Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (20) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »
Sep 13, 2016 4:10 PM

Nov 2013
KOtA said:
KOtA said:

idk , but when i read it you popped up in my head , so i'm going to take it as they're talking about you

also i feel this kill is not random , like the first kill

if it's not random, then what clue can we get from it? I just remember Kaito being pretty active on here, but isn't that a good thing for Kira. to get more info ?

i'd say based on the kill msgs and the last kill the kira is someone not new, someone from the oldies in MS[/quote]
but even then, it doesn't help us figure out who kira is because they can just as easily have a newb paired with an oldie in ms
Sep 13, 2016 4:34 PM

Jun 2009
End of Day Three!
Pico and greenwillow was playing hide and seek. greenwillow wanted to reach Pico. Rush had to go hide from greenwillow. The rush had the secret. Rush wanted to be with Chico. greenwillow thought he was PICO's favorite childhood friend. bluewillow was sad to know the Peak, said Chico was a favorite. greenwillow went home, but he fell into the sewer and drowned.
ompa lampa

Greenwillow would have died

….but because life is funny like that, someone happened to be cleaning the sewer that day. The man fished them out in the nick of time.

Greenwillow has survived.

----------------------------------------------

Welcome back loyal fans to Sakura TV. Interesting developments happening today. No death, I guess no news is good n..e..w..s

We interrupt this news bulletin to bring so news from the lead detective for the Kira case:

My friends, i'm going to take a risk soon , may god be with us

We now return to our originally scheduled program.

Today’s message from the viewers is: Die antworte ist nein!

-----------------------------------------------------------

A Clarification point: Only the person who starts the list is stuck with it. Anyone else who signs the list can vote or unvote has they seen fit.

Current lists

Accusation list against Zymf:
1. Grrr

Dawning of day Four!

@Jackrito @SouleaterQueen @Greenwillow @Zymf @grrr @Thieme. @Kaitou @Shap111 @KOtA @wen294 @Holocaster @hlanden @DenjaX @Verumir @Togs
@Tingle @Doughkey

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Sep 13, 2016 5:59 PM

Oct 2012
I'll have time to catch up tomorrow.

Grr, if you can be a sweety and give me a quick rundown of what has transpired, that would be swell.

If I could get Zymfs opinion on Grrs synopsis, my life would be great.

Verumir is Kira.
Sep 13, 2016 9:11 PM

Jul 2013
Oh :o
supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Sep 13, 2016 10:04 PM

Dec 2012
Doughkey said:
Which synopsis?
Sep 13, 2016 10:08 PM

Oct 2012
Zymf said:
Doughkey said:
Which synopsis?

The one Grr will hypothetically write~
Sep 13, 2016 10:26 PM

Oct 2012
The biggest question I have before I rampage tomorrow is, among those still living, who is the biggest meme Lord?

Using yellow font was a bit of an inside joke among those in MS right around the time I joined almost 2 years ago. The primary stresser being Pyro. Old timer and memer implications.

Knowledge of bbcode, I see some unknown names, maybe some of them are fresh off the boat in the land of MAL, we could assume they have limited knowledge of it. Age can also contribute. Their team is a duo though so grain of salt and whatnot.

Getting creative and bold with deaths, ie playful bbcode usage can show confidence in forum games. Maybe they have played DN before and habe seen firsthand how simple stories are not usually beneficial.

Lamb was in this game, yee? If he's dead already then perhaps this is because Kira knows of his abilities. Or the fact Lamb is often one of the few people around at a certain time scared a fellow of a similar TZ. Lamb is slept on lately compared to a year ago because of less maf activity from what I see.

All of this being based off of reading a sentence of the death notice, tomorrow will be more than rambling.
Sep 13, 2016 10:31 PM

Oct 2012
If anyone wishes to pm me, ideally use skype so I will see it right away. If you do not have me yet my username is: sebby.graham
Sep 13, 2016 10:31 PM

Oct 2008
Wow a lot happened there, but everything feels so quiet on the forums for almost a day now. It would be nice if people at least showed some activity posts on here. Even tho they might be super busy behind the screens. Idk.

Nice safe on Willow! All she can say is, oh. xD

The tv message seems to be either a message to Kira or the cops.... Nine out of ten chance its a townie though... I wonder why it's in german??
Sep 13, 2016 10:36 PM

Oct 2008
Doughkey said:
The biggest question I have before I rampage tomorrow is, among those still living, who is the biggest meme Lord?

