Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Feb 3, 2017 11:16 AM

Jul 2015
swirlydragon said:
tragedydesu said:
yeah it is , the first girl always win
anime tropes are getting on my nerves ...

She is not best girl!
Emilia is the best girl!

haha no
we all know that :
Feb 3, 2017 12:14 PM

Jan 2017
tragedydesu said:
swirlydragon said:

She is not best girl!
Emilia is the best girl!

haha no
we all know that :

Btw I forgot to ask but who's Rem
Yeah, now I remember she is sh*t
swirlydragonFeb 3, 2017 12:20 PM

Join Emilia's self-proclaimed knights club if you are a fellow Emilia fan

Feb 3, 2017 12:34 PM

Jul 2015
@swirlydragon
weird way to spell Emilia
Feb 3, 2017 12:40 PM

Jan 2017
tragedydesu said:
@swirlydragon
weird way to spell Emilia

Rem is pure sh*t
I pity the ground

Feb 3, 2017 12:50 PM

Jul 2015
@swirlydragon
Rem really dont deserve to be in this disgusting piece of shit anime
Emilia is garbage useless bitch
Feb 3, 2017 12:52 PM

Jan 2017
tragedydesu said:
@swirlydragon
Rem really dont deserve to be in this disgusting piece of shit anime
Emilia is garbage useless bitch

At least Emilia doesn't play twister xD
Rem is a degenerate filthy piece of slimy shit
Also you are not a re:zero fan.
We love Re:Zero and we love Emilia.
We don't say that re:zero is a shitty anime so basically you don't deserve to watch this show nor can you admire Rem if you're saying this show is shit.
Go watch another anime.
swirlydragonFeb 3, 2017 1:05 PM

Feb 3, 2017 3:22 PM

Oct 2016
This is a really big spoiler so if you don't want to get spoiled don't click this spoiler. This quote goes past episode 25 after a lot of things happen that I won't say because that is also a huge spoiler. the following is just a minor spoiler but it should calm you guys down a bit.

Rem and Subaru share a bond that I am satisfied with.
Feb 3, 2017 10:10 PM

Oct 2016
https://lemonwater123.wordpress.com/2016/09/20/rezero-web-novel-translated-scene-of-rem-feigning-her-death/

Subaru's confession to Rem. I don't know why they left it out of the anime.

Subaru will end up with
probably because this isn't a drama series.
Yuki_NonakaFeb 3, 2017 10:13 PM
Feb 3, 2017 10:25 PM

Dec 2014
idk...maybe Subaru's love for Emilia is actually the same as the obsession of the Witch's cult for her. I mean, the show was telling us how Subaru reeks of shit..i just don't know.
Feb 3, 2017 10:26 PM
Jan 2017
Definitely.hes been head over heels for her since episode one. She must have feelings for him too. Even though I don't ship it,Its still gonna happen
Feb 4, 2017 12:39 AM

Jan 2017
To all those people crying over Rem's rejection.
Emilia x Subaru will be the only canon ship.
Cause Rem x Subaru got a spin-off and so they won't be canon.
Emilia is the only best girl.
Rem is a bitch
swirlydragonFeb 4, 2017 7:01 AM

Feb 5, 2017 11:16 PM

Oct 2016
thefreeloader said:
idk...maybe Subaru's love for Emilia is actually the same as the obsession of the Witch's cult for her. I mean, the show was telling us how Subaru reeks of shit..i just don't know.

That is a very good point. Let's hope that isn't true since he had love at first sight.
I don't want this to happen:

Spoiler...
Subaru has love for:

oh and btw...
Yuki_NonakaFeb 5, 2017 11:22 PM
Feb 6, 2017 8:12 AM
Mar 2016
SeasonADay said:
https://lemonwater123.wordpress.com/2016/09/20/rezero-web-novel-translated-scene-of-rem-feigning-her-death/

Subaru's confession to Rem. I don't know why they left it out of the anime.

Subaru will end up with
probably because this isn't a drama series.

If you are taking about the polgamy

it's impossible to have this kind of relationship in a dark anime...not because the author said he hates it in the interview ... it's because...

1. It will be first time in the history of anime universe.

2. It will be like scandal for Emilia to be the ruler and her knight doing a threesome relationship with maid...

3. Rem has left a big responsibility behind which is her sister Ram to be between Subaru and Emilia which is sad (we know Ram has lost her horn for Rem and she is now without a horn which makes Rem looking after her.. even Subaru said "be the horn that your sister losted",so these two should be together again and that's the way for Rem to find the happiness instead of making a weird relationship and we call it a happiness (this is not a susage party) unlike Emilia...Emilia's dream is to become a ruler and her charming knight Subaru by her side and we know how she relay on him all this time ... isn't so obvious that what will happen in the end of the story?

http://4.Teppi has deleted every single moment about the polgamy because he said "I hate harem anime " and made Subaru and Emilia clear as a pure relationship and we conclude that:

The anime won't cover the whole story so they have to make a clear decision for the fans who don't read the novel about the relationship ... if they really attend to have a polygamy ending later why they have showing us that Subaru has choose Emilia over Rem and not a polygamy?

They should've mixed between Subaru and Emilia moments and Subaru and Rem moments like when Rem said to Subaru that she can be his second wife and Subaru's confession to Rem if we going to have a polygamy ending.

(I mean... nothing wrong for showing it if he will make Subaru end up with both anyway but why just Emilia?)

That's why the whole setup is to just to fuck the viewers hard and I'm sure Rem has a purpose for saying this .

This polgamy thing is going to collapse because the anime was showing a big hint for that (Rejecting Rem and choosing Emilia over her was a big hint for Subaru to ended up with Emilia and not a polygamy ending ) and it's really weird to have this kind of relationship in a dark anime and it's already the author has shown his care for Rem by making a WHAT IF chapter and more,so it will be a humiliated for Emilia (The main heroine ) to get a polygamy ending and not a stright one.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Julius is annoying AF

BroDa2545 - Apr 24

21 by Okeanix »»
Apr 27, 4:29 PM

» To the people who don't like Re:Zero, Why? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

opal_shimmer - Feb 20, 2021

250 by Megaman-is-hard1 »»
Apr 23, 8:53 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2016

1722 by Grazzerz »»
Apr 21, 10:54 PM

» Isn't it more realistic for Emilia to fall in love with Reinhard than Subaru? ( 1 2 )

Sanjay63773 - Apr 4

69 by Altofanime »»
Apr 20, 3:11 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 8, 2016

527 by XionnaMing »»
Apr 19, 10:26 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.