Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 28, 2010 12:39 AM

Oct 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So slow in revealing the eight enlightened beings! I want to know who each of them are. So far I'm guessing at three.

Check out my books on Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/profile/Istra
May 20, 2010 12:34 AM

May 2010
I think this episode was good, but it would be better.
Jun 10, 2010 1:54 PM

May 2010
It was okay. Although I'm impatient for them to leave for Sa Province.
Jun 27, 2012 3:39 AM

Apr 2009
Their departure for the Sa Province is taking awhile. With all that tension buildup, Sa Province seems like a very dangerous place with the governing clan in chaos by itself.

Ryuuren seems to be such a wasted potential. At the very least, Shuurei knows her uncle and that the entire family is in full support of her. It's nice to know the family got your back.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jan 10, 2013 2:53 AM

Dec 2012
Brings up interesting ideas about the Enlightened Ones.
"When life gives you lemons, make orange juice, then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it."
Jan 16, 2013 9:11 AM
Jan 2013
I´m very annoyed abt what the Elders are doing... it´ll be interesting if the Enlightened -thingies are included somehow..
Jun 27, 2014 12:26 AM

Jul 2009
Amazing episode!!

Can't believed it took them a year to reveal Shurei that Kourin tried to poison her. Seems Kourin wants to repay her deed by going along with Shurei and Eigetsu ^^

So the 8 leaders are called enlighten ones?? I can't wait till they reveal them all!! Advisor Sho maybe one of them!!

I freaking knew Ryuuren is voiced by Kiuchi, Hidenobu!! His Hei voice from Darker Than Black and Tenma from Monster made him one of my favorites!!!

I'm glad he has a role in this!!

Can't wait for the next episode!!!
Jan 8, 2017 3:37 AM

May 2014
O___O I don't see those notes after the previews now. Why ;___;
Jul 20, 2022 9:50 AM

Feb 2012
I expected them to leave sooner, but they're surely taking their time saying goodbyes.

With the introduction of the ghost, it's now confirmed that the show has a magical/mystical element, something I already suspected from To's alternative personality. It hasn't gone far in that direction, so it hasn't affected the setup much, but I hope they don't go too crazy with it.

Kourin still didn't confess. Since she was brought back into the show, maybe she'll gather up the courage, Shuurei will forgive her and take her as a companion to the Sa province.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saiunkoku Monogatari Episode 33 Discussion

tofei - Jun 28, 2012

5 by Bidoof_PMD-EOS »»
Mar 22, 7:47 AM

» Which other anime feature an official as the protagonist ?

KingSunWukong - Jan 24

1 by Amuvlet »»
Mar 5, 8:07 AM

Poll: » Saiunkoku Monogatari Episode 3 Discussion

bluegummiworms - Jan 8, 2009

16 by agricheria »»
Mar 3, 4:38 AM

Poll: » Saiunkoku Monogatari Episode 19 Discussion

CrackityJones - Oct 26, 2010

12 by korogoro »»
Jul 18, 2023 6:12 PM

Poll: » Saiunkoku Monogatari Episode 35 Discussion

yuzuru19 - Jun 14, 2009

32 by savvyg »»
Feb 16, 2023 5:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.