Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 30, 2016 1:22 PM

Sep 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So I guess I'll be the very first one to create an episode thread here. Well, I watched this recently to have some nostalgia about one of my childhood anime(Although I've never seen this completely due to incomplete airing on our country) until today I finally finished it.

Overall it's good despite the ridiculous moments, however I'm kinda disappointed on the last episode. Their 2nd match made it worse that Takeshi lost due to psychological problem like... err what you will expect from shounen. I expected better from their last match though.

What I really like here is Kouya's final character development and he really made me amaze on his character on the final few episodes.

Apr 9, 2019 9:04 AM
May 2017
OMG! I accidentally found this post.

The only think I hate from the final episode was the fact that Takeshi became an astronaut. It really makes nonsense.

I dislike the way how Takeshi lost in the 2nd round either.

More topics from this board

» Crush Gear Turbo subbing

dragon14253 - Feb 4, 2010

2 by ProxyLain »»
Sep 23, 2021 9:18 AM

» So there ARE people who have seen this show!

xdanielDZD - Nov 22, 2008

28 by Amber222 »»
Sep 18, 2021 6:45 PM

» Unfortunate tale of a Good Kids show ( POINTLESS RANT)

64bitAnthony - May 13, 2018

0 by 64bitAnthony »»
May 13, 2018 3:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.