Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 3, 2016 9:21 AM
Feb 2016
Have problem or not understand something in the series? Let me help you. You can ask me things that you are still confused for the actual answer. BUT,

1) I'm not expert. I just feel like I understand the series, about 80% to 90% of it.
2) Kekkai Sensen:Back 2 Back (manga) is a sequel to the original Kekkai Sensen manga. So the manga isn't completed yet, as I've informed. But i'm not a manga reader.
3) Kekkai Sensen SHOULD have season 2, its not over yet. But anything can happen to it.
4) Search and know the mangaka better, his style, his title etc so you can at least understand his way.
5) I'm not really in good in english, but i can understand others.
6) The answer is not 100% accurate, i make theories [I will put (t) for my theories] for some of them, and I'm online only when I have mobile data, so don't expect much.

WARNING!!
This thread contains and created for spoilers from anime, so read at your own risks.

Lets start then, and feel free to correct me if i'm wrong (mostly from episode 12).

EP 11
Q: How White died when she is still a kid?
A: its like its happened after king of Despair/koD took over Black's body. (t) Psychologically, she will run after that process because she is still a kid and scared of what just happened. With the mess in the city, she have the risk of easily dying there.

Q: Leo's eye can be used to bring a collapse?
A: Leo's eyes is given from some mystery entities. And in ep 1, Klaus just accepts him into Libra after he knew he had those eyes, its like, those eye is one of the greatest power in that world, plus it is given from those entities. The full power of the eye, is still unkown.

Q: koD have All-Seeing Eyes of God/ASEG too?
A: Nope. He's just use that power from Leo using the eye-device.

EP 12
Q: Why was Leo's eye was still there, back to ep 11, white equipped the eye extractor device to him.
A: I'm not really sure if it was an "eye extractor" device. KoD use the device to gain his eyes power as long as it is equipped to him. But if it is, then no one pull it back with their hand so his eye is saved.

Q: Why was koD feel sleepy after the collapse happen, and where is White's body?
A: White is a forcefield. So she can use the fog to take advantage on him, to make his move slow. (t) Because she is a forcefield, her body may be become/turn to a fog, left her necklace there. Well, of course she needs some clothes, the anime production won't make her naked when she meets Leo anyway.

Q: Why is Leo's eye breaks suddenly?
A: Maybe he open his eyes longer(time) than what it should (is this the reason why he is always shut his eye?) plus it happens after he fell to the ground with his face on it when an explosion happens.

Q: I can't understand what koD means when he said "the next you will keep you alive" to Klaus.
A: "The next you/klaus" means him dead in the current world and alive in the next/alter world, humans or dead soul can't die in the next world anyway.

Q: Why was Leo screaming to the sky out loud calling White? And White is already "dead", why was she still there?
A: First, she is already dead. Its mean that she is now in the next/alter world, a world for a dead person and phantom/ghost. Alter world is still in the same earth, just normal people can't see it. Using his (Leo) ASEG, Black can see White and White can reach Black.

Q: Why is Leo crying?
A: Because many things happened, White died, those and that, it is a good reason for him to cry (he's a type who are easy to cry actually). But he just keep it inside him until he talk a bit to Klaus, and at that time, he cant hold all of it anymore. I feel the same way because I understand the storyline when i first watch it. It's your don't understand- ness in previous event that effects you and makes you feel its not logic. I don't blame you anyway.

Q: Michella is blind, right? How can she read his/Leo diary(or letter) on her own? And what kind of eye she have when she opened it?
A: She actually can't read that. Yes, the narrating makes you confused. (t) But, there is 3 possible reason other than that:
1) Her parent read the diary for her.
2) She just hold that diary, hoping to know whats written inside.
3) She learns handwritten Braille ( was that really exist? But i don't think this is the good reason, actually. )
- and for her "universal eye", it is actually just a reflection of lake or river in front of her.

Q: In the credit/ending, there is White with different hairstyle, is this hinted something?
A: Actually it was from episode 5, when she and Leo go watch some movie. She's doing different hairstyle and wears Leo clothes so the hospital staff won't notice her going out from the hospital.

Q: KoD/King of Despair is gone?
A: Not sure. White have take him with her to alter world or contained in the forcefield. But it seems like he have escaped from it.

This anime isn't that bad. Just you need to have a good way of thinking and good sensitivity in sensing/noticing everything that happens.
May 3, 2016 9:51 AM
Feb 2016
And because there is an insufficient space, i will put the rest here.

OTHER QUESTION:
Q: What was that collapse for,and what is that forcefield for actually?
A: This is the part that reduce my percentage of understanding it. I don't know either. Just look forward for S2 or manga. But, (t) some 'scientist' said that the collapse benefits all the 13 kings, especially King of Despair/KoD because he gains energy from people despair when collapse happen.

Q: 13 king is an elder vampire?
A: Second things, beside collapse. Just look forward for s2/manga. But, only KoD that have those aura, Leo sense nothing from Aligura and Femt. But we still don't know if the aura can only be sensed for certain times.

