17. grrr
18. Mishukax
19. talonbone > Coromandel > Denjax
21. Holocaster
22. coromandel
24. SightlessReality > Karote
26. _claire_ > coromandel > DenjaX

Not Voting
Seijokes, Karote, Zombiewolf2508, grr, Mishukax, Holocaster, coromandel, SightlessReality

Day Phase 04 Timer

I think this is right let me know if not
KaitouSep 9, 2016 4:06 AM
Sep 9, 2016 3:13 AM

Jul 2013
_Claire_ said:
Eh, do you have info again? Also hlanden was trying to transform to coromandel??
noh. Yeh. Bring out her 2nd form.
nya
supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Sep 9, 2016 3:33 AM

Jul 2013
Rinto-kun said:
I think we can lynch you because eitherway you haven't helped town in any way so far. .. plus you're replacement of Penta who's scum in mostly every game.
Only your claim seems like you're the one from Digimon or something and it makes me doubt. ..
Keep lynching townies and we will all be killed off, boya nya
Sep 9, 2016 3:44 AM

Jul 2013
Mishukax said:

1. Fine move from Dr. House. I appreciate getting Gilgamesh back. We need to use his Perfect Analysis ability.
2. "Homura Akemi activated [Mind Manipulation] on Karote" this invest-sounding ability was mentioned on day post.
3. Accusations from Rinto-kun to coromandel (Rinto claims cop as... neptune?) Rinto's ability didn't show up in the day post
4. Pike shot Tsukiko (townie) (she also caused a kill-less night) ---> alignment townie or mafia is uncertain, the Tsukiko kill was perhaps a wrong guess from townie
5. coromandel, _Claire_, Zymf, Tsukikoxchan, Karote, DenjaX, Lord_Sithis is Shadow's train. It's reduced to two mafia among coromandel, _Claire_, Zymf, DenjaX.
6. Rinto-kun says: "Basically I can play with somebody and whoever wins gets one more of his own one-shot abilities and the other one loses it." which is believable but sounds like a scummy ability.
7. Shinichi says Rinto's claim is believable because coro was on Shadow's train.
9. [url= https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1548146&show=1950#msg47685433]#1973[/url] maybe Sightless is trying to save some scums from suspicions. coro would probably include mafia in the list anyway.
10. As greenwillow pointed out, Lamby hasn't vigged coro yet...
11. Post #1986, I realized DenjaX is right as hell: town having a converter ability is too OP, since mafia being converted to town wins the game. Converter could be mafia role, with Zymf lying. Could be a mistake from the host too.
In this post you are only summaring what happened with only a little bit of your thoughts that are pretty neutral looking, except that you try to make Rinto look bad. What did you aim to do with this reviewing post that doesn't achieve anything much. I find this scummy.
nya
Sep 9, 2016 3:52 AM

Jul 2013
greenwillow said:
1. neutral 2. neutral 3.trying to make Rinto look bad 4.neutral 5.neutral 6. same as third 7.making look that Shin and Rinto is buddying. possible making his (Mishu's) scumbuddy look good in the future. 8.neutral 9. Making Sightless to look bad while Sightless isn't the most trustable anw xd 10. Putting attention on Lamby 11. neutral.

hm hm hm
Sep 9, 2016 4:13 AM

Feb 2014
greenwillow said:
@grrr are there any of your mason friends between modkilled ones?
nya

There is one.
Sep 9, 2016 4:17 AM

Oct 2013
_Claire_ said:
SightlessReality said:
I'v already said my role.
Passive
Mana Ouma - Passive

Mana Ouma, are you saying your transform?

No, that's just the name of my passive which makes me bullet proof & ability proof.

Shinichi-Kun said:
SightlessReality said:

In other words, you with held this info even after Hlanden died. Granted greenwillow did the same by saying it hadn't been bought but still. Why didn't you mention this earlier? Instead of today?

I dont really see ur point here becuause you with held info all the time which hinders town lol.