Using yellow font was a bit of an inside joke among those in MS right around the time I joined almost 2 years ago. The primary stresser being Pyro. Old timer and memer implications.

Knowledge of bbcode, I see some unknown names, maybe some of them are fresh off the boat in the land of MAL, we could assume they have limited knowledge of it. Age can also contribute. Their team is a duo though so grain of salt and whatnot.

Getting creative and bold with deaths, ie playful bbcode usage can show confidence in forum games. Maybe they have played DN before and habe seen firsthand how simple stories are not usually beneficial.

Lamb was in this game, yee? If he's dead already then perhaps this is because Kira knows of his abilities. Or the fact Lamb is often one of the few people around at a certain time scared a fellow of a similar TZ. Lamb is slept on lately compared to a year ago because of less maf activity from what I see.

All of this being based off of reading a sentence of the death notice, tomorrow will be more than rambling.

Whom is this Lamb you do so speak of?
Sep 13, 2016 10:38 PM

Dec 2012
Lamb = Lamby
No, he isn't in the game.
Sep 13, 2016 10:39 PM

Oct 2012
A figment of my imagination apparently.
Sep 13, 2016 10:41 PM

Oct 2012
Well with that post I guess he is in this game in some way. That's good enough for me.
Sep 13, 2016 11:22 PM

Feb 2014
SoulEaterQUEEN said:

KOtA said:

i'd say based on the kill msgs and the last kill the kira is someone not new, someone from the oldies in MS

but even then, it doesn't help us figure out who kira is because they can just as easily have a newb paired with an oldie in ms

kira is now slipping , so we can easily know who they are soon
Sep 13, 2016 11:41 PM

Oct 2012
How is Kira slipping? Don't say something vague and make a claim as large as knowing who they are soon. It is null, only goes to show you post with little intention to help. You just want to appear on the fore front of investigation.
Sep 14, 2016 1:52 AM

Dec 2013
yey a readable kill note :D
and it wasn't even a kill note because nobody got killed :D

what a good day we're having.
Sep 14, 2016 3:34 AM

Feb 2014
I confirmed with suzune that signing and unsigning list is fine. So I want everyone to sign/unsign my list. Who ever does not is accomplice or disciple.
Sep 14, 2016 4:06 AM

Dec 2012
grrr said:
I confirmed with suzune that signing and unsigning list is fine. So I want everyone to sign/unsign my list. Who ever does not is accomplice or disciple.
Are you telling everyone to sign the list or just the people you mentioned earlier?
Sep 14, 2016 5:30 AM

Jul 2013
Thieme said:
I was left breathless :o

Interesting story.

Funny enough Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory was one of my favourites when I was in elementary xd
Sep 14, 2016 5:31 AM

Jul 2013
"If you are wise you will listen to me" heh xd
Sep 14, 2016 5:34 AM

Jul 2013
grrr said:
I don't mind that.

1. Grrr
2. Togs
3. greenwillow
Sep 14, 2016 5:36 AM

Jul 2013
Un-sign list: greenwillow
==========

1. Grrr
2. Togs
Sep 14, 2016 6:12 AM

Apr 2014
grrr said:

Ok why not i see your plan, even though it is a bit underhanded.

1. Grrr
2. Togs
3.Jackrito
Sep 14, 2016 6:14 AM

Apr 2014
Jackrito unsign list

1. Grrr
2. Togs
Sep 14, 2016 6:50 AM

Oct 2008
grrr said:

Am I missing something? Why does signing and than unsigning a list help us with finding the accomplices and/or disciple?
Sep 14, 2016 6:57 AM

Dec 2012
Thieme said:
grrr said:

Am I missing something? Why does signing and than unsigning a list help us with finding the accomplices and/or disciple?

I don't get it either O.o
Sep 14, 2016 7:04 AM

Nov 2015
Thieme said:
grrr said:

It's because the accomplice can't sign against Kira so if everyone is able to sign for a person then they can't be Kira. I'm guessing this will be patched by the next game since it's pretty degenerate but may as well try it out for now.
Sep 14, 2016 7:33 AM

Apr 2014
Togs said:
Thieme said:

It's because the accomplice can't sign against Kira so if everyone is able to sign for a person then they can't be Kira. I'm guessing this will be patched by the next game since it's pretty degenerate but may as well try it out for now.

