Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 20, 2016 3:08 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The scenes were pretty ok but could have been better, if anything it felt short.
May 20, 2016 5:35 AM

Feb 2013
Was only 15 minutes so yea it was short.

Watching it reminds me of the old school blackmail genre hentais. Well, it wasn't anything too amazing. Had same character design by whoever did the Lovely Cation series but animation wise it wasn't up to par with it.

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
May 20, 2016 7:28 AM

Apr 2011
Really good episode. The art and animation quality is tops. The pink haired girl is my fave. There's good amount of penetration scenes and little xray. while the h-scene length is okay, this would been better if this was 30 minutes long for longer and more action. I like to see the one getting action while in her uniform.

Next month, is the nurse. And there's two more characters from the game that are waiting to be shown. Hopefully a third episode or one episode per character will be announced.
MagitoJun 9, 2016 12:06 AM
May 20, 2016 9:52 AM
May 2016
I just watched episode 1, HERE IS THE LINK (for anyone interested). However, I've seen a lot better series. One in particular, that also came out this year.
May 20, 2016 10:24 PM
Dec 2014
This is how you do a fucking BISHOP adaptation: artstyle that is close to the original, music that sets the fun but dark tone to the games, and x-rays (even if the original games didn't have it and/or are few, like in this episode's case).

They fucking nailed both of the girls, but especially Akemi - even if they didn't cover her route (much to my sadness, she was my second favorite from the game), they fucking nailed hew submissive hyperlewdness, and even used many shots from her routes' and adapted them for this version's scenes.

Overall, excellent, just excellent. I am really happy there are other studios out there besides MS Pictures that know how to do a BISHOP adaptation properly. I am hopeful T-REX does more - hopefully as many of the Kagami ones as possible.
May 23, 2016 11:24 PM

May 2015
Each girl is taken down a slightly different path, would love to see how Akemi (the wife) was made into a sex slave... Kasumi he got into her because he tapes her masturbating in his own house and then he proceeded to demand the usual standard blackmail sh*t… Both girls pregnant when?

Pretty good art & animation with meaty bodies the only flaw in my opinion is the ridiculously short run time (13 min.) thus leaving little room for diversity in the sex scenes...
May 25, 2016 7:12 AM
Oct 2013
Ladies nude bodies were pretty lewd with the plumpness and fluids. Animation was pretty smooth. Although I feel their clothed appearance was very plain, even hadaka apron and pink hair's highly skimpy getup.

Breasts and pussy jiggle, and abdomen contractions were most adequate with pink hair. And not bad with her bloodied pussy as her love juices splashed out from his thrusts. Although it could be more consistent as it sometimes disappeared.

H scenes were pretty tame, I suppose.
May 29, 2016 1:23 AM

Aug 2015
it was just ok but jeezus (͡ ͡° ͜ つ ͡͡°)
May 29, 2016 9:57 AM

Mar 2010
Atleast the reason was plausable.

"Hey, I fixed your TV. But I snuck in a way to record you. So I'll use the fact that you slickered yourself in front of a TV to blackmail you."

So yeah.
May 29, 2016 10:39 PM

Apr 2011
I wish a 3rd episode will come with the Serina and then Hina.
May 31, 2016 12:27 AM

Nov 2013
Definitely my type of hentai. It was short so I did not have to skip through the unnecessary plot. Lots of sex scenes. Great animation and artstyle. The girls are older and not some schoolgirls, seriously I'm getting sick of them. And he wants to impregnate them! Damn that's hot.
b-b-b-baka!!
Sep 21, 2016 8:49 PM
Oct 2013
Wanted to see that neighbour scene, they dont have to add other girl they should have focus on neighbour.
Jun 28, 2020 10:08 AM

Feb 2018
Akemi or Kasumi? Rip virgin.
Jan 5, 3:46 PM
Aug 2020
Sluty cheating Housewives are Hentai greatest assets

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chijoku no Seifuku Episode 2 Discussion

LaserBeamShooter - Jun 16, 2016

18 by YahiyaX777L »»
Jan 5, 4:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.