Also their is way to many tpr claims in my opinion im almost positive one of them is 90% lieing scum.

Yeah but this isn't one of those times. Compared to nearly all my other games I'v been pretty open about my thoughts.
Sep 9, 2016 4:18 AM

Jul 2013
Mishukax said:
Nah. As DenjaX said, convert a mafia, he becomes a townie with a townie win con. He reveals his former teammates to town. Profit!
This doesn't look very fair. Maybe he can only swap roles with tpr :?
Sep 9, 2016 4:21 AM

Jul 2013
grrr said:
greenwillow said:
@grrr are there any of your mason friends between modkilled ones?
nya

There is one.
Can you tell which one and if they left any good info?
also
Mishukax said:
_Claire_ said:
Grrr claimed Mason along with two other people too.

Yeah I think he claimed something else too? Vig? honestly can't recall.
He also said one of his mates is invest-like and said they had reasons to doubt Rinto-kun.

Grr, can you say what reasons are they? Do you still trust that?

sorry if you already did, I haven't finished reading yet.
Sep 9, 2016 4:31 AM

Feb 2014
greenwillow said:
grrr said:

There is one.
Can you tell which one and if they left any good info?
also
Mishukax said:

Yeah I think he claimed something else too? Vig? honestly can't recall.
He also said one of his mates is invest-like and said they had reasons to doubt Rinto-kun.

Grr, can you say what reasons are they? Do you still trust that?

sorry if you already did, I haven't finished reading yet.

Not yet. I need to rethink some stuff, because I am not sure what happens with the 777 train right now. Karote's claim seems legit. And we checked that Claire is town too. But I will be surprized if Denja is mafia.
Sep 9, 2016 4:33 AM

Jul 2013
reiynii said:
_Claire_ said:
I think one of the Masons is scum. The inactive that has not talked at all, if Grrr has any idea who exactly he is, can you please give him out?
I kind of think so too, like a scum a town and a TPR.
Do you think Grrr can out him? I wonder what the mason's wincon is? Survival again?
I don't think that mason is a role, imo it is just an additional ability.
Sep 9, 2016 4:38 AM

Jul 2013
grrr said:
Not yet. I need to rethink some stuff, because I am not sure what happens with the 777 train right now. Karote's claim seems legit. And we checked that Claire is town too. But I will be surprized if Denja is mafia.
hmm, then, can you tell if the other mason is between these peeps: Talonbone, Shinichi-kun, DenjaX, Coromandel, Mishukax, aa-dono, Zombie, SightlessReality, Reyinii.
Sep 9, 2016 4:40 AM

Feb 2014
Yes. I have the mason ability, but I don't control who I will get to be a mason with.
Nelsonma11355 was the inactive mason. I trust the other mason because he is trying really hard so I don't think he is scum. He confirmed that claire is Pike (not that she is town, but what pike does seems townish).

@the one who swapped villa's body. Can you confirm that you swapped her alignment too?

I won't be able to post more today. If I die tonight we agreed the other mason will reveal. If he doesn't then you know that Dr. Who is mafia.
Sep 9, 2016 4:41 AM

Feb 2014
greenwillow said:
grrr said:
hmm, then, can you tell if the other mason is between these peeps: Talonbone, Shinichi-kun, DenjaX, Coromandel, Mishukax, aa-dono, Zombie, SightlessReality, Reyinii.

We agreed I won't out him.
Sep 9, 2016 4:43 AM

Jul 2013
Kaitou said:
lol
Sep 9, 2016 4:45 AM

Feb 2014
Denja's vote on me doesn't make sense. If he is town then obviously karote is lying. he should vote him instead. But I think he is just denjaing. I will try to vote someone else today and come back at denja tomorrow, when we have more info.

