2009
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
Are we still having 24 hour phases?
Suzune-chan said:

For this game we are going to do 24 hour phases. I love longer phases but it would simply not work with this game. The game needs to keep moving or it will stagnate.

Sep 10, 2016 4:32 PM

Nov 2013
Thanks, apparently I can't read.
and god damn that kill message...it hurts my eyes.
Sep 10, 2016 4:33 PM

Aug 2016
Oh my, that kill message is certainly...unique lmao

Very bright, too.
Sep 10, 2016 4:34 PM

Feb 2014
Kira is guy. This is how guys write.
Sep 10, 2016 4:35 PM

Aug 2016
LOL Ronald Mcdonald suit? xD Suzune-chan seems like quite the character.

Also what are the rules about editing posts?
Sep 10, 2016 4:37 PM

Nov 2013
Holocaster said:

I believe it is allowed.
grrr said:

How can you be so sure? >_>
Sep 10, 2016 4:40 PM

May 2013
For people who want to read and keep their sanity:

Suzune-chan said:
Day 0

Sep 10, 2016 4:41 PM

Aug 2016
grrr said:

Or it could be a girl trying to write like a man. Or it could be a girl.

Whoever wrote this definitely did it with the intention to confuse people and make sure their writing was indiscernible.
Sep 10, 2016 4:41 PM

Feb 2014
How do I start a list ? I can't find it in the rules.

Accusation list against Zymf:
Sign: Grrr

The death message is well thought. It is experienced player. And it is guy. Either jakirito or Zymf. Someone open a list against jack please so he can't transfer the note.
Sep 10, 2016 4:42 PM

Aug 2016
Also this person seems to have mixed up Suzune-chan's gender. And their grammar is a bit weird, too.
Sep 10, 2016 4:42 PM

May 2013
If I open an accusation list do I have to carry it through the rest of the game?
Sep 10, 2016 4:43 PM

Aug 2016
grrr said:

The death message is well thought. It is experienced player. And it is guy. Either jakirito or Zymf. Someone open a list against jack please so he can't transfer the note.

I'm not sure about it being Zymf, it doesn't seem like his writing to me. How can you be so sure it's a guy? Everyone has a different writing type. They aren't just going to throw in emojis in the middle of a kill message.
Sep 10, 2016 4:44 PM

Jun 2015
Yikes that message tho
Sep 10, 2016 4:44 PM

Jun 2015

Alice <333
Sep 10, 2016 4:48 PM

Nov 2013
grrr said:

Hmm, interesting. Not sure about Zymf, but at least with Jackrito's writing style, I know he's shitty with comma usage when he writes. The comma usage in this writing is "okay" not that great in this part here:

In the morning and early, Suzune-chan got up to get ready to work with the biggest smile on his face like a child waiting for a gift on Christmas morning

But what makes me kind of confused is the part with "his face" but then it proceeds with a
she/her throughout the rest of it. So I'm thinking that maybe it could be someone with a language barrier, where english isn't their first language???

Also, when we start a list? is this like a lynch system in mafia? can the list be changed over time???
Sep 10, 2016 4:49 PM

Aug 2016
Verumir said:
If I open an accusation list do I have to carry it through the rest of the game?

Yeah I think whoever starts a list, they have to stay on that list until end of game or the person on the list dies. Those who did not create the list but joined it, can take their name out.
Sep 10, 2016 4:50 PM

Jun 2009
Holocaster said:

If you absolutely have to edit your post please say what your changed by saying:

Edit: (Whatever you did. Rewording, making sense, someone beat you to it.) Or post a by way of double post.

Sep 10, 2016 4:51 PM

Aug 2016
Suzune-chan said:
If you absolutely have to edit your post please say what your changed by saying:

Edit: (Whatever you did. Rewording, making sense, someone beat you to it.) Or post a by way of double post.

Got it, I'll just stick to EBWOP.
Sep 10, 2016 4:51 PM

Jun 2009
Verumir said:
You carry it until that person dies and therefore the list is invalid or until it closes on the person. So yes and no.