Yeah that is the reason, was better not to say it in here though tbh. I also agree it should be patched since it is not the way it should be won or seen it before. They is a clear flaw to this plan though because to start a list on someone else that will mean one of us will be locked in on that person, like grr is on zymf. So it can not be used to excess
Sep 14, 2016 10:05 AM

Jul 2013
I summon thee, Potato! Let's have a chat.
Sep 14, 2016 10:12 AM

Feb 2014
Jackrito said:
Togs said:

Yeah that is the reason, was better not to say it in here though tbh. I also agree it should be patched since it is not the way it should be won or seen it before. They is a clear flaw to this plan though because to start a list on someone else that will mean one of us will be locked in on that person, like grr is on zymf. So it can not be used to excess

This is not the only issue as the accomplice will never will to sign any list as well. But I also agree it is a bit broken and maybe it won't be allowed in future games.But for this one it is so why are you not doing it? : |
Sep 14, 2016 10:14 AM

Nov 2015
Jackrito said:
Togs said:

Hmm wait a minute.. maybe this method doesn’t actually work. Since the list updates through copy+paste there’s no way to verify if a Disciple actually added their name to a list or just pretended to unless Suzune confirms how the list looks like in between their posts, and she probably won’t be doing that because that’s kind of silly.
Sep 14, 2016 10:17 AM

Feb 2014
I don't understand? Can you show what you mean with an example ?
Sep 14, 2016 10:23 AM

Nov 2015
grrr said:

Ok, lets say you started a list against me, and I am in fact the real Kira.

Example Accusation List against Togs
1. Grrr

Jackrito is my Disciple. You ask him to sign the list, so he simply writes this:

Post #1:

Sign list

1. Grrr
2. Jackrito

Post #2:

Unsign list

1. Grrr

See, he can write whatever he wants. But there is no proof that the list in Post #1 is truly the real one. Since he is the Disciple his name won’t REGISTER on the list, but unless Suzune confirms it we can’t tell if it’s a fake or not.
Sep 14, 2016 10:34 AM

Nov 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:

People I think that are experienced enough to incriminate someone by changing their writing style:

1. Jackrito
2. SouleaterQueen
3. Shinichi-Kun
5. Greenwillow
8. grrr
10. Kaitou
13. wen294
16. DenjaX
17. Verumir
18. Togs
20. Dohkee

Thinking about it since Shinichi died the night after he made this there is a good chance Kira is one of these players.

1. Kira seems to be choosing kill targets who are active and potentially able to catch him but are not so obviously town that they would be protected. I could imagine that seeing his name on here would scare Kira a little and want him to get rid of Shinichi and at the same time the list is pretty broad so he’s not gonna be implicated from killing him.

2. If Kira’s name wasn’t on the list the kill would make less sense, I imagine he would want to direct attention to it since it points to a pool of suspects he isn’t in.

So lets say Kira is likely on here. I’m town, Shinichi is dead and Greenwillow is town, so that narrows it a bit. I also think that Jack, Alice, Grrr, and Denja are somewhat unlikely to be Kira based on their behavior. So that leaves:

10. Kaitou
13. wen294
17. Verumir
20. Dohkee

Gonna reread all of these four then : D
Sep 14, 2016 10:37 AM

Apr 2014
Togs said:
grrr said:

Ok, lets say you started a list against me, and I am in fact the real Kira.

1. Grrr

Jackrito is my Disciple. You ask him to sign the list, so he simply writes this:

Post #1:

Sign list

1. Grrr
2. Jackrito

Post #2:

Unsign list

1. Grrr

See, he can write whatever he wants. But there is no proof that the list in Post #1 is truly the real one. Since he is the Disciple his name won’t REGISTER on the list, but unless Suzune confirms it we can’t tell if it’s a fake or not.

I don't think you would be allowed to fake something like that, it is a pretty big loop hole. The true test is to keep the names on until host updates than remove but with that you run the risk of time been wasted waiting for host and if you do it with too many an accomplice could close it and kill 4 people.