Vote lynch holocoster
Sep 9, 2016 4:56 AM

Nov 2008
grrr said:
I saw you say that Dr. Who is one of your mason. You can deny this if you want xDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Sep 9, 2016 4:59 AM

Nov 2008
grrr said:
Denja's vote on me doesn't make sense. If he is town then obviously karote is lying. he should vote him instead. But I think he is just denjaing.
I dont trust Karrot. I just want to look at other suspects. We dwell on his list for so long that the mafias are mafiaing xDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Sep 9, 2016 5:02 AM

Apr 2015
DenjaX said:
grrr said:
Denja's vote on me doesn't make sense. If he is town then obviously karote is lying. he should vote him instead. But I think he is just denjaing.
I dont trust Karrot. I just want to look at other suspects. We dwell on his list for so long that the mafias are mafiaing xDD

I still want to lynch you though.
Sep 9, 2016 5:04 AM

Apr 2015
grrr said:
greenwillow said:

The fact he refused to be "outted" can mean that he is scum.
What kind of mindset does he have?
Sep 9, 2016 5:05 AM

Nov 2008
_Claire_ said:
Why you hate me so much? T_T

Sep 9, 2016 5:07 AM

Apr 2015
DenjaX said:
_Claire_ said:

I thought that you are 100% innocent child.
But you said you had 60% chance of being scum and 40% chance of being outted as town? Are you serious?

Also you said you were useful if dead. Then there is no objection right?
Sep 9, 2016 5:20 AM

Nov 2008
_Claire_ said:
DenjaX said:

I thought that you are 100% innocent child.
But you said you had 60% chance of being scum and 40% chance of being outted as town? Are you serious?

Also you said you were useful if dead. Then there is no objection right?
for the opening post yes.

And I believe so xDD it will confirm someone xD

Sep 9, 2016 5:33 AM

Dec 2012
God so much backreading >.<

SightlessReality said:
@Zymf My reason is so scum know their fd.
What is fd?

_Claire_ said:
Also,
I know this is looking very bad for me but here, there are only me, denjax, coro and zymf in the train.
If there are two scums that means beside coro there is another scum..
It's almost like you knew coromandel was gonna flip scum ಠ_ಠ

reiynii said:
Mishukax said:

Nah. As DenjaX said, convert a mafia, he becomes a townie with a townie win con. He reveals his former teammates to town. Profit!
It is weird but maybe the doctor has to know the target's character and correct faction for it to work (for example: if someone lied about their faction and was mafia but claimed TPR, it wouldn't work).
Nah, there was no restrictions like that. I just had to choose 1 living player and switch their role with 1 dead player.

_Claire_ said:
coromandel passive!

She will be alive next day phase!

I hope this is the last Smoker ability he can use. Dont tell me he is day time SK or sth.

Also she appears scum under invest.
Yea, it's cool that we'll get coromandel back. But Smoker killed someone who was inevitable gonna get lynched, doesn't that mean he is town-alligned?

reiynii said:
What? But if coro is town which 2 are mafia from the list?
Ye, I want more info from @Karote. What ability did you use and what was the exact results?
Also, claiming your flavor and other abilities would be nice too...

Mishukax said:
I'm still having a headache about what role actions get mentioned in Kaitou's posts, and what role actions don't. If they all appear, then we have some people to suspect.
My protection ability haven't been shown once, even though I've used it each night. Might only show if I target someone who is actually getting killed.

DenjaX said:
Mishukax said:

The combo of those last two nights was honestly weird to me. I'm afraid mafia could have a tactic that clears them of suspicion with this. Like killing/protecting themselves.
I'm still having a headache about what role actions get mentioned in Kaitou's posts, and what role actions don't. If they all appear, then we have some people to suspect.

I'm still not conviced about Rinto-kun, even with Homura showing off as mafia when invest'.
This would be some twisted shet if Mafia attacked themselves to be proven townie. What kind of mastermind are we dealing with that would think that way?

Since Mafia would only target town and they probably know the write-ups would appear like that if they fail a kill. xDD
It is quite odd and there is a slight possibility that we are dealing with such "masterminds". But at least we have got a lot of Kill-less nights in return ^^
Let's wait a bit more and then maybe try and lynch Mkim or hlanden later in the game...
Also, Mkim just claimed 1-shot bulletprof, which seems likely to be true.