Sep 10, 2016 4:52 PM

Feb 2014
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
grrr said:

Hmm, interesting. Not sure about Zymf, but at least with Jackrito's writing style, I know he's shitty with comma usage when he writes. The comma usage in this writing is "okay" not that great in this part here:

In the morning and early, Suzune-chan got up to get ready to work with the biggest smile on his face like a child waiting for a gift on Christmas morning

But what makes me kind of confused is the part with "his face" but then it proceeds with a
she/her throughout the rest of it. So I'm thinking that maybe it could be someone with a language barrier, where english isn't their first language???

Also, when we start a list? is this like a lynch system in mafia? can the list be changed over time???

Every mistake on this message is intentional. When you see big / small letters you know he tried to make it hard for us. So if he cared to do that surely he had reviewed the message carefully. this is clearly done by experienced guy.
Sep 10, 2016 4:53 PM

Jun 2009
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
grrr said:

Without quoting the rules again. When you open a list you are stuck with it unless the person who you opened it against dies or the list closes. It is the ultimate gamble but if you do open it on Kira. Then Kira is stuck and cannot pass the death note to their disciple.

Sep 10, 2016 4:53 PM

Aug 2016
grrr said:
Every mistake on this message is intentional. When you see big / small letters you know he tried to make it hard for us. So if he cared to do that surely he had reviewed the message carefully. this is clearly done by experienced guy.

I still don't understand how you are so sure it's a guy who wrote it.
Sep 10, 2016 4:55 PM

Aug 2016
I mean, why does it have to be an experienced player, too? A new player easily could have looked at the previous games and decided to make their message harder to read. Or just figured typing it outright would be easy incrimination, too.
Sep 10, 2016 4:56 PM

Feb 2014
Everything but the text is well thought : D . Females would pay more attention to the text. It is guy. And he has played the game before. Can I know which of you has played this game before?
Sep 10, 2016 4:57 PM

Jun 2015
I agree that the message was structured like that on purpose but the whole shit on Kira being a guy is just a stretch on Day 1.
Sep 10, 2016 4:59 PM

Feb 2014
Holocaster said:
I mean, why does it have to be an experienced player, too? A new player easily could have looked at the previous games and decided to make their message harder to read. Or just figured typing it outright would be easy incrimination, too.

It is just too perfect to be done from a new player:

The colors, the nya, the forced mistakes. Actually I just noticed it is missing typos. Hm .. but still
Sep 10, 2016 4:59 PM

Aug 2016
Yeah I think it's a very bad idea to narrow our suspects down so early in the game. It could have been a noob eager to make sure they aren't suspected thus went overboard, and it could have easily been a female, too.

If we narrow our sights so quickly, Kira could easily slip through our grasp.
Sep 10, 2016 5:01 PM

May 2013
grrr said:

Actually knowing that people will analise their writing style is pretty obvious for new people as well, and yes I do agree, I think every mistake made was intentional, I would guess its not uncommon to people try to frame other too.

also for everyone, please don't delete your post ty.
Sep 10, 2016 5:09 PM

Nov 2013
Holocaster said:
Yeah I think it's a very bad idea to narrow our suspects down so early in the game. It could have been a noob eager to make sure they aren't suspected thus went overboard, and it could have easily been a female, too.

If we narrow our sights so quickly, Kira could easily slip through our grasp.

Not only that but signing the lists will get people killed on it.
I feel like signing a list / making one in the first 30 mins in the game is kind of a trap given not everyone has even posted yet

Verumir said:
grrr said:

Actually knowing that people will analise their writing style is pretty obvious for new people as well, and yes I do agree, I think every mistake made was intentional, I would guess its not uncommon to people try to frame other too.

also for everyone, please don't delete your post ty.

though with the framing part, it would definitely give away that Kira is someone who knows people in the club, am I right??
Sep 10, 2016 5:12 PM

Aug 2016
SoulEaterQUEEN said:

though with the framing part, it would definitely give away that Kira is someone who knows people in the club, am I right??

It seems so, because I can think of several people who's typing style resembles the kill post.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (20) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.