Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 31, 2016 6:52 AM
Jul 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsA8DhzQ-6M

That was a nice episode. I like how Sapphie's back again. Nice Garnet and Angela cameos! I wish Garnet could come back too!

Does anyone know how long this series is? They release an episode a month, and there's no end in sight.
Jun 3, 2016 7:59 AM

Apr 2015
Wanted to wait for the sub before posting. For some reason, the sub is slow this time.
Is it just me or Sapphie is trying to act cute? I mean normally she doesn't wink that much.
I wanted to see other pets joining to gang though. Oh well. Episode was alright. The flash animation is really good, maybe because it makes them cuter.

I wonder if in the finale of this series and they finally got another anime as an ending, will this be a hint on a new series? Hmm...
Jul 17, 2016 3:39 AM
Jul 2011
I just saw the episode. I want a new Jewelpet serie so much. ;__;
I'm glad to see other people watch it too!
Nov 22, 2016 12:23 AM
Jul 2011
Kind of make me sad.
Ever since this mini series started, Labra effort's to revive the anime this and anime that.
This new girl Ruri was it, a character purposely designed just to get the anime back, really seems sad to me.
And I think i heard a word "petition" from Labra's mouth if im not mistaken.
Apr 2, 2017 12:57 AM

Jan 2013
blitzsparkz said:
Wanted to wait for the sub before posting. For some reason, the sub is slow this time.
Is it just me or Sapphie is trying to act cute? I mean normally she doesn't wink that much.
I wanted to see other pets joining to gang though. Oh well. Episode was alright. The flash animation is really good, maybe because it makes them cuter.

I wonder if in the finale of this series and they finally got another anime as an ending, will this be a hint on a new series? Hmm...

Sapphie always is trying to act cute. In both Happiness and Kira Deco she seemed to try to act cute and moe several times whenever she found it fitting. So seeing it from her when she's on the screen is to be expected.

Even if it's just a simple flash version I want more Jewelpet. Aren't they way overdue for another episode?
Apr 2, 2017 4:35 AM

Apr 2015
Fircoal said:
blitzsparkz said:

Sapphie always is trying to act cute. In both Happiness and Kira Deco she seemed to try to act cute and moe several times whenever she found it fitting. So seeing it from her when she's on the screen is to be expected.

Even if it's just a simple flash version I want more Jewelpet. Aren't they way overdue for another episode?

At this point in time, i think the flash animation has been cancel. They didn't state though.

More topics from this board

» Links to watch all episodes with english subs

Memore - Aug 10, 2021

0 by Memore »»
Aug 10, 2021 8:18 AM

Poll: » Jewelpet: Attack Chance!? Episode 2 Discussion

ICanSnake - Apr 13, 2016

2 by Hyuse »»
May 5, 2016 3:20 AM

Poll: » Jewelpet Attack Chance Episode 1

Eluko-chan - Feb 18, 2016

7 by ICanSnake »»
Feb 22, 2016 4:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.