Shinichi-Kun said:
Also whats the point of revealing like 6 flavor roles just to catch 1?
Why shouldn't we? It doesn't help the mafia that much + It makes the game less confusing.

greenwillow said:
_Claire_ said:
Also, @greenwillow you should use your one shot ability fast.
I think I will be roleblocked and killed fast.
nya
Use your ability tonight, I will protect you... Unless the mafia has a roleblocker :/

Rinto-kun said:
Zymf said:
What happens if you don't have any more oneshot abilities to lose?

This is the best part - you lose nothing if you already have used it.
Great! Then let's play, how does it work? Do you just target me at night?

Shinichi-Kun said:
I mean at that point why even reveal investigative role results if ur gonna kill the person to test if they are lieing.
Uhm, to gain liability of course? It's a perfectly reasonable thing to do.

Karote said:
_Claire_ said:

Name flavour please.

All Fiction - 50% chance of annuling any gimmicks/change of rules
Lack of Presence (Passive) - At the expense of being abilityproof, my voting power is 0.
Imagination Manifestation - Create any one-shot ability within reasoning. Excluding kills and super-kills.
And your flavor please.
You haven't yet confirmed that you are actually Misogi Kumagawa. Are you?

grrr said:
Yes. I have the mason ability, but I don't control who I will get to be a mason with.
Nelsonma11355 was the inactive mason. I trust the other mason because he is trying really hard so I don't think he is scum. He confirmed that claire is Pike (not that she is town, but what pike does seems townish).

@the one who swapped villa's body. Can you confirm that you swapped her alignment too?

I won't be able to post more today. If I die tonight we agreed the other mason will reveal. If he doesn't then you know that Dr. Who is mafia.
You mean you were mason with Nelsonma11355 + another one? And don't you know the alignment of the other masons?
And I switch their roles, so that would include alignment... I think - Will confirm this with Kaitou.

Vote Lynch Karote
Your fip would be very informative and you also have some explaining to do! How did you know there was 2 scum om Shadowssnakes train?
Sep 9, 2016 5:35 AM

Oct 2013
Zymf said:
God so much backreading >.<

SightlessReality said:
@Zymf My reason is so scum know their fd.
What is fd?

<-< Really.................it's a short for a curse word.
Sep 9, 2016 5:39 AM

Jul 2013
Zymf said:
And I switch their roles, so that would include alignment... I think - Will confirm this with Kaitou.
I did. I am legit town now.
Sep 9, 2016 5:42 AM

Jul 2013
I gtg now. If anything, I am up for lynching Shin, aa-dono, Zombie, SightlessReality (tho better leave out indies), Lamby.

I will leave with this
vote lynch: Shinichi-kun

Note to myself: 45
Sep 9, 2016 5:53 AM

Apr 2015
@Zymf

1. it was PoE I did with coromandel, I was sure she was scum because who else?
2. Karote modifies his own ability. Seeing as someone flips er.. those 20% chance of giving someone an ability of what you made or something, Karote's ability is not weird.
3. Denjax is not a confirmed town by host. He has 60% chance of being outted as scum and 40% chance of being outted as town.
4. Karote's results indicates that there are 2 scums in the train. I appear innocent under invest, so I am out. You are town, but it looks like its bad now as grrr seems to indicate you are the other mason...
Sep 9, 2016 5:54 AM

Apr 2015
greenwillow said:
I gtg now. If anything, I am up for lynching Shin, aa-dono, Zombie, SightlessReality (tho better leave out indies), Lamby.

I will leave with this
vote lynch: Shinichi-kun

Note to myself: 45

I don't mind lynching Shinichi either, he hasn't been the townish person on game.

