Forum Settings
Forums

Procedure to Upload Subbed Series at Bigshot Anime Sites

New
Jul 19, 2016 8:07 PM

Dec 2015
Uploading to KissAnime:

1. Make sure your subbed series are listed on MAL. If you can't find them on MAL, go here to find out how to submit the series info on MAL.

2. If you are using YouTube to upload your series, make sure your videos are accessible to public and do not easily get a copyright strike from YouTube. The simplest way to avoid getting copyright strike is to avoid putting the actual titles or tags in original Chinese or Japanese text. Another way is by converting original videos from one format to another.

3. Once you're done uploading, arrange your subbed series in a playlist on YouTube. Create a separate playlist if you have different anime titles available on your YouTube site. And make sure to update the playlist once you've uploaded any subbed videos. This is to ease the KissAnime admin to check on your updated videos that you have posted.

4. Send a PM to KissAnime official facebook page linked to their main website. Provide them the MAL URL of your series and your playlist URL. Usually, you don't need to constantly PM them for any updated videos. They will actually come back and check your playlist for any updated YouTube videos within 2~5 days.

5. If your YouTube videos are soft-subbed, KissAnime will retrieve your subbed videos and help you hard sub them before uploading to their site. Minimum quality is 720p HD.

If you have any questions or are unsure of how to do it, feel free to contact me.

To all subbers, feel free to provide any details on uploading any other bigshot anime sites.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 19, 2016 8:46 PM

Dec 2015
@EP1 not sure if it really help but youtube has two types of licenses:
standard youtube license
creative commons
i might be wrong but i think creative commons has less of a chance of copy right strikes

also according to what you send me, there is most likely no chance of getting strikes from tencent animation as they already gave an (unofficial) nod :D

Jul 20, 2016 6:34 PM

Dec 2015
Glad to hear that Tencent animation isn't going out striking YouTubes. As for my current YouTube videos, I didn't get my YouTube account verified yet, so I suppose I'm not under any of these licenses, though I might be wrong. XD

My concern would probably be the other upcoming Chinese animated series that is may not be under Tencent.

3 strikes, you're out. Your YouTube account gets suspended and you can't even retrieve back your uploaded content. That's what I got for my videos and it's a shame I didn't backup most of them.
Jul 21, 2016 1:26 PM

Dec 2015
EP1 said:
Glad to hear that Tencent animation isn't going out striking YouTubes. As for my current YouTube videos, I didn't get my YouTube account verified yet, so I suppose I'm not under any of these licenses, though I might be wrong. XD

My concern would probably be the other upcoming Chinese animated series that is may not be under Tencent.

3 strikes, you're out. Your YouTube account gets suspended and you can't even retrieve back your uploaded content. That's what I got for my videos and it's a shame I didn't backup most of them.
That is is congress said right? Or did I misread it? And yes your right in case the biggest concern is the dong hua from other animation groups

Jan 13, 2018 10:48 AM

Jan 2016
Does changing audio incresing pitch help in doging copyright ?
Jan 28, 2018 8:11 AM

Nov 2013
Just throwing out some ideas, but if you'd like some subbed donghua uploaded to BakaBT (=basically the best archive for translated anime on the internet), send me PM with download links. I've already uploaded few Chinese animations there, my nick at BakaBT is Abystom if you want to take a look. That way there is very slight chance that copyright would ever be a problem.

(softsubs are preferred)
You all need to watch Nami.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Request for Subs ( 1 2 3 )

Fuseteam - Apr 22, 2016

116 by removed-user »»
Mar 9, 2021 3:52 PM

» Ling Qi (Soul Contract) 2nd season?

mchick101 - May 6, 2017

9 by ImRegen »»
Dec 6, 2018 4:18 AM

» Missing Donghua or Donghua information in MAL database ( 1 2 3 )

Fuseteam - Jul 1, 2016

108 by Fallen_Leaves »»
Feb 26, 2018 11:57 AM

» Anyone knows about Ling Yu anime is there subs?

HeicPy - Feb 7, 2018

1 by IndieTraufe »»
Feb 9, 2018 7:39 AM

» [NEWS]Upcoming Donghua

EP1 - Feb 22, 2016

45 by bosswoman3 »»
Dec 7, 2017 11:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.