Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 13, 2016 5:48 PM
Jul 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGModuSueBg

Wow, that was MUCH better than the first episode! First, we finally get Sapphie back, and she's cuter than EVER! I love her new look! So slick and soft!

Did Airi make a reference to Jewelpet's successor, Rilu Rilu Fairilu? She turned into a fairy and called Sapphie "Yosei," but I'm just guessing.

Ruby as a legit rabbit was cool to watch when she spoke! And all those cameos at the beginning.
Apr 15, 2016 8:12 AM

Apr 2015
woah. I'm not the first one this time.

Yeah it's definitely better than the first episode. In fact just this 2 episode only is better than MC in terms of story. Love sapphie new look. The flash animation is actually pretty good but only when they are in front. They are still breaking the fourth wall.

I don't know who sub this but whoever it is, they definitely did a good job. It just took them 1 day to sub. Sure is just 5 min that's why is faster but the if you look at the past "jewelpet-sub" tradition.....yeah it's damn long. Mostly because not many people even know about jewelpet. Some of them just lost interest.

Looking forward to ep3. Probably have to wait about 1 month and a half.
May 5, 2016 3:20 AM

Dec 2013
Kinda sad seeing this series being so short.
I hope someday it'll make a big comeback.

"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
-Oreki Houtarou

More topics from this board

» Links to watch all episodes with english subs

Memore - Aug 10, 2021

0 by Memore »»
Aug 10, 2021 8:18 AM

Poll: » Jewelpet: Attack Chance!? Episode 3 Discussion

ICanSnake - May 31, 2016

5 by Eluko-chan »»
Apr 2, 2017 4:35 AM

Poll: » Jewelpet Attack Chance Episode 1

Eluko-chan - Feb 18, 2016

7 by ICanSnake »»
Feb 22, 2016 4:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.