I am okay with leaving Denjax/Karote problem, but it is almost always certain that one of them is scum.. I am sure it is Denjax though.
Sep 9, 2016 5:58 AM

Oct 2013
@_Claire_ Doctor Who and Dr Gregory House are two different characters.
Sep 9, 2016 6:01 AM

Apr 2015
Zymf said:
Living players:
1. greenwillow - Gilgamesh (confirmed by host)
3. Reiynii ????
4. Shinichi-kun ????
5. Seijokes - Town? (Attempted kill by mafia)
6. aa-dono ????
8. Karote - Misogi Kumagawa (Source?)
9. Rinto-kun - Neptune (claimed without pressure)
11. Lamby ???? claimed can day-vig but was a lie.
12. ZombieWolf2508 ????
13. Zymf - Dr. House (claimed under pressure)
15. DenjaX - Town? (confirmed by host (no not really) )
17. grrr - mason
18. Mishukax - Mirai Kuriyama
19. talonbone - ????
21. Holocaster - Town? (Attempted kill by mafia)
22. coromandel - scum? (investigated by Rinto-kun) Town
24. SightlessReality - Inori Yuzuriha <3 (claimed without any reason) 3rd party, Mana Ouma(?)
26. _claire_ - Pike (claimed without pressure)

Dead players:
7. Shadowsnake777 - Sakuya Izayoi/Neutral Indie - Lynched D2
20. magicalofmagic - Juvia Lockser/Town - Modilled
23. hlanden - Kokonoe Mercury/Town - Killed D3
16. Lord_Sithis - Gilgamesh/Town Izaya Orihara/Bad Indie - Lynched D3
14. Tsukikoxchan - Kirisaki Chitoge/Town - Killed N3
10. NodokaLaMei - Rika Furude/Town - Modkilled
25. grave_robber - Kirigaya Suguha/Town - Modkilled
2. Nelsonma11355 - Peridot/Town - Modkilled

Sep 9, 2016 6:03 AM

Apr 2015
SightlessReality said:
@_Claire_ Doctor Who and Dr Gregory House are two different characters.

Woops. >.> <.<
Sep 9, 2016 6:09 AM

Apr 2015
Looking at the number, I think we have 5-6 scums on board.

If I need to name all 6 scums, I will answer all of people who have not been saying their name, but according to gut feeling...

1. Denjax.
2. reiynii
3. Shinichi
4. aa-dono
5. talonbone
6. Mishu
7. Sightless
8. Zombie
9. Grrr

I would trust that those who are attempted to be killed are innocent. It seems rather ridiculous for scum to hit their own mate who is bulletproof.

If I need to out 3 people in the list: Grrr, Sightless and talonbone.
Sep 9, 2016 6:10 AM

Apr 2015
^ 3 people who are my most bottom list of being scummish. The most top is Denjax, reiynii then Shinichi.
Sep 9, 2016 6:12 AM

Oct 2013
_Claire_ said:

If I need to name all 6 scums, I will answer all of people who have not been saying their name, but according to gut feeling...

1. Denjax.
2. reiynii
3. Shinichi
4. aa-dono
5. talonbone
6. Mishu
7. Sightless
8. Zombie
9. Grrr

I would trust that those who are attempted to be killed are innocent. It seems rather ridiculous for scum to hit their own mate who is bulletproof.

So it's least scummish to most scummish or the opposite?
Sep 9, 2016 6:13 AM

Apr 2015
SightlessReality said:
_Claire_ said:

1. Denjax.
2. reiynii
3. Shinichi
4. aa-dono
5. talonbone
6. Mishu
7. Sightless
8. Zombie
9. Grrr

So it's least scummish to most scummish or the opposite?

They are not in order.

3 people that I can believe not scum: Sightless, talonbone, grrr
3 people that I believe are scum: Denjax >> Shinichi >> reiynii
Sep 9, 2016 6:25 AM

Dec 2012
greenwillow said:
Zymf said:
Yea, I also confirmed this with Kaitou just now.

@SightlessReality - Oh...

