Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 13, 2016 6:07 PM

May 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pretty great overall ending I must say, while it was rather on the sad side, the build-up towards this was also very well done, and while I thought they needed longer for it they still managed to make it really good!

I really enjoyed that the viewer of the whole franchise got some more back story to how everything started and where the characters originate from.

The overall anime was really amazing, and I'm glad I managed to find the raws for these and was still able to enjoy this anime series!

All in all I must say that I really liked the overall anime, and I'm looking forward to see the sequel of Maetel Legend!
Aug 18, 2018 8:40 PM

Apr 2016
Live-eviL finally released the last episode
so it is finally fully subbed! c:
The dearer you hold a memory the more painful it becomes.

Aug 8, 2019 7:31 PM

Aug 2013
I finished this series 5-6 months ago and loved it, thanks for the translation team that never stopped subbing episodes, it was a great anime and I hope more people will discover it in the future.

Now I can go watch all the sequels !
Jun 13, 2023 9:59 PM

Jun 2014
Yayoi...is gone. I don't believe it. She sacrificed herself, and saved both Earth, and La-Metal, and only now does Saint Queen realize the error of her ways. Seren survived, at least.

Yayoi's Earth parents will grieve for a long time over the loss of their daughter, but I don't know if Hajime will ever get over losing her. She meant everything to him. When the ship exploded, it was very sad, but for me, the saddest part was when Yayoi embraced Hajime for the final time. That tore me apart inside. :(

This was a beautiful anime, among the best I've ever seen. I will continue to watch the other entries in the GE999 universe soon.

Oct 2, 2023 6:30 AM

Jul 2022
So Yayoi sacrificed herself to save the earth.
Kind of confusing here.
Since I always though Yayoi would be the mother of Maetel/Esmeraldas.

Anyway different genre then the others. But I still enjoyed it.
Dec 23, 2023 5:20 AM
Sep 2018
Don't know how to feel about this ending. I need to watch the rest of the shows to figure out how it could work in context.

This series would've been better as a 18 - 24 episodes show. Lots of fluff that was meaningless in the end. Hajime getting kidnapped all the time, Yamori getting captured and then escaping, Yayoi being all "I can't tell you right now". Just no. Stop that.

The messages were much more simplistic than Ginga Tetsudou 999 but told in a much more mature way.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shin Taketori Monogatari: 1000 Nen Joou Episode 5 Discussion

gohdan - Nov 19, 2013

3 by zaisha »»
Jan 16, 11:09 AM

Poll: » Shin Taketori Monogatari: 1000-nen Joou Episode 34 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - May 13, 2016

3 by shadovv_gb »»
Dec 22, 2023 11:00 PM

Poll: » Shin Taketori Monogatari: 1000-nen Joou Episode 26 Discussion

gohdan - Feb 25, 2016

3 by shadovv_gb »»
Dec 21, 2023 2:11 PM

Poll: » Shin Taketori Monogatari: 1000 Nen Joou Episode 12 Discussion

gohdan - Dec 16, 2013

5 by shadovv_gb »»
Dec 19, 2023 12:51 AM

Poll: » Shin Taketori Monogatari: 1000 Nen Joou Episode 2 Discussion

gohdan - Nov 12, 2013

3 by shadovv_gb »»
Dec 15, 2023 7:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.