I also don't get grr's point on an accomplice would not do it, if anything, the accomplice would want to, unless he means disciple but why would they not use a chance to clear name.
Sep 14, 2016 10:45 AM

Apr 2014
Togs said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

People I think that are experienced enough to incriminate someone by changing their writing style:

1. Jackrito
2. SouleaterQueen
3. Shinichi-Kun
5. Greenwillow
8. grrr
10. Kaitou
13. wen294
16. DenjaX
17. Verumir
18. Togs
20. Dohkee

Thinking about it since Shinichi died the night after he made this there is a good chance Kira is one of these players.

1. Kira seems to be choosing kill targets who are active and potentially able to catch him but are not so obviously town that they would be protected. I could imagine that seeing his name on here would scare Kira a little and want him to get rid of Shinichi and at the same time the list is pretty broad so he’s not gonna be implicated from killing him.

2. If Kira’s name wasn’t on the list the kill would make less sense, I imagine he would want to direct attention to it since it points to a pool of suspects he isn’t in.

So lets say Kira is likely on here. I’m town, Shinichi is dead and Greenwillow is town, so that narrows it a bit. I also think that Jack, Alice, Grrr, and Denja are somewhat unlikely to be Kira based on their behavior. So that leaves:

10. Kaitou
13. wen294
17. Verumir
20. Dohkee

I doubt Kira is Dohkee he was here for first 3 days at the start, so would not be able to pick a disciple or do kills. Unless this was a lie about been inactive but he did say it in signups so I doubt it.

Also it is worth bareing in mind, when someone makes a list and dies it could be because thier list is wrong, but Kira expects us to think they were close to lead us down the wrong track. So I don't agree with removing so many people just off that. It is also possible only the disciple is in that half all of them are decent so good disciple options.
Sep 14, 2016 10:46 AM

Nov 2015
Jackrito said:
I don't think you would be allowed to fake something like that, it is a pretty big loop hole. The true test is to keep the names on until host updates than remove but with that you run the risk of time been wasted waiting for host and if you do it with too many an accomplice could close it and kill 4 people.

I’m thinking about it like, in a mafia game someone who cannot vote for a Day types vote: Togs into the tread. They can type “vote” all the want but it won’t show up on any votecounts. IN THEORY if that ever happened that player could just make sure to unvote before every votecount and people would never be able to tell their votes weren’t real. I imagine it’s the same way here, unless we wait around forever for Suzune to post her “accusation list counts” we’ll never be able to tell which makes this method unviable. (Which I don’t really mind, it kind of goes against the game anyways)
Sep 14, 2016 10:47 AM

Nov 2015
Also, Un-sign list: Togs
==========

1. Grrr
Sep 14, 2016 11:01 AM

Nov 2008
grrr said:
I like the idea but wouldn't the disciple be fake posting with unlisting? Only Suzune-chan can confirm if the list went through and she only posts it once a day.

So to make it fool proof, why won't we sign on ALL the names and then unsign? That way, the disciple will be cornered and we wouldn't want to verify one every day with Suzune's post. This can be done in just one day.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Sep 14, 2016 11:02 AM

Jul 2013
Jackrito said:
I don't think you would be allowed to fake something like that, it is a pretty big loop hole.
actually on my first time in DN Turtle made a fake list (it was invalid) but Doki (who was Kira) got all confused and it kinda helped us to win I think ;D
Sep 14, 2016 11:08 AM

Nov 2013
Doughkey said:
I'll have time to catch up tomorrow.

Grr, if you can be a sweety and give me a quick rundown of what has transpired, that would be swell.

Verumir is Kira.

how can you be so sure Verumir is Kira when you asked for a rundown of the game? >_>

Thieme said:
Wow a lot happened there, but everything feels so quiet on the forums for almost a day now. It would be nice if people at least showed some activity posts on here. Even tho they might be super busy behind the screens. Idk.

The tv message seems to be either a message to Kira or the cops.... Nine out of ten chance its a townie though... I wonder why it's in german??

Cultural reference perhaps, someone with who is fluent in the language? or it could just be simple translation. A quick google search of this saying also lead me to a youtube video by C. Heiland. We should keep the analysis short and sweet to avoid peering eyes from the enemy.
Doughkey said:
Well with that post I guess he is in this game in some way. That's good enough for me.

are you coming to the conclusion that the Kira team are being heavily influenced by a Lamby style play here?

KOtA said:
SoulEaterQUEEN said:

kira is now slipping , so we can easily know who they are soon

not exactly sure where you came up with this conclusion but it just seems like the same jab as the previously messages. wishful thinking, perhaps?
wen294 said:
yey a readable kill note :D
and it wasn't even a kill note because nobody got killed :D

what a good day we're having.

a good day is when we have some lead to follow without the Kira team being one step ahead.