@_Claire_ - Karote is not even on your list O.o? Well, I'm keeping my vote on him, at least until he explains things himself.
Sep 9, 2016 6:33 AM

Apr 2015
Zymf said:
greenwillow said:
Yea, I also confirmed this with Kaitou just now.

@SightlessReality - Oh...

@_Claire_ - Karote is not even on your list O.o? Well, I'm keeping my vote on him, at least until he explains things himself.

Well if I believe Denjax is scum then Karote can't be scum. Or he can. But I kinda doubt it.
Sep 9, 2016 6:42 AM

Oct 2011
ive been setting my alarm early on purpose so i have a little time before work to post, youre welcome. anyways this game is going absolutely nowhere real quick. heres my theory.. THERE IS NO MAFIA

think about it, 3 nights of no night kills. thats not luck or coincidence, thats pure bastard imo. ive been trying my hardest to wrap my head around this nd that is the only conclusion i can come up with

i will reveal just because of the fact that this game needs a push of some sort
i am kanata sorami. i am town. ill reveal my first ability. my vote starts at -1 and goes down by 1 as the day phases pass. meaning right now its at a whopping -4. ive decided karote is worth lynching over denja which is why my vote is sitting on him right now. any objections? anyway make me proud when i get home please. i wanna see something useful happen before the night phase. and im off!

Sep 9, 2016 6:46 AM

Apr 2015
If there is no mafia then what are we playing against? >.>

Plus greenwillow's vote is worth 3. Shinichi and Karote are up there.

Vote change: Shinichi
Sep 9, 2016 6:47 AM

Nov 2008
Lynch me guys. With that we can stop chasing Karote's list.

Sep 9, 2016 6:48 AM

Apr 2015
Another town guilt-tripping. You literally have 0 vote now, as talonbone says he has -1 vote, or whatever.
Sep 9, 2016 6:51 AM

Aug 2016
@Mishukax I think it was you who asked if I was still suspicious of _Claire_, and considering the kill by Pike, I think I can drop my suspicions of her being Mafia. Not fully drop them, mind you.

Though I am curious as to why Zymf and Rinto still have votes on a dead confirmed town.
Sep 9, 2016 6:52 AM

Aug 2016
_Claire_ said:
If there is no mafia then what are we playing against? >.>

I've seen it happen before
Sep 9, 2016 6:55 AM

Aug 2016
grrr said:
Denja's vote on me doesn't make sense. If he is town then obviously karote is lying. he should vote him instead. But I think he is just denjaing. I will try to vote someone else today and come back at denja tomorrow, when we have more info.

Vote lynch holocoster

Whew, voting without explanation is the best kind of vote imo

Care to explain why you suddenly suspect me?

[Vote Lynch: grr]

Because I know I'm town and I'm not completely sure why you voted for me since you didn't explain at all, so until you do.
Sep 9, 2016 7:04 AM

Oct 2014
ZombieWolf2508 said:
@Mishukax I think it was you who asked if I was still suspicious of _Claire_, and considering the kill by Pike, I think I can drop my suspicions of her being Mafia. Not fully drop them, mind you.

Though I am curious as to why Zymf and Rinto still have votes on a dead confirmed town.

I haven't changed it yet.
Unvote

Sep 9, 2016 7:06 AM

Aug 2016
Rinto-kun said:
ZombieWolf2508 said:

I haven't changed it yet.
Unvote

Ah that makes sense. So is there anyone you're especially suspicious of at the moment?
Sep 9, 2016 7:07 AM

Oct 2014
@Holocaster @ZombieWolf2508 Can't you just, ahem, claim?
I mean we have almost narrowed down every single player just by claiming and going down this way we will eventually find Smoker and Yuno (which I got no idea why they don't claim, because all they've done till now seem scum-ish)

Sep 9, 2016 7:08 AM

Oct 2014
@Kaitou does every player have some kind of hidden passive that's immune to anything but superkills and ultrakills?

Sep 9, 2016 7:09 AM

Oct 2014
Why am I even asking?

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (73) « First ... « 45 46 [47] 48 49 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.