Q: Only 3 kings are there, where are the other 10? // Why people call Black Shining from some movie? // koD way of talking seems like he knows Klaus very well, is it?
A: As I say, the whole story is not over yet. Even the manga still didn't completed to introduce all of them. // 'scientist' said that the movie is actually existed but i do not remember its title. Go to the King of Despair character wiki and look at the comment section. Maybe you can find the answers from watch that movie. // I don't want to read spoiler to answer this. But if you don't mind spoilers, go to Klaus character Wiki. Maybe it helps. Warning, the spoiler is too big to take.

Q: How the heck that Leo know White is a forcefield?!
A: According to wiki, Leo's eyes can know things that have happened just by looking at their eyes. But the anime didn't explain this, or even the manga for the first few chapters (since he is still learning about the eyes). New info.

Thanks for spend your time reading this. Hope you understand the series better ~ :)
Harukei_bMasterJul 2, 2016 9:15 AM
May 3, 2016 9:53 AM

Sep 2009
I have a question. Why is the MC sooo passive and boring? He acts like a robot.
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
May 3, 2016 10:09 AM
Nov 2012
- and for her "universal eye", it is actually just a reflection of lake or river in front of her.

wait what? I got sad I didn't understand how she got those eyes all because of some misunderstanding? lol
May 3, 2016 10:36 AM
Feb 2016
MortalMelancholy said:
I have a question. Why is the MC sooo passive and boring? He acts like a robot.

wow. This level of questio is 999. Ask the author. But probably because the author have something in his mind, or just he want to show his other side using leo as the character. Kind of people like him are just... Like a robot. For this series/season,yeah he is. But manga reader say he's become better in the latest chapter. I know nothing. Yes he's boring and seems like a heroine,but at least he have that eye...
Welp i dont really know what i am saying now. My head is spinning for now. Hell yeah, i cant answer question like this. Ask the expert. Thanks for asking anyway ._.
May 3, 2016 10:40 AM
Feb 2016
Twisted_Chimera said:

wait what? I got sad I didn't understand how she got those eyes all because of some misunderstanding? lol

its funny that even i didn't realize that at first hahaha
May 3, 2016 10:52 AM
Feb 2016
@MortalMelancholy @Twisted_Chimera
any more question? All the answer Is clear?
May 3, 2016 10:53 AM

Sep 2009
Harukei_bMaster said:
@MortalMelancholy @Twisted_Chimera
any more question? All the answer Is clear?

All clear. I haven't actually gotten to finish the anime yet lol.
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
May 4, 2016 4:50 AM
Feb 2016
I don't really think that there are many people read this thread anyway, the season is already completed and only some old watcher(watch in 2015) do visit here sometimes. Anyway, dear old and new watchers, do ask me if you have something in your mind, i can't help that many, but atleast i can help a bit. Every reply are very welcomed :)
Jun 24, 2016 9:41 PM
Jun 2016
What is connection between 13 kings/elder with blood breed/vampire ?
and in episode 4 who hand is that also what connection with vampire and elder ?
Jul 2, 2016 10:28 AM
Feb 2016
@Peyote
-What is connection between 13 kings/elder with blood breed/vampire ?
-and in episode 4 who hand is that
-also what connection with vampire and elder ?
>the only connection i know is both are in 5% of the unknown/others in Hellsalem but thats not mean they are same. 13 kings and 13 elder is different (elder is a vampire, and vampire are far more than 13). Like I said, only KoD that have a vampire aura. So something might happen with him.
> if you notice, the one who record when Steven and K.K fight with vampire and then send it to Klaus's phone is Chain. You can see she is suddenly appears when they are out of the building (?). I'm sure its Chain's since the hand and how it moves looks like a woman plus black strip of cloth of that hand. Seems a bit fishy? Well, thats her power/skill, i dont want to spoil you because you'll lose the enjoyment if possible season 2 happens
> i have to be careful with this. Elder= 13 (recognizable?) elite vampire that have attacked the city and killed many libra's members ; vampire = all the species ; and they are a mutant humans, so any humans can become blood breed by certain situations (vampire is called blood breed). KoD isn't human, i dont know where he got that aura.

Thats all i know. Is it helpful?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kekkai Sensen Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 18, 2015

258 by bucciest »»
Apr 20, 2:45 PM

Poll: » Kekkai Sensen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2015

345 by PrOxAnto »»
Mar 21, 7:41 AM

Poll: » Kekkai Sensen Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 25, 2015

197 by PrOxAnto »»
Mar 18, 7:20 AM

Poll: » Kekkai Sensen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2015

357 by PrOxAnto »»
Mar 17, 7:57 AM

» Kekkai sensei OP and ED are true music to me. Thank you

DatajI - Mar 9

1 by LENDARIO_DS »»
Mar 13, 4:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.