As for the message this time, the first word that comes to mind when reading is that would be that it feels childish. the use of hide and seek, the colours, the use of favourites. it sounds like Kira is being playful here, could this be a sign of confidence coming from Kira, or just part of Kira's nature?
also how it went from small to big is another observation I see here. again, just seems more like trolling for that.
Sep 14, 2016 11:10 AM

Dec 2012
Uuuhmm... Where exactly in the rules, does it say that Accomplices can't sign a list against Kira?

Edit: It's the Disciple that can't sign a list against Kira. Don't mix things up. The plan could still work though...
rules said:
6--The disciple can never betray Kira, that means he can't reveal Kira's identity or sign an accusation list against him.
ZymfSep 14, 2016 11:14 AM
Sep 14, 2016 11:14 AM

Apr 2014
Zymf said:
Uuuhmm... Where exactly in the rules, does it say that Accomplices can't sign a list against Kira?

They can only the disciple can not.
Sep 14, 2016 11:14 AM

Nov 2008
Zymf said:
not accomplice. Disciple.
Kira's disciple

6--The disciple can never betray Kira, that means he can't reveal Kira's identity or sign an accusation list against him.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Sep 14, 2016 11:16 AM

Apr 2014
Jackrito said:
Togs said:

10. Kaitou
13. wen294
17. Verumir
20. Dohkee

I doubt Kira is Dohkee he was here for first 3 days at the start, so would not be able to pick a disciple or do kills. Unless this was a lie about been inactive but he did say it in signups so I doubt it.

Also it is worth bareing in mind, when someone makes a list and dies it could be because thier list is wrong, but Kira expects us to think they were close to lead us down the wrong track. So I don't agree with removing so many people just off that. It is also possible only the disciple is in that half all of them are decent so good disciple options.

That should say he was not here for the start. The lack of edits ruin me.
Sep 14, 2016 11:17 AM

Dec 2012
DenjaX said:
grrr said:
I like the idea but wouldn't the disciple be fake posting with unlisting? Only Suzune-chan can confirm if the list went through and she only posts it once a day.

Then let's ask her to clarify instead of just assuming things.

@Suzune-chan: Can the disciple sign a list on Kira and then unsign?

DenjaX said:
So to make it fool proof, why won't we sign on ALL the names and then unsign? That way, the disciple will be cornered and we wouldn't want to verify one every day with Suzune's post. This can be done in just one day.
You can only sign 1 list at a time.
Sep 14, 2016 11:19 AM

Nov 2008
Zymf said:
You can only sign 1 list at a time.
Of course. But it doesn't say about unsigning count as already "attempted" to sign? Does it even count?

Sep 14, 2016 11:23 AM

Feb 2014
Togs said:
But there is no proof that the list in Post #1 is truly the real one.

Okay I might be missing something but what is "the real one"? do we have some rules about fake lists that I have missed?!
Sep 14, 2016 11:24 AM

Nov 2013
Togs said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

1. Jackrito
2. SouleaterQueen
3. Shinichi-Kun
5. Greenwillow
8. grrr
10. Kaitou
13. wen294
16. DenjaX
17. Verumir
18. Togs
20. Dohkee

10. Kaitou
13. wen294
17. Verumir
20. Dohkee

still not sure about grrr and Denja. Denja is generally hard to read and have accused him as scum in the past when he was not, and got tricked by him when he was scum as well cuz I thought he was town. but all Denja has done recently is talk about this outside faction, and call on recruits. it was done so early in the game, and it made me wonder why would anyone just trust someone without knowing too much about the game?
Jack is also hard to read for me as well, so I would be careful there.
grrr seems to have a deathwish by signing a list so early, doesn't scream kira team to me, but it could be accomplice. but grrr is weird when he plays.
with those 4 names, how did you come up them cuz Veru seems more townie than grrr/Denja to me, and Doughkey hasn't been active until now. though Veru has disappeared kindaish, but I presume it is intentional.
Sep 14, 2016 11:25 AM

Dec 2013
Accuse: Zymf
1. Grrr
2. wen294

Remove accusation
1. Grrr

Does it work when it's in 1 post?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (20) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.