Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 13, 2016 11:58 PM
Jun 2013
What does this world mean to you ? Do you feel free ? Have you got freedom ?
Aug 14, 2016 12:27 AM

Jul 2014
For the most part, I feel pretty free. I wake up, eat breakfast, study, sleep, the usual.
Magiquar : 왜 우리는 한국어를해야합니다! 우리는 영어를 입력하는 방법을 알고?
사야카 : 당신은 얼마나 일반적으로 입력 할 수있는 단서가없는 ...
Magiquar : 왜 당신은 적대적이다 ..?
사야카 : 때문에 ... 당신은 들어 보지 않겠습니까?
Magiquar : 그 추운 ....
사야카 : 그래! 나는 당신을 노크 특히 후.
Magiquar : 그래도 아니에요!
Mitakaka은 : Yoooo, 좋은거야
Magiquar & 사야카 : LOL ... 닥쳐
Huehuehuehue....
Aug 14, 2016 1:55 AM
Jun 2015
that depends on the definite limits i set for what i believe to be freedom.even if everything in the world works as i wish and i can do anything i want to,i may long for freedom which is limited by human body.i can't do anything beyond what i can do,beyond what my mechanism allow.
i can't live without interacting with the world and world limits my freedom
i am social animal and can't survive without living in society but in return to benefits of living in one my freedom is limited. my freedom of thought,expression,opinion and access to things or information is all limited
i can't buy things outside of my financial status. i can't do things outside of my power or status defined by society.i have to be wary of my position in hierarchy tree to express myself.i have to bound myself to rules created by society in name of better functioning
my personality and character is build up by interacting with components in this world which is also mostly out of my reach
but these outside limits doesn't bother as much as my inside limits(as inner limits are correlated to,create,define my outer limits),especially regarding my brain limits,intellect which i can't improve or develop no matter what i do.
i get frustrated when i can't solve a math problem or can't understand a concept or phenomena.i want to understand this world,how everything works
but even the empirical evidence i get to infer is limited
but it all depends on if i am content with the freedom i have in my hands
Aug 17, 2016 8:35 AM

Jul 2015
freedom is the destruction of all of the psychological barriers. freedom is the willingness to take chances. freedom is not being tied down by preconceived notions or ideals or societal norms. freedom is to be completely oneself without all of the buggage of everydsy life.

How can I smile when I am filled with so much sorrow?
It is natural -- you need to smile to your sorrow because you are more than your sorrow. (Thích Nhất Hạnh)
Aug 18, 2016 1:59 AM
Jul 2018
Freedom, the ability to express yourself in every way possible. Impossible to reach because of self limitations.
Aug 18, 2016 3:44 AM

Aug 2015
For me, freedom is knowing what I am free from, not at what I am still enprisoned.

For example, I am still in this body, and death and sickness is my cage. Gravity is still there. etc...you free yourself from one layer only to find a larger one.

But perhaps being free from sexual relationship ( in my case) being free from things not allowed due to my religion. Some things make us less than human, so being free from those things, make me free to be human.
idk about you but the closer a girl gets to looking like ronald mcdonald, the more aroused i become. CAV

where can we cast our eyes to @PoruMairu who thinks of himself a member of the true church. Helion.
Aug 18, 2016 3:59 AM

Jun 2016
This might sound like some premium deluxe cliché BS but if I can express myself when I want to, where I want to and the way I want to then that gives me a great sense of freedom.
Erg_OrgyAug 18, 2016 4:10 AM
Aug 18, 2016 4:01 AM

Sep 2015
I am not yet free because I still have limits on the things I want to do. I'm working on it
Aug 18, 2016 6:33 PM

Sep 2007
Freedom is ridin wit yo homies and not givin a fuk when George Michael comes on the radio.

Aug 18, 2016 8:10 PM

Feb 2016
I'm not even going to try to be deep by giving some rubbish definition of perceived freedom because I can't come up with anything deep enough. But I feel that I'm free to an extent, pretty much everyone is. If we were all "free", I don't think the law would necessarily be on our side.

More topics from this board

» Is there a cure for mental illness?

DesuMaiden - May 23

21 by Taiyaa »»
26 minutes ago

» What if you saw God in heaven? ( 1 2 )

-Usagi - Feb 3, 2016

74 by Dracowyn »»
27 minutes ago

» Plummeting Birthrates Is a Good Thing

vasipi4946 - Yesterday

12 by Dracowyn »»
34 minutes ago

» Favorite places in Japan(to thos who have been to Japan) and where would you like to visit in the future when you go again? ( 1 2 )

KiraraFan - May 7

50 by GinIonSui »»
36 minutes ago

» do you still live with your parents?

FruitPunchBaka - 8 hours ago

17 by Dracowyn »»
38 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.